The 99th Dilemma

By _gayforhermione_

When a talented detective is transferred from the 58th precinct to the 99th after being silenced for uncoveri... More

Chapter 1

79 1 1
By _gayforhermione_

So.... here it is. The 99th precinct. She had heard so many stories about this place. This was the place that had exposed a mafia operation, won several awards and had the best detectives in Brooklyn. She was lucky to be here, even if it meant leaving her old life behind.

As she was reminded of her old life she pulled a photograph out of her breast pocket. She traced the people in the photo with her fingers and gave it a kiss. She took a deep breath and walked in.

Hi im Abbie Wyman She said to the barely functioning secretary at the door. I have a job here on the detective squad?
Fourth floor honey Barked the secretary in a unpleasant nasal tone. Thank you.....  She said almost confused as to why she was bothering.

Ok she thought. Just need to get to fourth floor. DING- that was a notification from her phone. She pulled her phone out of her pocket to check it. The notification read: REMINDER: DONT SCREW UP NEW JOB. Well yeah. That was easier said than done.

To be continued ~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 206K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
972K 22.1K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
2.9M 71.9K 38
Charlie; a little girl who desperately needed catching. Leo, Oscar and Atlas; her three older brothers who awaited with open arms. ~ Five year old Ch...
190K 9.4K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...