[Completed] The Dating Master...

By Yenalogy

Can't keep it up any longer. Note: - This story is fictional. - Any events or name that's similar is coincid... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57

Chapter 13

1.7K 91 112
By Yenalogy

"I'm really, really sorry noona." Y/N made a 90° bow in front of his noona making everybody stare, Eunbi felt quite embarrassed by what he did so he immediately lifted his head up.

"Ya, stop that! It wasn't that big of a deal after all."

"But still.... i should've asked what kind of movie you liked first instead of trying to be a know-it-all. I'm sorry about that." He was about to bow again before she stopped him midway.

"Okay... Y/N. Stop doing that. If you really feel guilty about it, then you can buy me something else."

"I'll buy you your favorite drink. Is there anything you feel like drinking right now?"

"Let's see...." She tapped her chin thinking about that she wants to drink at the moment. "Ah! How about Americano?"

"Let's go then." He took her by the hand making her flustered. He's really a natural.

________

Wait.... is that...?

He moved closer to them a bit to make sure that he was seeing the right person.

It is her! I better tell the boss.

He opened his phone to call someone.

"Mr. Kwon? I'm sorry to call you this late, but you have to hear this."

________

"One americano please." He said to the staff.

"You're not gonna drink?"

"Ah, also a latte." He giggled. A few minutes went by and the staff brought them their drink. He paid for it as Eunbi was looking for a seat to sit at.

"So.... where are we going after this, Y/N?" She asked him.

"I was thinking that we could go to the Han River. Does that sound good?"

"Sounds good." She smiled at him as she puts down her drink.

"Does Americano taste good?" He asked her out of curiosity.

"I like the bitter taste. Wanna try it?" She offered it.

"My friends always said that it tasted good.... let me try it." He took her drink and instantly took a sip from the straw making her blush.

That's.... where my lip was...

"Ugh....." He grunted at the taste. "It's gonna take some time before i'll start liking it. Wanna try some Latte noona?" He put her cup down and offered her his cup. She hesitated while staring at the straw.

D-directly? From the straw?

She looked at him waiting for her to take the cup.

Why am i thinking too much? It's just a straw. Just because i'm drinking from the place where he used to drink doesn't mean that i kissed him or anything.

She took it and slurped the drink out of the straw.

"Mm! That's quite good actually." She handed the cup back.

"Maybe you should drink this more noona."

____________

Ah.... he's taken huh?

A girl thought to herself as she saw Y/N and Eunbi hanging out from afar.

"Minju-ya! What are you doing?" Some girl called her.

"C-Coming." She walked slowly to her still keeping her eye on them.

I guess it's impossible for me now. I'll ask him to cancel it later.

____________
At the boat...

"Are you enjoying the view so far noona?" He asked Eunbi who was looking around the river.

"Mm?" She turned to him. "Yeah i'm enjoying it so far. How about you?"

"Me too. Anyway, noona. How about we talk about each other?"

"Each other?" He nodded.

"Mm. Or is it that you don't want to?"

"It's not that." She shook her head. "....okay i guess we can."

"How come we never met at school?" She started wondering.

"I guess we have the same thought. I remembered i was looking for you, but we never came across each other. Who would've known that we would meet now?" She chuckled as he did the same.

"I wonder if Minju would like this view." She felt her heart being poked as he said it.

I can't feel like this.

She slapped both of her cheeks lightly before answering him.

"She would love it. Trust me."

"I see... that's a relief. She's a cute girl, isn't she?"

"She is. You're lucky that she was the one who invited you out."

"I guess i am. Did you join any activites at school noona?"

"I'm not really into clubs, so.... i'm part of the go-home club."

"You weren't interested in any of the club?" She nodded as an answer. "Did you join any club?" She asked.

"Me neither. I'm not really interested in any of the clubs that were there."

....should i just tell him about my modelling career?

Eunbi debated within herself as she stared at him who was getting drowsy.

"Did you not get enough sleep last night?"

"I was researching for some stuff to do while dating, so i ended up not getting enough rest."

"You can rest if you want." She moved her chair closer to him. "Here. I'll help you sleep."

"But i really shouldn't sleep in the middle of the date."

"It's fine by me. This is a practice date after all." She rubbed his head as he started getting drowsier and drowsier eventually sleeping.

He even sacrificed his sleep just for today...

Time skip

"Y/N. We stopped already." She woke him up as the sunset shone into his eyes.

"Oh.. it's this late already?" He looked at his watch. "Let's go to the food trucks."

They both walked out of the boat and went to where the food trucks are at. Looking left and right to choose which truck they're gonna buy from when Eunbi spotted a churros food truck.

"Let's buy that!" She said to him excitedly.

"Okay, okay." She pulled his arm without even noticing it. They bought a package of one churros which also consists of a drink. They sat at a nearby bench and Eunbi instantly munched it all.

"I guess you really like churros huh, noona?" He asked her whose churros is already half left.

"It's been a long time since i ate this. I miss the sweet taste." She said as she continued to gulp down the churros. Y/N never thought there would be this side of her when he first met him.

"Forgive me for saying this, noona. But... you're actually cute aren't you?" He said making her almost choke.

"Don't say stuff like that, pabo!" She hit her shoulder making him laugh, as she started to feel herself blushing.

Why are you saying these stuff to me? I'm not the one you should be saying it to.

"I guess i'll be off now. Thanks for today noona."

"I should be the one thanking you, Y/N. Don't mind about it."

"Still.... here." He leaned to her closely and gave her a peck on her cheek which she didn't expect.

"Wh-" She touched the place where he put his lip at.

"Just as thanks. I read somewhere that i should try and steal a kiss on the cheek. Did that make your heart flutter?" He asked her but she was too stunned to answer, which made him giggled.

"I guess it did. Hurry up and go inside noona, it's getting colder." He snapped her by tapping her shoulder.

"Eh? Ah, Mm." She turned her back while walking to the door.

This is bad... if i don't hurry and get him to be with that girl, i might fall for him.

Just then, Y/N could've sworn that there was someone at the blinds but immediately closed it once Y/N had his eyes on it.

Must've been the wind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 1.9K 35
This is a one shot reader x IZ*ONE book. Open request (dm)πŸ™‚ No smut pls:(
64.3K 1.7K 34
When you are a transfer and being greeted by the Student Council President, Kwon Eunbi. What you didn't know that by meeting her, your one year of hi...
2.7K 183 48
Choi Yeonjun, a trainee at BigHit Entertainment is sulking after the company always finds one thing to criticize him for during their monthly evaluat...
120K 5.2K 42
"Why am I feeling this way?" Date Started:03/21/20 Date Ended:05/22/20 Highest Ranking(s) #1 - izone #1 - yulyen #1 - yena #1 - annyeongz #1 - 2kim #...