๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ณ โ‡’ ๐—ต...

By minn2jae

โ‰ซ ใ€Œ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ณ ๐—ด๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ใ€ ... More

introใ€‚
[ 01 ]
[ 02 ]
[ 03 ]
[ 05 ]
[ 06 ]
[ 07 ]
[ 08 ]
1k special!
outroใ€‚
published!

[ 04 ]

246 18 12
By minn2jae

Do you... ever wonder why
we meet whenever we're hurting?

_____________

"They never caught the man," He said, staring at the grass. He gulped as teary feeling came back.

"I-It was my-" He felt choked up, and he couldn't stop the tears from rolling down anymore. Her eyes softened. She lifted her hand and rubbed his back, muttering comforting words to him.

"I know how you feel. My mom..." She said, smiling sadly. "She died from protecting me too. She saved me from getting ran over."

"I blamed myself for her death as well," She said, averting her eyes to the sky. "I beat myself for it. I didn't eat, sleep, or talk. I told myself that it should've been me instead of her."

He stared at her in empathy. He knew the feeling all too well; they understood each other. He was glad that he got to tell someone how he felt without them pitying him.

"But you know what?" She said, glancing at him. He hummed in response. "My friend made me realize something."

"He told me that I shouldn't be moping around, blaming myself for her death because she chose to save me. If she didn't save me, then our roles would switch. She would be blaming herself for my death," She said with a sniff.

"My brother said the same thing," He said, laughing slightly. "He told me that I shouldn't waste the life my dad died for. I should live my fullest life because that is what he wanted for me."

She smiled and nodded. "We're in pretty similar situations, huh?"

He nodded, smiling back. It was getting late, but none of them wanted to leave. They sat there, talking about their lives, and got to know each other.

She shivered, making him pull her closer to his body. She blushed, and after debating with herself, she finally placed her head on his shoulder. He smiled softly as he placed his head on top of hers. They sat there in comfortable silence as they watched the sunset with the same thought in their heads. 'I wish this would last forever...'

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

She sighed as she stared out the window, memories of last week flooded in her mind.

"Wait!! Your handkerchief, I have it with me this time," She said, taking it out of her pocket.

"Keep it," He said, making her confused. "It's going to be the reason we meet once again."

"Until we meet again," she's said, smiling.

"Until we meet again..." He said, then walked away.

She gasped in realization. "Your name!"

She looked up and groaned as she watched the car drive away. "I'll make sure we meet properly next time."

She pulled the hoodie that he gave her close to her small body. The hoodie had this distinct smell that she couldn't name. She felt guilty for forgetting about it and wished to meet him again soon.

She wanted to know his name. She wished that they could plan a meeting so she doesn't have to wonder when she'll see him again. She stared at the handkerchief on her desk and grabbed it. She walked downstairs and put on her shoes. She walked out, closing the door softly behind her.

It became a habit of hers to sneak out and have a stroll in the park. She knew that it's dangerous, but that didn't stop her. It was the only thing that calmed her down. She shivered as the cold air pushed against her cheeks. Her pale cheeks grew red, and her cheeks were freezing.

She arrived at the park and immediately walked towards the swings. She lightly pushed off the ground, making the swing sway a bit. She smiled as the stars twinkled in the sky. She lifted her hand and traced the constellations that she recognized. She snapped her head to the side as she heard footsteps that came towards her. Her eyes widened as she saw him.

She was thrilled to see him again, but he didn't seem to notice her. She stared at the sky, waiting for him to take a seat next to her. He sat on the swing next to her, but he faced the other direction. Her eyebrows furrowed as she turned towards him. She got up and walked in front of him. Her eyes softened as they landed on his crying figure. He stared at the pair of shoes that hit his shoes softly.

"Oh, it's you," He said as he looked up.

"You sound a bit disappointed," She said, raising an eyebrow. He chuckled a bit.

"No! I'm not... I'm sorry, it's just not my day today," He said with an apologetic expression.

"Why, what happened?" She asked, worried.

"My mom..." He said, averting his eyes to the ground. "She's sick."

"She has a heart disease... She's had it ever since she was born. She almost died giving birth to my brother and me. She was affected most when my dad died," He said softly. "I thought I was going to lose her too. Now, it got worse, and she has to stay in the hospital."

Her eyes softened as she heard him sniff. She placed her hand on his chin and lifted his head. She crouched down to his eye level. She wiped his tears with her sleeve and smiled softly. He burst into tears, making her panic.

"Shhh, it's okay. Let it out," She said, pulling him into a hug. "She's strong! She's been fighting all her life, and I'm sure she will keep fighting to stay here with you guys."

"That's why I'm afraid. What if... one day, she chooses to give up?" He asked, biting his lip.

"Don't think like that! She would never want to leave you guys. She loves you," She said, tightening her hold on him.

Her shoulder became soaked with his tears, but she didn't mind. She gave a soft smile as she heard him calm down. She pulled away and took the handkerchief from her pocket.

"Here," She said, handing him his handkerchief. He stared at it for a moment before taking it from her.

"Thank you," He said, giving her a small smile.

"You're welcome," She said, smiling back. She took a seat on the swing next to him. She softly pushed off the ground. "Do you... ever wonder why we meet whenever we're hurting?"

He stared at her, stunned. He never realized, but now that she mentioned it. It was indeed a mystery, but it never seemed to cross his mind. The first time they met, she was crying, and she was also crying in the cemetery- well, they both were. Now, he was hurting too.

"No, actually, it never crossed my mind, but you're right. Why do we meet at these times?" He asked himself.

"This might sound crazy, but maybe..." She said, taking a deep breath. "Maybe it's because we need each other in order to heal."

She bit her cheek as he stared at her. "Or maybe it's because we seem to have similar problems."

"Sorry, that was a stupid," she laughed, looking away.

"No! I... I think so too," he said, looking up at the stars. "I-I don't know why but you intrigue me... I can't get you out of my mind, and I want to know you more."

"No way," She breathed out. "I-I feel the same way!"

He turned towards her with widened eyes. "Really?"

She nodded. "It's weird, right? Especially the fact that we don't know each other's names, but we know each other's problems," She said, laughing slightly.

He nodded with a chuckle. He pushed himself off the ground, swinging back and forth.

"We meet in the strangest ways too..." She said, laughing.

"Strange?" He asked, smiling.

"Well... we see each other and have a small conversation, then you go running off before I get to ask for your name!" She said, turning to him.

He started to laugh, making her smile. 'I'm glad he's feeling better.'

_______

lmaooo this is a kinda shitty chapter but whatever, it's also very short

anyways what did you guys think?

excuse my bad grammar and spelling! also don't forget to comment because i wanna see what you guys think

- mae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 2.4K 25
โWho were you?โž ยฉDONGHYUQUE , 2019
11.8K 379 43
"ษช แด„แด€ษด sแดแด‡สŸสŸ สแดแดœส€ แด แด€ษดษชสŸสŸแด€ sแด„แด‡ษดแด›" "แดา“ แด„แดแดœส€sแด‡, ษชแด ๐Ÿน า“แดแดแด› แด€แดกแด€ส า“ส€แดแด สแดแดœ" แด„ส€แด€แด ษชษดษข า“แดส€ แด€ sแด˜แด‡แด„ษชา“ษชแด„ แด˜แด‡ส€sแดษด's sแด„แด‡ษดแด›, แด„แด€สŸแดs แด‡แด แด‡ส€ส ษดแด‡ส€แด แด‡ ษชษด แดส ส™แดแด…ส, แด€ sแด˜แด‡แด„ษช...
40.8K 2.5K 20
"๐™ง๐™–๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™™๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ" - ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š๐š’๐š›๐šœ๐š๐š•๐šข ๐š—๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ '๐šœ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐šŽ' ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐šŽ๐š ; ๐Ÿน ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๏ฟฝ...
20.1K 512 36
โ˜๏ธŽ ษช'แด แดษดสŸส แดแด แด‡ส€แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช'แด แด„สŸแดsแด‡ แด›แด สแดแดœ แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด