Accidentally yours.by-JeonTae...

By Jeonguktaelove

A not so romantic story of an annoying little fucker, vampire prince and a total asshole,true blood werewolf... More

•Info•
•Introduction•
•1: One night in a strange shity•
•2: Prince•
•3: Sexy pony star•
•4: Fucked up•
•5: Shit down•
•6: Infires•
•7: Very No Fun•
•8: Yeah Baby•
•9: Nochu•
•10: Hello,Turn up?•
•11: I was so impress-sed•
•12: Oh My Gawd•
•13: Is Family•
•14: Stahb It•
•15: Dine in? To go?•
•16: Pardon•
•17: My Heart Boom Boom•
•18: I want JK•
•19: No•
•20: Important Jizznezz•
•21: Heart Throb•
•22: Tekki Tekki•
•23: Oh Happy Day•
•24: Excujmi•
•25: My Heart Is My Heart Is•
•27: We Roll•
•28: 2!3!•
•29: When It Comes To You•
•30: Sea•
•31: Butterfly pt.1•
•32: Butterfly pt.2•
•33: Lotus-Eater•
•34: Outro•
Q and A
•35: Good To You•
•Bonus Chapter: Finally•
•Special Chapter: You Got No Jams•
JeonTaeTrash

•26: Fall Everything Fall•

9.5K 372 118
By Jeonguktaelove

"Tae? Are you okay?"

"Y-yeah. I'm just a little sad."

"Why. ..

"Because we're back."

"What?"

"I mean we're already here. I wish we could've stayed there longer but...that was the best weekend I ever had."

"Don't worry. We'll have more trips in the future." Jeonguk assured, his other hand leaving the wheel as he put it on his mate's thigh, rubbing it a little in a comforting way.

Their weekend get away was over in a flash but it was a blast because both of them seemed to enjoy every little thing when they're together. Sadly, they needed to go back to reality where they had to face endless works and problems again. After the flight, the werewolf's cars were already outside of the airport, one is for him and his mate while the other is for his servants who brought the cars.

At the moment, the younger was driving to drop his mate to his house but during the whole ride from the plane and now in his car, Jeonguk can't help but notice Taehyung's unusual behaviour. He's too quiet that Jeonguk thought he's sick. Gladly, he isn't. But he's still not the usual Taehyung and it's really bothering the true blood.

"Mmm...more trips....that would be nice." Taehyung mumbled, his eyes focused outside while a little smile visibly formed on his lips.

Jeonguk took one last glance before concluding that Taehyung is telling the truth so he didn't dwell much on this issue and continued driving, thinking everything is okay.

Or maybe there's really something wrong because after the ride, Taehyung invited his mate to stay the night but a very surprising thing happened. They didn't have sex. Taehyung's actually and honestly and unusually and unexpectedly not horny. Yeah. Sucks. So instead of rushing to his room and immediately lying naked on his bed, shamelessly asking to be fucked, they just actually went inside calmly and after doing their routines before sleeping, they just peacefully lie on the bed Without having any sexual activity. Just a comfortable cuddle.

"Jeonguk." Taehyung mumbled, his head resting on his mate's chest, loving the sound of the true blood's hear beat.

"Hmm?" Jeonguk responded, his hand softly brushing the older's hair.

"I want to stay like this forever." The older said, pressing himself harder on his mate's chest, sighing in contentment.

"That won't happen." Jeonguk deadpanned.

"What!?" The older exclaimed, shooting the younger a look of shock and disbelief. "You don't want to be with me?" He continued, pouting cutely.

"Well, I'll reconsider since you're cute but if you wouldn't stop being an asshole I might have to think about it." Jeonguk stated, trying his best not to laugh and fighting the smile forming on his face.

"Oh puh-leaze." Taehyung rolled his eyes but with a teasing smile. "Mr. Jeon, we both know you love me and my bitchy attitude." He continued before giving the younger's lips a peck.

"For your information Mr. Kim, I'm already re-thinking all my life decisions." Jeonguk retorts. "I might even die young because of you and your bitchy attitude." He continued with a smirk.

"Stop being a jerk." Taehyung fought back with another playful eye roll.

"Stop being a bitch." Jeonguk immediately responds and they both looked at each other in the eyes with furrowed eye brows.

"Dickhead wolfy."

"Shithead vamp."

"Cocky assed brat."

"Spoiled rotten fuckhead."

"Stupid muscled bunny."

"Prince of lack of common sense and logic known to be a fucking airhead with an intellect level matching the monkeys."

"Wh-mmm..." Taehyung pouted, his eyes turning
soft as if he was about to cry and it made Jeonguk's smile falter, panic suddenly taking place.

"Wait. Fuck. Okay. I'm sorry. That was too much. Hey. Are you wait. Shit. Are you gonna? Tae, I'm sorry okay? Just don't-hey...don't cry." Jeonguk muttered in one breath panicking as he looked at his mate's glossy doe eyes and quivering pouted lips.

"Pssshhh...hahahaha!" Taehyung burst out into laughter and the true blood cursed himself for being too soft, always forgetting the fact that his mate is still the annoying little fucker that he fell in love with.

"Oh my god! You're a whipped ass dickhead!" Taehyung teased as he catch his breath.

"Fuck you, Tae." Jeonguk uttered in defeat, sighing and rolling his eyes.

"I love you too!"

Taehyung exclaimed and kiss his mate in the lips. It was just a simple kiss, their lips are not moving, just pressed against each other but it lasted longer than intended as they both begun to smile in the kiss. Their smiles were too wide that they even felt their teeth clashing.

The feeling of happiness cannot be contained, both cherishing the moment because never did they expect that being honest with what they feel and accepting that they are indeed stupidly in love with each other would actually make them this happy, this complete as if admitting defeat to their emotions is one of the best thing they had ever done.

Maybe it is true that every encounters was meant to be. It was written in the stars. It's what people call fateful meetings. Some may give it a chance and some might ignore the chance. Fateful or not, everything actually fall on our hands. We just have to do our best and believe that what's meant to be is meant to happen.

It may start with an accident but it might end up with the happiest moment.

~•~•~•The End•~•~•~

Just kidding. I love you.

"Welcome back your highness."

"Long time no see my dearest grandson! I missed
you."

"Me too, grandfather, but I didn't expect your sudden Visit."

"I wanted to surprise you! Your parents don't even know I'm here....but I just really wanted to know how my grandson is doing."

"I'm...I'm doing great. Thanks for worrying your highness."

"Good...but....I'm quite hurt Taehyung."

Taehyung froze on his spot as his grandfather slowly stood up from his throne like seat and slowly walked towards him until they're now face to face. The prince felt like he couldn't breathe. He felt like something strong is surrounding him that was constricting him to breathe properly.

"You didn't tell me about your mate." His grandfather continued, an eyebrow is lifted, head tilted to the side with a matching smile that looks devilish and it's making Taehyung's stomach turn. "You didn't even made an official announcement to the Whole population." He continued as he puts his hand on the prince's cheek.

"But it's good." The elder smiled. "It's great that you haven't told everyone because it's a disgrace!" He slapped Taehyung, his ring cutting the younger's cheek.

Taehyung has a shocked expression, eyes wide as he hit his lip. He flinched in pain when the elder harshly gripped his jaws, fingers roughly pressed against his cheeks. The old one's eyes turned crimson red, furious and looked like it can burn souls.

Taehyung felt his lungs being squeezed and his eyes were starting to tear up.

"Out of all the vampires in the whole world, why the hell did you have to choose a fucking werewolf! !" The elder shouted, making the younger jolt in surprise. "Taehyung, you knew! You knew my feelings towards those low class creatures!" He continued, face filled with hatred and disappointment that made the prince's heart clench in pain. "You knew what they did to me, to us!"

"B-but that was because of the war and this is the pres-"

"They took the love of my life! They killed my mate and my son! God Taehyung! They are your grandmother and your uncle!"

"But grand-guh!"

Taehyung was cut off when he suddenly felt a sharp blow on his stomach. His breathing was almost completely stopped as he fell down on his knees while clutching his painful stomach, coughing blood While trying to gasp for air and feeling that some of his organs were crushed.

"Don't you have any shame!? I will never approve of this!"

"The m-marking...is....complete...We can't do anything about it." Taehyung was able to mumble between his grunts and gasps.

"Wrong." His grandfather said, now in a calmer tone but the atmosphere of oozing bloodlust never ceased. "We can do something."

"What?" Taehyung said in a weak voice as he looked up, meeting his grandfather's strong gaze and sly smirk.

"We can do something about the mate bond." The elder stated, making the prince furrow his eyebrows wondering what his grandfather is thinking.

"I know ways to remove the bond." The elder started walking back to his throne-like seat.

"For example, killing your mate-"

The older was cut off when Taehyung suddenly pinned him on the floor, fangs and crimson eyes exposed while his hand tightly wrapped on the older's neck.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on my mate." Taehyung growled, supposedly threatening his own grandfather.

The older's eyes widen in shock and in disbelief for a second but his face immediately turned into a blank one.

"I think I need to re-discipline you, like what I did to your knight." The older said and Taehyung was taken aback.

There was a moment of silence, the prince was slowly being engulfed with anxiousness. He felt like he was about to have a break down.

"What did you do!?" Taehyung shouted, eyes wide becoming impatient and furious.

"Bring him in!"

The door opened, revealing Jimin who was covered with blood from the countless cuts and bruises. Taehyung's eyes widen in shock, his mouth fell open watching two male vampires dragging his bestfriend like a corpse.

"W-why...Chim."

"He's at fault. He was supposed to take care of you."

Taehyung stood up though his legs feels so weak as he slowly turn his head from Jimin to his ruthless grandfather.

"How can...you do this?" Taehyung mumbled in pure disbelief. He just can't believe how the elder hurt Jimin, his own grandson. He felt disgusted thinking that they share the same blood.

"You have to know how our world works." The older, now already at his feet, standing proud, stated bluntly and without remorse.

"Tae..." Jimin uttered, sounding so weak and raspy.

"Chim...I'm sorry." Taehyung said before rushing towards his half conscious and exhausted best friend. His chest feels so tight with all the emotions rushing in. He was so mad, sad, disgusted, shocked but he's also scared, feeling so helpless.

He couldn't do anything about their world. It's a vampire thing to strictly follow the ones Who are seated higher and in authority. And unfortunately, even when his father is the current vampire king, truthfully, his grandfather still holds the highest position since he holds the order in his hands and the order can unfairly debunk the King's decisions.

"I think you'll have to be disciplined too."

For the first time, Taehyung loathes his own existence and the nonsense hierarchy he was born to always remember.

-.-.-.-.-
Y'all better be prepared for the following chapters.
💀💀💀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 4.7K 39
❗️фф из фикбука❗️ Антон - самый обычный парень со своими друзьями и проблемами, который собирается сдавать английский. Но вот жизнь преподносит ему с...
1.2M 52.9K 30
Jeon Jungkook, billionaire extraordinaire, never knew he had thing for deep-voiced angels with boxy smiles. He especially didn't know he had a thing...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.6M 124K 73
[JJK x KTH] Social media/text fic| Bad boy Jungkook and nerdy Taehyung have the same group of friends but both highkey hate each other. Book 2 out no...