Dekuverse

By Fandom_gal123

What if all the teachers, class 1A and 1B and a few pro's see the multiverse of our favorite cinnamon roll? (... More

The Grand Theater
Deku the neko
Deku the mermaid
new hair do
deku the maid
Deku the demon
HOLD UP!!!
Deku the singer
Winner!
Question!
Deku the bunny
Warning
hiatus
Felt excited
Hanahaki deku Part 1
Hanahaki deku part 2
ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE!
Pride month

I'm done

2.2K 38 60
By Fandom_gal123

As you can by the title I'm done writing this book. If you wanna blast me and say that I'm dumb, stupid or anything go ahead I wont stop you. But there was a certain comment in this book that made me lose my shit and made me cry. I won't say there name or anything like that.

But there was a certain reason why I wrote what I wrote. As you can tell from the first chapter of the book fourth paragraph Bakugou made a comment to call me chunky. And I wrote that I was crying and walking away while everyone was getting pissed. I wrote that because I wanted for you guys to know that I had someone called me chunky.

I'm a sensitive person and have low, and I mean low self confidence. I dont like how I look, I dont like my body type the list can go on and on.

So blast me leave negative comments. I DONT GIVE A SHIT! Look I'm sorry I yelled but I just dont want to do this anymore. I'm sorry.

Bye guys I love you make good choices and maybe I will see you around.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.1K 18
As a child, Izuku Midoriya was born with three quirks. He was abandoned at the age of four years old. He was at school and when he came home, his par...
31.2K 2.5K 45
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
265K 40.2K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး