☾︎A̶n̶o̶n̶y̶m̶o̶u̶s̶☽︎𝓜𝓪𝓽�...

By Juliegotastrap101

Idk once again More

☾︎𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠☽︎
༄𝕋𝕨𝕠༄
༄𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖༄
༄𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣༄
༄𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖༄
༄𝕊𝕚𝕩༄
༄𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟༄
༄𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥༄
༄ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖༄
༄𝕋𝕖𝕟༄
༄𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟༄
༄𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖༄
༄𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟༄
༄𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟༄
༄𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟༄
༄𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟༄
༄𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟༄
༄𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟༄
༄ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟༄
༄𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪༄
༄𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠༄

༄𝕠𝕟𝕖༄

13.9K 267 985
By Juliegotastrap101

Iɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏғ 2030 ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ. Aɴᴏɴʏᴍᴏᴜs. Hᴇ ʜᴀs ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ. Hɪs ғɪʀsᴛ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴀs ɪɴ 2020 ʜᴇ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡs ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

Eᴠᴇʀ sɪɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ʜᴀs ᴄʟᴀɪᴍᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴏɴʏᴍᴏᴜs ᴀs ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴜʟᴇʀ. Hᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛᴜᴠᴇ ɢᴜʏ. sᴏᴍᴇ sᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇ's "ʜᴏᴛ" ᴏʀ "sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛɪᴠᴇ" ᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇɴ "ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ" ʙᴜᴛ ғᴏʀ ʏ/ɴ sʜᴇ ᴡᴀs ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴏᴜᴄᴜsᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ɪɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ.

'Wʜᴏ's ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀsᴋ?'

༆༄༆༄༆༄༆༄༆༄༆༄༆༄༆༄༆༄༆༄༆

Mᴀʏ 16ᴛʜ Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ 3:00 .ᴘ.ᴍ Y/ɴ's POV

Today was declared a "holiday" for everyone in the city of New Jersey. It was Anonymous's Birthday. I walked out of the balcony of my apartment and looked down at the people of the road.

They were holding up signs wearing a shirt some even carrying birthday cakes. There was even a parade all for a guy's birthday.

I watched everyone walk towards the tower with the big "A" plastered on it. I never expected a guy to become everyone's "lord and savior". Some people even say that he's god in human form.

"Y/n"

I turned around and saw my friend Alejandro.

"Sup" I walked back inside shutting the doors behind me.

"Sorry I was late ya know work is just.. it's packed today," he said taking off his shoes

"How does it feel working for the "big guy" in New Jersey?" I asked

"I don't actually work for him y/n I'm a receptionist"

"Have you seen him before.. like without the mask?" I walked over to him

"No, but I've seen him walk into the building a couple of time, with his mask on of course"

"I wonder what's under the mask-like is he really hot like how everyone says he is or is he actually really muscular or-"

"Y/n what do you have on this guy? Like ever since he's shown up you've been so curious about like who his"

"Isn't everyone?"

"Not really, but you, you're very interested in this man, why not work for him" he suggested

I gasped "ale you are so smart"

He laughed "I can take you in right now"

"Really oh fuck umm let me get ready" I ran to my room

I grabbed clothes out of my closet and went to take a shower. Once I finished I got out and changed. I grabbed my purse and walked out.

Ale looked at me and shook his head.

"No y/n you can't wear that to this interview"

"Then why not come help me bumblefuck"

He laughed and walked over to my closet. He ran his hands through finding an outfit. He stopped at one and pulled it out.

I took it from him and put it on.

I looked in the mirror then back at ale.

"Really ale? This isn't-"

"Trust me y/n this will get you hired definitely"

"Whatever let's go"

He grabbed his keys and we left. We got in his car and drove down to the building. He parked his car in the parking lot and we got out.

"Ale.. I'm nervous" I looked over at him

"The dudes a cool guy from what I see don't worry you got this"

We walked inside the building through the big glass doors. Everyone looked fancy wearing their tuxes or black dresses.

Ale led me to an elevator down the hall. We walked inside it and I looked around. There was no pad with numbers on it.

"Ale how do we go anywhere if there are no buttons?"

He looked into the small blue circle in the wall, and it scanned his eyes.

"Fʟᴏᴏʀ 30"

The automated voice said. My heart was beating I never planned to meet the guy I just came here for a job. This is going to be exciting.

After what seemed like forever the elevator stopped. Alejandro grabbed my hand and led me down the hall. There were posters about this "anonymous" guy everywhere.

The one that caught my eyes was the last one down the hall. You could see his eyes. They were hazel and beautiful. I felt like he was actually staring at me.

I felt butterflies in my stomach and stopped.

"What's wrong y/n?" Ale asked

"I- I can't do this"

"Y/n Cmon he's a chill guy"

"Ale I-" he grabbed my hand and dragged me to the big black doors in front of us. There were no handles and I was even more confused

A keyboard appears from the wall and he typed something and another blue light scanned his eye like from the elevator.

"Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʙᴀᴄᴋ Mʀ. Rᴏsᴀʀɪᴏ"

The voice said again. The two black doors opened slowly prevailing the spacious office.

There was a desk with a big black chair facing the window. Ale walked over and sat me down on one of the chairs in front of the desk.

"Mr. A I have a girl the one I was talking about who wanted the job" ale said

He's been talking about me?

The chair turned around prevailing the guy in the mask. His hair dangling a little in front of it.

Holy shit this guy is fine.. even with the mask on he's one handsome mysterious guy. He looked at Alejandro then me tilting his head a bit.

"Are you trustworthy?" He asked with a deep tone in his voice.

I felt butterflies in my lower stomach.

"I-.. yes, yes I am," I said

He stood up and walked over to me. He was inches away from me, and I gulped.

"Stand." He demanded

I stood up looking up at him. He was tall I was only 5'6 and he's like 6 feet or even more.

He looked in my eyes like he was searching for my soul. He put his hand on my shoulder and I shivered from his cold fingers.

"You're nervous," he said

I nodded my head without saying a word.

He walked back to his desk and sat down.

"You can start with being my assistant," he said

"O-ok" I stuttered

"You start tomorrow to make sure to wear something nice.. like what you have on now" he eyed me

"Yes sir"

He nodded and looked at Alejandro.

"Y/n can you wait outside for a minute" ale turned to me

I nodded and got up

"Happy birthday Mr. A" I looked at the guy

"Thank you," he said

I grabbed my purse and left

Alejandros POV

The doors closed and I looked back at mattia. He took off his mask and stood up.

"Tonight at 12 we have a meeting," he said

"Is it that Jason guy again because I honestly don't like him" I rolled my eyes

"No two other guys their names are Kairi and Alvaro"

"What are they wanting?" I asked

"An alliance"

"We could use the help.. I heard those guys run private businesses they work on the low but out in the open" I informed

"How?" Mattia asked

"They run clubs, casinos, own a couple of places around here deal, sell, they are good in business"

Mattia nodded "maybe.."

"Now if you'll excuse me while you think I gotta head out before y/n gets suspicious"

Mattia smirked and bit his lip.

"What?" I asked

"She's hot" he grinned

"Bye mattia" I rolled my eyes and walked out

"What took so long?" Y/n asked

"Nothing just talk about business"

She nodded and we left

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.5K 528 52
Enjoy!! ok but like actually read it
256K 3.8K 31
Your next in line for the throne of your mafia you do what ever you need to to be on top you don't care who is in your way you are willing eliminate...
6.7K 105 36
Mattia and kairi <3