His Only Cheerleader | K.TH x...

By artaekookies

Jeon Jungkook is the Captain of the football team at Seoul University with his best buddies Min Yoongi, Kim N... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Love, Love, Love
Chapter 3: The Talk
Chapter 4: Encounter
Chapter 5: Evil Plan
Chapter 6: Officially Yours
Chapter 7: The Game
Chapter 8: Special Night (M)
Chapter 9: Quality Time
Chapter 10: Trouble?
Chapter 11: Disaster
Chapter 12: Explanation
Chapter 13: Cuddles & Kisses
Chapter 14: Useless
Chapter 15: Forgiveness?
Chapter 16: Plans
Chapter 17: Happy (?) Ride
Chapter 18: Acceptance
Chapter 19: As One (M)
Chapter 20: Who are you?
Attention !!! ⚠
Attention pt. 2 ⚠
Chapter 21: Who is ... he?
Chapter 23: Made Up
Chapter 24: Sweet Night (M)
Chapter 25: Return
Chapter 26: On Time
Chapter 27: My Love
Chapter 28: Old Friends
Attention pt. 3 !!! ⚠
Chapter 29: Love or Hate?
Chapter 30: Problematic
Chapter 31: Nothing like you
Chapter 32: Heartbreak
Chapter 33: Not the same
Chapter 34: Doomed
Chapter 35: The Letter
Chapter 36: Drama
Chapter 37: I still love YOU
Chapter 38: Fix You (M)
Epilogue 🤍
Thank You! 💜
Book!

Chapter 22: Love (?)

3.3K 93 12
By artaekookies

Taehyung's POV

Everything is already set. I planned a candlelight dinner on the beach to make up with Kookie and it can give us time to talk with each other.

I hate it when we fight and don't talk with each other.

My hyungs helped me in making this plan into reality, Jin hyung and Yoongi hyung cooked Kookie's favorite foods.

I decorated the place where we will have dinner. Ami and Jiminie decided to help me with the details and I was satisfied with the result.

While Namjoon hyung and Hobi hyung find Kookie and bring him here.

I know this might be so cheesy and the dominant one should do it but hey! I just really love my man. I will do anything for him and I know he will too.

"Jinnie? Yoonie? Are the foods ready? It's almost time. Can I help you with anything?" I asked them.

"It's okay Taebear. We are almost finished. Don't worry about the foods." Yoongi hyung said.

"Yah! Get yourself ready, Taebear. He is almost here you know!" Jin hyung said.

"I'm nervous actually. Knowing Kookie, I bet he is very angry at me right now plus that bitch kinda manipulated him about what he saw." I said.

A sad tone was visible in my voice. I know this is childish but I just want my Kookie with me.

"Don't worry Tae. Jungkook loves you so much and I bet he also doesn't want to be separated to you that much." Jin hyung tried to cheer me up.

"I know he loves me hyungie and I love him too. So much." I said with a smile.

I immediately went to the table just to make sure everything is in place. I already wear my beach attire a while ago.

Some more minutes, Jin hyung already finished cooking
Honestly, Kookie just like simple things. But I want him to enjoy this moment with me.

I just hope he will listen to me.

Jungkook's POV

After what happened, I run away from them. Maybe Eunhee was right? No no! She is not right! Taehyung would never cheat on me, does he? 

I wasn't thinking straight, I just walked where ever my feet bring me. Then, I found myself inside a small house, it was cozy enough to calm my inner thoughts. I removed my shoes and put it aside.

Why do I feel like I am not enough for Taehyung? Maybe, he wasn't happy with our relationship? Not happy with me at all?

I don't know how many hours I have stayed inside the small house but my thoughts were interrupted with a small knock.

I got curious about who it was. Maybe it's the owner of the house? Damn! I might get in jail because of trespassing. I should probably go.

I turned around putting my shoes on but I heard two familiar voices calling my name.

"Jungkook?" 

"Are you here?"

I didn't go outside yet to see if what is the reason they are looking for me.

"Kook are you there? The squad wants to play a game near the bonfire." Namjoon Hyung said.

From what I have heard, I'm kinda disappointed to hear it. I was hoping Taehyung might be looking for me. I went outside and called their attention.

"Hyung I'm here." 

"Kook, there you are!" Hoseok Hyung said.

"What are you doing here Kook?" Namjoon Hyung asked.

"I kinda have a misunderstanding with Taehyung and I just want to calm myself before I do something I might regret."

"What was the misunderstanding all about Kook? Namjoon Hyung asked again.

"Eunhee told me that she saw Taehyung hugging someone else and I caught it in action and then I quickly run away from the scene," I explained to them.

Honestly, I'm a bit angry with myself because I didn't let Taehyung explain first before jumping into a conclusion just because someone told me something.

"You know Kook, you might want to try talking about it with Taehyung, who knows maybe it was just a friend or someone close to him. You shouldn't listen to someone else and jump to conclusions." Hoseok Hyung explained to me.

"Yeah, you're right Hyung. I should probably go and find Taehyung and ask for his forgiveness." 

"Kook, don't let the problems ruin what you two have. Fight for it okay? Talk it out in a calm way or you might regret not doing the right one." Namjoon Hyung said.

"Alright, Kook. Let's go we have to go somewhere else first." Hoseok Hyung said.

"But I thought the squad is waiting near the bonfire?"

"You'll see!" Hoseok hyung said while a smile is in his lips.

They lead me to the beach, I thought it would be just a simple bonfire with friends but they lead me towards a dinner table?

"Hyung I think we are in the wrong place. Come on let's go to the others now."

"No we are not Kook." Namjoon hyung said.

"Enjoy Kook!" Hobi hyung said.

Ehh? I should probably walk away from this set up. Maybe they are pranking me or something.

I was about to walk away when I heard a familiar voice, the voice of an angel that I wouldn't get tired of listening to.

"Kookie?"

I didn't respond to him. I just continued to look at him in the eyes.

Tears are noticeable in his beautiful eyes but I just stared at him.

"Kookie? Are you mad at me?" He asked.

"What do you think?" I said, a hint of coldness in my voice.

I know I should let him explain to me and I am willing to listen but I couldn't help it. I was hurt.

"Kookie please don't be mad at me. Whatever I did, I didn't do it on purpose. I'm sorry if I ever hurt you Kookie. Please listen to my explanation!" He said, his eyes are showing love and hurt.

I still didn't respond I just let him explain to me.

"Is it because of what you saw a while ago, Kookie?"

Now, I didn't look directly in his eyes.

"Kookie ..." he slowly walks towards me and holds both of my hands.

"Kookie, what you saw clearly is just a misunderstanding. The guy that I was hugging is my cousin."

"Cousin?"

"Yeah, he is also Namjoon hyung's childhood best friend. There is nothing going on between me and that guy. In fact, he wants to meet the person who I really love the most."

So he isn't cheating on me?

"Do you really think I could do such thing like cheating on my oh-so-hot, caring, loving and respectful daddy? Do you think like that Kookie? Don't you trust me?"

Hurt can be seen through his eyes and I can se that he isn't lying either.

"No babe. I know you won't cheat on me. I'm sorry baby for walking away without listening to your explanation first."

"It's okay Kookie. Who ever told you that I am cheating on you clearly wants us to be separated. But, I won't let that happen. I love you too much Kookie. I was hurt when I know you are mad at me. I don't want to be in bad terms with you Kookie. I love you so much!"

Now, tears are running one by one from Taehyung's eyes and it hurts my heart seeing him crying like that.

Oh my beautiful cheerleader!

"And I will also prevent that from happening my love. From now on, we should listen to each other first and don't jump into conclusions without hearing each others side. Got it babe?"

"Yes Kookie! I love you Kookie. So much!" He said.

I was about to answer him but I was cut with a pair of lips against mine.

He puts his arms around my neck while I bring him closer to me with my arms around his waist.

The kiss went deeper. It wasn't a lustful kiss but full of love and care for each other.

"I love you too so much my love." I kissed his lips again.

"Kookie, I prepared this simple dinner along the beach with the help of our friends. I hope you will like it."

"Like it? I love it babe. Thank you. But why?"

"You always surprise me with dates and such but I didn't do anything for you Kookie. So I decided to do this for you to show you how much you mean to me. I love you Kookie."

"Oh my baby! I love you too baby. Thank you for being my lovely boyfriend."

I intertwined our hands above the table and stare into his beautiful eyes until our food arrived.

3rd Person's POV

Taehyung and Jungkook enjoyed their dinner together. They couldn't ask for more.

Having a quality time with each other. Their hyungs are there to support and protect them.

The best part is that their little misunderstanding was solved.

But little do they know someone was watching them from a far.

Just you wait Kim Taehyung! Your happy days are gone soon. You shoukd better enjoy it while it last!

- - -
Hello everyone! I'm so sorry the update is so over due *bows apologetically* I was caught up with a alot of things this past few days. I'm so so so sorry.

The wait is over though! Here is a new chapter for you. Enjoy ~

Love, K 🍂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 1.4K 32
Jeon Jungkook is one of the most popular boys in the school. He is good at studies and sports. Rumor has it that he and the popular cheerleader - Sta...
317K 13.6K 101
when jungkook fell for his best friend.. jimin is captain of the football team and his girlfriend is cheer Captain, both good looking, very rich and...
1M 21.8K 21
❗ EDITING ❗ ❗ Warnings, unedited book with terrible grammar and cringey storyline ❗ •Kim Taehyung is the hot guy who likes to flirt around and is als...
66.8K 4.7K 27
(Completed) Meeting him was his fate, becoming his friend was his choice, but falling in love with him was beyond his control. Can two strangers fall...