Ultimate!M!Reader x Danganron...

By NagitoKomaeda6

16 students trapped in a killing game with absolutely no idea how they got trapped there and why, well, with... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Omake #1
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Love Hotel Scenario #1
Love Hotel Scenario #2
Omake #2
Love Hotel Scenario #3
Announcement

BIO

30K 354 300
By NagitoKomaeda6

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: Believed to be 17-18 years

Height: 165.1cm (5'5)

Likes: Human Observation

Dislikes: anything bitter

Talent: Ultimate Information Broker
-----------------
Outfit:

Background
- Y/N is a man well-known in both the overworld and the underground. An Information Broker who's also behind a couple of destructive events in both the overworld and the underground. He gives information out of his own enjoyment, though he still can be hired for more specific information. Members of the underground know him as "The one who observes."

Personality
- He's the type that relishes in backing people up in a corner in order to observe their reactions. Whether it be chaotic situations, or just plainly revealing all of their dirty secrets. Y/N is cunning, manipulative, and charming, but his narcissistic nature makes it hard for him to build genuine relationships, having little to nothing of people he gives a sliver of his trust.

He is "neither too close nor too far" with people as he isn't hated, but he also isn't liked.

He is also stronger and even faster than he appears to be.

Other Notes: He knows more than he lets on, and he may also be involved in some tragic events.
---------------------------------------------------

Aaaaaand, that's it for the Bio.

Also, this'll be a Kirigiri Kyoko x Male Reader, since the story I've built in my head so far involved the two of them heavily.

I don't want to say more as to not spoil the story.

I'll also be dropping the Prologue sometime later.

-Mod Komaeda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 418 12
Sixteen Ultimate students including yourself are locked inside school grounds run by the maniac Monokuma. When survival of the killing game should be...
14.8K 449 66
A rather self-proclaimed perfect person, in her eyes she could do no wrong and no matter what everyone will come to adore the ground she steps on, if...
149 4 19
After so long, you realize you're now trapped within a school... on an island? It appears you are stuck on a school/island and there is no escape. 15...
131 0 22
A fanfiction of the game and anime Danganronpa, the story takes place some years after The Tragedy that took out most of the world. 16 students awake...