Sapnap x Reader

By ZoeWasTaken

I haven't found any sapnap stories so I thought "HMMMM I SHOULD MAKE ONE" and here we are I don't own any of... More

π™±πšŽπšπš’πš—πš—πš’πš—πš
π™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽ π™²πšŠπš•πš•
πš‚πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš–
π™²πš‘πšŠπš›πš’πšπš’ πš‚πšπš›πšŽπšŠπš–
π™±πš˜πš›πšŽπš
TYSM!! πŸ’•
πš†πšŠπš’πšπš’πš—πš π™ΆπšŠπš–πšŽ
π™°πš’πš›πš™πš˜πš›πš
π™°πš›πš›πš’πšŸπšŠπš•
πšƒπš‘πšŽπš–πšŽ π™ΏπšŠπš›πš”
πš…πš’πšπšŒπš˜πš—

πš…πš’πšπšŽπš˜

18.1K 513 584
By ZoeWasTaken

The sun beamed into my eyes as I woke up. I slowly rose from my bed. I rubbed my eyes, getting the sleep out of my eyes.

I got up and got a few clothes and a towel and went to my bathroom to have a shower.

Midway, through my relaxing shower, I realised I had to do a video with Sapnap today. I quickly rushed out of the shower and quickly put my clothes on. I wore some legging and a white Dream smile hoodie.

I sat into my gaming chair and turn my PC and checked Twitter and checked my notifications.

@ twsapnap
"hey @ (Username), u ready for the collab??"

That was about 2 minutes ago. I replied to the tweet and said

@ (username)
"@ twsapnap yea, go onto discord and we can discuss there :)"

I logged into discord and DMed sapnap

Sapnap
hey are u ready to do the vid?

Y/N
mhm! im just getting obs up

Sapnap
ok, I'll do the same :)

I got set OBS up and went into Minecraft.

We both got set up and joined the world.

"So who's gonna be a hunter?" Sapnap asked.

"You can be the hunter if you want" I suggested.

"Okayy, I'm gonna start recording now." Sapnap said.

"Alright, I'll do the same."

"Kay, I'm recording." Sapnap responded.

At that moment, I decided to do what Dream does. I quickly made my character run away from Sapnap.

"Y/N?" Sapnap questioned

I stayed quiet.

"WAIT YOU ALREADY LEFT!?"

I laughed as I made my character mine a tree, I was able to get 2 wood before I saw Sapnap's character running towards me.

"Hehe, I see you, Y/N" Sapnap snickered.

"Noo, go away!" I whined as I ran away from Sapnap.

"This is gonna be one of the shortest manhunts." Sapnap cooed

"Well, I guess we'll see about that..." I mumbled as I ran away.

I saw a ravine and thought I could punch him in. I ran towards to the ravine and went into F5 mode to see if Sapnap was following me. Surprisingly, he was. He may not have noticed the ravine and was focusing on trying to get me. I did a jumped across a small gap in the ravine and quickly placed the 2 logs I got from the tree on ledge of the ravine.

"NOO!!" Sapnap yelled.

I laughed as the death message came up in chat.

Sapnap fell from a high place.

"Well, it's not THAT far, I can still catch up to you." Sapnap said. I broke the 2 logs, making them into a crafting table and sticks. I quickly made a wooden sword and saw Sapnap charging towards me. I broke the crafting bench and ran. I had an idea that I could make him run after me for a while for before killing him, making me have a better advantage.

I ran about a hundred blocks ahead before turning around I hitting Sapnap twice with my wooden sword.

"WAIT YOU HAVE A SWORD ALREADY?!" Sapnap yelled.

"Hehe, I made it once you died the first time. I've just been making you run on a wild goose chase." I said has I ran after Sapnap who had now ran away from me considering I had the better advantage.
Sapnap has gotten slightly stuck in a tree, making me able to get a few hits on him.
I laughed as I heard Sapnap's aggressive clicking on his mouse as he tried to defend himself with his fist.

Sapnap was slain by Y/N

"NO, YOU'RE JOKING" Sapnap yelled.

I laughed as I got some more wood and ran away from the location.
I decided to find a cave to get some iron.

Y/N has made the advancement [Stone Age]

"Getting stone I see..." Sapnap mumbled

"Well how else am I supposed to get this?"

Y/N has made the advancement [Acquire Hardware]

Sapnap hummed in response.

Sapnap has made the advancement [Stone Age]

I heard someone breaking blocks near me. I crouched, hiding my name tag. I tried to listen for anything out of normal.
'crunch crunch crunch'
The minecraft eating food sound played.

"Sapnap?" I asked.

"Yeah?" I tint of mischief could be heard in his voice.

I walked over the were I heard the sounds. All of a sudden Sapnap came out of nowhere and started attacking me. I gasped. I got my now stone sword I hit him with it, I was down 5 hearts. I was able to hit Sapnap about 3 times. He gasped and tried to run away, I realised he must've been low. I ran after him, ignoring my own health.

"NO STUPID SKELETON, GO AWAY!" he screamed as his character ran deeper into the cave.
The supposed skeleton was now shooting at me.

"OH MY GOD I HATE SKELETONS!" I screamed as I attacked the skeleton.

"Yes! Skeleton get her, haha" Sapnap said out of breathe.

I killed the skeleton and quickly ate some raw beef, I didn't have time to cook it considering Sapnap somehow was right on my trail.

I followed to were Sapnap went. The cave was like a maze.

"If I was Sapnap, where would I go..." I mumbled.

"I dunno Y/N, where would I go?" Sapnap replied.

I crouched so he couldn't see my name tag. I stay quiet to listen for any trace of Sapnap.

"Sapnap~" I teased.

"Y/N~" Sapnap teased back.

This kind of made me blush a bit but I continued into the cave.

"Where are you?" I simply asked.

"Why?"Sapnap questioned.

I saw Sapnap's name for a split second. I gasped lightly in response.

"What?" Sapnap asked.

I walked towards where I saw his name tag. I saw 2 blocks of cobblestone in the wall. I mined it out, remaining cautious. There was more, I mined it. I heard a small gasp from Sapnap. I heard him mining more blocks. I came to an opening. It was a small strip mine. In the strip mine was a crafting table and furnace dug into the wall. There was more cobblestone, he must've mined to get away from me. I quickly mined the cobblestone.

"GO AWAY Y/N!" Sapnap suddenly yelled.

I laughed and started to mine faster.

"You know what, i'm just gonna leave you be, I still need to get iron and stuff." I said as I ran away and continued my way through the cave.

After a while in the cave, I found something. I gasped

"What?" Sapnap asked

Y/N has made the advancement [Diamonds!]

"What?! How?!" Sapnap said in confusion.

I just laughed and made a diamond sword.

"How did you find them so fast?" Sapnap said still confused.

I continue to laugh and make a bucket to make a Nether portal.

Y/N has made the advancement [Hot Stuff]

"Now you're going to the Nether, are you kidding me?"

I continued to giggle.

"Y/N, you need to chill." Sapnap said

Y/N has made the advancement [We Need To Go Deeper]

Y/N has made the advancement [A Terrable Fortress]

"Wait what?" I said confused. "Oh my God, it's right here!" I laughed.

"Why are you so lucky today?" Sapnap whined.

I went to the Blaze spawner and got a the right amount of Blaze Rods and continued my way back to the portal. Knowing me, I forgot where it was EVEN THOUGH it was in the fortress.

"Where the hell is it?" I said out of frustration.

"Where's what?" Sapnap asked.

Sapnap has made the advancement [We Need To Go Deeper]

"Wait you're here?!" I practically screamed.

Sapnap started to giggle.

"How did you find the portal?" I said in a panic.

"I just followed your torches." Sapnap laughed.

"Oh my God." I mumbled.

I still couldn't find the portal. Every part of the fortress I explored was completely different, like it wasn't even the same fortress.

"Where is it~" I whined.

All a sudden, I saw the flash of purple and black. I looked back and Sam the portal. I gasped.

"Yes!" I cheered.

"Did you find it?" Sapnap asked.

"Mmmm, maybe..." I mumbled as I made my way to the portal. I stretched a bit to get my comfortable in my chair as the portal teleported me.
I was teleported, I went to go jump out but all a sudden I was burning!

"Wait what's happening?" I said confused

Sapnap started to laugh.

"DID YOU PUT LAVA ON THE PORTAL!?" I screamed.

All a sudden Sapnap popped out of nowhere and started hitting me with his stone sword.

"NO! STOP!" I screamed while trying to get out of the lava and trying to get Sapnap off me.

Y/N burnt to crisp while fighting Sapnap

"NO!" I slammed my desk a bunch of times in frustration.

Sapnap laughed uncontrollably.

~ 1488 words <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...
12.6K 317 16
This is just a fantasy of mine, actually being famous on YouTube and meeting YouTubers in real life... There will be no ships or other stuff like tha...
21.1K 404 7
NO SMUT I'm not sure if I'll write angst or not. Information for requests are in the first chapter If any of the Dream Team are uncomfortable about...
889K 15.6K 123
> no longer accepting requests - discontinued. please enjoy already written oneshots! < this book contains a collection of oneshots I've writte...