Betrayed To Frosting Point

By PiersonNyx

When the world is in danger again, from something more dangerous than a titan, or even worse than Gaea, the g... More

Chapter One - Explanation
Chapter Two - Eyes
Chapter Three - The Huntress and Her Hunters
Chapter Four - Hopelessness and Hope
Chapter Five - Return
Chapter Six - Revenge?
Chapter Seven - Capture the Flag
Chapter Eight - Attack
Chapter Nine - Names
Chapter Ten - Chaos
Chapter Eleven - Camp Jupiter
Chapter Twelve - Storytelling
Chapter Thirteen - Again
Chapter Fourteen - Punishment
Chapter Fifteen - Time
Chapter Sixteen - Sacrifice
Chapter Seventeen - Relax
Epilogue

Authors Note

6K 90 24
By PiersonNyx

Hello Everyone.

I am very sorry to do this to you guys, but I have decided to put this story on hold for a few weeks. I lost interest in writing this story about a week ago, and since then, i have only writen about thirty words on this story. 

I am happy to say though that this will not be an indefinate hold. I promise that I will finish the story at some point, but that point is not right now. 

I am also happy to say that I will be continuing Man of the Moon, and I will be starting a new fanfic in a few days here, though I wont give you any information on that, as it will be coming soon. 

I am really sorry to do this to you guys, as I know that you love this story, but I feel as if I try to write more of it right now, it will be terrible and full of fluff, and just terrible in gerneral.  

I will finish this story in the next few months though, but I just need to take a break. 

Again, I'm sorry. 

PiersonNyx 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 1.3K 28
𝙔/𝙣 𝙞𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙧. 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙖𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙖𝙜𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚�...
434K 6.9K 26
Everyone in Percy Jackson's life abandoned him. No one would accept him, even after he won the gods two wars and jumped in Tartarus for the one he lo...
1.5M 30.9K 58
They say that love can make you do crazy things. Lorelai herself never thought she would ever fall in love with anyone until one day she was paired u...