| Single Mom | JJKβœ”

By eatinsbub

"Why can't you love me ...?" "I can't ......" "It won't make me stop from trying Y/N...." "I am not giving... More

PART 1
PART 2
PART 3
PART 4
LAST PART

PART 5

13.6K 920 128
By eatinsbub

Your POV :-

Since the day, Jungkook walked out of my apartment, I didn't see him nor heard from him properly. It has been more than two weeks, he kept himself away from us. Neither he talked to me, nor he ever came to my apartment to see Jeongwu.

He really left us alone.

I don't know why it was hurting so much when he was being so ignorant.
When I didn't get to see him, his bunny smile.
When I didn't hear his silly little talks.
When I didn't see him playing with Jeongwu so adorably, the way he did.

It was me who told him to go away, but the way I regretted it the most. Am I really in love with him? I smiled a little as his thoughts engulfed my head. But soon my smile dropped remembering his pain stricken face, when I told him to leave us alone.

I ruined my happiness with my own hands. But still, even if I loved him, I just cannot let him be struck with me in this. I cannot drag him into my messed up life. I didn't want to burden him with a child, who is not even his.

"Jeongwu eat it baby....!"

I tried for the umpteenth time to feed him, but it all went in vain. He threw everything that I was putting in his mouth. He would just spit it out and not take anything in.

"Baby stop crying.....how long will you cry...?"

I tried all possible ways to calm him down, only if he would listen to me. I was busy feeding him, when my phone started ringing. It was him, Jungkook.

After almost two weeks, he was calling me. A small smile appeared on my lips as I hurriedly picked his call up, holding Jeongwu in my arms.

"Miss Lee Y/N....I think you are forgetting that this is your office hours and I don't like to see my employees arriving late...!"

He literally yelled from the other side and I gulped a little.

I was running late for office because of Jeongwu. He wasn't eating or sleeping properly, having time to time fever.

"Sir..."

I was about to say something when Jeongwu started crying out, making loud noises.

"Jeongwu....baby calm down....mumma is talking baby..."

I tried to make him stop from crying. Only if he would stop.

"Jeongwu....! Why is he crying? Y/N...?"

I heard Jungkook's panicked voice from the other side of the phone. He was actually sounding worried.

"I don't know....he just keeps on crying...I couldn't calm him down..."

I said, sounding absolutely helpless. But, I never got a reply from the other side as the line went dead.

Jungkook's POV :-

I was so pissed off of her. I was really not going to see her. She told me to stay away from them right? Then I will stay away...!

But whom am I kidding to..? How long can I avoid them? I love them too much to let them go and I knew that I would give up on staying away from them soon.

Still, I tried ignoring her for whole two weeks. I didn't ever spared a glance at her. Also, I didn't meet Jeongwu for these weeks. It was so difficult. I was literally suffocating without getting to meet him. He was little happy pill.

Only if his mother wasn't so adamant...!

I actually lost my patience after two weeks, when I saw that she was not even in the office on time. Getting an opportunity to scold her and also talk to her at the same time, I finally dialled her number. But, what I heard made my heart break.

Jeongwu was crying so much from the other side of the call. Without wasting another second, I quickly hanged up, running outside my office premises to reach to her apartment.

"Jeongwu...."

I yelled, getting inside her apartment, as I already knew the passcode.

"What happened to him...?"

I asked her, getting closer to the couch, where she was sitting with a crying Jeongwu in her lap.

"Sir-Sir....?"

She stammered, looking shockingly at me and I quickly took Jeongwu in my arms. He wrapped in small hands around my neck, crying more and I patted his back.

"Is he ill...? Did you see the doctor...?"

I threw questions at her, rocking him in my arms.

Your POV :-

Shocked would be an understatement, I was literally stunned seeing Jungkook. After ignoring me for more than two weeks, he came  running to my apartment, just after hearing Jeongwu's cries...?

Damn! He really loved him.

"Yes....! The doctor said that he is absolutely fine....I don't know why he is crying so much...."

I was hell worried about my son. When he wasn't suffering from any physical pain, then why was he crying?

Jungkook didn't said anything more. He kept rocking him in his arms, softly patting his back, murmuring sweet nothings in his ear.

"Baby....why is champ crying so much...? Did you miss me...? Hmm...?"

I heard him, whispering in Jeongwu's ears and slowly his cries subsided, as now the room was filled with his mild sniffles.

I watched them in awe as Jeongwu stopped crying in his arms. Was he really this attached to Jungkook that he was crying because he was missing him...? I can't believe this...!

"I missed you too...."

Jungkook said, kissing the top of his head, and after like ages, I saw Jeongwu flashing a beautiful bright smile. Though that smile was because of Jungkook, I couldn't help still feel small tears form in my eyes while I smiled happily.

"My champ missed me....my babbyy...."

He grinned, showing his bunny smile and I could feel my heart flatter with giddiness. He kissed Jeongwu all over his face and the baby giggled softly, making me feel at peace because it was so terrible for me to see him cry so much.

"Si-Sir...."

I took a step towards him.

"I came here to meet Jeongwu because I couldn't control myself after hearing his cries. I am sorry that I failed to keep your words."

He said in an ice cold tone and I shivered hearing him.

"I will leave after feeding him and once he falls asleep. I won't bother you after."

He continued, without looking at me for once.

"Jungkook...."

I called him by his name, still he didn't look at me. He kept talking to Jeongwu but not once did he spare a glance at me.

Did I really hurt him a lot...?

As time passed, Jeongwu fell asleep in his lap, after his meal. He looked so peaceful while sleeping and Jungkook was also smiling time to time, patting and rocking him, careful enough not to break his beauty sleep.

I saw as he placed Jeongwu in the baby cot and then straight away starting walking towards the door to leave. I ran up to him quickly, grabbing his arm.

"Won't you talk to me...?"

I blinked my eyes, looking expectantly at him.

He sighed, before removing my hand from his arm and turned to look at me, finally.

"Don't start something which you won't end...!"

I felt him glaring me, still I didn't look away.

"I-I am sorry..."

I said, biting my lower lip, stopping myself from breaking down.

"Why are you sorry...? You didn't do anything wrong....!"

He shook his head, shoving his hands inside his pocket.

"It makes me wonder sometimes that how a baby, who can't even talk properly, is voicing his feelings out but look at you, a grown up adult...! Still you can't be truthful to yourself..."

He mocked me, smirking at me and I lowered my head.

"It's alright...! Stay as much ignorant as you want...! Just don't regret it when I will be gone forever...!"

He said and I instantly looked up to him.

"Don't say like this please....!"

My lips quivered and I felt as if my heart dropped till my stomach. How can he something like this...?

He moved closer to me, grabbing my neck he pulled me close, his hot breathes fanned my chin and my heart beats rose. I didn't look away from him this time. His eyes contained all the love and affection he had, for me. But I was scared to drag him with me.

I didn't wanted to be selfish. Even if I loved him. Even if I had to leave him.

"I love you...."

He whispered, before freeing me from his grip and walking away.

___________________________________

Please Give Your Precious Reviews ❤️🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 412 40
"You'll burn yourself in this fire of revenge!"_ Unknown "I hate you to the core of my heart."_ Jennie "YOU BROKE MY TRUST. NOW I'LL BREAK YOU." _ Je...
364K 8.2K 29
[Unfinished/discontinued] β™‚οΈπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆthis is a bakudeku story... so yeah, if you like it then cool. If you don't then cool.β™‚οΈπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ ⚠️I'm still getting...
901K 38.2K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC