OUR HUNTER (BXBXB)

By SPALANCEY

After the death of his mate, Tyler Harrington couldn't handle to stay at his home town as there are alot of m... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
WOLVES&CHARACTERS.
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

CHAPTER FOUR

1.4K 52 1
By SPALANCEY

TYLER'S P.O.V

Walking to my third period feeling so low that I don't want to make another step towards anywhere, wishing I could just stay home for the day but who am I to skip school. I don't really know why am feeling this low today but I guess it has something to do with Emerson being MIA for a week and a half. Maybe I feel bad to the way I told him about Myron, Or maybe am afraid if he will ever talk to me when he comes back or maybe am just over thinking about everything, which makes me worried even more.

I called Papa last week and told him about Emerson being Myron's mate but am not Emerson's mate. He told me sometimes it happens when one among the mates is a dominate one and they sometimes get two submissives even though those subs are not mated to eachother. In short version Myron was the dominate one, Emerson and I are subs who are not mated to each other. A vampire, Wolf and a hunter we could have been an amazing family, I wonder what would our children become.

" Mr. Harrington are you planning on getting to class anytime soon?" Mrs Blackwood, physics teacher asks me in a concern way.

" Yeah, sorry", I almost trip getting inside the class. Taking the back seat hoping to pay attention to whatever she is going to teach us today.

In the middle of the session I get this overwhelmed feeling, like am happy but I don't know why. To be happy without a reason while a minute ago I was feeling terrible. Maybe something good is about to happen or maybe something is happening right now or maybe Emerson is back.

" Emerson!", I whisper to myself. Without thinking twice I stand up walking to the direction of the door.

" Mr. Harrington are you going somewhere?" Mrs. Blackwood asks, but she doesn't receive a reply from me and I keep walking.

" Mr. Harrington!" She calls again but am out of the class. Hearing hear detentions words at a far because all my focus is to walk out of this school. I know Kyle and Robin will kill me for this but I don't really care right now.

Walking at the parking lot I see Emerson in all of his glory, leaning on his truck. The moment he sees me he lightens up giving the best smile he could off, making me to have the urge to hug him. Which I did the moment I reached him.

" I miss you too Little Hunter", He says patting my back.

" I am not little", I tell him between my sniffles.

The first thing that I do after we part is hitting his chest, " You made me worried. I didn't know where you were or what you are doing or what your going through and you didn't let the twins to tell us".

He stumbles back a few steps before he gets a hold of himself, " I didn't mean to make you worry and I am sorry". He holds my hands making me to stop hitting him.

" I wish I could get mad at you but I can't".

He chuckles, " Then don't".

I just look at him not sure what to say to him because I have lots and lots of questions to ask him and I don't know where to start.

" Let us go somewhere and talk", He tells me.

" Like right now?"

" Yes. We have alot to talk about".

Looking back at the school front entrance then back at him, " Okay lets go. Let me text Kyle and Robin first".

Reaching my pockets I don't have my phone because it is in the bag that it is back in the class. Great. " I left my phone in class. But we can go".

We get inside his truck and off we are gone. Five minutes and we are at the park. The park is almost empty since it is week day. We sat in the furthest bench we could find, gladly Emerson bought food on his way to school. How did he know I would agree to skip school, that is misery for another day.

" I bought two of everything", Emerson says laying all the food he has on the bench. " I didn't know what you wanted to eat today".

There are two chicken sandwiches. Two hotdogs. Two beef burgers with two medium cups of fries. One container of salad. Two extra large iced cokes.

" Why is there one container of salad?" I ask him.

" Well I don't do salad".

" Neither am I".

" Good", He tosses the salad back to the brown paper bag. " Now that is out of the way, let us get to eating the rest".

Few moments of eating while conversing on different matters, we are done with the food. Time to get real.

" Tell me about Myron", Emerson starts.

" Well he was a vampire who stalked me for a while", I start with a smile remembering how I first saw him.

" He stalked you?" He asks with disbelieve.

" Well kind of. I first saw him outside my window and it was in the middle of the night, so I thought he was a patrol guard but it got me worried cause he had red eyes so also I thought he might have been a rogue".

" And you didn't say anything to anyone?"

" No I didn't, I was ten so I didn't know between good and bad wolf".

" You met him when you were ten? How old was he?"

" Eighteen".

" Woow!"

" Yeah. So the second time he gets into my room through the window and he just stood there watching me sleep. The moment I felt like someone was in my room I woke up and there he is standing at the edge of my bed with his red glowing eyes. Damn, he almost gave me an heart attack".

" Then what happened?"

" Well I screamed at the top of my lungs, waking up everyone in the house. The moment they got into my room he was gone but they didn't stop there, so Uncle Max and Mark went after him. I think Uncle Trevor called Uncle Dylan because in a few minutes they were back with Uncle Dylan, Chris, Nick and Papa".

" Okay, stop right there. How many uncles do you have?"

I laugh at his question, " I have plenty of uncles who some are mated to one mate and some are mated to two mates because they are hybrids, making me to have plenty and plenty of uncles. And Myron was related to Uncle Alex who also is a vampire". I whisper the last part.

Noticing my change of voice, " What is it?"

" I never talked to Uncle Alex, since Myron died. I feel terrible every single day for not talking to him. He lost his cousin and I didn't even took a chance to tell him anything even to say that am sorry for his loss".

After a minute of silence I decide to continue. " So when they returned, Alex knew who the scent belonged to, it was from his long lost cousin whom he thought he died. So he went on a hunting spree to find his cousin. After few months he come back home with Myron and my other Uncle, that is another long story but anyways that is when I first truly saw him, In daylight and without red eyes".

" How was he?" He asks quietly.

" He took my breath away. He was more human than vampire. Bright blue eyes, Long blond hairs, less paler than when he was in all of his vampire form. Tall around 5'9'' and he was built. The first thing he did was giving me a loving smile that I will never forget".

" I wish I could experience that feeling of seeing your mate for the first time".

" I know, but at first I didn't know how all mate thing works and also my uncles threatened him to keep PG until when I get a bit older around 20 or 30", I laugh at that.

" Your uncles sounds scary", Emerson says.

" Not really they are really nice people when you are on their good side but never go on their bad side especially Uncle Max and Darius".

" Thanks for the tip".

" So all we ever did is hang out whenever he gets a chance to hang out with me. With everything between training and school so whenever we had a chance we would meet. He did everything he could to show me how much he loved me and I made sure to return each and every affection he gave to me. He was usually there when am sad, happy, angry even on my crazy days he was still there. We went to every good spot at Forest Hills just to have a great time. He made sure to tell me he loves me every single night before he goes to bed no matter how late it was, he would wake me up just to tell me that". I wipe the tear that fell from my eye.

" He seemed like he was a perfect mate".

" Believe me, he was and he will always be".

" How did he die?" Emerson asks in a low voice. I think he is unsure if he is ready to know.

" There was a war between two packs, Purity and Forest hills. Myron was head of warriors so he had to go. But before he went to the battle I begged him to stay even though I knew it was an impossible choice so instead he promised me that he will come back to me and he kissed me for the first time. So I stayed waiting for him to come back".

" But he never did".

" He never did and it was the most horrible day of my life. They didn't have to tell me he was gone, I felt it the moment he died and believe me it is something that you don't want to feel. At first I thought I was dying from the pain I received but it wasn't my pain but his. The pain lasted for weeks that I thought I will go crazy. Papa said am lucky cause we didn't finish the mating bond because some people never recover from that".

" I am sorry you had to go through that".

" I am still going through it every single day but in a minimal way not like the first time, thanks to Kyle and Robin who helped and still helping me to go through it all".

" Crazy question, why aren't we mates cause I would really be happy to be your mate". He says with a smile.

" About that, I talked to my Papa and he told me sometimes it might happen when two people are mated to one person but not mated to one another that is when that one person is a dom who gets two or more subs".

" So you are saying am a sub?" He half shouts.

" Yes", I laugh at him.

" No way, I can't see myself being a Sub. I am a f**king Alpha". He half shouts again.

" Some Alphas can be subs".

" Yes but not me".

" Well that would have been proven wrong if Myron was here".

" Ooh...My goddess", He runs his hands on his face.

" It would have been epic that you could  have even forgot that you were a big bad Alpha".

" I can't even picture that".

" Well for starters he would have been 26yrs and you are 18 now so technically you were still a sub".

" Whatever".

" Even though we aren't mates, I think we still have this unspoken bond, because I could sense your presence the moment you were in the parking lot. So we might not be mates but still we have our own bond".

" Good, because I don't want to loose that bond".

" Me neither".

" Thanks for telling me about Myron even though it is something that still hurts".

" I am happy that I told you something about him and I will always tell you something about him until you feel like you have met him before".

" Thank you", He hugs me tightly which I return. " I promise to be there for you whenever you need me and don't hesitate to ask me for anything anytime and I will protect you from any harm towards you. I know I can't be your mate but I promise I will love you like a brother or friend or whatever you want us to be for the rest of my life".

" You are awesome and I love you".

" I know and I love you too".

After sitting at the park for another couple of hours we decide to go home since its getting dark and ready face the Wrath of the boys.

Good thing out of everything, Emerson is back.

***********************************************

A/N

Until next time.

Thanks for reading.

Enjoy, share, vote, comment and follow.

Stay safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 30.7K 33
A secret hybrid. A charming Alpha. Mates. What could go wrong? ************************************** Brooklyn Jones is a hybrid. Her mother was the...
Rogues By CB28

Werewolf

23.6K 981 58
Nathan Bryce is the next alpha in line, his pack has lived in River Valley for generations. Caleb Brosme is a future beta in command and a rogue from...
129K 4.6K 39
skylar is a kind and loving girl. she is outgoing and loves to have a laugh. Her best friends are precious (the twins mate) and aria (beta Jacob's si...
110K 4K 25
I leant up against the wall, watching Seth walk around the drama room. Like always i had no partner but Seth had everyone all over him. To my surpris...