Murder For One, Make It For T...

By Spottedfire-Windclan

It's the late 1920s, and Twenty-two year old Anthony Giovanni is once again sent off to take care of a guy fo... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 1

1.3K 34 46
By Spottedfire-Windclan

Dear Fellow Warriors,

I was introduced to the Hazbin Hotel Fandom by a good friend of mine named Scarheart. She then had some ideas to do for the ship we have both come to love and laugh about, RadioDust. Yes, I know Alastor is Asexual, but that doesn't mean he can't have a relationship, plus it's fun to ship lol. Anyway, so Scarheart and I hope you enjoy this story we came up with. Enjoy~

- Spottedfire

Honks are heard as cars roll down and people happily chat as they walk down the side of the road. Along the streets, radios could be heard playing to the people in cafes and passerbys.

"I will dance, I will sing and my laugh shall be gay. I will charm every heart, in his crown I will sway." sang the radios. It was May of 1928, another busy day for New York City.

In a two story home lives a family and that's where our story begins.

In one of the bedrooms on the second floor, was a young man of twenty-two with white hair in with his longs bangs swiped up and amber eyes. He was dressed in a light pink dress shirt and white pants.

The man was Anthony Giovanni, and he was a member of the Giovanni Mafia family, he helped take care of people, clean up scenes, as well as tortures people for information. He was pretty good at it, but he didn't really want to be in the mafia.

His father wants him fully in the life, while his mother wants him to marry and have children one day. But Anthony wants neither, mainly because of his desire of partner.

Simply put, Anthony is gay, he loves men. But he has yet to meet one who could not only love him for him, and be apart of his like of violence.

After all, this was his life so he wants to be with someone who can be accepting of the blood and gore he goes through.

Anthony sighs when he hears a knock on his bedroom door.

He looks to see a young woman walk in of his age. She has the same hair color as him as well as eyes.

It was his twin sister Marie, his support and best friend. She's the only one who knows he's gay.

"Anthony, how is everything?" asked Marie.

"Fine, just listening to the radio." said Anthony.

She smiles and sits on his bed as the man gets up to turn the volume up. As he does, the music stops playing.

"Greetings listeners, that was Wildwood Flower by the Carter Family, what a delightful jingle. Now before we move on to the next song, we have a incoming news bulletin." said the Radio Host.

Anthony lifts an eyebrow as Marie shifts on the bed.

"Police have found the remains of popular club owner Fredrick Matthews, he was fished out of the Manhattan River yesterday night, evidence shows sighs of torture and a single bullet wound to the head, evidence pointing to the work of the mafia. Now for another piece of news, local flapper girl Sasha Fields is missing. She was last seen on Friday night at the Flight of Jazz Club. Is this more work from the Mafia, but others fear it may be the Manhattan Shadow Serial Killer, so if anyone sees or knows of anything, please call your local Authorities." said the cheery man with a laugh.

"Golly, he always sounds so happy, never a frown with him, how can he sound happy when talking about the Manhattan Shadow." said Marie.

The Manhattan Shadow Serial Killer, no one knows who they are, just that they lurk in the shadows of the city, stalking their prey before striking. The victims are eventually found, but only by their shredded clothes and bones.

The Manhattan Shadow is said to torture their victims and then eat them. Pretty gory but keeps people on their toes.

"Ya, he's my favorite host, all the others are always talking smack or just too overly happy, he's just perfect." said Anthony.

"Ya, who is he, Jacob Ryder, Kevin Darcy?" asked Marie.

"No, his name is Anton Cormier, the last name makes me think of the South." said Anthony.

Marie giggles as they listen to Anton's show.

"Now let's get back to the music, here's Let's Do It, Let's Fall in Love." said Anton.

With that, music starts and Anthony closes his eyes.

"We should get going, Joey is waiting for you at the cafe and if you don't leave, Andrea will tell Dad." said Marie.

Anthony nods and runs a hand through his hair.

"He's such a pet, okay, I'll see you and Ma for dinner, I think I'm doing another hit tonight." said Anthony.

"Be careful, you're my favorite twin." said Marie.

"I'm your only twin." teased Anthony.

The twins hug and then Anthony grabs his white hat with a feather and snags his white blazer. With a nod, Anthony was walks out and down the sidewalk.

*~* HAZBIN HOTEL *~*

"Another wonderful song, and now we come to the end of our little broadcast , but don't worry my darling listeners, there is always tomorrow. Coming up next is Mr. George Franklin, so till next time my listeners, stay tuned." said a man with a charismatic voice.

He clicks a dial to play a commercial as he turns his mic off. He removes his headphones to sigh, pushing his glasses back up the bridge of his nose.

The man is twenty-six and wearing a long sleeve white dress shirt with a brown vest over it,and black slacks.

He was Anton Cormier, one of the most popular Radio Hosts and a man of charm. He was always smiling, his hair neat with a few bangs swiped to the side and his brown eyes were inviting.

Anton gets up from his seat, humming a soft tune as he gathers his news and personal records. He nods as the next host walks in and heads down the stairs.

The Heart of York Radio Station may be small, but it was far more popular than the bigger stations.

"Anton, buddy, hold up." called a voice.

The man looks over with a small smile to see a man with neat black hair in a three piece navy blue suit.

The man was Peter Beneller, the snobbish nephew of the station's owner.

"Good evening, Beneller, how are you?" asked Anton.

"Oh Anton, you and I are buddies, you can call me Peter." said the man.

"I think not, now is everything alright?" asked Anton.

Peter rolls his eyes to throw an arm around the other, who pushes the limb off.

"Listen Anton, your show is very popular, but the news you deliver is such a bore." said Peter.

"It's what the public like to hear, delivered with passion, why, news like this is only as entertaining as reporting murders live." laughed Anton.

"Are ya serious?" asked Peter.

Anton laughs as he fixes his glasses, giving a bigger smirk to the man.

"But of course, the world is a stage, and the stage is a world of entertainment." said Anton with a wave of his hand.

The man rolls his eyes to walk around him.

"Sure it is, but people only like hearing it, when it's fake, so, I think instead, you have segments where a lady and a gent have some good ol' fun if you catch my drift." said Peter with a wink.

"I don't believe I do." said Anton with a tight smile.

"Porn, Anton, it sells, sex sells every time, my uncle is getting too old to really run this station anymore, and I have a brilliant idea of how to move it into the next era, sex sells, buddy, and it will sell our ratings big time." said Peter.

Anton pulls a face, not many knew, but Anton dislikes sex, he never saw the purpose behind it. So anything sexual in nature he turns away from.

"That may sell in magazines, but radio is for all ears, and no one wants their child to hear, plus I see no reason to change my show just to please you." said Anton.

"Ah, but I'm the future owner of this station, unless you want to be fired and blacklisted from all the other stations, you make a few changes, besides, I could always tear down the station and turn it to Television, it's the new style after all." mocked Peter.

Anton grinds his teeth, he may watch the television every now and then, but he preferred the radio. And this man was making a big mistake threatening him.

You see, Anton was more than a charming smile and charismatic voice, he's also the Manhattan Shadow. When people cross his path or if he's looking for a hunt, he takes his victims, enjoys their screams and blood before taking their meat.

Yes, he likes human meat, it was a delicious meat to him. Almost as good as venison.

With a murderous smile, Anton gives a small bow.

"I shall think on it, Benellar." said Anton.

"Excellent, now I have a dinner with a wonderful woman tonight, see you tomorrow." said Peter.

He walks away and Anton walks out of the station. Oh, he's pretty sure Peter won't be making that dinner.

But he will make a decent one for him.

NOTE: First chapter done and we have a bit of background for them. I don't know what Alastor's name was when he was human, but from the fanart I've seen of him as a human, he just looks like an Anton to me. Anyway, what will the night bring for us, the stage has been set and the next scene will be announced. Stay tuned~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.1K 26
After falling into hell and looking for a job, you come across Angel Dust. He decides to take you to a hotel he's staying at. Here, you find a man th...
1.2K 92 12
In the years of 1920's it's pretty hard to live as a woman who isn't very feminine. Hated by her Dad and left by her Mother, Mary had nothing more to...
96.5K 2.1K 24
~A RadioDust Fanfic~ -completed- The happy hotel, or rather hazbin hotel has been up and running for a few months now. With 2 demons gone to heav...
42.5K 924 44
My Hazbin Hotel OC story- Luna (OC) x Alastor. At age 18, Luna was sent to Hell for killing her abusive father and his just as abusive girlfriend an...