In A Heartbeat

由 Outcasted_Light

In every love story,everything began in a heartbeat,the hearbeat when you first meet them,when you first talk... 更多

Just A Dream
The Camp Out
Into The Jungle
Feelings Of A Wallflower
Rewrite The Stars
The Patient and The Doctor
Certain Warmth
Somebody To You
Whisper Of The Heart
Burning Passion
Burning Passion II
Tears Tells No Lies

Fixing A Broken Heart

3.7K 64 53
由 Outcasted_Light

Skye's POV:

             "Don't cheat on him!!."

Was the words I yelled as I watched Chase disappeared from the distance,watching him run to the pup he loves,then I chuckled,' If you love someone,set them free,right?',knowing that his gonna tell him directly on what he truly  feels.Unexpectedly,another teardrop escape my eyes,now I find myself crying slowly,I walked back to my pup house,I really wanted to be alone for a while right now,trying to recover from this emotional heartbreak,I was now near my pup house,only to be confronted,by a brown and white bulldog,sitting there,as I got closer,his eyes move to where I am,looking at me,sorrow was in his eyes,showing that his not in his cheerful moods,then he stood up walking closer to me.

"Skye,"He said a in a dolrum tone,I didn't made eye contact to him,I'm to diflated to talk to someone right at this very moment,"Skye,I heard and..saw everything,"he continued in a comforting voice,suprised at his statement,'It wasn't just Marshall,listening to us,but also..Rubble?' I thought,"Then you,know that I'm in a bad situation right,please Rubble,just let me be for a while,"annoyed,I said,then suddenly he came closer,closer than I expected,closing the gap between us,he pulled me for an embrace,an embrace that I needed right now,an embrace that comforts a bleeding heart,an embrace that I can run to,then I cried,I cried and cried,at Rubble's paws,digging deeper in his fur,his embrace gets tighten in every second,which comforts me,then he spoke,

"Skye,I may not be,the pup that you onced,loved,but...can you give me the chance to become the pup that you will love,?"he asked,suprising me,what is he talking about,every word he say,send shivers in my entire body,then he sigh,knowing that I didn't get what he meant,

"Skye,all I wanna say is,can I fell the vacancy in your heart,?"he explained,now getting what he meant,then I answered looking at his brown eyes,"Rubble,I don't think,it will be that easy to move on,but with you here,I think this will be an easy one,will you be willing to wait.?"I asked him,now forming a smile at his face,then suddenly,he got closer to me,kissing me while still in his embrace,the kiss wasn't long,but it was delightful,"Sorry,but I don't think I can wait,anymore,"he grin,sarcastically,as I pulled him in for another embrace,still shedding teardrops,but not from sadness,but from joy,joy in knowing that someone will still love you,no matter the situation.

"Rubble,?"I whisper,

"Yeah,?"he questioned.

"Thank you,for loving me,"I smiled at him,looking straight into his eyes,

"I love you too,"he replied pulling me in another kiss,now deeper,yet gentle,then after,that,we went inside,I smiled,knowing that,someone is going to help me mend the pieces of my once broken heart.

---------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------

Chase's POV:

I ran,running as fast as I could,following Marshall's scent that leads to a certain place,while running I caught another salty scent,left by the dalamtian,what I assume are..tears?.'Was he crying,?' I thought,realizing that Marshall was,crying,I push beyond my limits,trying to get to the dalmatian,telling him what I truly feels,then finally,the scents getting stronget,running towards a hill,that's not very strange to me,then I remember,this is where Lil. Whotie lives.

Climbing the hill,the sun beginning to set,there he was,sitting besides the tree,silently watching the mesmerizing scenery,but what made my ear tilted,hearing someone sob,then I notice that Marshall was still,crying,'Marshall,don't cry,this is all a misunderstanding,' I thought to myself,walking closer to the crying dalmatian,then moving forward,touching his thigh,I notice that he immediately wipe out his tears,before turning around,saying my name in suprise,

"Chase?"He asked,I could still notice the tear tracks,on his fur,below his eyes,knowing that he cried for a long time,I still ask,"Marshall,are you crying,?"then he pretendly scratching his eyes,"Oh,this,no a leaf,just caught my eyes,no biggie,so what brings you here,Chase?"he asked,smiling,changing the topic,"I just,wanted to talk,to you."I replied at the calmness tone I could manage sitting besides him,then he ask,"About,what,?",I intended to explain the situation,"It's about,Skye,you see Marshall she's------"I wasn't able to finish,Marshall immediately cut me off,"She's you're girlfriend now,right,"he chukles,"Congratulation,my bestfriend finally has a mate,yeay!!,"he clapped,greeting me for something that didn't happen.

Chase tried to speak,but Marshall didn't give him the chance too,"You don't have to say anything Chase,I'm happy for you two,"he smiled as he laugh,cheering for his friend,but to him,knowing that this action,brings the heaviest pressure he could bare,he still did it,then Chase lost his temper and yelled,"IT'S NOT THAT,OKAY!!"shocking the dalmatian,who stop immediately from his action putting back his paws from the ground,then he continued taking a deep breath,"It's,not that okay,she's not my mate,she said she love me,but I only love her as a sister and a friend,I never had feelings for her,because my heart already belongs to someone,but that SOMEONE keeps insisting that I like Skye!,"he explained taking deep heavy breaths,the speed from his tone,completely tired his jaw out,then Marshall became quite,understanding what he just said,"So,you rejected,her?,why?",he ask trying to keep his composure,Chase rolling his eyes,catching his breath,"Because,I'm already, devoted to someone else,"he stated,trying to be as quite as possible.

Then silence filled their surrounding,each of them thinking of words to say,facing both opposite direction.

" I.." they said in unison,facing each other,cutting each other's statement,laughing at one anothers action,

" You first,"again,they said in unison,"No,you.."laughing again,predicting what the others gonna say,then Marshall finally spoke,

"I have,something to tell you Chase,"taking a deep breath,forcing himself not to rattle in his sentence,"I'm.........the truth is.......I'm not the type of pup,who eventually fall for girls," he exposed,saying the thing that his been hiding inside of his heart,then he still continued,"In short.......I'm........gay,"taking deep breaths,he finally let go of the word,after that Chase ignore the gap between them and moved closer to Marshall,putting his left and right paws inbetween Marshall's body,exchanging body heat,Marshall stood still,not knowing what to do,then Chase spoke,still in the middle of the grasp,"Actually,I knew...that you're gay,.....I never told you anything....So I kept it bottled in my heart,enduring it,......thank you,....for being the Marshall,that stays by my side,the Marshall that help me whenever I'm sick,the Marshall that lifts me up whenever I am down,the Marshall that would make everyone laugh,and..."then he moved backward positioning his face in front of the dalmatian,putting his paw underneath the dalmatian's ears,"For being the Marshall,that made me fall for him from a heartbeat,over and over,"he moved his face slowly,making their eyes lock into each other,focusing at each other figure,until Chase's lips made it to Marshall's,slowly closing their eyes,pressing their lips against each other,assuming that it lasted forever,their heartbeat made vibration all over their body,sending shivers to each other,the kiss being the conductor.

Then finally,Chase broke the kiss,"Feel,that,you're the reason why that's beating so fast Marshall,"Chase said,putting Marshall's paw in his chest,"And,..you're the reason,why mines beating the same way,Chase,"Marshall did the same,smiling,putting Chase's paw into his chest,looking at each others gaze,until a familliar melody was heard above their heads,as they look at what it was,is was non other than their owl friend Lil. Whotie,Chase smiled at the presence of his owl friend,

"Hey,Lil. Whotie,what's wrong?"Chase asked the fluttering animal,still the reply was a continues "who" ting word,landing on his nose,Chase understant what he just said,smiling,

"We were just......."he pause,as he looks at the dalmatian,creating a genuine,and decent smile,the little owl still standing on his nose"Telling each other of what we truly feels,"

They both smile,as Lil. Whotie began to flap away,as they both realize it was now nighttime,another super moon was revealed,laughing at each other,knowing that they both had lost track of time,walking back home,with the help of the ray of the moonlight,lighting their way,preventing them from getting lost.A sudden beep was heard from both of them,their pup tags rang,knowing that Ryder had called them,

"Marshall,Chase where are you,it's nighttime,come home right now,it's family night,"Ryder said a little serious was in his tone,worrying for his two beloved pups,

"Don't worry Ryder,we're heading back,"Said Marshall,followed by Chase,"Yeah,we're now walking back at the lookout,we'll be there in a jippy,"

"Glad to hear that,anyway come home safe,bye,"Ryder said,turning off his pup pad,saying goodbye to the two,they both replied the same statement,silencing their pup tag.

Arriving at the location,they all call home,they've notice that there was light coming from the lookout lobby,curious on what's going on,they went to the lobby,seeing that everybody was sitting in their pillows,watching their favorite Apollo movie,realizing Ryder has held a movie night to get everyone together.Sitting in the vacant sit,grabbing some pop corn as they too had enjoyed watching the movie,sitting next to each other,besides Ryder,too focused on the television,they didn't even realized they have entered.

               One Year Later

   A year have past,and so many things have happened,realizing that me and Chase had got together,was the greatest thing that happened to me,and as for Skye,she talked to me,saying that she gave Rubble the chance to show her the love he had,and eventually they got together,I'm happy for both of them,as for Rocky and Zuma,they got together way before me and Skye got our mates,

"Marshall,are you coming or not,"Chase ask from outside my pup house,getting ready for our beach day,he must be excited,laughing in my thoughts,

Chase and I eventually grew this past few years together with the other pups,in all the hard times about falling inlove,I've learned something,love is in to all of us,this is the feeling that is not based on what we think,it is based on what we feel,no age,gender,color,race can stop it,because love is a monster,it makes you do things you didn't think you could do,

"Marshall,I'm waiting.."Chase said in a tired tone,"Coming,"

Ryder is the person that I want to thank the most,for giving me courage,for believing in me,every advice he gives is always right,just like now,he said that writing a journal sometimes calms the mind,and yet,his right again,

So here's another thing I want say about,love,

Love is something that starts from a heartbeat,like a voice,whispering to  you,to follow the farthest star,if the sound of a heartbeat is heard not by the ears but from the your emotional hearing,then the person that the heartbeat seeks,is the star that you must follow,

"Marshaaaalll,"Chase made another,hilarious sound,

So that's it for today,I'm off for another new experience,and day,

                    Marshall,

I closed my journal,walking outside my pup house,being confronted by an irritated Chase,then I chuckle,"Come on,Chase,don't wanna miss the beach,"sarcastically I said,"Look who's talking,well never mind,how about a little challenge,huh?"he said,challenging me to a race,getting our pace ready,even before counting he already ran before me,"Hey,no fair,",suprised,I immediately jolted fast,running towards the shepperd,catching his pace,I was about to take over,suddenly I trip,stumbling along the way,being joined by Chase,rolling along the way,we finally came to a stop,in a position that made Chase grinned,"I win,"he said sarcastically, poking my nose with his,me underneath him,and him above me,I was about to speak,until he pulled me into a warm and short kiss,

"Come on,Ryder's waiting for us,"he said in a calm voice,"Yeah,let's go.",walking now in the direction of the beach,everyone was already there,playing,and soon after we joined them.

"Another,peaceful day," Chase and Marshall though in unison.

-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------

And that brings this story to an end folks,so what do guys you think,?

Just comment,and let me know what you think guys,

Anyway,thank you for reading this story,I highly appreciate it,

More stories to come in the future,

Outcasted_Light saying,see you soon and be safe,bye😊

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

30.7K 339 15
Skye has always been good at hiding her feelings for Chase. And for Chase, he was...getting better, I guess. But after Skye saves Chase's life in a m...
2.5K 56 6
Recovery takes a while. It may take days, weeks, months, or even years at times. 4 months after the events of It Was An Accident, the pups have seeme...
33.5K 548 39
Includes, action and romance. Have a guess which pups the romance is about? You guessed it! Chase and Skye, well mostly. 😅 When the pups take a...
110K 1.5K 28
A Re-Write Based on the Fanfiction by Swarm X Love; stress, courage, worry, and many other emotions packed into a being all at once. It can be heaven...