Bon AppΓ©tit!

By JaXender

[GxG] Avery Carlisle is a spoiled rich college girl. She always gets what she wants and desires in her life... More

Chapter (1): Avery Carlisle
Chapter (2) I Want My Car
Chapter (3): Danni Scott
Chapter (4): Oh My Cook!
Chapter (5): Sexy As Hell
Chapter (6): The Shrew
Chapter (7): Uncle Josh
Chapter (8): Old Friends
Chapter (9): A Mouse In The House
Chapter (10): Hanging Out
Chapter (11): Flooding Danni
Chapter (12): Chloe Mitchell
Chapter (13): House Party
Chapter (14): Cleaning Up
Chapter (15): Danni & Chloe
Chapter (16): Videogames
Chapter (17): Benjamin Scott
Chapter (18): A Thanks
Chapter (19): Change Of Heart
Chapter (20): It's Going To Be Okay
Chapter (21): Friends
Chapter (22): Kiss Me
Chapter (23): In Her Sickness
Chapter (24): La Divorce
Chapter (25): Welcome Home Ben
Chapter (26): What Do You Think Robert?
Chapter (27): The Babysitting
Chapter (28): Teach Me
Chapter (29): Meeting The Friends
Chapter (30): Thunder & Lightning
Chapter (31): Double Jealousy
Chapter (32): The Spark
Chapter (33): The Rape Of The Amaryllis
Chapter (34): Outburst
Chapter (35): Healed Bruises
Chapter (37): Framing The Gray
Chapter (38): The 80,000$
Chapter (39): Carter Reed
Chapter (40): Hearing Loud & Clear
Chapter (41): Taming The Shrew
Chapter (42): Fervor Night
Chapter (43): The B-Word
Chapter (44): Sway With Me
Chapter (45): Ride To The Sunset
Chapter (46): Voltaic Emotions
Chapter (47): Hidden Eyes
Chapter (48): Secrets Disclosed
Chapter (49): Sweet As Sugar
Chapter (50): The Yellow Card
Chapter (51): Fresh Tears
Chapter (52): Breaking The Promise
Chapter (53): A Slap To Snap
Chapter (54): Till The Last Breath
Chapter (55): With A Ring I Vow To You

Chapter (36): The Hacker & The Stealthy

2.5K 106 3
By JaXender

April and Steve said their goodbyes to Avery after they had their plan for tomorrow. Danni closed the door behind them and went upstairs to Avery's room. Avery was sitting on her bed, looking distant. The bed dipped down when Danni sat beside her.

"Hey" she said softly. "I'm sorry things will have to go that way"

"It's okay. It's the best option that we have to keep everyone safe"

"I-I'll be there for you this time"

Avery turned to her, smiling. "I know you will"

"Aren't you... scared? Because I'm, Ave"

"Why?"

"Well... what if our plan didn't work and he ended up hurting you?"

"Danni, he won't and you know why?" She stared in her eyes. "Because you are gonna be there and you gave me the courage to stand up for myself"

"I don't doubt that"

"There is something I forgot to tell you about"

"What is it?"

"Harper wants you to be the chef in the wedding. My mom approved and will raise your salary if you go but I don't want to push you to do it because you work here and not there"

"I'm in"

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's been a long time since I've been in a wedding and it's my first time to be a wedding chef. It's like working in a restaurant"

"You aren't doing it for the money?"

"Actually, no. I'm doing it for myself and... for you. Unless you don't want me to be there"

"No, I want you to be there, at least when I get bored I'll sneak into the kitchen to bother you"

Danni chuckled and rested her head on the pillow with both of her hands behind her head.

"I don't mind. I'm used to you, ginger"

"And we are back"

Avery did the same thing except that she slept on her side to look at Danni.

"Does it hurt?"

"What hurts?"

"The bruises" She turned her head.

She sighed. "Not physically, it's just the fact that I was sexually abused hurts me more"

She turned and leaned on her side. "Tomorrow, I promise you, everything will be over" She gazed at her eyes for a few good seconds and leaned over kissing her cheek then started to get up from the bed. "See you tomorrow, okay? And You know what you are gonna do"

Avery nodded and Danni gave her a smile before leaving the house.

*****************************

At college, Steve asked every student about a student named, Susan Williams who was Gray's victim a year ago. One student pointed at her and Steve walked over to her.

"Susan Williams?"

"Uh, yes"

"Hi, I'm Steve" He extended his hand and shook hers.

"Hi" she said politely.

"I'm sorry if I came out of nowhere but I... We need your help"

"My help? My help in what exactly?"

"... I'm sorry if this is none of my business but once you hear me, you'll know why I'm asking you about it"

"Okay, I'm listening"

"Do you remember Raymond Gray?"

She fidgeted in her seat, feeling uneasy. "... Unfortunately, yes. Why do you ask?"

"Because we need your help in setting him up"

"We?"

"Yeah. He..." He came closer to her talking in a low voice. "He tried to rape one of my friends"

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry. Is she okay?"

"She is but apparently Gray is blackmailing her and we really need your help"

"I'll do everything I can. I've been there"

"I just need from you to have our backs by telling the police that Raymond Gray is a sexual perv who rapes his students"

"Nobody believed me last year when I said that. They said that I was a liar!" She stated with hurt. "And I shamed my family's name because of it and they never ever believed me. I-I can't go through that again"

"But we do believe you especially that he tried to rape my friend and I'm sorry that happened to you" He sighed and took a seat beside her. "If we have your testimony and Avery's and the proof; we could lock him in jail"

She was silent for a minute thinking about her revenge on the infamous Raymond Gray.

"I promise you he will be gone but only if you helped us"

She looked around the campus and played with the pen in her hand nervously then met his eyes. "Okay, what do you want me to do?"

He smiled and began to explain the plan to her and she seemed convinced with the plan.

****************************

Avery was outside Raymond's office, getting herself ready to face him, she knew what she was doing was risky but it's the best solution. She knocked on his office door and let herself enter. Once he saw her he had a devilish smile on his face.

"I'm glad we understand each other" he said.

"I'm here to hand you over this assignment"

She put it on his desk and he grabbed her wrist gently, brushing his finger over it. She let out a small gasp when he pulled her closer, that she felt his lips were brushing her cheek.

"Hand me the assignment, huh? You sure that's all what you wanna do?"

His hand went to the small of her back and she gritted her teeth, fighting the urge not to scream for help.

"Meet me tonight at my place, okay? It will be an unforgettable night. You won't regret it"

He went back to his desk and she turned around leaving his office. April was passing by chance and saw Avery leaning against the wall.

"Is it settled?" she asked.

"Yes"

"So is Steve, he managed to find Susan and she agreed"

"Finally, good news today" She sighed.

"You sure you wanna do this?"

"Positive" She glanced at her clock. "It's almost three"

"Yeah, Steve went to pick up Danni and Susan is with them"

"What are we gonna do now?"

"We could focus on your plan now and let them do the rest"

*****************************

Danni, Steve and Susan arrived outside Gray's house according to the address Avery gave them. The three stepped out of the car and looked around for anyone who could see them trying to break in.

Danni successfully opened the door with a bobby pin and followed her Steve and Susan.

"I'll check the bedroom" said Susan.

"I'll check the windows" said Danni.

"And I'll check his computer" said Steve as he spotted the laptop on the coffee table. He opened the screen but he had to enter the password. "Expected" he said as he opened his own laptop trying to hack the password and the computer.

Danni was looking from the window, seeing if any of the neighbors suspected anything but the neighborhood seemed quiet. She stole glances at Steve every 5 minutes and he seemed busy with his computer stuff. Susan emerged from the bedroom with nothing as she shook her head at Danni and Danni nodded knowingly. Danni pulled out her phone and started calling April.

"Hey"

"Is he still in the meeting?"

"Uhh, yeah. I just saw him get inside a few minutes ago"

"And Avery?"

"She went home. She needs to think about her next move. What about you guys?"

"Steve is trying to hack his laptop but so far no progress"

"Give me updates when something new comes up?"

"Gotcha"

She hung up and was just about to look from the window but Steve's voice grabbed her attention.

"Bingo!" said Steve excitedly. "I'm in"

Danni and Susan rushed by his side and took a seat beside him looking at the screen where so many files were stored.

"This is so confusing" said Steve. "So many freaking files. Does this asshole work for the FBI or something?" He opened one, two, three and more files but none of them were the video they were looking for.

"What's that?" said Danni pointing at a folder. "What's the Amaryllis?"

"I don't know" He clicked on the file and photos of Avery were stored inside the file.

"Holy cow!" said Steve. "That guy have some serious issues!"

"Fucking stalker!" said Susan.

"Yeah, he is" Confirmed Danni, clenching her fists. "There is the video!" She pointed at the only video in the same folder.

"Should we open it?" asked Steve, feeling awkward.

"Just the first few minutes. We have to make sure it's the one"

"Oookay" he said with a click on the video.

The video started with Avery hooking an arm around her professor's neck, kissing him feverishly in his office and she started to take off her clothes while the professor pushed everything away from his desk. This is when Danni turned off the video.

"Yep, that's the only one" she said.

"Is there any other copies of the video?" asked Susan.

"That is possible" said Steve "And that's why I'm going to take a copy of his laptop's folder and files and then delete them from his"

"Well done" said Danni patting his shoulder.

He only took seven minutes to hack the computer and took a copy of everything then he deleted all the files on Gray's computer.

"We should get out of here" said Susan.

They nodded and went outside the house, not disturbing the neighbors. Steve called April as they were on their way home.

"Yeah?"

"We got it!" He grinned.

"Yesss! I love you babe"

"I love you too" he said. "Listen, we took everything from his computer and when I get back home I'll hack his phone as well, just in case he has another copy of that video. Tell Avery the good news"

"I will. I'm so happy"

"You'll be happier when we put him behind bars" said Steve.

"Okay, I gotta go tell Ave the news"

"Alright. Talk to you later" he said then hung up.

He turned to Danni. "We did it bud; the thieves of the night are back!"

"Yes we are!"

****************************

After hearing the good news, she got more brave, more excited to get rid of him. She started to believe in herself once again but she needed to do something before going to Gray's house and have her boss fight.

Steve drove Danni home and she was watching TV but wasn't with the movie. She was concerned about Avery and the plan they will execute tonight but she hated to admit that it was their best option. The doorbell interrupted her thoughts and she went to get it. She opened the door and was surprised to see Avery at this time and there was a look of fear on her face.

"Avery! Is everything okay? Did he do something to you?" she asked worriedly.

"No! No! it's just..." She bit her lower lip.

"It's just what?"

Avery looked at her hesitantly and she felt like she was about to faint from her racing heart. She grabbed Danni's face, placing her soft lips on hers in a searing kiss and Danni's heart rate sped up instantly in her chest and her hands went to Avery's cheek, brushing it with her thumb. Avery pulled away quickly covering her mouth with both hands and her eyes went wide, leaving Danni confused.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I did this!"

She paced back and forth and Danni was looking at her with a confusion look on her face.

"Forget about what happened" said Avery.

She turned around to leave but Danni grabbed her waist, turning her around and captured her lips once again, kissing her slowly this time and in return Avery's eyes got closed because of the sweetness of the kiss and she tugged her hand in Danni's hair, eager to pull her closer.

Danni tilted her head to have better access which Avery allowed her to. Being lost in the kiss, Avery's back touched the wall as Danni cornered her and her lips were still on Danni's as she started moaning softly and slowly with every tingling kiss. She remembered something so she pushed Danni away a little and both were panting.

"Wait, wait"

"What?" she asked, breathless as she run a thumb over Avery's lips then looked her in the eye.

"We can't..." she said sadly, looking down then turned her eyes up again at her. "You are with Chloe. I can't do this"

"Not Anymore... We broke up" she said softly. "It's over"

"What? When?"

"Two days ago..."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Does it matter now?"

She asked with a husky voice, staring deeply into her lips. Avery closed the gap between them in another kiss, but this time Avery's phone vibrated in her pocket that she tried to break the kiss but she couldn't resist when Danni ran her hand down her spine and the other hand was grabbing her waist. As her phone was vibrating in her pocket, she pushed Danni a little for the third time to answer.

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" asked April.

"I'm at..." She looked at Danni. "I'm coming"

"Okay, we are waiting for you outside his house and by the way he arrived now. He is parking his car in the garage" She hung up the phone.

"We should go... now" She gazed at her eyes.

"Alright... let me just bring my jacket" She turned around to leave and she grabbed her jacket and followed her downstairs.

******************************

Danni took her vespa and Avery took her car, they both were on the road together, keeping each other's pace until they reached Raymond's house. They stepped out of their vehicles and locked eyes with each other before reaching April and Steve who were waiting in Steve's car.

"Okay, we are here, what's the plan?" asked Avery feeling a little bit nervous.

"... You have to go to his house, and April and I saw him inside bringing a bottle of wine so we are guessing that he is planning something 'Romantic'"

"Great!" she said sarcastically.

"Just stall him" said Danni fighting the urge to grab her hand in front of them. "I promise he won't touch you as long as we are here"

"And record everything" said Steve. "We need it for the police as evidence. Your microphone is working right now"

"Okay, but I still don't understand how are you guys gonna get him caught?"

"Easy" Steve smirked. "I'll hack into your phone as it records. Live. It's like a hidden microphone and this way we will hear the conversation and connect it to the police station and this way the police will know his true intentions"

"Okay, got it"

She took a deep breath and went to the three first steps of his porch, taking a deep breath before ringing the doorbell. Danni, April and Steve were in the car waiting for the door to get opened. They heard the door open and heard Raymond greet with a voice full of confidence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.8K 3.2K 48
[GxG] Sage Miller, a young woman in her twenties didn't have the best life growing up. Her journey in life had its shares of downs and disappointment...
731K 26.3K 37
Sam, a shy, 16 year old, closeted lesbian who has anxiety issues and abusive parents meets Avery, a soon to be Beta, who wasn't expecting to find her...
2.8M 71.4K 76
Avery is back in her hometown, after she moved away to LA with her mom. After her parents divorced her mom thought it would the best if they get away...
87K 1.7K 39
This story is between two young ladies who found love and friendship with each other and explore their sexuality as their paths cross in the universi...