SOMETHING, hermione granger ²...

By okeileen

and all i have to do is think of her eileen. 2020 ©. More

something!!!!!

VOL i. 🌷🌷.... 𝘀𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗲

1.4K 81 35
By okeileen

you're so sweet to me
will you be sour later?

otherwise
━━━━━━
armed with a boatload of nerve and a killer skincare routine, cece's gonna prove to the world that — contrary to popular belief— she has brains ! ! an abundance of them ! !

strawberry fields forever the beatles..... purple haze jimmy hendrix..... waterloo sunset the kinks..... pink matter frank ocean..... sunday morning no doubt..... dazed and confused led zeppelin..... comfortably numb pink floyd..... ballad of sir frankie crisp george harrison.... something the beatles..... life on mars? david bowie..... malibu hole.....   time pink floyd..... sweet to me summer salt..... babe i'm gonna leave you led zeppelin..... come dancing the kinks.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
660K 21.2K 41
တရားဝင် ပိုဆိုင်ခွင့်ရဖို့ ကြိုးစားမိရုံ လေးပါ. လိမ်ညာပြီး အပိုင်ယူမိတဲ့ အတွက်... ...မ ကို မမုန်းလိုက်ပါနဲ့....
229K 5.6K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
107K 2.1K 31
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...