Mutants

By Animationlover25

Five kids,born with superpowers,are taken from they're families, where they are forced to live in a Facility... More

Chapter 1: Meet the Mutants
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 16

4 0 0
By Animationlover25

A few weeks later

Everyday after school The BFS would work on rebuilding the tree house.

The New Treehouse

After the treehouse was rebuilt. The BFS put new furniture,Beds,nightstands,small sofas and basically other stuff you put in treehouses. After decorating the treehouse the gang decided to take a walk through the woods.

Chance was on Zephyr's back while Jira was on Quill's back. Harley soon began to whistle a rhythm. Zephyr,Q,Chance,and Jira joined in whistling with smiles on their faces.

"You're right there when I need you most,You got my back and I got yours,I won't ever let, let you go,You're never gonna be alone" Zephyr sang.

"If you fall I'll pick you up" Quill's

"I'm right here no matter what" Chance sang.

"I won't ever let, let you go" Harley sang

"You're never gonna be alone" Jira sang.

"As long as I am with you,Everything's gonna be all right,Everything's gonna be just fine,As long as I am with you,Everything's gonna be all right,Everything's gonna be just fine" The BFS all sang together smiling and dancing a little bit.

"We're friends forever, friends forever, friends forever, yeah
Friends forever, friends forever, friends forever" They continues to sing.

"As long as I am with you,Everything's gonna be all right,Everything's gonna be just fine,As long as I am with you,Everything's gonna be all right,Everything's gonna be just fine" They all sang together as they continued walking.

"Friends forever, friends forever, friends forever, yeah!
Friends forever, friends forever, friends forever" They sang as one as they cheered.

Just then the friendship moment was interrupted but a flying thing with wings. The thing with wings soon crashed in the woods.

The teens looked at each other in shocked and all rang to the direction of the crash and were shocked what they found.

The found a boy with ruffled blond hair with white streaks,Angel wings on his back wearing a grey uniform,with a angel wing on his cheek. A girl with light blond wavy medium length hair with icy blue streaks,wearing the grey uniform with a blue snowflake on her cheek. Both were unconscious.

The Teens gasped.

"Their...their mutants." Zephyr said speechless "From the Facility..." Chance looked at her friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes had passed since The teens brought the unconscious teens into the treehouse.

The two new Mutants were on two separate beds.

The two new teens started to wake up with a groan. They started to open their eyes and saw five unfamiliar teenagers. The two all jumped up and fighting stances. "Who are you guys?! Where are we?!" The Blond glared.

"Woah..easy there..we're one of you." Quill told the two teens as his metal claws came from between his knuckles,Jira snapped her fingers and a fire ball appeared,Zephyr grew wolf ears and tail,Chance began to lift random objects with her powers,and Harley created an electric orb. The two teens got out of their fighting stances, relaxing, knowing they were mutants like them.

"Where are we?" The white streaks female looked around. Jira smiled "It's our treehouse."

"What are your names?" The Blond boy asked.

"Oh I'm Quill."

"Names Zephyr."

"Chance."

"I'm Harley."

"My names Jira."

The icy blue Streaks female got off the bed and went over the the blond boy. "It nice you meet you guys. I'm Nya and that's Riley." Nya introduced herself and the blond boy.

"You guys have any code names?" Chance asked.

"What are your powers?" Asked Zephyr.

"I have Flight." Riley told them as his Wings sprouted. "And my code name was Angel."

Well..I have Ice manipulation." Nya said as she swirled her hands and created a snowball,then making it disappear. "My code name was Frostbite."

"Those are pretty cool names and powers. How did you guys escape the Facility?" Asked Q.

"It wasn't easy. We escaped it all that matters." Riley said holding Nya close to him. "And Now,we're just trying to get back to our families." She told them. Riley frowned. "Or at least someone."

The teens noticed Riley's frown. "What do you mean Angel?" Zephyr softy asked.

Riley crosses his arms,his wings went around him like a blanket and sat on the bed. "I..It's nothing.." Was all Riley could say. Nya sat besides him and wrapped her arm around him. "Angel,it's ok. You can tell them.."

Riley slowly and softly nodded as Q,Chance,Jira,Zephyr,and Harley all sat around him.

Riley's Flashback

Riley was only 5 years old when he discovered his Mutant powers by jumping on his bed as White angel wings sprouted out of his back and he started hovering.

He so excited to have a special ability that he didn't notice it was a Mutant power. But he thought as long as he kept it hidden from everybody,except other mutants,he would be safe. He was afraid to tell his parents because he was afraid of their reaction.

One day when He was 10,he and his parents were in the living room watching tv while Riley was just playing with his action figures.

The news turned on saying that a virus is affecting 40% of the children around the world leaving them with special abilities. Children gaining the abilities are called Mutants. You can either be born with them or gained by the virus.

"Now, for our top story: the MRD, Mutant Response Division, have been capturing any mutant found and placing them in their mutant prison in their facility."

Stryker is standing proudly in from of the camera. "helping the human race be safer by ridding the world of those dangerous mutants."

"That's great!" Riley's Dad exclaimed. "That'll finally get rid of those mutant freaks."

"Dad, why do you hate mutants so much?" Riley asked him curiously. "They're basically just people with special powers, from what I've seen."

"Yes, but it is because of those special abilities that they are plaguing society! , Do you know what they can do to us humans?"

"Yeah, but that's only if you decide to use those abilities for evil, like those super villains in movies and comic books."

"They are not protecting humans; they are trying to win over our trust so that we can stop believing  what we are believing, but it won't work!" He explained. "Besides, they're freaks."

Riley then looked terrified. What would his parents thing if they found out he was a mutant? Would they kick him out?

The next day, Riley's dad had to go down to his job for a meeting and took Riley with him. The father and son both entered the meeting room and began the meeting. While his dad was talking to other men,he was on a small sofa playing with his action figures,but he started to scratch his back. He thought the itch was just simple but the itch kept on go one making Riley moan while trying to get rid of it. "You alright son?" His dad asked looking over to him,along with the other men.

Riley then stood up. "Yea.I..um..I'm ok. Just gonna go to the bath room." He told his father as he left the room. He found the bathroom and locked the door. He continued to scratch as he took off his shirt,as soon as he did his wings opened up.

Riley started going through the cabinets in the bathroom and found a box. He took the box out,placed in on the sink counter and opened it up,to relevant all these knives and tools. "What kind of bathroom has a box full of knives?" Riley asked to himself out loud.

Over an hour, Riley, who had a few tears in his eyes, was still in the bathroom using on of the knives from the box doing something when he heard a knock on the door. "Riley..son is everything all right in there? What's going on?" His father asked.

"Nothing I'll be right out." Riley told him. The dad rolled his eyes. "You've been in their over an hour. Open the door." He commanded.

"One second!" Riley yelled as he put a blade covered in blood in the sink and started putting a couple of knives back in the box making clinging sounds,which the dad heard. "Riley open this door!" His dad yelled jiggling the doorknob making Riley clean up the mess faster.

Riley put the box back in the cabinet when the dad bursted opened the door,seeing his son shirtless. Riley started crying as the dad looked down and saw feathers and blood on the floor. "Oh no..not you.." he mumbled as he looked in the mirror and saw that his son was trying to cut off his angel wings. Riley started sniffling. "Dad,I'm sorry." Riley told his dad as he was still crying.

"Your..your not my son." The dad told Riley,Riley just looked at his dad with tears in his eyes "Dad?.."

"Your Not my son! You Mutant freak!" He yelled as he told a few people to call the Facility from down the hall.

Riley looked up shocked and tried to run out of the bathroom, pass his dad. But, his dad held him in a strong grip until the Facility guards got there,a two other people had to help the man hold down his mutant son,who was crying while also trying very hard to escape their grips. It wasn't long before a least three Facility guards ran through the building and ran up to them. Riley was trying even harder to escape "Dad No! Stop it! Please!" Riley yelled as his dad violently pushed his son towards the guards, two of them held him tight and dragged him out the building. "Dad Please! I'm sorry! Please don't do this!"

End of Flashback

The BFS all had completely shocked faces.

"We're very sorry Angel." Chance said.

"No kid should have never gone through that by a parent,mutant or not." Zephyr softly told him.

Quill just looked disgusted. "Your father is a Bitch."

Riley chuckled a small bit.

"A Major Bitch." Harley said as Riley chuckled once more. "Yea..he is."

The seven teens all began to chuckle. "We can help you guys find your parents." Jira told them with a smiled. Nya soon smiled. "Oh thank you."

The teens exist the treehouse and went back into town. Luckily Frostbite and Angel remember where they lived,so it would be easy. They went to Riley's house first but no one was home,then they went to Nya house,she was so close to ringing the doorbell when she quickly retreated behind Jira. "You go first." She tells The Fire mutant.

Jira nodded and then soon ringed the door bell,when a women with black haired opened the door. "Hello Ma'am. Where just regular teenagers passing through and well did you happen to have a daughter named Nya? Jira asked.

The women eyes widen "I did, and that was her name, she disappeared six years ago" the women tell the kids "Why? What do you know about my daughter?"

"Well..." Jira stepped aside reveling Nya,making the Women's eyes widen. "Who is it honey?" A male voice asked walking in the scene when his his eyes widen making him drop the phone,whoever he was talking too.

Another women with Blond hair walked in. The Women's eyes widen and tears filled her eyes.

"Mom and Dad?" Nya softy asked.

Riley looked at the blond women. "Mom?"

Just then Nya and Riley we're surrounded and pulled into hugs by their parents. Nya and Riley's eyes filled with tears as they finally gotten what they wanted in a long time,to be reunited with their Families.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 293 23
When twins Skylar and Jake were born, their scientist parents used them as an experiment. Each was injected with a dose of serum that would supposedl...
27 1 3
This is a story about new gods. It started in a human high school and a gods' academy. The protagonists weren't campus idols, but students entangled...
2.2K 56 13
Seven teenagers are kidnapped to be experimented on. They develop powers and are forced to go to school, with others like them, to prepare. Prepare f...
597 69 25
What do you get when you throw a dozen flying pieces of paper, a writer, a cyborg, a bookish tsundere, a steampunky clockmaker, a photographer, and a...