The Soldier and the Agent

By Bandnerdbeauty_07

Disclaimer!!! This is a Fanfiction based on the hit TV series Criminal minds. I do not own the characters fea... More

Monsters
Plane ride.
Evidence
Catching the Killer
Letters
Suspence
Missing her
Coming home
New team member?
No one likes you!
Old Memories
Psych Test
Delivering the news
Q&A with the Characters
Answers
Back to Work and Big Surprises
Epilogue

The end of the Month

2.5K 55 0
By Bandnerdbeauty_07

Melody

I'm in my Air Force dress blues, my dark copper hair in a professional bun. My bags are packed. I load my car and drive to the BAU. Once I get there I go to the bull pin. There's no one in here. I go to Aaron's office and knock. "Come in." He says. I enter. "Melody. Are you heading out?" He asks. "Yes. I am. I wanted to say bye to everyone." He nods and we go to the bull pin where everyone has just arrived. "Hey Mel! Lookin good in your Blues." Derek says hugging me. "Thanks Derek." I say. "Come back safe to us." Rossi says hugging me. "Kick some butt sugar." Penelope says hugging me. "Show them what real girl power is." JJ says hugging me. We all laugh and Spencer comes up to me. I pull him in for a hug. when we pull away I take off my dog tags and hand them to him. "Keep these safe. I'll be home soon." I say smiling. He brings his hand up to my face and strokes my cheek with his thumb. "We'll write all the time." He says. I nod. "I have to go." I tell them. We share one last hug. "We'll miss your awesome pilot skills." Derek laughs. We all share a laugh and I leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 2.7K 40
| Currently being re-written | Y/n has been at the BAU for five year, she's comfortable with whole team. But shes closer around Agent Hotchner. She b...
431K 11.2K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...
69.3K 1.7K 36
When Jennifer jareau and spencer reid realize they have feelings for each other how will their team react? How will they tell each other? This is my...
120K 2.8K 38
As an FBI agent in the Dallas field office, your unit calls for collaboration with the BAU. Years later, a decision is made for you, catapulting you...