Daddy's Little Girl

By Tranay21

Victoria Gregorio is all grown up and determined to let the whole world know it. After shedding her good-girl... More

Prologue
Happy Birthday Bitchzilla
Bitchzilla Meets Mr. Jones
Parental Guidance Needed
Operation: Break Down
The Forgotten Child
Bitchzilla's Not-So Perfect Life
The Funeral
A Day with Mr. Jones
Out with the Old, In with the New
Chicken Gumbo, Cars, and a Kiss
Her Knight in Shining Armor
The Talented Mr. Jones
Can I Trust You?
A Glimpse at the Past
A Door Marked Exit
A Dangerous Warning
Battle Lines
Defiance
Freedom
Let's Play House
The One Where it All Falls Apart
Payback
The Harder They Fall
Protect the Ones You Love (Part 1)
Protect the Ones You Love (Part 2)
Aftershock
Going Home
Deja Vu
When The Battle Is Over?
Battle Scars
The Prodigal Daughter Returns
Extraordinary Love
Epilogue

The Pursuit of Mr. Jones

11.1K 434 29
By Tranay21

Victoria pulled down her vanity mirror to check herself for the fourth time, she was feeling self-conscious wearing such little make-up. She found herself just sitting in front of Dante's shop for over twenty minutes trying to gain the courage to go inside. Victoria just couldn't bring herself to face Dante knowing that she hurt him. Yaharah's words echoed in her mind, it was time for her to pull on her big girl panties on.

"Well I might as well get this over with." She said pushing herself out of her car. She walked towards the garage entrance and could hear Dante laughing.
I really missed that laugh.

When she stepped into the entrance way she saw that Dante wasn't alone. He was talking to a pretty mocha skinned woman who was obviously throwing herself at him. If the woman stepped any closer towards Dante her obviously fake breast would be sitting in the palm of his hands. Victoria rolled her eyes as she began to count backwards from fifty as she walked towards them. When Dante finally noticed her, his smile dropped. Victoria's heart lurched as she offered up a weak smile.

"You're all set Maxine," Dante said handing the woman her car keys. Maxine looked at Victoria then back at Dante and knew that it was time for her to leave.

"Thanks Dante, if you change your mind you know where to find me." She says with a wink before getting into her car and drove away.
What the heck does that mean? Victoria thought as she bit her tongue trying to put a damper on the temptation to ask what this Maxine meant.

You broke up with him remember technically it is okay for him to see other people.  She thought trying to reason with herself to keep calm and not drop Dante right where he stood.

Over my cold dead body!

Dante folded his arms across his chest as he stared at Victoria.

"Hi," Victoria said with a slight wave.

"Hi," he said as he fiddled with the rag in his hands.

"I heard you went to Atlanta, how was your trip?" she asked trying to make small talk unused to the awkward aurora surrounding them.

"It was nice, I took Mama D to see her sister."

"I didn't know Mama D had a sister, that's nice..." she trailed off as she rocked on the back of her heels while picking at her thumbnail.

"Is there something-"

"-can we talk?"

"You've been back two weeks and now you want to talk?"

"I know I should have come to you earlier but you could have come to me or at least answered my calls." She said with a pout hoping to soften the mood.

"You broke up with me remember?" He said bitterly and Victoria frowned.

"I...I didn't...I "Victoria stammered loss for words to explain her actions but nothing she could offer up would be a good enough reason to hurt him the way that she did. Victoria could see the hurt in his eyes and felt even worse than before.

The shop entrance bell rang signaling a customer breaking their attention off of one another.

"I have to go, thanks for finally stopping by."

Victoria watched helplessly as Dante walked away. She knew that it wouldn't be easy getting back on Dante's good side. She had hurt him after everything he had done for her. There wasn't a day that went by where she did not think about him. She knew that she needed him in her life and now she would have to be the one doing the chasing.

****

Dante woke up to his Want Ad ringtone playing on his phone. He picked up his phone and saw that he had a text message from Victoria.

Breakfast ?

Dante tossed the phone down with a groan as he stretched. Sliding out of bed he stumbled into the bathroom, ready to go about his routine, forgetting about Victoria's text. When he arrived at the shop he saw Roscoe and Terry huddled behind the front desk.

"Hey Boss," Terry said biting into a blueberry muffin.

"You just missed Vic," Roscoe said presenting him with an envelope with his name written on it neatly in Victoria's handwriting. Dante noticed the platter of bagels, muffins and fruit salad that Terry and Roscoe were so engrossed with.

"It's... from... Vic," Terry said in-between gulps of orange juice.

"Since when did you start calling her Vic?" Dante asked annoyed with the sudden familiarity between them.

"Since she said call me Vic, why does it bother you?" Terry teased.

"Will it bother you if I fire you," Dante snapped.

"Don't take your love life problems out on the boy, just get off your high horse and go talk to her."

"She broke up with me remember?"

"That's all you keep saying. It's obvious she wants you back, she brought bagels, nothing says I love and need you back like a good old fashion New York style bagel."  Roscoe said picking up a cinnamon raisin bagel.

Dante shook his head as he walked away.

"You don't want any of this?" Terry asked

"Enjoy," he tossed over his shoulder before closing his office door. He plopped down into his chair with a sigh.

"Does she really think that she can win me over with bagels?" he wondered aloud with a chuckle as he leaned back in his chair. Suddenly a thought struck him and he turned on his laptop and pulled up the surveillance footage from when Victoria arrived. He instantly smiled when he saw her walk in with her trademark Gucci shades on. He watched as Victoria interacted with Terry and Roscoe when she delivered the food. She talked with them for a while before leaving; Dante made a mental note to punch Terry in the throat for gawking at Victoria as she left. He let out a sigh as he exited out of the footage and stared at his desktop wallpaper, it was a picture of him and Victoria during one of their dinner dates at Barry's Place, Maya had taken the picture without them noticing. They were holding hands from across the table and laughing with each other. They were completely enthralled with each other as if they were in their own little world, and Dante wondered how Victoria could just let it all slip away.

Later on that evening Dante met up with Yaharah to try on his suit for the wedding. Dante had no idea that being in a wedding could be so taxing, Yaharah was driving him up the wall about his suit alterations.

"Not half bad Dante," Yaharah said as she gave him a once over. 

"Can we do something about the sleeves they are a bit too tight." Dante said lifting up his arms.

"You've gotten bulkier since the last fitting. You must be hitting the gym a lot these days." Yaharah said with a smirk.

"Keeps the stress away."

"Mmm I bet," she said running her fingers through her hair, "You know what, I think you and Victoria breaking up was the best thing that could happen for my wedding."

"And why is that?"

"It just makes it easier for me to enjoy the chemistry between Cooper and Vic,"

"What do you mean?"

"I had Vic and Cooper try on their outfits the other day and you should have seen the sparks flying. Who doesn't love with when the best man and maid of honor hook up at a wedding?" She said and Dante rolled his eyes.

"I guess,"

"Just promise me you won't mess up the vibe with all of that bitterness your holding on to."

"Bitterness? I'm not bitter." He said knowing full well that he was in denial.

 "Of course not, I'm going to go get the seamstress." She said leaving Dante alone with his thoughts. Dante tried to shake the image of Victoria looking at another man the same way she looked at him and it made his stomach turn. As badly as he wanted to be with Victoria he was determined not to give in. He was tired of being the only one putting in an effort while Victoria was only filled with doubts.

For the rest of the week Victoria had showered Dante with all sorts of presents, she even had a man crate delivered to his house that was filled with different candy he loved growing up complete with a portable console that used game cartridges to satisfy his retro gaming needs. Even though he appreciated and acknowledge the time and effort she put into it all he just wanted her to apologize. Dante did not see Victoria face to face until the first day of Yaharah's wedding rehearsal.

"Why can't you just have one rehearsal the day before the wedding like normal people?" Victoria complained as they walked into the church.

"Because I don't want any mistakes on Sunday,"

"Everything will be prefect if you would just relax and stop being a control freak." Victoria said as she rolled her eyes.

"Is everyone here yet?" Yaharah asked as she began to do a head count and she noticed that Cooper was missing. "Where's Cooper?"

"He's running a little late," Victoria said as she messed with her phone.

"What, why?"

"Don't worry he'll be here in about ten minutes, he's doing a favor for me."

"What kind of favor?" Yaharah whispered as she eyeballed Dante who was busy talking to Theo and Aaliyah.

"The secret kind, I'll tell you about it later,"

"Are you two..."Yaharah trailed off but Victoria knew exactly what she was implying.

"Heck no, it's purely business between us,"

"Business? What business? You've only been back for two weeks, you don't have a job, what are you talking about?"

"Don't worry about it." Victoria said brushing her off "Shouldn't we get started?"

"We will once Cooper gets here,"

Once Cooper arrived the rehearsal was finally able to begin.  Dante rubbed the back of his neck as he stood next to his partner Abby as they waited for everyone else to line up. Abby was Theo's sister and he warned Dante that the woman could talk his ear off but he was not prepared for sixty miles per hour word tornado that attacked him. He had no idea that someone could talk so fast and so much all in one breath.

Victoria snickered as she watched Dante squirm uncomfortably, he had plastered on a polite smile but his eyes were screaming for help.

"What's so funny?" Cooper asked as he took his place beside her as the processional began.

"Oh nothing, how did it go?"

"Everything is all set,"

"Thank you Cooper, you've been a really big help."

"I didn't do anything but make a few phone calls."  He said and Victoria hugged him.

"You don't know how much this means to me Cooper, thank you. I really owe you one."

"I would say you could repay me with dinner but I think Dante might kill me first." Cooper said as he motioned towards Dante who was staring right at them. Victoria could feel Dante's eyes on her as they made their way down the aisle. It wasn't her intention to make Dante jealous but it was a sign that he still felt like he had a claim to her. Yaharah made her way down the aisle with Theo before making everyone start again. By the fourth time around Victoria was starting to get agitated.

"Yaharah can you please stop this madness," Victoria said as she stripped off her trench coat revealing the red Alexander McQueen dress she wore. The dress accentuated her curves as well as showed off her long legs. Dante almost choked on his water and he fought the urge to rush over to Victoria and covered her up. He knew that Victoria was a woman who was proud of her body and wasn't afraid to show off, but it made him uncomfortable knowing that she would be prancing around the city and could get hit on at any moment by men who were way above his tax bracket. He looked over to Cooper who was not trying to hide his approval as he stared at Victoria.

 "We still have to go over the reception at the garden, people are getting tired, and hungry."

"Okay, okay we can go," Yaharah said as she tried to grab Theo's attention.

"Good evening Mr. Jones, did you get my gift?" Victoria asked as she sat next to him.

"I did,"

"So what did you think? I figured you would get a kick out of the Nintendo games."

"It was pretty cool... Victoria what is this all about?"

"What do you mean?"

"You've been throwing all of this stuff at me, bribed my crew with food. What is all of this supposed to mean?"

"You really don't know?" she said as her eyes stretched with surprise.

"I really don't, last I remember we broke up. Now you come back and you're sending me all of this stuff, you can't possibly expect me to just know what this is about."

"Okay everyone let's head to the garden and then we can figure out where we want to go to eat." Yaharah said interrupting their conversation. "Theo's paying." She tossed over her shoulder as she walked out of the church. Victoria looked at Dante the expression on his face she could not read, she opened her mouth to speak then closed it.

"Aaliyah let's go," Victoria said as she stood up and walked away from Dante.

After rehearsal was finished Dante opted out of dinner, he was just eager to go home and relax for the remainder of the evening. When he finally made it home after battling traffic for an hour, he was ready for the left over steak and potatoes he had in the fridge and an ice cold beer. He had no idea that when he agreed to be in Yaharah's wedding it would be so taxing. When he walked into the house he let out a decompressing sigh as he shrugged off his coat. He quickly warmed up his food before settling down in front of his television and turned on to the first basketball game he could find. His doorbell rang and he let out a groan of frustration.

He took in a deep breath as he made his way to the door and flung the door open with more force than necessary. He was not surprised to see Elijah at the door.

"Watching the game? I brought a six pack." He said as he walked into the house. Elijah let out a sigh, he knew that it was going to be a long night.

"Sure Elijah come on in, make yourself at home." He said dryly as he closed the door. When he made it into the living room Elijah already had kicked his shoes off and had opened a can of beer.

"How was the rehearsal?" he asked as he took a swing from the can.

"Tiring, I didn't know standing in a line needed so much attention." Dante said as he plopped down onto the sofa.

"Yaharah is a perfectionist, you know that."

"If it wasn't for Vic we would still be at the church probably running drills," he said and Elijah laughed.

"How are things with my sister? Are you still playing hard to get?"

"I'm not doing anything, Victoria is the one acting like she doesn't know what she needs to do."

"She sent you a pretty sweet gift-basket, I'd say she's doing it right."

"I just want an apology is that so damn hard?"

"For my twin, yes it is. Victoria does not apologize, and if I were you I'd think twice about all of this. She's been to my office twice this week with Cooper in tow and they seemed pretty comfortable with each other."

"If she wants to be with him then it's fine with me. I'm sure he's more on her level anyway."

"It would never work, Cooper is the type Victoria would step all over. She needs you in her life...someone's gotta tell her no and it ain't gonna be me." He said before turning the television to another basketball game signaling the end of their talk. Dante and Elijah spent the rest of the night cursing out the referees before passing out on the sofa.

*****

"Yes ma I'll be by to pick you up no later than 10:30 tomorrow," Dante said as he dug into his back pocket for his house keys. After kicking Elijah out earlier that morning Dante went in to the shop to work on a car he promised to have done before that evening.

He ended the call with Mama D as he walked into the house. He instantly noticed to delicious aroma that filled the house and the warm soft glow of light coming from the dining room. A smile slowly involuntarily spread across his face, he knew that it could only be Victoria. Immediately intrigued he made his way to the dining room to find it decorated with candles and rose petals, the table was set, complete with a bottle of champagne chilling in the center of it. Victoria walked into the dining room from the kitchen and bumped right into him.

"You're late," she said frowning up at him.

"And you're breaking and entering," Dante said with a smirk.

"It's not breaking and entering when you have a key," she said as a matter-of-factly as she placed down the champagne flutes in her hands.

"Okay so what's all of this now?" he asked trying to act aloof but he was curious to see what she had up her sleeve for him. "You aren't tuning into one of those obsessive crazy exes are you?" he said as Victoria lead him to a seat. Victoria grabbed a handful of his shirt pulling him towards her as she bent down to level with him. Their eyes locked, her lips less than an inch away from his as she spoke, her voice low and sultry, "First of all you and I both know that you and I aren't done by a long shot. Secondly if I was the obsessive crazy ex this house would be on fire by now."

Dante raised an eyebrow as Victoria let him go, as she straightened up Dante was able to get a proper look at the dress she was wearing. The soft cranberry lace dress hugged her in all the right places but the main feature was the plunging neckline that showed off just enough skin to tempt him to want to see more. Victoria noticed Dante checking her out and she smirked with satisfaction. She purposely dropped a napkin onto the floor and bent over to pick it up, making sure to take a few seconds extra before standing back up.

"Beer?" she asked over her shoulder in time to see Dante dab his forehead with a napkin.

"Yes please," he said weakly as he shifted in his seat. Dante watched her walk away the sway of her hips hypnotizing him, he knew that if he wasn't careful he would end up forgiving Victoria before he could get an apology out of her. When Victoria returned with his beer and a basket of dinner rolls he was determined to stand his ground.

"Try one of these rolls, I made them from scratch," she said holding up the basket for him to take a roll.

"Victoria what-" Dante was cut off as Victoria shoved a roll into his mouth.

"We'll talk later. I waited for you so long that I'm starving." She said sauntering out of the living room before Dante had a chance to recover from her attack.

Dante stay strong, even if this is the best roll you have ever had in your life. You just have to-

"I made fried pork chops, well my version of fried pork chops. I know it's one of your favorites." Victoria said putting a plate down in front of him. Dante whimpered at the sight of the two beautiful parmesan crusted pork chops that graced his plate, accompanied with red-skin mashed potatoes and whole green beans. The savory smell made him forget all about what he had planned to say to Victoria.

"Stop drooling and eat," Victoria said as she took a seat across from him making sure that she was right in his line of vision.

Victoria could feel Dante watching her as she ate, she knew that she had him coiled up tight. All she had to do was apply the right pressure in order to get him to pop.

"You've hardly touched your plate, aren't you hungry?"  Victoria asked softly as she caressed his hand, her graceful fingers running down his hand sending a shiver through them. It had been way too long since they touched each other and it was beginning to become difficult to withstand the torture any longer. Dante pulled back his hand causing Victoria to frown.

"What's wrong?"

"I know what you're doing,"

"What?"

"You're trying to set me up so I'll take you back but it's not going to work. Not this time."

"What do you mean it's not going to work?" she said rising out of her seat. "I've worked really hard to put this dinner together to show you my sincerity, and you just..." Victoria bit her lip as she tried to keep herself together and not slip up and say the wrong thing. "You are a jerk Dante Jones!" she said before tossing her napkin at him, hitting him in the face before storming out of the room.

"I may be a jerk but you're still an inconsiderate brat!" he yelled after her still rooted in his chair determined not to run after her. Victoria stomped back into the room and grabbed the un-open bottle of champagne, she was not about to waste her good liquor on such a pigheaded man.

"I did all of this to show you how much I care about you. I made rolls from scratch, without a bread maker do you know how hard that was?" she said as she tightened her grip on the bottle as tears slipped from her eyes. "I shouldn't have broken up with you let alone through a text message and I am sorry that I hurt you. I was going through a really tough time and I didn't know if I was coming or going. I didn't know how long it would take me to get back to some sense of normality and I didn't think it was fair to keep you waiting for me."

"That's your problem Victoria, you are always too busy thinking about yourself that you don't even stop to think about me." He said as he shot out of his chair. "Didn't I tell you that before any decision was made regarding our relationship you talk to me about it? I can't be with someone who can't even give me the decency to have a say in my own relationship."

Victoria's eyes stretched as Dante's words slapped her in the face. He was right from the moment their relationship started everything was geared towards Victoria, her wants and desires.

"You're right, I haven't been fair to you and I have taken you for granted. I'm sorry I've been such a horrible person, but you're still a jerk!" she yelled before stomping out of the room. Dante rolled his eyes as he grabbed her purse from her chair and followed behind her.

"Stop following me!" she yelled angrily as she wiped her face with the back of her hand.

"You forgot this, I don't want you to have to come back; it would ruin your dramatic exit." He said holding out the bag for her to take. Victoria snatched her purse away from him and turned on her heels in one fluid motion. Dante watched as Victoria flung open the door and stood in the entrance way trying to make herself presentable before stepping outside. Dante couldn't help but laugh at her, he found her little tantrum kind of cute.

"Victoria," he called out to her and she looked at him over her shoulder, her nose and cheeks red, face streaked by her tears.

"What?" she answered roughly.

"Come here," he said motioning with his finger, Victoria squared her shoulders and rolled her eyes at him refusing to move. Dante sauntered over to her with a smirk playing at his lips. Victoria ignored him as he pulled her back and closed the door. Dante stood in front of her as she stared passed him at the wall. He pulled her bag and the bottle of champagne from her hands before his hand rose to her face and he wiped the tears from her face before he kissed her cheeks.

"Baby all I ever wanted from you was an apology," he said softly as his arm snaked around her waist

"You've been so mean to me," she said with a sniffle "Why couldn't you just tell me you wanted an apology?"

"You had to come to it on your own, I need to be sure that this is what you want."

"Wasn't the man crate a big enough hint?"

"I don't need you to shower me with gifts when you've done something wrong. I just want you to admit when you're wrong. I don't think that's a lot to ask."

"You obviously don't know me very well," she mumbled as she stared up at him. "I missed you," she said softly as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I missed you too," Dante said as his hands framed her face as his lips grazed against hers, Dante was about to kiss her but stop.

"What?" Victoria said her voice filled with tension.

"What's going on with you and Cooper?" he asked and Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Nothing, now kiss me,"

"No," he said letting her go. "There's definitely something going, I saw the way you two were acting at the rehearsal. Since when are you so free with hugs."

Victoria groaned with aggravation, she could not believe that he was messing up their moment to talk about Cooper.

"Cooper, Martina, Dad and I are working on a plan to take over House and Home after your settlement is reached. The governor is interested in using this project to spearhead his urban enhancement initiative."

"Seriously?"

"Yes I've been a busy lady since I've gotten back. It's part of the reason why I kept sending you gifts. I figured that by the time I pulled this stunt you would have softened up a little bit."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You weren't talking to me remember, plus it is still pretty new I didn't want to get your hopes up if it falls through. Cooper has been drumming up backers for the project, it's surprising what people are willing to do when you use the words tax write-off."

"Aww babe, you are amazing," Dante said as he closed the space between them.

"Tell me something I don't know," she quipped. "Have all of your burning questions been answered?"

"Yes they-" Victoria cut him off with a kiss  that she felt all the way down to her toes.  Dante wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer, he loved the way she fit perfectly in his arms. Victoria pulled at Dante's bottom lip before her tongue darted into his mouth as her legs began to waver. Victoria gasped when her feet left the floor and Dante placed her on the mail table. He settled into the space between her legs as he took control of the kiss. He anchored her against him with a hand at the back of her head, his tongue stroking in and out, making love to her mouth. He nipped at her lips sending a wave of heat through her, soaking her panties. Victoria's head fell back on a sigh as Dante placed a trail of kisses down her throat. She giggled as Dante worked the spot he found behind her ear as he unzipped her dress.

"Stop it, that tickles," she said as she tried to squirm away from him.

"I'm going to do more than tickle you in a minute," he said huskily as he pushed the dress off of her shoulders at let it fall to her waist. Victoria captured his lips in a mind searing and passionate kiss. She kissed him as if her life depended on it as her hands went to work unbuttoning his jeans. Dante dipped his head so he could kiss the tops of her breast while he worked on freeing them from her bra. Victoria let out a low moan when his mouth closed around her nipple. Her body felt like it was on fire, every sweep of his tongue across her heated flesh only added fuel to the fire. Dante was about to pull her panties off when the doorbell rang followed by banging on the door instantly dousing their fire. Dante looked at the door as Victoria silently cursed at whoever it was at the door.

"Who is it?" he called out as he pulled Victoria into him covering up her half naked body. Victoria clung to him as she tried to steady her breathing.

"Dante stop playing and let me in," Elijah said and from the sound of his voice they both knew that he was drunk.

"That's it I'm going to kill him," Dante grumbled as Victoria pulled her dress back on.

"Be nice, he's going through a rough time right now," she said slipping off of the table and pulled her dress down.

"What did you do with my bra?" She whispered realizing that they were only a few feet away from the door, and she didn't not want her brother to know what they were about to do.

"Come on Dante!" Elijah yelled as he banged on the door again.

"Hold on and stop banging on the door!" he yelled as he looked around for Victoria's bra, and he found it on the banister of the stairs. Victoria shoved it into her purse while Dante made himself presentable.

"I'll get the door, you look like you could use a minute." Victoria said with a smirk as she eyed his erection bulging from his jeans.

"Good idea," Dante said before disappearing into the kitchen.

Victoria snickered to herself as she opened the door to find her brother looking like he was two minutes away from jumping off a bridge.

"What... are you doing here?" he slurred as he staggered into the house.

"Having dinner with my boyfriend, what are you doing here?" she countered as she followed behind Elijah as he made his way to the living room and plopped down on the sofa.

"Hey do you 'memba when we made the twin pact?" Elijah asked as Victoria sat next to him.

"Yeah what about it?"

"I'm calling in a favor," he said stretching out on the sofa and laying his head on Victoria's lap

"What do you want?"

"Sabotage Blondie's wedding for me, it'll be perfect she'll never suspect you."

"Lijah we talked about this already, why can't you just let her be happy?"  She asked but was only answered by a snore. Victoria groaned as she rubbed the center of her forehead, she felt bad for her brother but there was nothing she could do to help him. Dante walked into the living room and frowned when he saw Elijah knocked out.

"Did he drive here?"

"I don't think so," Victoria said as she propped a pillow underneath Elijah's head.

"I'm going to get out of here, I have a crazy day with Yaharah tomorrow." Victoria said as she pulled Dante into the hallway. "Take care of my brother," she said as she wrapped her arms around him.

"I will just because I love you," Dante said before he kissed her goodbye.

Victoria walked out of the house smiling to herself as she got into her car. Her mission was beyond successful. She ran her finger along her lips as she drove down the street, she could still feel the imprint of Dante's lips. As she reached a stop light Victoria looked up at the sky and said "Well I apologized and the world didn't end,"

Victoria used to feel that apologizing made her appear weak but she felt better after apologizing and talking to Dante. She knew that if their relationship would continue to work and eventually go to the next level she still had a lot to learn.

A/N: Well Beautiful people it's almost that time again....the ending in nigh. The next chapter will be the final chapter followed by the epilogue. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341 74 19
Mel is the trouble maker. Never shows up to school and always in trouble with the police. She relies on her twin to always get her out of sticky situ...
53 0 5
Kiera King graduated with high honors and planned on becoming a successful computer programmer after graduating university. Fast forward to after gra...
462 155 34
Claire Anderson has it all - success, fame, and the dazzling world of modelling at her feet. She's a fast-rising star, and every company in the fashi...
64 3 18
Victoria was living an ordinary life until the day that she met Ben. They fell for each other faster than they ever knew that they could. But then on...