Guns And Cherry Gloss (Kuroke...

De chaotickaiz

When the independent assassin, Kenma is forced to work with the wild hitman Kuroo, he is everything but pleas... Mais

A Hinderence Of Grand Plans
Repercussion
Beginnings
Game: Start.
Dealings of Two Opposites
Tape My Fragile Heart
Nightmare parade
Loved Imperfections
I Prefer Your Bedhead Anyway
Sway By Me
Trust Me Blindly
Wrongfully Placed Forgiveness
Rio de Janeiro
Flames for Burning Bridges
Sleep
Spiraling
re·mem·brance/rəˈmembrəns/ {before the morning}
Soon Enough And Forever Again
Ayo?
more than ever
Cat
God stood me up
safety net

Bending Plans

2.4K 125 147
De chaotickaiz

Kenma was quite sure at this point that he made a mistake. He wasn't used to the coiling feeling in his gut appearing with every decision he made, and ever since he met that stupid Bed head that's all he's capable of feeling. He felt confused, unstable, and too warm for his liking.

Saturday went without a hitch, he had no contracts, no chores, he just spent the day lazying around the house, even taking a bath while playing his PSP.

Kenma sighed as he rested his head against the steering wheel of his car. He looked through the window at the apartments, and tried looking for the window that would be Kuroo's apartment. Spotting it on the second floor through the darkening sky he could see a strip of light coming through the blackout curtains. Sighing again he fished out his phone, fumbling with the keypad. Kuroo's contact pulled up, and he pressed call. On the third ring Kuroo picked up the phone.

"H-hello?" Kuroo said breathlessly, his struggle evident even through the phone.

"I'm outside."

"Oh f-fuck." A large crashing could be heard on the other end of the line, and with a quick glance up at the building, Kenma could see the lights turn on In the apartment below Kuroo. Repressing a snicker, Kenma coughed.

"Don't laugh at me! I'm struggling."

"I'm not laughing and if I was it was at your stupidity. Are you ready?"

"Yeah, let me find my tie."

"Oh so you DID wear something nice." Kenma said smugly.

Kuroo gasped, "I'm a hitman, not an animal."

"Oh really? Glad we have that established, I was beginning to think you were a wild pig."

"Ouch. Did you just call me fat?"

Kenma grinned, "Your words, not mine."

Kuroo laughed happily, and it make Kenma's nose go pink.

"Give me five minutes."

"Okay." Once the call had ended Kenma groaned dropping his head harshly back against the steering wheel.

"What is happening to me?" He sighed to himself. A knock on the window ripped Kenma out of his confused daze, and he whipped his head up to lock eyes with Kuroo though the tinted window. Rolling it down Kenma took in his appearance.

Breathing suddenly seemed to come harder to Kenma. It was like he'd just run a marathon, his chest ached, and his lungs wasn't taking in enough oxygen. Kuroo stood outside the car, illuminated by nothing other then the streetlights. His obviously toned chest and arms were poorly hidden with a snug formal white button down, the maternal stretching taught over his biceps, and abdomen. Over it was a black open swallow-tail dress coat accompanied with black dress pants held up by suspenders. His collar wasn't tucked, and his tie was loosely done, and adding a bit of edge to the outfit, his natural bed head had been seemingly brushed through making it poof.

He had a shit eating grin stretching across his face and his right arm had been brought up to scratch his neck, in what Kenma assumed to be a nervous gesture.

"I couldn't tie my tie correctly." He said shyly, despite grinning.

"Just get in the car, Tetsurou." Kenma choked.

"You good?" Kuroo laughed. After not getting a response Kuroo shrugged and popped the car handle, pulling it open. He planted his leg In the floor board, and slid in, trying to adjust to the size of the car. Kenma reached over to the starter, and pushed the button, letting the car purr to life, and kuroo busied himself buckling his seat belt.

Outside it was getting darker, the sky being swallowed up in black, freckles of stars began to appear. The car was silent for a minute and then kuroo sighed, "It's a nice night isn't it?"

"Are you trying to make small talk?"

"Caught me. Anyway what's the plan kitten?"

Kenma glared and wrinkled his nose at the new nickname, "You're being very flippant, I hope you know that." Kuroo grinned widely and looked on the road ahead of them.

Kenma had been driving for about five minutes, the city still towering on all sides of them for miles.

"The plan isn't really something we should take lightly. We didn't really have a meeting with the short notice, but the phone call we had should have sufficed."

At kuroo's short nod he continued, "As we discussed you know that my cousin is engaged to a very rich fashion designer. His fiancée is a man from America, and he's very well off."

"He's gay?"

"Yeah, have a problem?" Kenma said, his eyes still forward, slowing down to stop at a stoplight.

"Actually no, that's just kind of fitting for all the details I've heard about your cousin."

"Yeah. Anyway AGARDA has reasons to have suspicions against him. They think he's trying to take over the organization, but he would need either a high place in the government, or a lot of money."

"Why would he want to take over the organization?" Kuroo pressed.

Kenma seemed annoyed but he answered anyway, "If he has control over the organization he can kill anyone he wants to with any of the assassins for just a sum of money. Which is why we have reason to believe that this Gala tonight is going to announce their engagement. It's all about money."

"And why can't we let them announce it?"

The light turned green and cars on all sides of them moved, and Kenma sped forward, "Because we have to convince his fiancé to not marry him. Or we kill him. Whichever comes first. Once the engagement is announced he won't ever get out of it. I looked through his files, and it seems that he has a written contract with the designer."

"Wait, how the hell do you know that."

"It's in his files, Kuroo."

"Yeah but like, how did you get them?"

"Isn't your partner a hacker? What do you call him? Bo?"

Kuroo seemed to cringe, "Where did you get that information?"

"Tetsuro, I'm not only good with guns." After kuroo seemingly not taking the poor answer, Kenma explained.

"I like computers. I always have, and while in training I learned from the best, and I got my hands on a lot of files. As for your friend you really got to stop taking him everywhere in public, especially when you are that reckless with your contracts."

"You spy on me? And what do you mean reckless?"

"I have to know who I'm working with. All it took was some digging and I found a list of people that gave you contracts. One didn't pay you, so it was kind of easy to connect the dots that you didn't finish the job."

Kenma looked away from the road and into kuroo's eyes, "which means there's someone out there who knows your face." Kuroo was taken a back at the sudden explanations because Kenma was right. Well, he wasn't just right he was dead on the door nail.

"Anyway the plan is, we go in as guests. I'm not in close contact with my cousin but all it took was a few emails to his fiancé, and I got us two tickets in. We will go in, watch the show, and have dinner at the main guest table. There will be about two hours of dancing and dining. We will need to find the perfect opportunity to take my cousin down, or get the fiancé out of the room long enough." Suddenly Kenma turned off the exit and into a deserted gravel road. Even from a distance kuroo could see a huge mansion towering over everything at the top of a large hill.

He pulled the car up the drive and soon the gravel smoothed out slowly at what looked to Kuroo like marble. The driveway was pathed in it, and it all expanded into a parking lot with about 100 nice cars.

"We're here." He said as he parked the car.

"I assume you brought your weapons, Kuroo?"

The hitman smirked, as he opened his coat jacket to reveal a slight, yet still tell tale outline of a gun strap.

"I brought 2 hand guns, and a knife. Theres also bobby pins in my hair and I have secret pockets for false ID's and Debit cards under different names." He said proudly.

For the first time in what seemed like years, Kenma was actually surprised, "Whats the cards and stuff for?" He smirked.

"I've been known to rob people." Kuroo said, his grin stretching even more.

"Wow, do you want a cookie?" Kenma cooed sarcastically.

"Yes. I'm very hungry actually." He deadpanned.

"Get out of the car." Kenma sighed.

"Wow aren't you indecisive? You first asked me to get in the car, now your already kicking me out. I'm speechless, kitten." He purred.

"If you don't shut up, I will MAKE you speechless. Now let's go." Kenma reached over to the door and opened it stepping out. Kuroo quickly followed but before they could walk inside Kuroo lightly grabbed Kenma's wrist.

"Um... could you help me with my tie?"

"Yeah sure... lean down." Kuroo did as instructed, and leaned down to Kenma's height, and the assassin stepped forward and reached a hand out to curl it around the silk.

"So um... you take the tie and place it around your neck inside the collar. You then take the thick end and make sure it's down farther then the thin one." He breathed. Kuroo stood still staring at Kenma while he walked him through the instructions. He could no longer understand what he was saying, kuroo just knew it was instructions, every now and then catching words like "behind", and "knot".

As he stood there he realized Kenma was weirdly adorable. His cheeks looked soft, and his lips parted as he talked and Kuroo found the motion somehow graceful. He had tied his hair up in a bun at the nape of his neck, and two front strands hung down framing his face. Kuroo then realized he was wearing eyeliner. It was thin, and started at the mans waterline, and connected to the lid. It make him look like a cat, deadly and striking. His formal wear wasn't that bad either, he wore a black close fitting vest, over a white button up, and a bow tie. The cuffs on his sleeves was rolled up to his elbow and unbuttoned, somehow showing muscle that you wouldn't have known was there otherwise.

"Did you get all that?" Kenma suddenly said quietly. The air was thick with something and it made it hard for Kuroo to swallow.

"Y-yeah. Um- let's go in."

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

524K 20.8K 44
Y/N L/N has always considered herself as a push over. Always living under the shadow of her best friend Emiko Kuroo. Being friends with Kuroo Tetsuro...
13.6K 668 10
After going out for more than a year and a half, and actually living together for six months, the couple Kuroo and Kenma decide to come out to their...
8.1K 285 30
Kuroo and Kenma had been best friends for years, hanging out and playing video games. Kuroo had even helped Kenma discover volleyball. Everything had...
132K 5.2K 21
"Hey Kenma, what're you writing?" "...it's nothing..." Kenma's a poet, one whose afraid to share his talent with the world, and unrequited love start...