The Red Head Who Stole My Hea...

Per TheBurningPearl

(If you see that there aren't as many chapters as you'd hoped, don't worry, each chapter is roughly about 100... Més

Information
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10

Chapter 1

4.8K 127 121
Per TheBurningPearl

I'm so glad that all of you guys are excited for this book! I was personally looking forward to this one myself :) Enjoy!

Y/n

I pull out my wand and quickly clutch it to my chest as I press my body up against the door, trying to keep it shut. I know I'm not allowed to use magic outside of school but, what am I supposed to do? Just let this happen to me? I promised Ron that I wouldn't let her get to me this time.

"Protect yourself." He had said. I promised him that I would and I intend on keeping that promise. Thankfully, Harry nor Hermione have any clue what goes on at my house, they probably think I'm just clumsy half the time, even if I do look bloodied up when I meet with them.

"OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET EVER BEING BORN, BITCH!" I feel her fist pounding on the door as I'm pushing it closed, my shoes sliding forward against the floor from how hard I'm pushing.

I look around the room I'm in, trying to find something to hold the door closed with. "That empty bookcase ought to do it." I think, pulling it closer to me with my foot. I quickly switch places with it and she's still pounding on the door, not being able to get in. I look around and notice that I'm stuck in a storage cupboard. I pull at the little window that I used to crawl out of and escape through, and it slides open noisily.

I hiss at the squeaking sound, hoping my father didn't hear it. I crawl through and as I'm pulling my foot through the window, I notice that the pounding has stopped. I feel a hard tug at the base of my scalp and I reach up to grab whatever's pulling me.

"There's no way you're going to pull one on me again, slut." I hear her wretched tone as she drags me throughout the house. I squirm and kick, digging my nails into her arm. She yelps and lets go and I quickly crawl away, locking myself in the living room where my father does nothing but drink all day.

"Y/n."

I hear his voice from behind me. My eyes widen and I push my back up against the door, having accidentally cornered myself. "I dropped my wand in the storage cupboard...What am I going to do now?" I think as I look up to see my father with a foul look on his face.

"Y-Yes..?" I ask, letting a few tears slip from my eyes as he approaches me.

"Stand up."

I do as I'm told and stand, keeping my body pressed up against the, now silent, door. I squeeze my eyes shut and immediately feel a cold hand smack me across the face with a few rings.

"You know why I hate you so much?"

His deep voice rattles my brain and I quickly open my eyes, clutching my hand to the cheek I was back-handed. I gently shake my head, looking at the floor.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you!"

I look up again and he presses his hand to my throat.

"Because you look like your mother. The same woman you took away from me when you're useless existence was brought into this world."

I claw at his hand and choke as I start to cry. He throws me to the ground and I start coughing, wiping my face with my shirt.

"Now get out of here. I never want to see your face again."

I quickly stand and run out the door. I run at the cupboard window, yanking my wand out if it and running up to my room. I quickly shut the door before my step-mother notices and begin crying into the hands as I slide down the door.

I really do look like my mother. The same H/c hair, the same E/c eyes, same short figure, I could be a reincarnation of her for all I know. The only thing that's not the same though, is that she was a brave soul. She could travel anywhere and do anything without a second thought and I'm just doomed for eternity to be a scared, witless child.

I honestly think that luck was on my side the day that the Sorting Hat put me in Gryffindor. There's no possible way that I'm "brave at heart" or anything.

I wrap my arms around my legs and gently lay my chin on my knees, seeing Venus pop through the window with a letter attached to her leg.

I immediately crawl to her and rip open the letter. It's from Mrs Weasley.

"Dear Y/n,
It's Molly! I've been informed to tell you that you must quickly pack your bags and prepare yourself for an immediate take off. Please, tell your parents so they don't think you've been kidnapped.

With Love,
Molly Weasley."

I smile and clutch the letter to my heart, letting more tears slide down my cheeks. I quickly pack my trunk and Venus flies out the window, leaving me with her cage.

I stuff the letter and my wand in my pocket and quickly run down the stairs and out the door without any commotion. I walk over to the neighbor's house, standing in front of it as if it's mine.

I see headlights in the sky and I scrunch my nose in confusion. "Who could that possibly be?" I think as they land, the headlights shining directly into my eyes. I blink, covering the light with my hand and squint, seeing a towering figure in the drivers seat.

"Hello there, Y/n!" I hear Hagrid's gruff voice as he removes his goggles. I smile and throw myself on top of him into a hug, "Hagrid! I can't believe it's you!" He hugs me back and laughs, "Well, who were ya hopin fer it ter be?" He gently lets go, as do I and he places my trunk in the bottom of the sidecar.

"Hop in." He gestures to the seat and I immediately slide in. "Where are we headed to, Hagrid?" I ask, looking up at him as he places the goggles back onto his face. "The headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix." I hear him say.

"Pardon me? The Order of the Phoenix?" I ask again as we glide through the sky on his magic motorbike. "I shouldn be tellin yer this, but it's a group o' powerful Aurors that Dumbledore put together, workin ter defeat You-Know-Who." He explains, speaking quite low even though we're in the sky where no one can see or hear us.

"Oh." I say plainly, not really understanding it.

***

The whole ride to "12 Grimmauld Place" was silent, but once we got there, Hagrid had to go. I got off the bike and picked up my trunk, waving to him as he rode off in the sky again.

I approached the door that Hagrid opened for me and knocked carefully. I heard a lock click and Mrs Weasley opened up for me. "Oh, My dear, how are you? I've missed you so much!" She wraps me in a bone-crushing hug and I gently hug her back with a smile.

"I'm fine, Mrs Weasley, how are you?" I ask once she lets me go. "Oh, me? I'm fine, dear." She waves me off and before she closes the door, Venus flies in and lands on my shoulder. "And that would be Venus." I smile, petting her gently.

She takes me into the light, as the hallway is very dark, and she gasps, "Oh, darling, you're face! You've got cuts and bruises everywhere! Here, take this upstairs and have Ronald fix you up." She shoves a first-aid kit into my arms and shoves me upstairs.

I poke my head into the room she directed me to and the first thing I feel is a second bone-crushing hug, possibly from Hermione. I hug her back, the first-aid kit dangling from my grasp.

"Y/n, I was so worried for you!" I hear her say as she lets me go, putting her hands on my shoulders and looking at my face. "Y/n, you're face!" She looks extremely worried as I fix my jacket, pulling it back up my arms.

"I know...It's not the first time I've been told today.." I look down and I hear Ron's voice, "Let the woman breathe, Hermione." I poke my head around Hermione and see Ron standing there, taller than ever, behind the bed. I smile at him and Hermione moves out of the way. I drop the kit on the bed and gently hug Ron, wrapping my arms around his neck loosely.

"I missed you." I tell him. He chuckles and replies the same thing, "I missed you, too."

I let go of him as does he, leaving his hands on my waist, inspecting the cuts on my face. "Your mum told me to tell you that you had to patch me up, but I'll be fine." I say, gently gesturing to the kit on the bed with my head.

He shakes his head, "My mum'll kill me if I don't patch you up." He gently sits me on the bed and I turn around to see that Hermione's gone. "Where'd she-"

"She went to go fix up your third of their room. Right now, I need you to take off your jacket and show me your arms." Ron demands as he opens up the first-aid kit.

I slip off my jacket and lay it against the bed post, I fold my legs on the bed and he copies me, gently grabbing my face to put bandages on. "He looks so cute when he's concentrated..." I think as he gently puts another bandage above my eyebrow.

Yay, first chapter's out! Most of this is just spontaneous and it came directly from the brain without preplanning, so if it's terrible I'm sorry.

Word Count: 1690

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

135K 2.9K 18
Harry has always loved Hermione. In their last year of Hogwarts, this is Harry's last chance to tell her how he feels. With the end of school rapidly...
93.3K 2.9K 35
Y/N starts her 5th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the new Prefect girl. But she's not using her prefect abilities for what the...
79.2K 1.7K 11
(If you see that there aren't as many chapters as you'd hoped, don't worry, each chapter is about 1000-3000 words each. Enjoyyyy!) Y/n L/n is a girl...
4.1K 193 12
I suck at writing summaries I apologise in advance. Based off the movies not books! Y/N was adopted by the Weasleys long ago and raised as one of the...