SQUARE TO YOU!!!

By WordsOfPi

Two unknown souls come across each other on a train journey! If she is an introvert and cold in nature, He is... More

Peek in!
Character Sketch : Part 2
Chapter 1 : Nagarsol Express

Character Sketch : Part 1

113 14 6
By WordsOfPi

Hello there beautiful souls!

" How you doin'? ", asks Joey. So, batao batao!

CHARACTER SKETCH :

RAJ MALHOTRA AND NYONIKA MALHOTRA : 

A happy going couple and the coolest parents ever. Raj Malhotra is the Founder and the President of the 'Malhotra Industries', while Nyonica owns a Fashion House known as "Aura". They are blessed with two soft soul sons, Manik and Cabir. Treats fab3 as their children. The positive environment they carry along, is what made their children stay down to earth. Waiting for the perfect daughters-in-law for their sons.

MANIK MALHOTRA :

Elder son of Raj and Nyonika. A man with a golden heart. Lead Singer and guitarist of Fab5. Currently works as the CEO of the 'Malhotra Industries'. The arrogant and strict CEO whom nobody wants to mess with! He believes in hard work and expects the same from the staff too. Loves his family and friends to the core. A bit possessive about his things. An open book to the closed ones. A hot mess! For him, trust is everything in a relationship. Believes in destiny. A happy single. 25 years old.

CABIR MALHOTRA :

Younger son of Raj and Nyonica. Vice President of 'Malhotra Industries'. Drummer of the Fab5. Completely opposite to Manik. Kind hearted, jolly and *bhukkad*. He keeps the environment around him positive, no matter how intense the situation is. He is that one good friend whom everyone wants in their life. Closest to Manik. Looking for his soulmate. But, for that, he needs to look over the major things like sleeping 12/24 hours and eating 16/24 hours, right? Will that ever happen? Let us see! 24 years old.

MUKTI VARDHAN :

Tomboyish and arrogant to the world, sweet and coolest to the fam. An Independent girl who loves to explore the world. Works at the 'Malhotra Industries' as a General Manager. Electrical Guitarist of the Fab5. Is an orphan. Manik treats her like his own sister. Cabir's partner in crime. Strong and ferocious in nature. Our very own 'Lady Bheem'. Once you break the walls of her heart with your immense love, she is the best friend you will ever wish to have in your life. 24 years old.

ALYA SAXENA :

Barbie doll of the group. Girlfriend of Dhruv. Fab5's Pianist and works at 'Aura' as the Chief Designer. A complete 'Makeup kit', and uses her brain once in a blue moon. Sweet and calm in nature. 24 years old.

DHRUV VEDANT :

A slow, sweet, naive and calm one among the boys of Fab5. Boyfriend of Alya. 'Buddy' of Manik. A loner and opens up only with those who are closer to his heart. Guitarist of Fab5. Owns a dance academy 'Natraj Academy'. 25 years old.

ABHIMANYU THAKKAR :

A crazy and happiest soul. Walking around, he tries his best to bring a smile on every other face he comes across. Owner of 'Thakkar Industries'. Down to earth with not a tinge of bad attitude. Loves and is always thankful to his life. A healthy flirt. Overall, a Gem he is! 24 years old.

*******

Vote and comment down, lovelies. Feel free! :)

Murthys? Check Character Sketch : Part 2.

Love, Pi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
568K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.