The forgotten Inuzuka( Up For...

By Vilevirus

Izo Inuzuka is the black sheep of the Inuzuka clan in the hidden leaf village. Why you ask? Because he the on... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 Prepping for the first day part 1
Chapter 2 Prepping for the first day part 2
Chapter 3 Prepping Over? Sensei Instructor Assignment?
Izo Past and Ibuki True Test.
Author's note
A/n

Trails of a Shinobi

30 0 0
By Vilevirus

I don't own Naruto, just the Oc"s

Izo, kintaro, and Risa took off after Ibuki gave them their assignment. They headed to outside the training grounds entrance formulating a plan.

Kintaro- Okay this is the plan, You two are going to each take a scroll. We'll  take down an opponent if necessary. And head straight towards Ibuki to deliver the scrolls.

Risa- Kintaro, I doubt it'll be that easy.
We had thirty minutes to prepare, but do they. I think we should give Izo both scrolls since he the fastest between the to three of us.

Izo- Negative.

Risa/Kintaro- Huh???

Izo- Remember the test with Ibuki yesterday? He pretty much know our skills from yesterday if not all of it.

Risa- All of it?

Kintaro- Now  that you mentioned it, the last few days I felt like I was being watched. But I assumed it was someone from my clan.

Izo- Same here, I figured if my uncle didn't react then it's nothing. However he could of known it was Ibuki and decided to keep quiet about it.

Risa- What do you suggest then?

Izo- Hhhmmmmmm..... I got it. Risa how many of those tags you have, that you use at the graduation exam?

Risa- !!!!!!! I think I know what you're planning.

Kintaro- Hey, I think I figured out the meaning of this test.

Izo- We'll let's hear it....

Training ground 7

The Trio enter the training ground the observed the open field with the woods towards the back. They got within ten feet past the entrance but stop sensing a Chakra signature from their right. One of the chunin that was with Ibuki threw a dozen of shuriken which Risa step infront of her two squadmates, Sai's drawn a started to deflect them. Izo is temporarily mesmerize at her skills with her twin Sai's, his ears pick up someone behind him as he nods to Yuka to attack when they're in range. A female chunin was preparing to cast a jutsu from Behind the bushes however she was caught off guard by Izo and Yuka flanking her in from both side forcing her to jump in the air but is blasted immediately by Izo fire bullet. Which knocked the chunin  against a nearby tree knocking her out. The third chunin that was going to assist her was shock.

Third chunin- What the hell?! I've Never seen a Inuzuka use ninjutsu before! Ibuki wasn't kid....

The third chunin was startled by a smoke bomb thrown by Kintaro but what he fail to realize is that it was a smoke bomb but a sleeping bomb instead.

Third chunin- Aw dam....MIT.

Kintaro- Two down. Izo lets help Ri...

Izo and Yuka rush the chunin that was throwing shuriken at Risa who's been deflecting them while closing the distance. They managed to corner this chunin who clearly not a close range fighter. He used the substitution jutsu but it failed since he unintentionally got caught in quicksand.

First chunin- Wait a second this is....UGHHH. he was knocked out by Risa using the handle of Sai hitting him in the back of the head.

Risa- Kintaro nice using genjutsu to make him believe he was in quicksand, but he started to notice it

Kintaro- Which is why I'm glad you guys will always pick up the slack, but  all jokes aside their are seven remaining. Why haven't they join in on the attack?

Izo- They're setting up traps and ambushes no doubt, while most likely that tenth chunin is sitting back.

Risa- How do you know?

Izo- they probably figured me or Yuka  will be making a fastbreak to Ibuki sensei's location with the scrolls since we're the fastest here.

Kintaro- True but I get the feeling this next group is going to try to burn our time out.

Risa- Now that you mentioned it. They haven't even approached us yet. Yeah sure they're setting up traps but to leave us have this much time free time to plan even though it's not much, is a big gamble.

Izo- A gamble they assume three genin and a ninken won't take. Lets go.

Three started to head in the woods further in the training ground. Yuka and Izo pick up the scent of the remaining chunin minus one. Izo nodded at Risa and Kintaro secretly signaling them to continue with the plan they had earlier.

Izo- Yuka let's do this, MAN- BEAST BE TRANSFORMATION JUTSU. Yuka had transform into a second Izo, they then launch a combination fire bullet towards one of the tree's that had the scent of two Chunins. The fire bullet combination appeared bigger as if it was a fire ball jutsu. Both chunin have dodge the jutsu but we're immediately rushed from both sides by the duo. The Chunins were trading blows with Izo and Yuka but the Chunins noticed the claw marks on there clothes were scorched. But Izo didn't notice but Yuka did. The Chunins jumped away away from the duo but we're caught by ninja wiring setup by Risa. But the Chunins use  the substitution jutsu to escape but fell into another trap set up by Kintaro by placing sleep bombs near the area they force them to go to.

Risa- Two more down, Izo are you and Yuka good on stamina?

Izo- Yeah, even though they're going easy on us we have stamina but chakra is half used up.

Kintaro- As long as we stick to the plan we shall prevail

Ibuki has been secretly watching the trio from afar along with the 3rd Hokage who seems impress so far.

Ibuki- Well Hokage sama?

Hiruzen-  I'm amazed they have a strong understanding of team work. I honestly thought that Izo or Kintaro would charge ahead but looks like  my assumption is incorrect he said with a smirk.

Ibuki- Even though the chunins are going easy on them those genins are making them work hard. Maybe I should had brought Anko.

Hiruzen- Anko is a valuable kunoichi of the village but I'm afraid she has to learn some restraint. She does mean well though.

Ibuki- True but look at on the bright side, if they can survive my methods, then the definitely can survive hers.

Hiruzen- Indeed.... It looks like They discover some of the traps the chunins set up.

Meanwhile Kintaro had found some of the traps the Chunins laid and decided to use a basic genjutsu to lured the  three Chunins towards it. The Chunins were aware what he was trying to do but before they could counter, a storm of kunais and shurikens came at them from behind. The two Chunins manage to dodge but to there surprised Kintaro wasn't their or for that matter none of the genus where present until the y realized it that it was a " Genjutsu? One of them said confused how Kintaro cast the genjutsu when he couldn't finish the hand signs unfortunately the were immediately knocked out by Kintaro and Risa.

Chunin #8- What, how did he cast that jutsu!?

Chunin #9- The Kintaro they were facing wasn't him.... If you hadn't noticed the Inuzuka and his partner are nowhere to be seen

Chunin #10- Clever. while He posed as his friend, the real Kintaro managed to cast the genjutsu without them being aware it wasn't him. but unfortunately for them because we set back and observe the can't use the trick twice.

Chunin#9- So looks like we got a three on three...

Chunin#10- Seems so. Let's show them  we mean business. MULT-SHURIKEN JUTSU!!!

Chunin#9 -WIND STYLE- GREAT BREAKTHROUGH!!!

Kintaro/Risa- SUBSTITUTION JUTSU!!!

CHUNIN #8- FIRE STYLE- FIRE BULLET he aim at his teammates instead of the Genins.

CHUNINS#9/10- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!? YOU SUPPOSED TO USE YOUR EARTH WALL JUTSU?????!

Chunin#8- And why would I use that on my teammate? The Chunins smirked before smoke covered him and revealing Izo standing there in place

Chunins#9/10- What!?! he henge as a teammate since when!?!!??

Izo- back when you thought I was Kintaro. Yuka a had put a  paralyzing seal on him that Risa gave her a little earlier. So while you were focusing on me or should I say an illusion of me posing as Kintaro, I henge into your comrade while you rwo was focusing on our tric to notice me.

Chunin#10- Damn, so you inticipated  that we would make sure not to caught in the genjutsu? And you was with us incase.... We were careless

Kintaro, Risa and Izo regroup as the heading towards Ibuki direction but Izo felt something off.

Risa- Izo what's wrong?

Izo- Ibuki Chakra signature feel seems further then I thought it was...

Kintaro- It's probably the fatigue catching up to us. We did have to work hard to get through this test.

Risa- Huh??? Izo I thought you didn't have much Chakra left but I'm sensing   around you.

Izo- I was about to say the same.... SHIT!!!!!! RELEASE!!!!

As the scenery change all three Genins realized they were tied up and surrounded by five more Chunins.
One of the Chunins had also subdued Yuka. Then one of them spoke.

Random Chunin- you all did pretty well. Honestly even the part where you gave your ninja hound a fake scroll to make sure we did get the real one so the question is. Where did you put the real one? Tell us and we won't rough you up too badly.

The Genins look at one another trying to come to terms with something then Izo spoke

Izo- Go ahead and rough us up then.

Random Chunin- not a smart move I'm sure you don't spray for..

Risa- I agree with him do your worse.

Kintaro- Same here.

Random Chunin- ...................
Final answer

All three Genins didn't say another word. Then all the Chunins smirked and loud clapping can be her coming behind them from none other than Ibuki

Ibuki-Well maggots overall you did okay but a little word of advice, just because you saw me with ten Chunins doesn't mean I was using only ten Chunins. In the world of Shinobi, you must be prepared for anything. Scouts give info on our opposition but not every will be accurate. Which is why you got captured in the end.

Izo- that is why Kintaro and Risa destroyed the scrolls earlier when we managed to beat the first five Chunins. Cause we knew we could never truly beat Chunins especially that work with you.

Ibuki- And what did you hope to gain by doing something like that? That was the point of this assignment.

Izo- If the Chunins were really our enemy and we knew our chances to actually deliver the scrolls to our allies were slim to none. We rather destroy the scrolls than to be captured and tortured for enemies to get them. Those scrolls could put the village at a disadvantage or in grave danger of in the wrong hands.

Ibuki- Well I'll be damn. You three maggots figured out the assignment and the true responsibilities of a ninja when it comes with handling information. Ibuki removes his bandana and the Genins are shocked by what they see. Take a hard look at the scares on my head. Long story short, a ninja manage to capture me and tortured me for information. But I didn't give in. Just like you three, you all pass.

Hiruzen- you all will be exceptional Shinobi and will go far.

Kintaro/Risa/Izo- Hokage Sama!?!?! All the Genins bowed while still being tied up with ninja wired

Hiruzen- sorry you had to wait longer to be assigned to a instructor but I wanted to put together a hit squad or a squad that seek and gather information on the fly versus enemy Shinobi with or without force. Kintaro your clan are known for there specialty of making genjutsu feel real. Risa you don't have a clan yet prove you can be a great ninja without being apart of one. Izo, congrats on getting your ninken. You are different from other Inuzuka for the simple fact you used ninjutsu which I've never seen member's of your clan do.  You also show you can get information without your ninken which I witnessed during the written portion of your Genin exam.

Izo-  So that's why he didn't had me removed from the test. Man what a relief. I thought he was going to use one of his famous jutsus from the waron me for cheating. The Hokage noticed Izo face finally relax.

Hiruzen- Izo, if it was a normal school you would had been in trouble. But it's a ninja academy and the instructors didn't catch you so it's a shame on them. Anyway you three and Ibuki will report to my office at 9am tomorrow so until then.

Ibuki/Kintaro/Risa/Izo- HAI HOKAGE SAMA.

CHAPTER END

I DIDN'T INTEND FOR THIS CHAPTER TO BE THIS LONG. I'VE FINALLY AM ABLE TO GET BACK TO THIS FANFIC OF MINE. I BEEN DEPRESSED LATELY BUT REALIZED I NEED TO AVOID WATCHING THE NEWS TOO MUCH. TIL NEXT TIME!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.7K 77
Naruto Uzumaki was born in Konohagakure and the villagers despised him. Twelve years ago on October 10th, The Yondaime Sealed the Yin half of the Kyu...
7.3K 209 9
Izuna Uchiha is the younger twin brother of Sasuke Uchiha. The two were close as two peas in the pod. Until the Uchiha massacre happened, Izuna and S...
61.8K 1.6K 13
Y/n is from the village hidden under the sun and moon. As long as she can remember she had been hated not that they would show it. Everyone would alw...
26.2K 871 36
(It's clearly not femnaruto x Sasuke) Team 7 needed one member so there team will be complete, because one of there teammate quitted being a ninja,we...