The Time God Slayer

Oleh KamisamaBooks

Hikari Nightwalker is a proud mage of Fairy Tail. She went on many adventures with her group, the Elemental... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chpater 4
Chpater 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39

Chapter 38

1.3K 69 5
Oleh KamisamaBooks

Hikari came back to the world of consciousness with a muddled tiredness that ached all over her body. Her mouth felt like cotton, her head was pounding slow, dull, incessant beats. She couldn't feel the injuries she got from fighting but that's probably because Wendy healed her. In other words, Hikari feels like shit and she doesn't know where she is. The room was dark and she could barely see what color the ceiling was. She could feel the vessel she's on swaying so she supposed that she's on a ship.

Hikari winced as she turned her head to see shadows of a table, some medical equipment, smells of herbs, and...is that a person slumped on a chair? She slowly moved her body, wincing as she put herself up in a sitting position. The person slumped in the chair heard the rustle of Hikari's movements and blearily opened their eyes.

"Hikari!" The reindeer jumped down from Wendy's lap, his movements startling Wendy awake. She too made her way to Hikari but tripped on a body.

"Hikari-chan?" Saffron woke up with a snort. He looked at Hikari and scrambled over to her, stepping on Drake while on his way.

"Ow!" Drake hissed and clutched his stomach. He glared at Saffron. "Space-head!" He growled. "You better- Hikari? Guys, wake up! Hikari's awake!"

The remaining members of the Elemental Squadron woke up in a daze. Umber had to shake Tian awake before they too surrounded Hikari.

Chopper was checking her vitals while Wendy was making sure that Hikari's magic had no problems.

"How are you feeling, Hikari-chan?" Saffron asked.

"Exhausted. Other than that, I feel fine," Hikari said in a small voice.

Umi took the water on the desk next to the bed and gave it to Hikari. "Here's some water."

"Thank you," Hikari took a sip and sighed at the refreshing, cool water that instantly relieved the dryness in her mouth and throat.

"Your wounds are healing nicely," Chopper said. "Take deep breaths." Chopper listened to Hikari's heart while she took deep breaths. "Your heart is fine too. I suggest staying in bed for a couple of days to rest up from the battle." Wendy nodded in agreement. "You are still weak from almost using all the magic in you. You almost died. I'm surprised you're awake now after 2 hours." She added quietly.

A somber mood made its way through the group.

"Anyway, rest up. You'll continue to feel tired until you have enough magic in you and recover from magic deficiency."

"I'm sorry for worrying you guys."

Saffron sniffed. "Just don't make it a habit to be on death's door."

"You know I can't promise that. We're Fairy Tail. And we have Fairy Tail luck." Hikari stated matter of factly.

"Ah, that's true." The Elemental Squadron and Wendy all deadpanned.

Chopper tilted his head. "What's Fairy Tail luck?"

Drake answered. "Fairy Tail luck is basically luck. Whether good or bad, Fairy Tail has always had its fair share of luck; something always happens. Fairy Tail luck is more potent when there's more members gathered together."

"You mean like now?" Chopper asked.

"Yes." Drake said.

There was a sudden, loud splash and people laughing. "NATSU!" Lucy yelled.

"Hey! Watch it, flame-brain!"

"You watch it, ice princess!"

"What did you say?"

"You heard me!"

Drake sighed. "I'll go out and see what's going on."

Umber and Tian exchanged looks. "We'll see if we can diffuse the situation."

Licht and Draco looked at each other with a smirk. "We'll go too."

Io looked at the twins. "Don't escalate the situation. And please, don't place bets. It's only going to prolong the fight."

"No promises." The twins chorused.

There was a loud crash and a, "Natsu! Gray! We're amongst guests! Behave yourselves!...Are you ignoring me? Answer me!"

"You knocked them out, Erza." Charla replied.

"Shishishi!"

"You shouldn't be laughing!" Nami smacked Luffy. "If you didn't suggest doing that, this wouldn't have happened!"

"You should go and do damage control." Hikari's voice startled the remaining mages in the room. "As Chopper and Wendy said, I'll be fine. I just need to sleep..." Hikari fell asleep.

The mages and Chopper all sweatdropped.

Io, Umi, Verde, Saffron, Wendy, and Chopper went out the medical office quietly to see Natsu and Gray unconscious on the ship's deck, Erza apologizing to the pirates about the disturbance, Nami chasing Luffy with a newspaper, Licht and Draco snickering while eating some snacks, Franky showing off his poses to a bemused Drake, Tian and Umber trying to catch Happy from dropping fish juice on people, Law watching the scene with an exasperated expression, Shanks laughing while waving a sake bottle, Dracule sipping a cup of sake, Marco facepalming, Ace running away from an angry Thatch, the list goes on.

"Natsu and Gray are unconscious! Someone get the doctor!" Chopper panicked.

"You're the doctor." Robin said from behind Chopper.

Chopper jumped. "Oh, right."

"I'll check on Natsu and Gray." Wendy said. Chopper followed her.

"I'll help Tian and Umber." Io sighed.

Umi already disappeared, getting to know the pirates and telling some stories.

Natsu and Gray woke up shortly after Wendy and Chopper looked at them. Erza finished apologizing and went over to Natsu and Gray. "What do you have to say for yourselves?"

Natsu and Gray paled. "We're sorry." They bowed.

"Don't say sorry to me! Say sorry to the Straw Hat Pirates!"

"Sorry." They bowed again.

Erza nodded. "Good. Now," Her gaze sharpened. "I see you're not getting along as I thought."

Natsu and Gray paled further if it was possible. "No, we're great friends!" They put their arms on each other's shoulder and smiled nervously. "See?"

Erza narrowed her eyes, causing the two ages to sweat.

A few feet away, Umi was smiling innocently at Shanks and Mihawk. "Hi! How are you guys?"

Shanks hiccuped. "I'm fine! The battle was just a workout."

Dracule sipped his cup. "True. They were hardly worthy opponents for my sword." He looked at Erza with calculating eyes. "I suppose after things calm down, I would like to converse with Erza. She seemed to be a worthy opponent." Mihawk remembered Hikari talking about a mage called Erza who is more proficient at swordplay than her. And this is when Mihawk could finally spar with her for more than 2 hours. Mihawk is interested in what kind of opponent Erza is. He thinks she would be a worthy opponent, for Erza was one of Hikari's teachers.

Umi laughed. "I'm sure she is! She's one of the strongest mages in our guild. She's referred to Titania."

"The Queen of the Fairies?" Mihawk mused. "Interesting."

"Now, Mihawk!" Shanks put an arm around Mihawk. "Don't leave me!"

"I'm not leaving." Mihawk deadpanned.

"Good." Shanks hiccuped. "I want you to stay and continue being my drinking buddy."

"So, what do you think about Hikari?" Umi asked while smirking internally.

Shanks coughed while Mihawk looked at Umi blankly.

Marco was nearby and overheard the question.

After Shanks finally stopped coughing, Shanks grinned. "I think she's a great friend."

Dracule nodded. "She has helped me train and I learned many things from her."

"Oh? Is that all?" Umi grinned like a cheshire cat. "You guys were panicking when Hikari was unconscious."

"Of course. She's our friend. We worry about her." Mihawk said cooly. He knows what's going on. And he's not going to fall for it. If he's going to express his fondness for Hikari, he might as well do it when he's alone with Hikari instead of within hearing distance of Shanks and Marco. And if Hikari reciprocates his feelings, he'll make sure that they know that Hikari is his.

Umi didn't relent from her prodding. "I see. Oh! I should make sure to contact our guild members about Hikari. They must be so worried." Umi took out a communications lacrima crystal from her pocket and put it on her lap. "Laxus would especially be relieved when he knows that Hikari is well."

Shanks and Dracule paused in their actions.

"Laxus?" Dracule raised an eyebrow, hiding his sudden rise in jealousy.

"Who's that?" Shanks asked while smiling. Mihawk knows from experience that Shanks' smile is not as carefree as it looks to others.

Marco came and sat next to Umi. "Hello, yoi. What is that?" He nodded at the crystal ball. He might as well join the conversation and learn about rivals.

"Got them." Umi thought.

*************

Laxus sneezed. Freed instantly perked up from beside Laxus.

"Are you okay, Laxus-sama? Are you coming down with a cold?" Freed fretted.

Laxus shook his head. "I don't think so."

"Maybe someone's talking about you." Bickslow said.

"Then, they're probably saying something good about him. After all, he's-"

The Thunder God Tribe tuned him out.

For some reason, Laxus thinks it isn't anything good. 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

51.6K 2.4K 58
She was always told to keep a low profile... But Feyre wasn't one to restrict her freedom... After 4 years of hiding, she finally sets out to sea wit...
1.4M 44.3K 68
(Y/N) (L/N) has always had a crush on Natsu Dragneel, the Fire Dragon Slayer. Even though she's only 10 years old and Natsu is 18. But when he and th...
1.8K 142 21
(some warning's so please be advised ⚠️⚠️ 😁 don't read this if you are uncomfortable that's all this is also just for like huhuh) A girl who's been...
7.6K 413 25
SEQUEL TO: Magic of Blood & Sea(Trafalgar Law X OC) In a dance of intricate steps and intricate emotions, Feyre and Law find themselves ensnared in a...