| Idol | [Taekook]

By nuthead_suga

Taehyung hates people around or talk about him. He hates people as well as people hates him. His the type of... More

Idol
NOT AN UPDATE
Prologue

Chapter 1

10 0 0
By nuthead_suga

|New|

~Taehyung focussed~

As the bell rang, hallways became occupied and everyone was running here and there, but suddenly became quite as the 'king' arrived.

It all started this morning.

°Flashback°

Once I got to school everyone has been talking about this new kid.

I then saw someone new. Someone I haven't seen before in school.

But the worst thing is, everyone is around him, somehow a crowd. And the new kid just kept on smiling.

'What a weird kid' I thought as I saw that he was about to stand up and get away from the crowd.

While I was walking to the crowd. Everyone has been pushing here and there, they don't even look at who there pushing at.

Then I got pushed again but this time I was pushed in the center of the crowd which made everyone look at me.

"What are you all looking at?!" I yelled and everyone flinched.

"Stupid crowd. I'm hoping that tomorrow this wouldn't happen again." I continued.

"understand?!" i then yelled which made everyone flinch and nod at the same time

"sheesh no need to be mean." then i heard the new student speak.

i got really mad because no one had ever talk to me like that before.

come to think of it i suddenly rearealize that the new boy actually has good looks. Either way, he isn't my type.

I then stood up and grabbed the collar of his shirt then said.

"In this school I'm the boss. You follow my rules."

"Or what?" He then scoffed out.

"Or you're expelled" I said and smirked.

He looked stund of what I said. I mean this school has almost everything. Luxury dorms, high classrooms, sky dome gym, and more than you can think of.

I let pushed him and turned around but before I left I said something that made everyone shocked.

"I hope you have a good time staying, 'Pretty boy'."

°Back to reality°

As I walked in the hallways everyone seemed to be quiet. I mean they are always noisy and chatty every after classes even tho those things happen everyday.

I then shrugged that thought away and started walking to the cafeteria.

As I arrived there I soon spotted my friends. Thought I don't have friends because of this attitude? Hah. I do.

"Sup" I said as Rose came back with our food with her.

"What happened this morning?" Lisa then asked as she took the lollipop out of her mouth.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I said and then started eating.

The quiet atmosphere soon became noisy as soon as people came through different doors.

Everyone found a seat and the cafeteria was pretty noisy because of the chatting.

Then another crowd was formed and was walking towards the only vacant seat which was the ones at the back of ours.

I then spotred who they where crowding about. And it was the new student, again.

"Who's the new student anyway?" I asked confused and weirded at the same time.

"Jeon Jungkook, the popular idol BTS' maknae." Jisoo while turning around at the crowd.

The crowd walked closer to us and accidentally pushed Lisa's tray which led her drink thrown in my clothes.

My blood boiled and I stared at the people who were crowding him.

Until a girl saw what happened and gasped. She then told the people with her what happened and suddenly they looked at me.

"Are you fucking kidding me!?" I yelled.

"We talked about this!"

"Dude chill." Lisa then stood up and made me calm down.

As soon as I calmed a bit Jennie handed me a spare cloth which I think came from her bag.

"Where not done here Jungkook." I said as I took the cloth and went to the bathroom.

~Jungkook focused~

As he left I felt bad since that was a cold drink the girl had.

"Please tell him I'm sorry for what happened." I then said and bowed to the four girls he was with.

Apparently, I'm kind of interested of him. I don't know his name yet but his quite handsome and cute at the same time.

That's what you call "love at first sight" y'know. But it's a one sided love for this.

I then moved away and sat on my seat.

Then I felt my heart melt as I saw him back but wearing something cute.

~Taehyung focused~

"Jennie what are this?!" I asked as I pointed at what she handed me.

"Clothes. Duh" She said as she rolled her eyes.

"I still can't belive this clothes exist." I replied and felt like someone is staring at me.

I looked at the owners eyes and saw Jungkook staring at me.

I looked at him with a 'fuck of' expression and he managed to look away.

I hate it when people look at me. It's like there judging my outside and not my inside.

I sat down and continued to eat my lunch. As soon as I was done eating I went to the dorms not even minding if I skip class.

I changed into my sweatpants and removed my shirt off.

I turned on the TV and watched some show.

After 30 minutes of watching I suddenly heard the door open. And I was confused since the girls never skip class to do anything or to check up on me. And I agreed to not have a roomate

When I turned to the door. I suddenly saw bags falling and I heard a familiar voice which I know I've heard before.

The person took the bags and walked in. I should've known that this kind of days would come.

***

N/A

Hello my nuts sorry if it took me a while to update but here it is. I'm sorry for the grammer's and stuff ;-;'.

Anyways, I might not be updating fast since I'm on a busy schedule in life and I am keeping up with my studies.

That might be all. See you next time :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1.1M 37.9K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
615K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...