Commentary Crew Oneshots/imag...

Por sapphicposting

Oneshots or imagines for imallexx, willne, memeulous, and James Marriott. I have a prompt list but you can se... Más

Prompts
James Marriott X Reader (smut)
Imallexx X Reader
Imallexx X James
Imallexx X Memeulous
Imallexx X Reader (angst/fluff)
Willne X Reader
James X Reader (smut)
James X Memeulous
Question
Quarantine Series Part 1-ImAllexx X Reader
Quarantine Series-Part 2
Quarantine Series- Part 3
Quarantine Series Part 4
Quarantine Series Part 5
Quarantine Series Part 6
Quarantine Series Part 7
Quarantine Series Part 8
Quarantine Series Part 9-The Final Part
Twins Part 2
Twins Part 3 (Final Part)
Willne X Memeulous (angst)
George x Reader (smut-ish)
James Marriott x Reader
Willne x Reader (Smut)-Secret Relationship Pt 1
Willne x Reader-Secret Relationship pt 2
Willne x Reader-Secret Relationship Final Part
Holidays
Willne x male reader (smut)
Memeulous x Reader

Imallexx x Reader (fluff)-Twins Part 1

2.8K 42 14
Por sapphicposting

Request: Hey could you make an imallexx x reader imagine that the reader is James twin sister and she's super shy and sweet and she has a huge crush on alex.

You had used your brother James as a security blanket for as long as you could remember. Since you were twins, your parents had you do everything together, and when it became clear that even minor interactions with strangers were difficult for you, your brother gladly became the barrier between you and others that you so desperately needed. As you grew up, you made a few friends who you became very close to, and they filled a similar role in public places. However, what you lacked in sociability you more than made up for in kindness and generosity, so while it was difficult to become friends with you, you were an amazing friend to have. You had just graduated from university and your lease was about to expire, so you were looking to start a new professional job to start your career. For weeks you searched and searched every job website, scoured every newspaper and bulletin board, and reached out to everyone you knew. Unfortunately, since you were so shy, you had fewer connections than you would like, making the whole job search process even more difficult. You had sent your resume and retyped it out on job applications so many times that you were convinced you had to have contacted every employer in the country, but every "entry-level" job wanted someone with experience, completely defeating the purpose of the term "entry-level". You were just about to throw in the towel and see if the coffee shop was hiring when your email pinged.

It was a smaller "mental wellness" center in London looking for a new counselor primarily for teenagers and families. They liked to have a variety of counselors on hand, and luckily for you, the only person who specialized in teen and family counseling had just moved away. You accepted the job immediately and ran to your roommate's room to tell her the good news. Her door was already open. She was facing away from the doorway, bent over one of the many cardboard boxes piled around her room. "Oh, what's going on?" you asked her, completely forgetting about your good news. She spun around and spotted you in the doorway.

"Oh, hi, y/n. I'm just packing up my stuff."

"For what?"

"For moving? Y/n you know we have to get out at the end of the week." Her eyes grew wide as you stayed silent. Hoping that what she feared wasn't true she added, "You do know that, right?"

"Um...I have to go," you turned and ran back into your room. With all of your job searching, you had completely forgotten about looking for somewhere else to live. At this point, there definitely wasn't enough time to find a new place and definitely not enough time to find roommates. You couldn't stay here, especially now that you had a new job nowhere near where you live now. You didn't even have anything to pack your stuff in. The more you thought about your situation, the more it freaked you out. You got onto your phone and made a panic post on your private Instagram, which you used almost solely for venting, and you closed your eyes hoping that it would help you calm down or think or anything that might help in the moment.

Buzz-buzz. You hadn't even realized you were asleep, but a moment with your eyes closed had turned into a twenty-minute nap. You hadn't felt very tired before all of this, but the paralyzing panic had changed that instantly. That short nap had calmed you down a fair bit and done a sort of factory reset. You looked over to see what had woken you up and saw that you were getting a phone call. You were just going to ignore it since you got dozens of spam calls a day, but you saw it was James and answered immediately.

"Hello?" you answered.

"Y/n, what's going on? You're getting kicked out of your place?" you could hear the worry in his voice. He must've seen your post.

"Yeah. I got so caught up in looking for a job that I forgot my lease was ending, it's too late to renew the lease and even if I could it'd just be me and I can't afford that. So I finally got a job but now I guess I'm going to be homeless," you would've kept going, but you were talking so fast that you hadn't taken a breath. You took a deep breath, feeling the air fill your very empty lungs.

"It's going to be alright. Listen, you can come stay with me, and everything will be fine. Where is your new job?"

"It's in London."

"Alright, that's perfect then. You can take the bus or the tube or something from my place. It shouldn't be too far."

"Are you sure it's alright that I stay with you? I don't want to intrude."

"And I don't want you to be homeless. It's perfectly alright that you stay with me. I insist that you stay with me."

And so you began preparing for the move. You went and got some boxes-more than you thought you'd need but they ended up not being enough-and you began packing up all of your belongings. Usually, you would sell what you probably wouldn't use, but there wasn't enough time for that. Either you took it with you or you gave it away. James showed up the day before you had to leave the apartment and helped you move everything to his place.

"This is just until I can find a place," you assured James for the millionth time since his offer. You handed him the very last box of your things and grabbed a broom to clean up before you left. You were convinced that if you left the place spotless your landlord wouldn't notice the small hole in the wall from when your friends accidentally threw a Wii remote into it.

"Yes, I know," he replied. He didn't mind how long you were going to stay. Being twins, you had always been close, so having you nearby wasn't a problem. James was actually looking forward to it a little bit. He had missed you while you were off at university. Ever since he knew you were temporarily staying with him, he wouldn't stop talking about you and had been telling all his friends about how you were coming. Despite being very close with James, you had never met his friends. Occasionally, you saw a video he'd made with them, but you didn't have a lot of time to watch videos. You didn't have a lot of time in general as you'd devoted the majority of your time to university and what little time you did have you wanted to spend with friends or pirating tv.

James packed away the last box and the two of you drove off to his apartment in a small moving van you'd rented just for the occasion. You spent the majority of the drive just talking his ear off-telling him all about your friends from university and the job that you had accepted. It wasn't often that you were with someone that made you feel so comfortable, so when you were, you tended to gush about everything important to you. You felt a little guilty about it. You wanted to hear just as much about James as you wanted to tell him, but every time you thought this was the last thing you had to say, you thought of something else that was too important to save for later.

"Oh my god, I've just been talking about myself the entire time. I didn't mean to dominate the conversation," you said as James pulled the truck onto the side of the road near his apartment.

"No, no. I wanna hear about you. It feels like it's been so long since we've lived in near each other. I wanna hear everything."

"Yeah well I just talked forever, and I haven't heard anything about you or your life or your friends or your job."

"Oh, well speaking of friends," James took the keys out of the ignition and opened his door, "Some of my friends are coming over in a couple hours to film a video." He hopped out of the van and started unloading boxes before you could say anything.

"Wait, what?" you asked. Last-minute news like this made you nervous, especially when it involved strangers. You needed a few days to prepare yourself for something like this and even then you ended up canceling about half the time. Panicking a little, you got out to help with the boxes. "What, James?"

"It's just a couple guys coming over. It's for our group channel. It shouldn't be too long, and I'll let you know beforehand if you don't wanna see everyone right now," James tried to reassure you as he grabbed a stack of boxes. You figured that hiding out in a room for a few hours wouldn't be too bad and you'd probably need that time for unpacking anyways. It only took the two of you about a half-hour to bring everything in. You double-checked the back one more time to make sure that you hadn't left anything in there and then went to return the truck to the rental company. You parked it in the parking lot next to all the other small, nondescript vans and left the keys in a lockbox on the outside of the "office" which looked more like a small house than a workspace.

You took the bus back to James's apartment, but only upon reaching his building did you realize that you didn't have a key to get in. When you got to the front door, you could hear laughter and shouting and music, and you realized that James's friends were probably over. You knocked, but no one answered. You heard a loud thud of someone falling flat on their ass. You assumed no one could hear you over all the noise, and you called James's phone, hoping he would at least hear that. Thankfully, he answered. "Let me iiiiin," you said into the receiver as soon as he picked up.

"What? Where are you?" You heard some guys teasing him in the background, and someone asked who he was talking to. He covered the speaker, but you could still hear him say "It's my sister. Shut up."

"I'm at your place. I don't have a key. Let me in, James."

"Shit, I forgot. Sorry." He unlocked the door and let you in. You saw three other guys in his living room all crowded around a TV with a camera set up filming them. All of them turned to look at you as soon as you walked in, and you instantly became nervous, instinctively hiding behind your twin. You had been planning on immediately running off to hide out in the room you were staying in, but something within all the ridiculousness of whatever was going on caught your eye. You recognized the graphics on the television. It was a game that you and James used to play when you were younger that you had all but forgotten about until now.

"Is that Just Dance?" you asked your brother.

"Yeah...It's for a video," he seemed a little bit embarrassed.

"What kind of video involved Just Dance?" The last time you checked, youtube was all how to videos, music, gaming, and makeup. James was about to answer when someone else beat him to it.

"An Eboys video!" shouted one of the shorter ones. He was wearing a sweatshirt so pink it hurt your eyes a little. When you looked away from his sweatshirt, your eyes met, and you felt your face immediately heat up. One look and you immediately caught feelings. You were paying too much attention to the butterflies in your stomach to notice, but his cheeks turned a little pink as well. Realizing that you'd definitely been staring at him for a little too long, you mumbled some excuse about having to unpack and hurried out of the room.

"Well, that was y/n," James said after you had left the room. "I was hoping to introduce you guy, but I guess we'll do that later."

"Is she single?" Alex asked. He asked it in a tone that would suggest he was just joking around, but he secretly was very interested in the answer. He thought you were very cute, especially when you were all flustered.

"Shut up, Alex," James shoved his arm.

"She's his sister, man," George said. "Obviously, she's too good for you...Me on the other hand." George was met with a smack on the back of the head. "Hey! I was just kidding."

"You better be," James warned.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.4K 583 19
alex , better known as ImAllexx, is a youtuber who makes funny videos for the internet. Will, better known as WillNE is a photographer who post photo...
93K 3.2K 63
Just Septiplier one shots. Enjoy! **FINISHED** (and very cringy, i'm very sorry)
25.5K 574 104
{M} for Markiplier {J} for Jacksepticeye I'm just a girl and I like writing stories about two of my favorite YouTubers. Who knew they'd be actual on...
14.9K 388 53
lewis buchan x imallexx i don't ship them irl :) intentionally lower case, quick to read chapters, no smut or weird shit