𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢...

By Lia2NE1

ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛᴠ sᴛʏʟᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢʀᴏᴜᴘ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇsᴛᴀɴᴛs sᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴇᴛᴇ ɪɴ ᴏʀᴅᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ £50,00... More

❤︎𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜❤︎
❤︎Episode 1
❤︎Episode 3
❤︎Episode 4
❤︎Episode 5
❤︎Episode 6
❤︎Episode 7
❤︎Episode 8
❤︎Episode 9
❤︎Episode 10
❤︎Episode 11
❤︎Episode 12
❤︎Episode 13
❤︎Episode 14
❤︎Episode 15
❤︎Episode 16
❤︎Episode 17
❤︎Episode 18
❤︎Episode 19
❤︎Episode 20
❤︎Episode 21
❤︎Episode 22
❤︎Episode 23
❤︎Episode 24
❤︎Episode 25
❤︎Episode 26
❤︎Episode 27
❤︎Episode 28
❤︎Episode 29
❤︎Episode 30 ✨
❤︎Episode 31 ✨
❤︎Episode 32 ✨
❤︎Episode 33 ✨
❤︎Episode 34
❤︎Episode 35
❤︎Episode 36
❤︎Episode 37
❤︎Episode 38
❤︎Episode 39
❤︎Episode 40
❤︎Episode 41
❤︎Episode 42
❤︎Episode 43
❤︎Episode 44
❤︎Episode 45
❤︎Episode 46
❤︎Episode 47 - FINALE ✨
❤︎Paradise Mansion The Reunion: TEASER
❤︎Reunion - Part 1
❤︎Reunion - Part 2
❤︎Reunion - Part 3

❤︎Episode 2

13.2K 730 4.5K
By Lia2NE1

🌼🌼
〰️𝑃𝑅𝐸𝑉𝐼𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐿𝑌 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁~

Tensions ran high

"For the sanity of everyone else, can you shut the fuck up for two seconds."

"She's such a little shit."

A surprise text

"Islanders be prepared, tonight you will be joined by two new arrivals!!"

"Hey guys!!"

〰️𝑇𝑂𝑁𝐼𝐺𝐻𝑇〰️

The two new arrivals, shake things up.

🌼🌼
ᴄᴜᴇs ᴄʀɪɴɢʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴊsᴋsᴋs

Nᴏᴡ ᴏɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴏᴡ! Dᴏɴᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ!

The islanders gasp as they watch the two new arrivals come over. Two gorgeous looking boys smile from excitement as they walk over to greet the islanders. One of them has a full sleeve of tattoos along with a tattoo on his neck. He quite buff with clear defined muscles. The other one is a little more slim with no tattoos.

𝑀𝐸𝐸𝑇 𝐽𝐴𝑌 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐾

Jay:"Hey, I'm Jay, I'm 28 years old, I'm from Seattle and I'm a tattoo artist. Back home I'm known as a bit of a player. If I go out clubbing, I usually always leave with a girl by my side. Despite my friends calling me a player, I'm really not hahaha. I'm actually a big softy. Coming into the mansion I'm looking for someone who I can really connect with, and I'm not afraid of treading on a few toes to get what I want."

𝑀𝐸𝐸𝑇 𝐻𝑂𝑆𝐸𝑂𝐾 𝐽𝑈𝑁𝐺

Hoseok:"Hey! I'm Hoseok, I'm 25 and I'm bartender and I'm from Miami! You can definitely call me a party animal. Anywhere there's a party you know I'm there hahaha. I'm definitely someone with a massive heart with a lot of love to give so I just hope the girl for me is in the mansion.

𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝑇𝑂 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁

The islanders engage in a hug with the two new islanders, making them as welcome as possible.

Jennie:"Should we all go and sit. I'm Jennie by the way."

She links arms with both boys and walks over to the fire pit. She makes sure to sit in between them as the islanders follow and sit with them.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"Should we all go and sit meh meh meh. She's such a little slag. Haha that was mean, oh well. She is."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Once everyone is sat around the fire pit, the girls gawk at the new arrivals. Questions are instantly thrown their way.

Kaia:"So what are your names again?"

Jay:"I'm Jay."

Hoseok:"I'm hoseok."

Jennie:"So like what's your type? Both of you?"

Jennie is already all over them; making Cam and Ashlyn roll their eyes.

Jay:"Uh well, just someone nice, someone I can have a laugh with. And obviously got to be gorgeous."

Hoseok:"Yeah I'm pretty much the same."

Jennie:"So basically me haha."

She laughs at her own joke and of course cam can't help but speak.

Cam:"Oh cut the desperation babe, it's not cute."

The islanders can't help but laugh loudly. The embarrassment spreads across Jennie's face while she glares at Cam.

Jennie:"Cam you need to learn to shut the fuck up."

Cam laughs.

Cam:"You don't want to start with me babe, I'll knock your teeth out."

Jennie:"You're all just talk. Irrelevant bitch."

Cam:"Pardon?"

Cam stands to her feet, but is quickly held back by Mathew.

Namjoon:"Guys chill. Come on, we should be making Jay and Hoseok feel welcome."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jennie:"She's just always got something to say. I'm sorry that she's fucking jealous of me because I'm better than all the other bitches in here.....whatever I'm not afraid of her. I'm not."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Cam sits back down as she cuts her eye from Jennie.

Ashlyn:"Well welcome to the mansion boys."

Everyone laughs including Cam but Jennie rolls her eyes and crosses her arms.

Jin:"So out of all the girls who do you both fancy?"

Jungkook:"Throwing in the deep questions boy."

They laugh. Jay looks at the girls; smiling to himself while he thinks about who he fancies.

Jay:"Well first everyone's stunning"

Kai:"Good save."

Jay laughs before finally decided to say the girl.

Jay:"For me, it would definitely be...sorry babe what's your name again?"

Jay points at Ashlyn who's sat next to Jungkook with his arm around her shoulder.

Ashlyn:"It's Ashlyn."

The two smile at each other. Cam widens her eyes as smiles as she sips her drink.

Cam:"Interesting."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"Aaaaah of course! Of course he'd fancy her, have you seen the girl. Is it too early to be pissed? Haha. Nah I'm chill, I'm not even mad like that. Pffffft."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Mathew:"Hoseok what about you?"

Hoseok:"Uh, probably Jennie or Cam."

Jennie:"I'm the better choice babe."

Cam:"Oh give it a rest."

Moving on; the islanders ask more questions.

Sunmi:"So where are you guys from?"

Jay:"Well I'm from Seattle."

Hoseok:"And I'm from Miami—"

Hoseok is cut off by the sound of a phone notification. He pulls out the phone and smiles.

Hoseok:"Got a text. So it says, islanders, in 24 hours both Jay and Hoseok will be picking one of the girls to couple up with, leaving two of the boys single and vulnerable. #doubletrouble #makingmoves"

The girls gasp and laugh but the boys all visibly look worried.

Kaia:"This is gonna be so interesting."

And with that, the islanders make their way inside the mansion. They get ready for their first night sharing beds with their partners.

The girls are all in the makeup room removing their makeup.

Sunmi:"What's everyone wearing to bed?"

Ashlyn:"I don't wanna go for anything too sexy right now, but just something to get Jungkook's eyes wondering a little."

She wiggles her eyebrows up and down while the girls tease her.

Cam:"Look at you being a little tease. I don't have the energy for that, I'm going bed in joggers."

Ashlyn:"Hahaha, Cam you bring me so much joy."

Sunmi:"I don't know what to wear. I wanna look good for Namjoon, but I don't wanna go overboard."

Jennie finished getting ready for bed; wearing lace shorts and a crop top. She grabs her bottle of water and leaves the makeup room without bothering to engage in the conversation.

Cam:"Anyways. Just wear something that says I know I'm sexy but you can't have me just yet."

Sunmi:"I was thinking, I have this silk night dress?"

Kaia:"Yes! Definitely babe, you'll look propa bonny."

Sunmi:"What does that mean?"

Kaia:"Like beautiful."

Sunmi:"Oh okay. Bonny."

She tries to imitate the Geordie accent which makes the other girls laugh.

🌼

The islanders finally get into the bedroom. Mathew starfishes into the bed while Jin does the same. Jennie climbs into bed; putting in ear plugs and night shades on. Namjoon and Sunmi lay in bed chatting away with each other.

Namjoon:"You have a very pretty smile."

Sunmi shyly smiles.

Sunmi:"Thank you. So do you."

The two continue their adorable conversation. Kai gets into bed; pulling most of the covers onto himself, while Kaia makes do with what she can. Most of the islanders are now in bed, except Ashlyn and Jungkook who are up in the bathroom.

Ashlyn:"So are you worried."

Jungkook:"Oh yeah you'd love for me to admit that wouldn't you?"

Ashlyn covers her mouth to giggle as Jungkook teases.

Ashlyn:"You are worried. You know you are."

Jungkook:"Shut up man. Hahaha. Obviously I'm worried I'll be left vulnerable if you get picked. But I one thing I can say is that I do really fancy you."

Ashlyn bites her lip and keep herself from grinning.

Ashlyn:"I really fancy you too."

Jungkook grins.

Jungkook:"Come here."

He pulls her closer and places his hand under her chin; pulling her in for a kiss. The kiss is a little heated before they both pull apart; grinning like two school kids.

Jungkook:"Alright bed time come on."

He throws his arm around her shoulder while they make their way to the bedroom.

〰️𝐵𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐾〰️
ᴄᴜᴇ ᴜʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs ᴀᴅ
"ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ ɪs sᴘᴏɴsᴇʀᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴜʙᴇʀ ᴇᴀᴛs"
ᴊsᴋᴀᴋᴊᴀɴsᴋs

〰️𝐴𝑁𝐷 𝑊𝐸'𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝐶𝐾〰️

Morning has struck the mansion. One by one the islanders begin to awake from their slumber.

Hoseok, Jin and Mathew brush their teeth in the bathroom, meanwhile Cam, Ashlyn and Sunmi get themselves ready in the makeup room while Namjoon walks in.

Namjoon:"Do you want tea or coffee?"

Sunmi smiles brightly.

Sunmi:"Tea please."

Namjoon:"Tea coming up."

He places a kiss on her cheek and once he's gone the girls squeal.

Outside, Jungkook hits the gym while Jennie and Kaia sit and watch him workout topless.

Jennie:"He's so hot."

Kaia:"Mm, i love watching guys work out."

Both girls sit with their sunglasses on; gawking at Jungkook.

Jennie:"Do you feel like I should go for him?"

Kaia:"I mean, if you're not feeling anything in your own couple then I guess you should pursue something else like."

Jennie:"Exactly, plus it's not like him and Ashlyn even suit so. I'm probably gonna chat to him. But I'm gonna chat to the new boys too. They're both fit."

Kaia:"Go for it babe."

In the outdoor kitchen, Namjoon, Kai and Jay converse.

Kai:"The thing is right, her calling me full of myself is bullshit. She's annoying."

Kai sits complaining about what Cam had said about him.

Namjoon:"Well, I think the best thing for you to do is talk to her. She was only going off her first impressions you know, so you can't really get mad at her, first impressions change all the time. Talk to her. Look she's over there."

Kai turns around to see Cam walking outside with Ashlyn and Sunmi.

Kai:"Fine whatever."

He gets up and makes his way over to her.

Kai:"Cam, can I pull you for a chat."

Cam looks at him confused before nodding and following behind him as she fixes her bikini. The both of them sit on a day bed.

Kai:"Right so. I don't like what you said about me."

Cam looks around; trying to figure out what his point is.

Cam:"And? It was my first impression of you."

Kai:"Well it was incorrect. I know I'm hot so at the end of the day whatever you think is irrelevant."

Cam scoffs and laughs.

Cam:"Are you serious? Why are you crying like a little bitch for? I'm not gonna apologise for what I said if that's what you're looking for."

Kai:"See girls like you are so annoying."

Cam:"Girls like me? What, you mean girls who don't take shit from little boys like you?"

Kai:"Right this conversation is done."

Kai begins to get up while Cam rolls her eyes. He shakes his head while he walks away.

Cam:"Prick."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Cam:"What the hell is he crying about? Because I said he's full of himself? Hahahaha, what kind of sensitive— wow I can't even, he's a joke."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kai:"She thinks she can speak to me anyway she likes, well she can't. At the end of the day right, I don't care about what she says."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Over by the pool, Hoseok and Jay sit and talk about the islanders.

Hoseok:"All we can do really is just get to know everyone."

Jay:"Yeah. Bro i really wanna talk to Ashlyn."

Both boys turn around to see Ashlyn sat on the seat swing with Jungkook.

Hoseok:"Bro just go over, at the end of the day, it's early days for everyone there's nothing wrong with you chatting to her."

Jay:"Yeah I'm gonna go."

He stands up and makes his way over to Jungkook and Ashlyn. The both of them turn their heads to see jay heading over.

Jay:"Ashlyn can I talk to you?"

Ashlyn:"Yeah of course."

Jungkook:"You guys stay I'll go."

He gets up; exchanging places with Jay and leaving the two of them to talk.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jungkook:"See I'm not pissed. But I'm pissed hahaha. What is this place doing to me man."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Ashlyn:"So how are you?"

Jay:"Yeah I'm great. Obviously everyone's super nice and I just want to get to know everyone."

Ashlyn:"Yeah absolutely, you have got a big decision ahead of you."

Jay:"So where's you're head at with...what's his name?"

Ashlyn laughs.

Ashlyn:"Jungkook. Uh with me and Jungkook, things are going quite well. We both do really get along, we have lots of banter and we do bounce off each other well. But obviously it is only day 2, like anything can happen."

Jay:"Yeah. So would you say you're open to getting to know other people?"

Ashlyn smiles as Jay grins at her.

Ashlyn:"If I felt like there was someone I get along with better than Jungkook. Then yeah."

Jay:"I better get working then babe."

Jay winks at her. They both laugh as Ashlyn blushes and throws a hand over her mouth.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Ashlyn:"Aah it's so hard. Like Obviously Jay is super attractive, but so is Jungkook, and I do really get along with Jungkook. I don't know it's a sticky one. I guess it depends on what Jay does tonight."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Hoseok and Jennie sit by the pool as the two get to know each other more.

Hoseok:"So how long you been modelling for?"

Jennie:"Pretty much my whole life. I've always had a beautiful face so my parents got me into modelling when I was little and I've just always been good at it."

Hoseok:"Well you're definitely gorgeous."

Jennie flips her hair as she giggles.

Jennie:"So I've been told hahaha. So apart from me obviously who else do you have your eyes on?"

Hoseok:"Uh I did think Cam and also Kaia."

Jennie:"I wouldn't go for them."

Hoseok:"How comes?"

Jennie:"Because I exist."

Jennie manages to make Hoseok laugh.

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Hoseok:"I really do like her confidence. She's feisty I like it. I guess we'll just see what happens tonight."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Jay has now focused his attention to talking to Cam. The two of them sit by the fire pit.

Jay:"So what's your situation like?"

Cam:"Well me and Mathew are just getting started. I do find him attractive but we're not married or anything."

Jay:"So what you're saying is, I still have time to whisk you away."

Jay's charm, puts a smile on Cam's face as she laughs.

Cam:"If you could handle me."

Jay:"I definitely could handle you. All of you."

Jay smirks and motions to her body as Cam turns away to laugh.

Cam:"Well you're a flirty one."

Jay:"That's just me babe."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Jay:"Right now my eyes are on two girls. Ashlyn and Cam. They're both stunning. This is gonna be interesting tonight.

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

🌼🌼
(sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴍᴏᴅᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ)

The islanders get themselves ready for the night; the girls applying their makeup and putting on their dresses meanwhile the boys get ready in the bedroom.

Jin:"Do you reckon you guys have made your decision yet?"

Jay:"It's a hard one to be fair."

Jay answers while he irons his shirt. Hoseok applies cologne while he turns to the boys to answer.

Hoseok:"I'm not too sure either. I wish there were more time to get to know everyone."

Mathew:"Yeah at the end of the day, you can only go with what your gut is telling you."

The two boys nod. The other boys are clearly getting more and more worried but try their best to understand the position that Jay and Hoseok are in.

Over in the makeup room the girls discuss what could happen tonight.

Kaia:"Who'd you think the new lads will pick?"

Cam:"It's hard to tell. I ain't spoken much to Hoseok yet, but I can tell you that Jay is super flirty."

Ashlyn:"Right. He's really good looking as well. This is the thing as well, both of them could literally pick any one of us."

Jennie:"At the end of the day, they'll pick the best choice. But only one of them can have me."

Ashlyn makes a face at her, along with Cam.

Ashlyn:"I don't remember you getting picked for the coupling, I could be wrong. But I'm pretty sure you were last."

Cam laughs loudly; not caring to try and hide it at all while Ashlyn nonchalantly continues her makeup. Jennie glared at her before fixing her hair.

Sunmi:"Okay girls, lets calm down before, lashes and hair extensions go flying."

The girls chuckle. As soon as they finish getting ready the girls all make their way outside in their dresses and heels.

Cam and Ashlyn make their way to the fire pit to have a chat.

Cam:"What's on your mind?"

Ashlyn:"I'm a little torn. Like I really like Jay's chat. But I do really get along with Jungkook."

Cam:"So if Jay picked you tonight, how would you feel?"

Ashlyn:"I don't think I'll be mad about it. But the thing is, yesterday, me and Jungkook had like a mini snog."

Cam gasps as Ashlyn giggles.

Cam:"Oh you naughty girl. A kiss in here is practically like having sex on the outside. So you're a little whore right now."

Ashlyn throws herself on Cam as they both laugh.

Ashlyn:"We'll just have to wait and see what happens."

Cam:"Indeed."

Both girls get up and strut their way over to join some of the islanders in the kitchen.

Jay sits with Sunmi on the day bed.

Jay:"So I just wanted to talk to you a bit more and find out where your heads at."

Sunmi:"So I'm coupled up with Namjoon and so far I am really enjoying being in a couple with him."

Jay:"Well you are stunning so he's lucky."

Sunmi:"Aw thank you."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Sunmi:"Hm, Jay is attractive but, I'm just not really feeling him. I'm happy with Namjoon."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

Hoseok and Kaia sit at the fire pit. They both chat while hoseok tries to figure out if he has a connection with Kaia.

Kaia:"So like, what's Miami like?"

Hoseok:"Yeah it's super lively, but it's also chill, like with the beaches and all."

Kaia:"That's mint that. I've always wanted to go to America."

Hoseok:"Oh well you never know I could take you one day."

Kaia:"That'd be nice."

{ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ}

Kaia:"Um hos— Uh whatever his name is again hahah. He's super nice. And he's cute, I like his personality."

{ᴍᴀɴsɪᴏɴ}

As the islanders go off into their own group to chat, hoseok and Jay sit by the pool and discuss their decisions.

Jay:"Bro I'm torn. It's such a hard decision. Right now I'm stuck on both Cam and Ashlyn."

Hoseok:"Yeah, obviously it's not a nice decision because whoever we pick, two people are gonna end up single. However we've got to go with our guts. Like we're gonna have to tread on some toes."

Jay:"Exactly. We're just—"

Jay is cut off my the notification sound and he pulls out the phone.

Hoseok:"Oh shit."

Jay:"Guys I got a text!"

The islanders turn and walk closer to hear the message.

Jay:"Hoseok and Jay, the time has come for the two of you to couple up. May everyone gather round the fire pit for this recoupling. #decisiontime"

The boys all sigh, dreading the moment that has finally come. The islanders make their way over to the fire pit. Ashlyn places her hand on Jungkook's thigh when she notices his nerves. Both Hoseok and Jay stand in front of the fire pit ready to make their decision.

Hoseok is first.

Hoseok:"So obviously this has been a tough decision. No matter who we choose it's going to leave someone vulnerable. I wish I had more time to get to know this person, but from what I've seen from her today I like her vibe. She's very pretty and I'd like to see where it goes. So the girl I'd like to couple up with is...."

Hoseok pauses for a moment before finally saying his answer.

Hoseok:"Jennie."

She stands up and smiles while the islanders clap. Hoseok gives her a kiss on the cheek while she stands next to him. Jin looks down.

Next is Jay.

Jay:"Uh this has been a tough decision. Every girl I've spoken to have been absolutely lovely. I've been really split down the middle and I've thought long and hard about who I fancied the most. So I want to couple up with this girl because, she's absolutely gorgeous, I like the way she carries herself and how lovely she is to talk to. And I know I could treat her well. So the girl I'd like to couple up with is......"

Everyone is dead silent; the boys grow more and more nervous by the minute.

Jay:"Ashlyn."

The islanders look over at Ashlyn and Jungkook in shock. Ashlyn glances down before standing up and walking over to Jay. As Jay places as kiss on Ashlyn's cheek, Jungkook sits back poking his tongue into his cheek.

Jungkook can't help but stare at the two in clear and utter annoyance.

〰️𝑁𝐸𝑋𝑇 𝑇𝐼𝑀𝐸 𝑂𝑁 𝑃𝐴𝑅𝐴𝐷𝐼𝑆𝐸 𝑀𝐴𝑁𝑆𝐼𝑂𝑁〰️

Tensions run high

"She's playing a fucking game, I know she is."

(ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴡᴀs ɢᴏᴏᴅ!)

Tune in next time 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 742 13
Your relationships always end up so fast and get yourself hurt. And you just wished that one day a guy would come to you and love you wholeheartedly...
1.4K 76 7
**Bangtan Boys Series Book 4 of 7** On the outside he has everything you could ever wish for fame, money and love. On the inside his heart is broken...
111K 4.1K 59
[COMPLETED] "Jungkook?" I called out to him, he turned around with a small smile on his face. "Yes Y/N-sshi?" I bit my lip nervously, thinking if he...
100K 4.1K 26
❝I ain't scared of heartbreaks anymore... for I know my heart is in the right hands.❞ [in which you're married to a 'cold' billionaire] ►CEO AU ►Arra...