The Violent.《Z.M》

By The_Monster_MK

"You will keep struggling but at the end you will always be in my firm hold." All right reserved 2016©The_Mon... More

Prologue.
Chapter 2 . Surprise !
Chapter 3. of course I know you.
Chapter 4. Going to be sold soon.
Chapter 5. Mother Natural decided to come.
Chapter 6. take a look.
Chapter 7. A soul should be set free.
Chapter 8. Blood.
Chapter 9. His Violent side.
Chapter 10. Good girls are bad girls.
Chapter 11. Nice shoes.
Chapter 12. Hateful thoughts.
Chapter 13. Unknown Past.
Chapter 14. Rough.
Chapter 15. It's Liam.
Chapter 16. Smoke.
Chapter 17. When Hell freezes over.
Chapter 18. Blind.
Chapter 19. Panic.
Chapter 20. Remember me?
Chapter 21. Even salt looks like sugar.
Chapter 22. Missed me?
Chapter 23. Welcome back.
VERY IMPORTANT.
Chapter 24. I need you.
Chapter 25. Eager enough.
Chapter 26. Him.
Chapter 27. What a coincidence.
Chapter 28. Courage.
Chapter 29. Numb.
T R A I L E R.
Chapter 30. Hitched.
Am actually alive
Chapter 31. Fool's paradise.
Chapter 32. Vexed.
Chapter 33. Lost.
Chapter 34. Cigarettes.
Chapter 35. Comfortable silence.

Chapter 1. South Part ?

12.7K 297 204
By The_Monster_MK

Year 2159, The World had changed. The Men run the world now.

They are powerful now.

They insult us, the Women, because...Well because they could , My mother used to tell me when she was about my age and how the world, were a perfect place to live in it.When the man respected the woman.

But something happened back there, My mother told me that before i were born when she was married to dad. The biggest revolution happened on earth, That a man named Henry Bale somehow convinced all the men in the planet that they should take control of everything and not to let the women to get involved into anything, he said that the women are usless and weak, that we don't do anything smart and they should kill us but to our luck, they didn't.

Without us there's no humanity, right?

We are still alive though but this life is cruel, they treat us like animals, hell. they treat the animals better than the women but at least they were giving us a shelter and education to the new children.

Henry Bale is the president of the united state now.

Some of the men are against this status, but who stand up infront of the devil...

Dies.

This town is divided into two parts, The North part is for the women but the other is for the men,however we can't go to the south part or we get killed but They could come to our part,just if they wanted to own a slave.

...

"Are you excited?" My room mate Jennifer squeal, my mother died last year in a car accident and my dad... Well i don't know anything about him and now i am a lonely girl living in a campus not exactly lonely, i have my best friend.

Crazy one may i add.

"Excited? About what?" i asked clueless.

oh no, it's not today. I thought.

"Did you forgot?"I looked at the calendar, 19th June.

"We are going to the south , for the biology test." She clap her hands and jumps.

"Why are you so excited?"I ask her narrowing my eyes.

"Oh maybe because this part of town where the men lives? And surely there are hot ones." she winked at me, is she kidding me?

"Remember that without the men, we weren't be in this place and we could be living happily." i smiled at her sarcastically.

"Look at you, you are still tweenty years old you can change that." she said in ironic voice.

"Can you just shut up i am trying to study here!" I say, alittle harsh but i didn't mean to.

"C'mon Anabelle we both know that we aren't going to change this world, we were born and this world treating us like shit, so we have to deal with it." She said, somehow i know she was right but i beleive that some day this world would change.

"But the world could change jennifer." I quickly argue, I hope it does.

She just rolled her eyes and went to her drawer opening it.

"What should i wear?" She asked me.

I close my book and turn my gaze to her.

"Wear something comfy, because we are going to walk a big distance."

"Alright, So are you excited?"She repeated the same question prior.

"Well... If you want to know really, i am not." I admit.

I don't think it's a good idea to go to a town full of strangers and especially men in it.

"Why?" She frown."We are going to have so much funnn." She say dragging the 'N' at the end, she is tottaly crazy and i like it.

"We are going to have a test not to have so much funnn." I copied her tone, only getting a glare from her.

"What ever." She rolled her eyes again, and went to the bathroom. leaving me with my own thoughts about what should i wear.

I ended up wearing a skinny jeans with a white t-shirt written on it Fuck off, i know it's a feisty thing but i don't care.

some lip gloss and done .

"Alright , we are ready! and we have to hurry up before the bus leave us in this boring part of this town." Jennifer said.

"Safe part." i add and then I turn around, oh my-

My eyes widen.

"What are you wearing?!" I asked her, my jaw almost touching the ground, is she out of her mind?

Maybe.

She is wearing a tight blue dress hunging dangrously below her butt.

"What?" she asked looking at her self.

"You are dressed like a whore." i said before my mind could confirm.

Ouch.

"No you didn't!" She yelled, I know i hurt her by saying that, but it's the truth.

"Jennifer look , i am sorry i didn't mean, but we are not going to a night club!" I tell her , she is insane to think that she could walk in the streets like that and not expecting all the eyes on her.

I didn't mean to be a rude b.itch .

"I know! And i want to dress like that, whatever the hell i look like." She said trying to hide her teary eyes.

God she is so stubborn.

"No offence but don't you know that we are going to the part where the men live?" i asked, of course every men would want to make his way with her.

"So?" she raised her eyebrow, is she being serious?!

"So?! Every man would probably want to fuck you." I cross my arm infront of my chest.

"I don't give a f.uck." she rolled her eyes and turn around.

"Okay, what ever you say. But when a man put an arm around you, don't scream expecting me to help you." i yell.

oh god please let this day passes quickly.

~

"No one is allowed to walk by themselves and leave the group as you may know, we aren't allowed to come to this part of town, so we are here to have the biology test and then buy some plants to our project, as soon as we are done we can go back home." The teacher warn us.

"Why can't we have the test here?" One of the students ask.

Elena Maxwell, God i hate her .

Perfect body, lips, blonde hair .

cocky girl.

"Because...t-to be honest i don't know." The teacher stutter, something in her voice tells me that there is something else for going to that part of town.

"okay." Elena groan.

"So, let's go." The teacher turn around to the driver and asked her to turn the engin and the bus start going to a road i have never seen before.

i turn around and look at jennifer who didn't talk to me since we fought in the room.

"Jen?" she didn't answer.

"Oh c'mon Jen." i said like a child wanting his dream toy from his mother to buy.

"Don't call me that." She shout, bringing the attention to us.

I glare at them and they looked away.

"Why? Are you still mad at me?" I asked, sure enough she answered with a yes .

"You know that i care for you and i don't want anything wrong to happen to you, after all you are like my sister." i said to her, she looked at me and her eyes soften.

"Aw, yeah i know. I am sorry, I maybe overreacted." She admit.

"Maybe." i smile at her and nudge her shoulder.

"Every one." The teacher called from her seat."We are now in the south part."she informed us , oh that was fast , some of the girls looked excited as hell and the other seemed nervous.

I hear a giggle from my left side.

I raise my left brow. "Why are you laughing?" I asked her.

"Why not? it's my dream coming true." she laughed more, tears forming in her eyes.

"Are you going to cry?"

She can't be serious .

"Nope, it's just the tear of happiness." she sniff.

I just roll my eyes and then the bus suddenly stoped making me crash into the seat infront of me.

"We are here every body." I looked out the window and saw a tall grey building and two men dressed in a black suit infront of the gate.

"Where are we?" I asked the teacher.

"Where are we going is the question." Elena corrected me.

Bitch.

"Uh.. we... i-i guess we will find out when we enter that building." she pointed at the tall grey building , she look nervous more than the other girls.

we climb out the bus and here we are standing staring at that huge building but a movement on the side of the building caught my eyes. A tall Man or boy , my same height i think, standing beside it staring at the group of us and he caught me staring at him, i caught the color of his eyes they are brown, i can't figure out the rest of his features because he is hiding very well.

"Hey!" I look to my side, to tell jennifer about what i have saw.

"What?" she asked , alittle annoyed that i interuppted her 'Wow's' about the building, looks like they never saw tall buildings all their life? Maybe.

"Look at this guy, that stands there." I look at the place where the boy were standing but he was no longer there.

"What guy?" she asked looking at the same direction i am looking at, where did he go?

"Uhm.. Nothing, i think that i imagin it or something." She looked at me confused, then she let go of the subject.

but i swear that i saw him ,that couldn't be my imagination who is tricking me .

i heard my phone ring.

"Not now." I groan, then reached to my pocket but rememberd that i put it in my bag.

"Come on Annabelle, we are going to get lost." i look at Jennifer who is following the group inside the building and i am here standing not following.

"Okay." I looked at my phone which stopped ringing and there is unknown number, i wonder who could it be.

When i looked at the doors of the building, i couldn't see the group or jennifer, S.hit .

I ran to the doors quickly, almost crashing on someone's chest when i look up, i met those Coffee eyes that i seen them earlier...

•••

A\N : Whoa ! it's Zayn, First story on wattpad ? and it's a Zayn Malik Fanfic people !!! oh i am excited about this , see ya next week .
___________________________________

Edited 19th April.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 557 46
Hell breaks loose. Tears fall. Throats burn. Music plays. Cover by : @lalasworlds
661K 23.2K 76
Amber knew better than to walk home in the dark. Her mom is constantly on her back about it. But when she leaves a party slightly tipsy, she's comes...
1M 31.8K 64
❝I'm not perfect, and neither is he, but together we're as close to perfection as one can ever be.❞ © All Rights Reserved: SykesorStyles © before re...
837 33 17
I wish that I could take you to the stars I'd never let you fall and break your heart And if you wanna cry or fall apart I'll be there to hold you • ...