Kaguya-Sama: Love is War x Re...

By CandySlaughter

As said in the title this is a X Reader story Please know I do not do Lemons or Smut so don't attack me for n... More

Request Page
Yu Ishigami - Early Spring
Miyuki Shirogane - Naps
Yu Ishigami (2) - A Bug in my Heart
Yu Ishigami (3) - Pent Up Feelings
Yu Ishigami x Reader x Miyuki Shirogane - Heart Strings
Yu Ishigami (4) x F!Reader - Tummy Flutters
Chika Fujiwara x M!Reader - Mall Trip
Yu Ishigami (5) - Angel *
Yu Ishigami (6) - Misunderstanding
Miyuki Shirogane (2) x M!Reader - Kabedon

Kaguya x M!Reader - Charming

6.3K 112 43
By CandySlaughter

"Fujiwara give me back my sketch book, please." You sigh, and she laughs, hiding behind Kaguya. "No way! They're so pretty!" She giggle, sticking her tongue out at you. You sigh, scratching the top of your head. "Just promise me you won't screw them up or anything." You request and she nods. "I promise! Thank you so much!" She exclaims, hugging you tightly. You give in, patting her head. "Dummy." You chuckle, and she goes through your sketches. Your job at the council was being an Illustrator. You're well known for your wonderful posters, most clubs rely on you when they hold events or competitions. "(Y/n), you have a request for the Swim Team." Shirogane calls, and you nod, walking over. "Competition?" You ask. "Yeah, they're going to be holding a competition for the fastest swimmers and best divers." He replies, sliding over their requests.

"I'll get on it." You smile, taking the requests. Kaguya skips over, looking over your shoulder. "Any ideas?" She asks, and you lean back with a smile. "Well, my options are limited to swimming and water, so that makes my job a tad easier. Why don't you sit with me, I love your company." You smile charmingly. Ishigami was constantly impressed by your patience with her, given she was a terrifying beast to him. She blushes, and does so, watching you sketch ideas on line paper. "Wow (Y/n)...your drawings are so pretty..." Fujiwara smiles, then stumbles upon a litter of puppies. "(Y/n)! (Y/n)! Can I pretty please have this cute drawing?" Fuji begs like her life depends on it, clinging to your arm. Kaguya stares at her with a lifeless look in her eye. "Sure, Fufu." You chuckle, taking the book. "Fu...fu?" Kaguya asks. "Yep, that's Fujiwara's nickname I gave her. It's also a Central American dough!" You state, carefully ripping out the drawing. You take a red pen, signing it in the bottom right corner. "There, now you won't forget me." You joke, handing it to 'Fufu'. "Yaaaay!" She exclaims happily, then continues browsing your sketches.

Kaguya huffs, jealous of Fujiwara. You get back to work, and she continues watching you. You hum, tapping your pencil against your chin. "I think I've got the general idea." You state, getting up and grabbing a pen and tablet. You press the pen on the screen, getting started. "Shinomiya, would you like a drawing?" You ask, noticing her glancing at the puppy drawing now and then. "Hm? What makes you ask?" She questions, blushing a tint. "You keep looking at that drawing, it doesn't seem fair if Fujiwara alone gets one anyway, so when she's done you can see if you find one you like." You smile, continuing to draw away. "Are you sure?" Kaguya asks nervously. "Of course, why would I lie to you?" You reply softly, glancing into her eyes.

I have to get him to confess. I feel like I'll die if I don't. Kaguya panics to herself. Iino looks through your sketches as well, finding a pattern to your drawings. "They're all animals or people, even some of these drawings are us...don't you do landscape drawings, like plants, lakes, or mountains?" Iino asks. "Ah, I do, that's just in another sketchbook, I try to keep my drawings a little more organized." You state, adding color to your poster. "May I...keep the drawing of me?" Iino asks bashfully. You put down the pen and tablet with a smile, taking the sketchbook once more. "I don't see why not." You smile, adding your neat/messy signature before ripping it from your book. "Take good care of it okay? I'm really proud of it." You grin, making Iino blush profusely. She takes the sheet of paper gingerly, as if anything or everything could ruin it. "Thanks." She smiles, hiding her face behind it. "No need to thank me." You chuckle, returning to the poster.

Kaguya glares at both girls, then crosses her arms. She couldn't help but feel even a little jealous when it seemed another girl liked you. She hated that you were charming, she despised it. Every girl fell for your artistic personality, and she wanted you to herself. She was afraid to lose this war by losing you to someone else. You add text to the poster and tap your chin. "Hey, Kaguya, how's this look?" You ask, snapping her back to reality. She examines the poster, smiling. "It certainly encapsulates the swim team, did...they want the words 'swim or sink'?" She asks tilting her head. "No, they said they wanted a cool catch phrase so I said swim or sink." You smile sheepishly. "I was going to say, the leader is kind of a dunce, and couldn't think of a phrase." She giggles, making you chuckle.

Fujiwara sighs, handing the sketchbook back. "Your drawings are so cool." She beams, and you hand it to Kaguya. "I'm glad you think so." You chuckle. Kaguya's eyes light up as she flips through your work, every drawing she adored. "I...like them all. I don't know which to choose." Kaguya sighs in defeat. "Well, I can always bring more." You smile, putting the pen and tablet back in your bag. "Okay." She nods, handing you back your sketchbook. You shove the book in your bag before the day ends. "I'm going to go tell the Swim Team that I have their poster ready." You inform, about to leave. "I'll go with you." Kaguya offers happily. "Sure thing." You chuckle, holding the door open for her. She walks next to you, feeling more relaxed than usual. "You seem really happy today, is there any particular reason?" You ask curiously, giving her a soft smile. "No reason, why?" She smiles back. "I'm just curious, I was hoping to hear some news that really lifted your spirits." You chuckle, making her blush. "Oh." She musters, averting her gaze.

You knock on the Swim Teams door and they were ecstatic to see you. "Hey (Y/n)! Did you get our request?" The leader for the male team asks. "Yeah, we were excited to be able to hold this competition!" The leader for the female team beams. "Yeah, I just need to print the posters, well, this is what it looks like." You smile, presenting them the poster. "It looks fantastic! Thanks (Y/n)!" The leaders thank gratefully. "No problem." You nod, taking your leave. You out the tablet back and heave a sigh. "Hey, Kaguya?" You ask, making her look up at you happily. "Yeah?" She asks, trying to be nonchalant. "I'm not busy today, so I was wondering if we could hang out, and maybe I can make a painting for you." You offer and she holds back a huge smile. "Sure. I'll have to see if Hayasaka can help me out." Kaguya nods. "Perfect, here, I'll give you my number so you can text me." You reply, taking out your phone. She takes out hers, exchanging numbers with you. "Also, if you ever want to talk, I'll gladly get to you as fast as I can." You add sweetly, making her face flare up. "Y-Yeah." She stammers nervously. Of course, she was going to wait for you to text first, she wasn't going to admit defeat.

You get home, carefully placing your bag down. "Any news on hanging out yet?" You send, opening the rightmost window to your window seat. You could've swore you heard squealing from the distance. "Hayasaka said I can visit." She replies. "Sounds good." You send back, then you sent your address, getting ready. You lived with your parents in a large home, they, too, were illustrators, but more popular than you quite obviously. They provided for much large companies, so they certainly made a ton of money.

You prepare a set of paint and an easel, testing out the paints. You heard small knocks at the door, which was either Kaguya or someone trying to get something off your parents. You open the door, seeing Kaguya standing shyly. "You made it!" You grin, standing aside. She blushes faintly, hiding a smile. "I have to be home around 8, so I'll have a ride picking me up." She states, walking in. "Alright, that's more than enough time." You nod, leading her into your art space. She awes at the room, the walls were white, but had been painted on. "Did you paint these?" She asks in interest, touching a to-scale cherry blossom tree. "Yeah, this is my happy place." You smile. She wanders around and smiles at your happy creations. Then she notices costumes, for both men and women. "What are these?" She asks, looking at the dresses. "My mom was really engaged in acting, so she saved costumes from her school and brought them here. Sometimes I bring my friends here to model some costumes so I can paint some really cool portraits, and you happen to be today's model." You reply, cleaning your brushes.

"Can I try one?" She asks hopefully. "Sure thing, there's a changing room labeled just outside." You allow, and she runs off with a dress. You dry off the brushes and Kaguya returns in a wedding dress. "How do I look?" She asks, making your face tint pink. "Like a bride." You smile. "Oh, and do a comfortable pose, I don't want you getting tired while I paint." You advise and she nods.

She watches you poke your head from behind the canvas to look at her very often, she couldn't help herself from smiling. After a half an hour, you finish up, and give a satisfied sigh. You created a scenery with cherry blossom petals and a lake behind her, as well as some deer and birds. "It's finished, come take a look." You invite, so she walks up to you, and her eyes widen. "It's beautiful." She smiles, infatuated with the style. "You're a wonderful model, what can I say." You smile, washing your brushes. Kaguya blushes, still staring at the painting. It was so surreal, her eyes stood out the most, out of all the pastel colors, the color was sharp.

"How did you learn to paint so good?" Kaguya asks in wonder. "I practice all the time. I was so unconfident and insecure about my art before, it was crazy." You reply, chuckling. "Also, you look very beautiful in that dress, my mom would absolutely adore you." You smile, making her face burn. "I-I do?" She asks shyly. "I wouldn't lie to you, Shinomiya." You respond, putting your paint brushes away. She goes into a frantic state, making you laugh. "As much as I hate to say it, you're gonna have to put the dress back as we let the painting dry, I don't want you overheating." You chuckle, and she nods, changing back.

Ever since that day, she came over and modeled paintings for you, and she took them home. Hayasaka was impressed with the brushwork, they almost had a gallery of your work. Kaguya was always happy to gain your praise and compliments. Particularly, after another painting, you wanted to do something new, this time, you wanted to cook.

"How about we cook something today?" You suggest, drying off your brushes putting them away. "I like to cook, anything in mind?" She asks. "Hmm, how about Yakitori?" You suggest. "That sounds delicious, um...can we also bake something? Like a cake?" She requests. "Of course, have a sweet tooth, do you?" You tease wholeheartedly. She blushes, but nods. You two set off to the kitchen, chatting happily. Kaguya was hoping today would be the day you finally confessed.

The cooking goes smoothly, you both had fun putting grilled chicken on skewers. The baking was more complicated, but it didn't stop either of you from trying. "What kind of cake are we making?" You ask. "I was hopping for vanilla." She replies. "Alright." You smile, taking out some vanilla mix. "Oh and can we add fruit toppings?" She asks excitedly. "Sure thing." You respond. "And strawberry frosting?" She adds. "Not a problem." You answer, watching her eyes light up. She gives a tiny, adorable cheer, enough to make anyone smile. You hand her a black apron and you wear a (f/c) one.

You both start mixing ingredients, and she already has mix on her face. "Hold on, 'Miya, you have mix on your face." You point out, leaning down. Her face reddens as you wipe the mix off her cheek. "There." You smile as she reddens more. "T-Thanks." She stutters out. You both continue mixing, until you have a paste ready for making a cake. You bring out a heart shaped tray, and Kaguya looks up at you, waiting for an explanation. "Something wrong?" You ask with that same charming smile. "N-Nothing." She replies, covering her mouth. You chuckle, letting her help you pour in the mix. You turn the oven on and let it hit the right temperature before placing the mix inside.

You lean on the counter and Kaguya watches the cake. "Hey, 'Miya?" You ask, and she looks up at you. "Hm?" She hums. "Remember when we first met, and you always gave me the cold shoulder?" You ask. "Y-Yeah, why?" She replies nervously. "You were the only girl to do that to me, and I respect that, actually. You knew a ton about me, yet you didn't give in to what everyone else thought. You weren't like any girl I've ever met." You start, watching the cake slowly rise. "W-Well, I just didn't know you personally, now that I do...I'm glad we met." She states firmly.

"And that's what I admired, every girl heard rumors, dug into my life, then proceeded to pretend they loved me. Maybe they think they do, but don't know better, maybe they don't. But you didn't listen to those rumors, you treated me like a stranger, as you should have. I finally met, like...a genuine person." You explain, smiling softly. "That's when I knew I wanted something for the first time." You add, making her blush more. "Is this...finally his confession?" She thinks hopefully. "You also remember the first time you came here, right?" You ask looking over to her. "Yeah, of course." She nods. "I was so tempted...to paint myself next to you. But...I didn't want to ruin what we had until I felt sure." You sigh, getting off the counter. "Kaguya Shinomiya." You continue, sending shivers up her spine. "Are you willing to be my girlfriend?" You ask, she can see the hope in your eyes and smile. "Y-Yes! I've been waiting so long for you to say those words!" She exclaims happily, throwing her arms around your neck. You smile, hugging back tightly. "Thank god, I thought I was going to end up baking a cake by myself." You joke, making her giggle. The moment was interrupted when the timer beeps, prying you two apart.

You take out the cake, covering it in strawberry frosting. "What fruits?" You ask, opening the large fridge. She looks at the fruits, picking strawberries, carambola, dragonfruit, and peaches. You place them in a cute pattern in the frosting, making a fruity cake. "We spent a lot of time on this cake." Kaguya sighs, smiling. "It was well worth it." You reply, cutting off a slice for her. "Thank you, (Y/n)." She thanks happily. You lean down and kiss her forehead, before cutting your own slice. "And thank you, Kaguya." You thank back with a big smile. "A-Ah, for w-what?" She stammers, becoming more red each second. "For making my life so much more charming." You respond happily, taking her hand and softly kissing her knuckles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 2.9K 87
Enjoy the cringes though. And also!!! No lemons anymore!!!! The story is horrible. Also I do not own any images in the story. some chapter are Fe...
222K 2.3K 104
This is just something I wanted to make because I love Danganronpa so much. Feel free to request anything and everything. I accept: -Character (mal...
20K 438 5
Chika doesn't know how-no, she seriously doesn't know how-but she fell in love with Yu Ishigami. There's already more than one problem with that, an...
26.2K 396 32
Requests please !! I will do any gender of Y/N Really any character I won't do: Smuts Lemons Limes Anything like that!