HER

By sonotrose

Cassy Lavern lost her sister on a cancer. As she visited at her tomb, she met this strange guy who offered he... More

To my readers
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Main Casts
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
To my readers,
part 17
Part 18
Part 20
part 21
part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

part 19

146 71 26
By sonotrose

I guide Mary back inside the house. The banging of the huge speakers, the disco ball swirling with colors, and the dancing bodies and buddies are back.

I headbang to the beat, telling Mary to do the same. " Dance with me."

I danced a goofy move making Mary giggle like a teen. Yes, that's right. Smile some more. I hate it when Mary goes out of her vibe. It makes me sad too. Something in me twisted my stomach, tugging my heartstrings making me out of breath.

Some perfect timing it is as Mark was bringing our drinks at hand, two tequila for us and a whiskey for him. " here you go ladies. "

Mark handed out the drink to Mary but instead of receiving a tequila, she gulped down a whiskey from his hand. " Woah, Mary, you are feisty."

"She was not in the mood tonight so it is best to keep the glass coming," I whispered at Mark, leaning down near to his ear.

"Oh, some girl problem. " Mark winked at me, presenting himself like some person who brings the drinks over and handing them to the guests. " I shall be your servant for tonight."

True to be told, Mark kept the drinks over. Mary managed to down five glasses as we sat by the circular benches of the living room. I was trying to lay her off but a drunk Mary can hardly stop at all. It was dark, only the people on the dance floor swayed to the music, given only the disco ball bringing out the color, marking all the souls that are into the rhythm, into the music.

By the seventh glass, Mary excused herself and ran towards the restroom, vomiting, her head to the bowl. I too felt light-headed by the drinks I've taken. How many shots was it? five, seven?

" Let me help you, Mary." I shook my mind to get out the blurry state I'm in as I took her hair out from the toilet bowl as she pushed forward, gagging the drinks out from her mouth.

" I can't believe I broke out with Darren." She whined then whimpered, her mascara (It wasn't waterproof ) turned out like dried like a cloth down to her cheeks, raining like a spilled ink. " I can't believe he was okay with it."

" Oh mary," I murmured, my head reeling over the number of shots I drank.

" I hate him! Especially that b*tch Lucy. They betrayed me. " Mary started to cry out like a baby. " She was my friend."

My phone rang. It was Mark calling, I vertiginously pressed the call.

" Hey, where are you guys?"

" We are in the girl's restroom." I blinked a couple of times, dizzily, tightening my hold over my cellphone, not letting go.

" I'm here with Xavier. We are looking for you." Mark shouted through the loud music, " I think you drank enough, I'll be taking Mary home."

My body froze at the name of Xavier. What is he doing here? I swimmy responded as Mary reached for the toilet bowl again and throw up.

" alright. "

Meeting Xavier was not what I was expected. I have Mary over my arms as I passed the bar counter, my sight whirling in yellow and red and blue color of the disco ball.

I took a cup by one of the waiters of whatever it was on the way, I gulped it and wiped my mouth with the back of my hand, some of the spill filled my shirt, but I was too soaked to even care.

Another waiter passed by with a mug of iced tea? I'm not sure, I took it then took a swig. Throw the empty cup and reached for another shot when a group of red cups stood by the living room.

Supposedly, I was about to guzzle the contents of the full glass but a warm hand had me pausing.

"X-Xavier." My eyes squinted at the set of smoking hot green eyes. I widened in surprise.

" You are drinking a Balkan 176 Vodka, with 88% of alcohol. I don't want you walking home toper collapsing because of a stupid drink you knockback. " His voice tensed and stern at my doing. Xavier clenched his jaw and a vein popped up from chin to his temples. He's hawk-like eyes were dangerous.

A lump formed in my throat. I couldn't speak.

" Oh, There you are, Mary! " Mark appeared before me and Xavier. I let go of Mary as he took her by his arm, now lifting her.

Mary groggily sighed, her head faced Mark. She giggled at him, looking somewhat astonished. " Why are there two of you Mark? I don't understand. "

Mark shot up his eyebrows in shock and looked at me, " Don't tell me she is-"

" Yep. She is drunk." I respond, reeling my head and blinking the woozy feeling off, with an " It can't be helped' of a tone.

Mark contemplated sighed, he turned his head to Mary and said, " Let's get you home, Mary."

Mark giggled, despite her sleepy eyes, she said, " But I wanna dance with Cassy. You should have seen us dance. "

She raised her arm and did a little swaying with her hips despite Mark holding her in bridal style.

This made Mark chuckled and shook his head at her in disbelief, " If I would have videoed this whole thing of her drunk, her priceless face would made me a billionaire. "

Mark and Mary soon faded in the crowd and headed for the exit which was at the front part of the house.

As they reached the foyer, Mark nodded to Xavier while Mary frivolously waved her hands in a goodbye like a child leaving for Disneyland, " See you guys! "

I smiled and waved at her too, then for a second, my legs turned to jelly. Xavier was quick to save me from falling headfirst.

I was once again back to his embrace. His warm chest was nuzzled by my nose, I can smell mocha from his shirt.

He wore plainly but even at how dull he may look like it was nothing compared with his pushed back hair and a strikingly smoldering emerald eyes. His stare was close to me, inches nearer then we will be kissing.

He muttered a curse with his hands over my back, enclosing our gaps by half hugging me with his other hand and the other resting respectfully on my backbone next to his pelvis. " you are not supposed to drink without my consent."

I smiled up to him, my mind clouded with blurry images of us kissing. " We may be kissing but I am not your girlfriend. "

" Why not? " This made him frown and for a second I considered why does it matter to him? It is not an important topic, the only significant here is that I need to drink to move myself on from Tria's death.

" Because you and I? We don't match." I pursued my lips and my sleepy eyes started to wear me down.

" How's that? " He rose his eyebrows and even had given me the time to explain my drunken state

" Because you are so handsome and I... am not normal." I pointed at his chest, my smile widened as if I just caught a bird by hand.

Gahd I am so drunk.

" Do you wanna know a secret? " Xavier chuckled and leaned close, closer enough that his mouth touched my ears, his scent imprinted into my mind. I squeeze my legs as a pulsating sensation filled in between them. I held my breath. " I happen to be not normal myself."

My eyebrow rose in suspicion.

Under the burning heat of his gaze, I weakened. My fingers tingled from the shot I took. I shifted closer so I can rest my head on his shoulder.

" There is no abnormal thing on you. You are perfect!" I looked through him in my eyelashes.

Cassy, you are drunk stop talking!

This made Xavier chuckled, ran through his hand on my hair. For a moment, I sighed and just pressed my cheeks on his palm. His eyes softened and gently said, " Let me take you home."

"I don't wanna." I encircled my way towards the dance floor.

Xavier caught once again my waistline and drawn me next to his hips. My hands immediately palmed his chest. His breath was warm on my cheeks. I bit my lip. "No, we are going home."

"But I don't want to." I squeaked.

He tilted his head and looked at me. I find myself blushing with his intense stare. His perfect lips resembles cupid's bow. His tall slender hands lifted from waist past my side breast then settled on my chin. He dipped his head low and kissed my lips. It was soft and full at the same time. Giving me a chaste kiss only wants me to move closer and wanted more.

My eyes fluttered closed when he raised his head and kissed my forehead. My lips parted, and my eyes opened as my hands trembled on their wake, shakingly reached for Xavier's jaw line and kissed him sensously.

I darted my tongue out from my mouth towards his. It clashed with need, hunger and desire to dance with him. He groaned and pushed me closer to him. His hands cupped my butt and squeezed with enough pressure to make me turn on.

He passionately kissed me senselessly then effortlessly placed me on some random table. My feet immediately crossed over his back. I started grinding. Xavier groaned, bit my lower lip and rubbed back with equal pressure with his rising erection.

The bar was dimmed and pitch black except for the dancing lights and the swirling rays of colors. We might be making a scene if it wasn't for the lights and the crowds that seemed preoccupied with their own business. were making a scene, might as well make it worthwhile.

And we did it worthwhile.

I clamped for his hair and wrapped my arms over his neck. His hands cupped my breasts and squeezed them. He moaned when I squeezed my thigh closer and grinded faster and faster against his jeans until I feel the wholeness of his pants.

Then he gone stiffened as a stone.

My blurry eyes blinked lazily and said, "What happened?"

He mutter a curse under his breath and said, "God! I shouldn't have-You are drunk."

When I pulled a little back, his eyes were pitch black from lust and he closed them tightly as if he was restraining himself from cumming. He was stopping himself even though he was on the brink of losing it! His hands steadied on my waistline then he slowly lifted them, sliding upward from my hip, to my side breasts then finally to my face.

His forehead leaned on mine, more likely he was talking to himself. He was controlling him breathing, calmly speaking, "I shouldn't have taken an advantage over a drunk cute Cassy. I'm sorry."

"I am not drunk, Xavier. You have the permission to mess with me." I boldly said, my voice became defeaning to my ears.

"Only a drunk person would say that." Xavier chuckled, closing his eyes despite leaning his forehead against mine.

His hands roamed back to the center of my thighs, drawing small circles. Keeping my relaxed, I exhale then enhale as he did those slowly and gently as if I was fragile.

When I found my control, I opened my eyes and stared at him, still my eyes were dizzy. I bet I looked bloodshot from all of the drinks I drank but I didn't care. Xavier was looking at me as if I was the only girl in the world. "Can we go home?"

Xavier looked at me silently gauging my
reaction. He reached for my hair and slipped it over my left ear.

He gave me one last kiss at my cheeks then whispered, "We should."

The blood under my cheeks ignited as Xavier fidgeted with my keys at my house. I noticed him gotten seriously displeased by searching for the right key to my front door. The funny thing is there are a lot of keys he was holding right now, some of them lost their lock and some of them are just keys with no lock to breakthrough.

I giggled, comic strip, gazing at him under my eyelashes, as he appeared handsomely confused.

" You are so cute when you do that," I said, apathetically despite my boozehound condition.

Xavier paused and drifted to me. I can decipher amusement in his eyes. " You find me cute?"

" yep." I popped the "p" in my mouth, my eyes heavy and sleepy.

His right lip curled into a smile as he said, " I like you drunk than when you are sober."

" Why would you think that?" I said, smiling as if nothing would go wrong.

" You are thoroughly honest and honest people drives me on." He shrugged, perfunctory.

He hoisted me up as he managed to open the door. Nonetheless, I laughed at his attempt. His eyes twinkling with apprehension.

His breath touched my cheeks as he asked, " Where's your bedroom?"

I giggled, sounding his voice bodacious and dishy, my voice squeaked, child-like. Then raising my hand in the air, pointing to the stairs. " Up. Up. Up."

With a grip and a long breath, Xavier effortlessly brought me to my room and laid me cautiously on the bed.

As my back hit the bed, I feel sweaty, bothered, and annoyingly needed to strip.

Without Xavier's acknowledgment, I stood and started reaching for my shirt. I inhaled a sharp breath and said to no one, " Hot."

" W-what are you doing? " His eyes swelled in a jolt, gawking.

My cleavage was exposed. He stopped me as I reached for my shorts. My shirt was on the floor and my bra still intact. Normally, I would have screamed with what I have done but at that moment, I could care less.

My cheeks may go red but I was too tired to think straight and reckon what was happening. I pouted at him, " I just want everything off."

" No. You can't do that! " I blinked a couple of times as he scolded me in his austere voice, his jaw hardened. I giggled again finding it hilarious.

Then I started to cry when he lectured me, " I-I j-just want to sleep on the bed naked."

" Don't cry." He shook his head. Confusion and worry crossed his features, trying to find the right words to say. He ran a frustrated fingers on his hair as he blows a breath, don't know where to start or what to do. He coaxed, " Okay, how about you can strip everything off and wear um my um.. my t-shirt! "

I frowned, " Like I said, I want to sleep na-"

" Alright- I let you sleep naked. But you have to wear something underneath your skin, okay?" He rose his eyebrows, chewed his lip, cooing like I am a baby.

" Okay." I nodded submissively.

Xavier took his shirt off and laid it off the bed. " Like I said, All off. Wear this one before you sleep, Got it?"

I nodded again in slow motion because everything around me is spinning 360. A sheepish grin plastered on my face.

As he said it, Xavier turned around, giving me time to undress everything. I take off my bra but not my panties. I wore his shirt that passed by my knees. The scent of mocha was stronger now mixed with masculinity aroma and aftershave. I began to smile. I want to sleep all night with just this.

" All done? " Xavier stood in the dark with light shedding on his skin. Suddenly, I have the urge to touch his back and glide my hands over his stomach, making my way passed his rock hard abs. But I kept it to myself, fearing he might berate at it me again.

Watching his back and admiring it are two different things. But not in my life have I met such beautiful muscles under the moonlight. Out of the blue, my feet drawn forward, I took a step toward him.

" Is it safe now? " Xavier tilted his head to his right, showcasing he deferentially and politely asking if I'm done changing. I didn't speak. I continued walking, striding until I was close to him.

He took a sharp inhale of breath as my hands made contact with his skin. I felt the rumble of his stomach, the way his chest rose up and down. I sensed he was trying to tell me something but thought it didn't matter because I was inebriated.

He turned around and raked his hands over my waistline. He looked down at me and sighed weary, " What now, Cassy?"

Oh, how tired and bloodshot does he sound. I didn't reply. Instead, I wrapped my hands over his stomach and started kissing his chest.

He groaned. He looked down at me. He cupped my butt and squeezed it. His eyes darkened as my hands found his jaw and draw it near to my face, kissing it.

Knowing I don't have a bra or any blocked cloth inside me, he hesitated, steadied his arm around my hips.

His eyes were closed, perhaps, fighting himself from wanting me back, his breath ragged. His heart pounded as my hands made its way his chest." No, we shouldn't-"

I made the big step by enclosing our gap, I kissed him. And I have no intention of stopping either way. I placed my hands over his. He stood, rigid and stiff as a brick. I dragged his hands over my breast and squeezed it. He growled at my movement. The warmth of his hands travel down to my toes as I inhaled the bittersweet kiss we shared.

I moaned at the ecstatic feeling as he twirled his hands over my nipples, my knees losing its control.

I extend my arm towards his pants, unzipping it but he blocked me to it. He growled, " No. "

His statement betrayed his actions as he thrust me nearer him. He leaned down and kissed me hungrily, his lips pressing against mine with delicatessen. I parted my lips, letting his tongue find its way to mine.

His other hands, yanked the shirt out of my head, he kissed my shoulder making me secretly smile, then puckered over my cheeks and then my pointy-nose. His hands impatiently traveled on my other breast and exert pressure on it. He kissed me hard and eager. It was a quick making out that he pulled away to keep me at bay and said, " You are drunk."

I blinked a couple of times to make out of the situation. " I'm okay I-"

He groaned and leaned his head over my head, his nose nuzzling at my neck down to my collarbone. He grumbled, " Made no mistake, I want you too. But this?"

He placed his hands on both of my shoulders and slowly pushed me away, " This is wrong. "

" I want to-"

" I know." Xavier soothingly kissed my lips in a chaste, leaving me wanting more. " But for now, I have to leave you, love. Soon. I will make love to you. That I promise. "

He kissed my lips one last time before he disappeared in the dark, making me dumbfounded and speechless throughout the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.1K 1.6K 23
Clarisse and Toff were childhood bestfriends and confessed sweet thoughts to each other when they were younger. But Toff had to fly New York together...
167K 8.4K 31
His life was a disaster. With a deranged father who was out of the picture and a mother who contributes the world's chaos, he held the weight of a ce...
31.6K 381 16
Victorious one shots First chapter I ever wrote when I was 11 so it kind of sucks Mostly Bade Highest rankings #10 in Catvalentine || 06/18/2020...
43.8K 984 27
when destiny accidentally bump into kentrel at school but he bully her everyday after kentrell didn't know that's destiny was going thur things at t...