Save Me.......

By wflooo

This is after evolution but before turbo.I'm changing the story plot because my story isn't really about Valt... More

A/N
The vacation
The voices aren't saying the truth........ right ?
Darkside
Names for the evil sides ( please help me )
Search for Valt
The meet
I'm sorry if I hurt you
Backstory
The competition
I'm fine ......... right
Sorry , I can't help
Second round
Valt ?!
Don't worry , it's ok
H-he's gone ?
Second day here
Theme park
The truth

It's all my fault

2.2K 45 53
By wflooo

Free's POV
"Shit , shit , shit !" What did I just say ?! Oh god , why did I say that ?! I need to find him ! But...... it's dark right now .... Maybe I can wake the others to help me find him . There's higher chance we'll find him. Yeah , let's wake the others up.

After waking up the others and explain what happened

"Where do you think Valt will be at ?" Rantaro asked. "Maybe a restaurant or places that relate to food ? He does like to eat....." Kit suggested. "Let's split up ! We'll find him quicker ," Chris said.

Groups :
1.Rantaro , Silas , Sasha
2. Blah blah
...
...
...
...
...
8. Chris , Free , Cuza ( because I love him UwU )

Still Free's POV

We've been searching Valt for hours . Where the hell could he be ? Why did I say that ? If I didn't say that , I could still be having my beauty sleep ( typical Free 😑 ) Urgh , let's just try to find him . Maybe he's  near the park ? I heard there was a bey stadium there ? Let's check it out .

          We've been searching for Valt for like ages ( it's only been 15 minutes =~= ) I'm starting to lose hope on finding him. What if he's kidnapped? What if someone killed him ? Wait , why do I care about him so much ? Urgggh , let's just find him first !  Wait...... is that Valt walking on the road ? What is he doing ?! There's a car heading straight towards him ! "Valt !!" I shouted and pushed him out of the way.

Valt's POV

I heard Free calling my name but before I understood what happened, he pushed me and a car hit him ............. I stood there looking at his body covered in a pool of his blood from his head , while trying to process what had just happened. Chris and Cuza ran towards me and saw what had happened. "Someone call an ambulance !" I shouted as soon I knew this was not a joke . An ambulance came and took Free to the hospital. I asked Chris to call a cab and went to the hospital. I hope Free won't be in critical state . If he's injured badly , I don't know how to forgive myself.

Yeah , it's all your fault !

Ugghhhh , you're here again?!

Missed me ? Heh , if you weren't so careless, none of this would have happened ! It's all because you couldn't stand someone saying "I hate you" . You're just a weakling after all.

I thought you said you'll help me

I'm helping you by telling you to quit BC Sol !

B-but , I'm happy here !

You are but the others aren't . Chris definitely regrets telling you to join. And now because of your carelessness , her best friend is in a hospital, having the possibility to die . She must have wished it was you instead !

........

What ? Nothing to say ? Hah ! You must feel so guilty! It's your fault after all ! Just quit BC Sol and everyone will be happy !

Urgghhh , just shut up ! I have a friend to worry !

Fineeee

At the hospital

Chris's POV

Free is now in the emergency room, I'm so sacred . I don't want anything to happen to him . He's my best friend ! I don't know what to do if he's gone . Why was he hit by a car tho ? He's never careless .......... I'm going to ask Valt.

No one's POV

"Valt," Chris asked .
"Yeah ?" Valt said while waiting on a chair.
"Why was Free hit by a car ?"
"Umm.........."
"........."
"I'll repeat again . Why was Free hit by a car , VALT ?!"
"He pushed me out of the way , OK ?! The damn car was going to hit me but Free pushed me out of the f*cking way !" Valt said while shedding tears.
"Why , why , why , WHY ?!"
"WHY DIDN'T YOU LOOK WHILE CROSSING THE ROAD ?! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU , FREE WOULDN'T BE IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM !"
"WELL , I WASN'T THE ONE WHO TOLD HIM TO PUSH ME OUT OF THE WAY ! DO YOU KNOW HOW GUILTY I FEEL ?!"
".........."
At this moment ,the surgeon came out from the emergency room.
"Doctor ! How's my friend ?!" Valt immediately asked.
"The patient had a big impact on his head which cause him to fall into a coma. But don't worry , he will probably wake up in the next or two days." The surgeon said patiently and walked away.
"Thank god , he's not injured badly or else I don't know how to forgive you, Valt," Chris said while giving a death stare at Valt .

Valt's POV

She hates you

I know

Everyone else probably hates you too

No they don't ...............

You're lying to yourself .

I'll know if they hate me when they come and visit him.

Whatever

After everyone arrived

"We heard what happened! How is Free ?!" Sasha asked in a worried tone.
"He's fine . He'll wake up in the next few days," Chris said while staring at Valt.
"Why was he hit by a car ?" Silas asked curiously.
"Ummm.........." I said. Shit , how do I tell them it's my fault.........

Tell them the truth and you'll know if they hate you !

But I'm not ready........
"Yeah , why was he hit by a car ?" Rantaro asked , repeating Silas's question.
" I-I..........." I can't, I'm too sacred ,I'm not ready.
"Valt , tell them what happened....." Cuza said crying a little.
"I-I............" I looked up and saw everyone staring at me. Guess , I have no choice.
"I was walking on the road. I didn't notice a car was heading towards me. Free shouted my name and pushed me out of the way. The car hit him ...........instead of me......."I immediately looked down after finishing. I'm to ashamed to look at them.
"Ughhh, you're always so careless," Silas said in an annoyed tone.
"If you didn't join BC Sol in the first place, none of this would had happened! So many people left because of you. And now Free is injured because of your carelessness. Things would be better if you leave !" Silas said.
"I-I......"
"Not cool !" Rantaro said , defending his best friend.
"He may be careless but this was an accident! Who could predict that this would happen ! I'm sure Valt doesn't want this to happen either !" Rantaro said.
"I agree ," Cuza stood up for his friend.
"Me too !" Kit said.
"But if he was more careful , Free wouldn't be hurt !" Sasha said , not agreeing.
"And now Free is hurt , how are we going to do without our best blader?!" Rickson said letting his temper take over.
They're fighting because of me........

Finally , you understand

But at least honcho , Cuza and Kit still likes me.......

They're just faking it

Huh ?

They don't want to see you cry. You cry like a baby. They don't want to hear you cry loudly. They still want to use you. They wouldn't want your mother coming and blame them for you making a fuss.

They think of me like that ?

Yes , everyone hates you. Daigo, Ken ,Wakiya and Shu probably regretted being friends with you. They see you as a weakness. Daigo and Shu said so themselves. Remember when Daigo broke your bey? You were making a ridiculous fuss about it.

........ but I thought they-

No they don't ! Don't you understand ?! Gosh ! You're so stupid ! Can't you understand such a simple sentence?! They hate you !
They hate you !
They hate you !
"SHUT UP !" I shouted , why can't that voice just leave me alone !
"Why are you telling us to shut up , Valt ?" Rantaro asked.
"Yeah , don't you want your friends to defend you ?" Silas said while rolling his eyes.
"Valt , you okay ?" Cuza asked in concern.
"I'm quitting ," I said while looking at Chris who was shocked.
"Wait what ?! Valt , you can't quit ! If you quit , what will we do without you ?! You're basically the second best blader in BC Sol !" Kit said shocking to hear that .
"Most of you want me gone , I'm just doing everyone a favour, aren't I ?" I said while smiling and tears falling down my cheeks.
"I-I didn't mean what I said !" Chris said , regretting what she had said before.
"I don't care , it's very clear. All of you hate me and you're just using me , right ?"
"Why would you say that , Valt ? Are you okay ?" Rantaro asked starting to worry about his friend.
"I'm leaving" I started walking out of the room.
"Wait, Va-" I cut off Kit by saying " Don't follow me"

Rantaro's POV

"See what have you guys done !" I shouted while watching my best friend walking away.
" Cant you see he's sad ?!" Cuza said , clearly angry too.
"We're sor-" Chris wanting to apologize.
"Well sorry can't help us now ! Can it ?!" I argued back.
I hope you'll be okay , Valt

Valt's POV

I'm currently packing all my clothes in the hotel room. I'm leaving this place and BC Sol. I want a fresh start. After checking out , I decided to go to the park near a lake.

At the park which is near a LaKe

It's so peaceful here . Not a lot of people are in the park right now. I watch as the sun sets , enjoying every moment of it.
I wonder how are they ? It's only a few hours , are they happy ?

Of course they are . And you should too.

But my friends are probably worried , maybe I should go back and apologize.

They hate you remember?

Yeah.........

Why don't you go for a jog ?

I guess.........

I started jogging on the streets while passing by various of shops. I turned into a dark alley and it was a choice I regretted a lot.

"What are you doing here , Valt Aoi ?" Theodore Glass asked.
"It's none of your business,"
"Kids these days..." Theodore said while smirking.
"What do you want ?"
"Heh..... oh nothing really,"
I need to get out of here , I tried running back but there were 2 men wearing a mask. Wait why do they look like the ones in the snake pit . Wait , don't tell me..........
"Where do you think you're going , kid~ ?"
"What do you want from me , Theodore Glass ?!" I shouted.
"I just want

You~"
I looked at him in horror. Just then someone covered my mouth and nose with a cloth. Slowly , my vision became blurry and I blacked out.

___________________________________
1695 words
Another chapter done. Now I need to do my home-
*notification*
Me : what is this ?
Me : ANOTHER BEYBLADE BURST SPARKING EPISODEEEEEEEE !!!!!
Valt : But aren't you going to do homework ?
Me : FUCK HOMEWORK! BEYBLADE BURST IS MORE IMPORTANT!
Me : Bye ! Gotta watch anime !!!!!! Handsome Valt and Free ! Here I comeeeeeeee !

What is going to happen next ?
Why does Theodore Glass want with Valt ?
Why does homework exist ?
Wait for the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 63.8K 36
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
13.6K 176 24
Osc characters kiss eachother? Osc characters kiss you? You can make it happen here, just req a ship and if it follows my guidelines then I'll write...
1.9K 127 13
Francis is in love with Feliciano, however, after all his effort of trying to express his feelings, he gets rejected. However, his friend Arthur is t...
3.4K 174 10
"Betrayal weighs depending on the trust we have given it" ~L24&K45