Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malh...

De manumystery

A story of a doctor and an army officer ........the life of an army officer is not easy ....they stay away fr... Mai multe

Introduction to the story
character sketch
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
Part 51
Part 52
part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part-75
Part-76
Part - 77
Part-78
Part -79
Part - 80

part 40

9.7K 989 118
De manumystery

Mr Major and Mrs Doctor Malhotra

Part 40

Manik hugged her back....in mind self talk...

Beti ko toh mana liya....but meri doctor ko kaise manaooo...oh god ab kya karu main....

Than both swecha and manik had lunch and left to play games after that park ....finally it's evening both of them reached nandu ki hospital .....

They both without asking anyone directly left to nandu ki cabin......

Manik stood near the door admiring the name board.....

Bcoz it is.....

Mrs Nandini manik Malhotra
D/o shikar Murthy

Department of cardiology

He smiled looking at it.... Bcoz he wanted it to be nandini shikar Murthy. ...but she made it on both of their names .....he felt more guilty for hurting her......

He pushed the door to see the room empty ..... he saw a nurse passing by .....

Manik : sister .... Dr nandini ....

Nurse : her duty is over ....she left home sir ....

Manik : okay she knows I will come ....
saying manik took his mobile and called shikar .....

Shikar lifted the call.....

Manik : hello papa ....nandu apke saath hae kya ....

Shikar : yes manik she is with me ...
come to hotel......he says and cut the call....

Manik immediately moved out but he saw mukti waiting outside ......he moved to her and tapped on her shoulder ...she turned back to see manik and jumped in his arms  and hugged him along with swecha and kissed swecha cheeks .....swecha kissed her back...

Mukti : bhai ...I thought to come tommorow morning to meet you ....

Manik : I'm sorry ....

Mukti : y r u sorry bhai.....

Manik : I left without even saying you also.... I tried but you are with nandu that day.....

Mukti : it's okay Bhai ....I'm not hurt ...bcoz I know you don't want to hurt anyone....and yeah thanks for my teddy bears. ...they are lovely .....

Manik : dont say  thanks .....it's your right being my sister and I should be thank ful bcoz as I asked you to be with nandu always.....

Mukti : now I have more right she is my bhabi also ....so I can be with her all the time ....

At the same time a bike stopped in front of them...... The person revealed to be ......amar ......

Manik : hai amar tum yaha ....

Mukti : bhai vo actually .....

Manik : bolo na .....

Mukti : we are together.....

Manik : really ???? I'm so happy for both of you ....finally ....

Amar : thank you manik all bcoz of you she proposed me ....and I was ready to accept it.....I like her attitude and her a lot....but I thought she will punch me so I didn't say anything but it's all bcoz of you and nandu we are together ....I owe you guys for this....

Manik : you just take care of her ..... Varna get ready for my punches .....

Amar : she is my life ....

Mukti is just listening to both of them....bcoz in short span of time these both became her family after nandu .....

Mukti ; ok bhai ....r u free join us....

Manik : oh shit ....papa is waiting  gotta go... catch you guys later .....bye
...saying he ran to car holding swecha in his arms ...... ......

Mukti amar left on his bike to dance academy.......

Manik drove the car talking to swecha he  finally reached the hotel but he saw nandu shikar leaving ....so he followed their car......they stopped at Malhotra mansion......

Nandu got down waving a bye to shikar .....and left inside ....on seeing manik swecha shikar came down ....

Shikar : sorry beta ...I tried to stop her but you know she is stubborn....

Manik : papa ...don't say sorry it's my mistake ....vo I met mukti there so got late ....

Shikar : I have a news for you .....

Manik : kya hua papa ....is all ok....

Shikar : nandu is going for medical camp tommorow .....

Manik : what ????

Shikar : yeah ....even I'm surprised on hearing this ....she called me to pick her up and told me this .....

Manik : ok papa I will try to talk to her ....come let's have dinner ....

Shikar : I need to go home ....daily routine hae to pick up these two kids and drop them back....he says patting swecha cheeks who is in her chachu arms  .....

Swecha : nanu ...my chocolate ....she asked shikar ....

Shikar : aaj you enjoyed with chachu he didn't get you chocolate....

Swecha : y if my chachu gets chocolate ....won't you give me ....

Shikar : no sweet heart your chocolate is with your chachi go take it .... Okay ...

Swecha kissed his cheeks and jumped off manik arms and left Inside searching for nandu.....shikar manik spoke something and shikar left ....

Manik moved inside to see everyone in hall sitting together .....

Neo : agaye tum ....

Manik sits near nandu legs on the floor.....without giving her a chance to escape ......nandu is just shocked when he put his head on her lap in front of everyone....swecha is just sitting beside nandu and munching her chocolate .....

All are smiling looking at nandu expressions but didn't say anything .....

Raj : so you are going tommorow nandu beta....

Nandu : yes dad....it's just a ten  days trip ....

Neo : itni achanak .....

Nandu : mujhe bhi aaj hi pata chala .....if not I could have informed you all earlier ....

Dadi : but beta manik came after a month and you are leaving for ten days ... .....

Nandu is just silent not knowing what to say....bcoz she didn't want everyone to know that they are not talking to each other .....

Manik : dadi .....she is a doctor and she is going for medical camp to do service ....let her go....

Everyone are looking at him differently bcoz it looked like he had planned something ....but nandu looked shocked bcoz she didn't tell him about medical camp na than how he got to know .....

Dadu : when your husband says yes who are we to stop beta....go but be careful and take care of yourself.....
Nandu just nodes in yes.....

Neo : manik nandu fresh up let's have dinner .....

Manik got up from his place and moved to his room....nandu followed him...

On reaching room manik sat on the bed still looking at his mobile ....
nandu moved to washroom to fresh up .....

After fresh up she comes to see manik still doing something on mobile.... She just stood in front of mirror and combed her hair but didn't even call manik .....

Manik moved to fresh up without looking at her ....nandu felt bad bcoz he didn't even try to talk to her ....so she left down to help neo .....

Manik came down to see neo nandu serving food he joined the others ....
they all had food with small talks ......

Finally Manan came back to their rooms ......manik just sat on the bed watching nandu packing her things for the trip .....she didn't say him anything about going to trip .....

Nandu phone rang she just put the call on speaker bcoz she is folding clothes .....

Nandu : ha bol mukti ....

Mukti : packing hogaye teri ....

Nandu : ha hogaye .....almost done ....

Mukti : did you speak to bhai ....

Nandu immediately saw Manik and took the phone and put it on her ear ......

Nandu : I will talk to you later bye ....saying she just cut the call .....

Manik just saw her and left to balcony and sat on the swing talking to aryaman and harshad ....finally he completed the call and came back to his room to see nandu sleeping on bed with teddy bear in her arms .....that teddy bear looked like a wall Between them.....

Manik is just looking at nandu who is sleeping with a cute pout....he just slept there admiring her ....after sometime when he was sure she slept he slowly took away the teddy bear making nandu frown but pulled her in his arms ......bcoz he wanted to take her in his arms from the time he came but she is hurt by him so didn't even saw him .....he hugged her tight making her smile ....nandu snuggled more into him....making him happy ...he kissed her forehead and slept hugging her ......

Next morning .....

Nandu woke up on her time ....but found something heavy that is when she saw manik sleeping on his stomach and she was caged in his arms..... She got angry but found him sleeping peaceful so she didn't disturb him...... And slowly moved out of bed and got ready.....

But when she returned back she saw the bed empty and manik missing in room....

She took all her belongings and moved out ..... But she didn't see manik even in dinning hall....or anywhere in home .......

Neo : nandu beta ...come have breakfast ....

Nandu sat with all and had breakfast .....but she had only one roti bcoz she is all the time searching for manik ...... She bid bye to everyone but still had a hope to see manik once but he is no where to be seen ....

Shikar came to pick up nandu she sat in the car with him but is very silent ....finally she reached the hospital to see aliya dhruv mukti amar standing there along with all the team members who are going to camp ....they are waiting for a bus .....

Nandu : hai ...she wished them....

Mukti : okay all set to go  ....

Aliya ; some members are yet to come so waiting ....

Dhruv : Aliya you take care eat on time baby ...he says side hugging Aliya ....

Amar : even you mukti ....no fights with anyone take care .....

Mukti : okay ....she nods with a smile .... And hugs him...

Nandu feels very sad bcoz manik is not here with her giving her a send off. ....

Nandu in mind .....

Am I doing right in ignoring him.... He left without saying me .... It hurt me a lot and I didn't respond to his calls or messages from the past one month ...now he is here he tried to talk to me but I didn't talk to him.... May be I'm taking it more ....I could have talk to him.... He did so much for me and my happiness but still hurt me .....did I hurt him that he is not even here ..... Should I call him...

Thinking she opened her mobile to call manik ...but at the same time the hospital authority comes there and gives instructions of the camp ... she heard everything carefully ....shikar is standing near car with nandu luggage.....

Than everyone are loading the equipment and luggage in the bus ....nandu helped them....she completed all the formalities and moved to shikar to get her luggage .....

Nandu : papa ....

Shikar : kuch chahiye ...

Nandu : am I hurting major by ignoring him....she asks hugging him....

Shikar pats her head with a smile .....

Shikar : you always say he is like your papa .....so do what you want he will never leave you ....that's what I can say .....

Nandu : r u sure papa .....

Shikar : what do you want to do ???

Nandu : I don't know. ...but I'm still angry on him....

Shikar : ok than deal with him when you come back .....

Nandu : what if he leaves again before I come back ....

Shikar : than don't go.....

Nandu : this camp is very important I don't know he will come home ...it's decided long back....now I can't back off.....

Shikar: than go complete your work and come back ask him to stay till you come.....

Nandu : vo I'm not talking to him....

Shikar : ego just breaks a relationship..... Even though you are angry on him but talking to him and asking him to stay will not do anything right ....infact he will feel happy bcoz despite of being hurt you kept everything aside and asked him to stay for you ....

Nandu : I will try....

Shikar : so call him...and talk .... Bcoz u have ignored him from a month but he didn't give up right ...you daily got his messages and calls ...to be clear you ignored him.... Go fight with him instead of playing ignore ignore game .....

Nandu : ok papa ....saying he hugged and moved towards the bus.....

Precap : manik hiding something from nandu ......

Will nandu talk to manik ???

Is manik angry on nandu for ignoring him..???

Will manik wait for nandu till she returns from camp???

Will nandu stay in camp till it completes ????
.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

1M 42.2K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
71.7K 4.2K 76
when Wakas khan along with his family decide to visit shahnawaz havali after 8 years to relive old emotions... and discover some new ones.... obvious...
30.4K 2.8K 19
𝙈𝙚𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙗 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙈𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙢'𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙤𝙜 𝙙𝙧𝙖𝙢𝙖.𝙃𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩.
1.1M 47.7K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC