FANTASY

By Katsuyosei

Satzu, 2yeon,Dahmo,Michaeng. The life of 9 creatures and their child. And so here they are trying to live a n... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Family
Chapter 2: The Kids
BDZ
Chapter 3: The Past
Chapter 4: Mama and Mommy
Chapter 6: Then what?
Chapter 7: Blood (Demon saga)
Chapter 8: Training (Demon Saga)
Chapter 9: The Dragon (D.Saga)
Chapter 10: Not over yet (D. SAGA)
Chapter 11: Zimzalabim part-1
chapter 12: Zimzalabim part-2 (D.SAGA)
chapter 13: Zimzalabim (part-3)
Chapter 14: Nayeon the great (part One)

Chapter 5: Happy

907 40 1
By Katsuyosei

Dahyun's POV  (Slight smut)

(2PM)

-"sleep well my angel" -I kiss Aloïs's forehead and put him on his bed. I slowly walk away and gently close the door behind me before walking down the stairs to see Momo eating chips and watching TV again.

-"The TV sure is something interesting uh?" -I said and sit beside her.

-"You know nothing's more interesting than you" -She chuckled and sit closer to me and I lean on her chest. -"My angel"

-"You know how to talk when you want"

-"well... That's the truth tho" -She shurgged and Kiss the top of my head.
-"Tomorrow, Aloïs will attend his first class. You will be in peace" -I laughed slightly and she shook her head.

-"It's not like he is going in the army, he will come back really quick" -Momo put her head above mine and sigh. -"But I will miss him, who's going to bite me now because he is angry?"

-"Demons...." -I sigh while shaking my head and she chuckled.

-"or maybe you can do it" -She seductively whisper in my ear and take my hand, guiding it to her lips down her jaw, her neck, her shoulder and her chest. -"Yeogi, Yeogi, Yeogi, yeogi"

-"I don't know... what do I gain?" -I ask smircking and move on her lap, now facing her. She put her hands on my waist then slowly move her hand down my thight.

-"Nothing" -She whisper against my lips.

-"You are selfish, aren't you?" -I said and look at her looking at me lustfully.

-"I am a demon" -She smircked and capture my lips. I moan at the contact and she pull me closer. She tilte her head on the side to have more access and I give in. Her tongue slide inside my mouth, I close my eyes tighter  when she began to suck on my tongue. I moan again when she squeezed my thight harder then move it up and down slowly. I held on her hair tightly and push her to lay on the sofa with me on top. My hand went under her shirt and stop on her toned abs, we broke the kiss and I put kisses on her jaw down her neck then on her covered chest.

-"Take off your shirt" -I whisper in her ear and nibble on it making her moan.

-"Take it off for me" -She smircked and raise her arms. I lick my lips and slide it off her and bite on my lower lips when my eyes land on her chest... no bra uh? -"You are a bad girl, you know that?"

-"What are you going to do about that?" -She smircks and bites her lips and I capture her lips once again before pinning her hands above her head and look down at her, but she suddenly push me and I am now the one laying on the couch.

-"Let's see if you can dominate a demon" -She licks my neck.

-"I've done it before, why not now?" -I grin and she rolls her eyes.

-"No more talking" -She smircks and lean in again to kiss me torridly. I answered with the same intensity and move my hand up her tight to her butt cheek and squeeze on it.

-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MAMAAAA" -I immediatly push Momo's head away from me and look behind where the scream came from, it's Aloïs. I immediatly stood up forgetting about Momo who was above me and take her shirt and throw it at her.

-"He called your name... it must be serious" -I said and ran up to his room. When I openned the door, I sigh in relief seeing him perfectly fine on his bed althought he was crying almost chocking, I immediatly carry him in my arms and slowly pat his back.

-"what happened?" -Momo asked entering the room fully dressed. I prefer her without them...what the.... Dahyun!!! You are an angel....well maybe not anymore since I married a demon.

She walks near us and kiss his head and whisper sweet words like 'It's okay Aloïs, Mama's here'. Aloïs looks up and spread his arms so Momo can take him and she galdly took him in her arms and kiss the top of his head.

-"What happened Aloïs?" -I ask him while he still had his head burried in omo's shoulder. He sniffled and look at me with a pout.

-"I dreamt Mama was eaten by a monster" -He said and I look at Momo and she shurgged.

-"It's okay now baby, Mama's here" -Momo said and wippe his tears.

-"Mommyyyyy" -He cries again and this time he was looking at him so I take him back in my arms and Momo sigh while crossing her arms.

We went out his room and head back downstairs, Momo and Aloïs stayed in the living room while I prepared his milk and put it in his baby bottle. I went back in the living room and take him to sit on my lap facing my chest and resting on it.

-"Here baby, drink your milk and you'll feel better" -I said and he took it still sniffling a little. He suck on the nipple and slowly close his eyes.

-"I wonder what that monster looked like. He looked so scared" -Momo said while stroking his hair gently.

-"I don't know... but it's just a dream. Now he is fine" -I kiss his head and lean my head on Momo's shoulder. -"You know.... before I never really thought about having a family"

-"Yeah it was pretty obvious...." -She laughed quietly not wanting to wake Aloïs.

-"eh? Why?" -I look at her and she look away while pursing her lips.

-"You never really talked about having a family when we were still girlfriends.... You never mentionned anything related to family"

-"Well.... I was not really ready but guess when your wife suddenly tell you that she is pregnant of your child then you don't have no more choice than to accept" -I shurgged.

-"So you regret?" -she asks me.

-"You are kidding? Having you and Aloïs is the best thing that ever happened to me" -I said and rubbed my chin on his head and he groaned but didn't woke up. -"You two are my happiness"

Jeongyeon's POV

(3 PM)

Okay, this is weird. Weirder than having a demon as a wife.

-"don't you think we have a problem here?" -I ask Nayeon as we stood there watching our daughter through. the window, she in the backyard.

-"not at all why?" -She looks at me.

-"I don't know maybe because she is currently lifting a tree?" -I s id or more like asked.

-" It's nothing!!! She only plays and then she must take advantage of it a little since she will no longer have the right tomorrow since she will go to school"

-"Do you think she will behave?"

-"She has to... " -Nayeon sighs and look at me with a pout so I hug her. -" I want her to have a calm life without problems even if that means that she has to give up what she really is and the two of us know that being a half-vampire half-demon can cause her a lot of problem"

-" Especially since she is the little girl of a legendary demon, many creatures probably want to kill her just to prove their power but here in the world of humans we are safe, the creatures do not wander too much here since it is the territory of god. And we can stay here since we don't do any harm .... but humans, if they discover the existence of supernatural creatures ... it will be the beginning of the war"

-"You think too much Nayeon... just relax. I am sure everything's going to be fine and we will protect Léna and the other kids at all cost" -I kiss her forehead and she smiles at me.

-"You are right!!" -She peck my lips then pull away from the hug. -"I am going to make dinner!"

-"since do you know how to cook?" -I asked suspiciously. Well... demons don't cook, they burn the kitchen and I can tell you by personnal experience that it's a mess indeed.  She just winked and walked away and I follow her.

-"I've learned how to cook Jeong! I decided to cook every meal in this house as the good wife that I am..." -She proudly said when we arrived in the kitchen.

-"Not to upset you but whenever you cook Something, it always end up really bad" -I told her and she glared at me.

-"sit your ass patiently and watch me do it!!" -She rolled her eyes and I sigh and walked near her and back hugged her.

-"sorry, i know you can do it..." -I kiss her neck and she tilte her head on the side giving me more access and I bite on it with my fangs making her moan, she is the only one I know who loves being bitten. I suck on it and then I remember... bruuuh her blood taste awful but I love it tho..., it's awful but unique. I back off and she turn at me with dark eyes, then lick her own blood that was dripping on the side of my lips and seductively bites her lips. Damn....

-"don't forget you need to cook honey!"

-"well this is your fault!!! You are the one who started it!" -She push me away slightly and I laugh. -"now go before I change my mind!"

-"I am going to play with Léna, don't destroy the kitchen!!" -I tell her and she nods.

-"Léna!" -I called our daughter name's when i was finally in the backyard but she was nowhere, I am not so surprised, she loves playing hide and seek, last time we played it, we found her in a hole she herself made.... Half demon half vampire kid are amazing and too powerful.

-"Mama!!" -I heard her and walked further ahead and facepalmed when I saw her up the tree. How can a 4 years girl climb a tree--... ah yeah.

-"get back down baby, you'll get hurt" -I tell her and she immediatly jump off the tree and I was quick to catch her. -"Léna...don't jump off like that"

-"I knew Mama would not let me get hurt" -She smiled and kiss my cheek making me smile.

-"You really know how to make your Mama smile" -I kiss her nose and she giggles. -"here, let's play while your Mommy is making lunch for us"

-"Okay, let's play hide and seek!" -She clapped her hand excitedly. Told you.

-"okay but we will play normaly okay? No holes in the backyard" -I tell her and she nods with a huge smile on her face. I put her down and watch her running on the other side of the backyard while I cover my eyes to start counting.

Léna sure took more in Nayeon's personnality, she is cheerful, bubbly, a social butterfly, she always smiles and she enjoy life so much. Unlike me, I am a lazy ass, I don't really talk much to strangers, I don't trust anybody so easily and I hate life... the last part was before I met Nayeon, meeting Nayeon changed my life so much... I learned how to enjoy life with the people I love the most. They are my happiness.

Tzuyu's POV

(4 PM)

Today's quiet. Gaby is sleeping in her room after running around the house the whole morning. While Sana and I are watching a movie here in our bedroom, cuddling and eating strawberry with whipped cream... what a perfect life, having a perfect wife, an amazing children althought she is so savage when she wants, I wonder where she learned that....anyways, and also being rich without needing to work. Well I work but that's different.

-"This is so relaxing..." -I breathe out and kiss the top of her head while her head is resting on my chest chest, her left hand on my belly and her eyes still focused on the screen. -"Having the love of my life so close to me..."

This time she chuckled and look up at me.

-"That was cheesy Chou"

-"I am telling the truth" -I shurgged and she shook her still smiling then averted her eyes back on the screen. I flinched when she slowly move her hand up my stomach, to stop on one of my breast and cup it. I look at her and she is acting as if she isn't doing anything at all. Well played....

-"You know if you need it, you just can tell me"

-"I don't know what are you talking about, all I want right now is cuddling while finishing this movie" -She shurgged her hand still on my breast. Oh really?

I sigh in relief when her hand went back down, well maybe she really want to cuddle and nothing more. Dude... I am wrong, she slided her hand under my shirt up to my breast again. Naughty girl...

-"Sana..." -I groan in frustration but she didn't look at me.

-"I told you, I just want to cuddle and we are married anyways... I have the right to do all of this"

-"oh so you know what I am talking about" -I raised my eyesbrown but she didn't say anything, she just kept on looking at the movie. Maybe I should do the same then. I moved slowly, taking a more comfortable position and she let go of my breast. -"You watch the movie"

She nodded and I hug her waist tightly and put my head between her breast making her flinch. Teheeeeheee....

-"You smeel so nice..." -I mumbled and look at her in the corner of my eyes, she is blushin madly. I kiss her clothed breast and smirck...

-"Not now Tzuyu, Gaby is sleeping in the next room" -She softly push me away, her cheeks as red as ever.

-"You started this..." -I pull up her shirt and move down to kiss her belly and suck on it leaving a red mark... -"Naughty Sana"

-"Tzuyu..." -She breathed heavily. -"I told you Gaby is in the next room"

I sigh and move back up facing her while pouting. She kiss my lips and I smile widely.

-"maybe we should sound proof Gaby's room so we will have our alone time" -I wiggled my eyesbrown and she laughed, I look at her and gosh I love her laugh althought Nayeon unnie said it was weird ....

-"We can have our alone time when she is at school" -She kiss my lips once again. -"and beside that's tomorrow"

-"So you are telling me tomorrow's going to be fun?" -I smircked and she shook her head and capture my lips again. She really loves kissing uh?

-"Maybe... it's going to be more than fun" -She grinned and I snorted. This girl...

Back then I thought she was that very shy type of girl but look at her. A snake indeed.... She is so bubbly and cheerful outside but when we are alone... that's another story.

-"You know I love you so much right?" -I whispered as she placed kiss on my neck, she is now on top of me and my hands are on her waist.

-"I know..." -She said not stopping what she is doing.

-"And that I really want to have a lot of fun with you....but you know the whole week I will follow the kids to make sure everything's okay" -I told her and she groan and sat back beside me with an unhappy look. Owww she really wanted it?

-"aisssh I forgot about that but it's okay... it's for the kids anyways" -She sighs and hugs me back, my arm as her pillow. -"Guess I'll wait then"

-"I'll take a nape, please check on Gaby later if she us awake" -She said as she yawned and I just hummed.

I laugh slightly and stroke her hair to make her fall asleep. I take the remote on the night stand and turn off the TV.

-"Sing me a lullaby Tzu" -She whisper her eyes already closed. I take her hand and intertwine my hand with hers and began to sing.

This is really perfect. This is what I call happiness.

Chaeyoung's POV

(5 PM)

-"Mom!! Look what I made!!!" -Sky pulled me toward his room and showed me his drawing.

-"Ouah, you are really talented Sky!" -I ruffle his hair and his smile got wider.

-"It's Mommy who taught me!"

-"And you looks like Mommy so much, you are both so smart but baby...." -I sigh and he look at me curiously. -"You drawn on the wall"

I look at the wall now full of colors and drawing. Thankfully Mina is out so he won't get scolded and me? I can't scold him, just seeing him cry when Mina's scolding him break my heart in half.

-"Sorry...." -He lower his head and I smile.

-"It's okay, just don't do it again" -I pat his head and look at the mess. -"Let's clean it before your mommy comes back"

......

When I said let's clean it, I mean me. Here I am trying my best to clean his mess when he is playing with his cars toy at the back. But it's okay...he is only a kid anyways. Thankfully it was easy to remove all of it.

-"okay, done!" -I sigh in relief and sit flat on the floor. -"How about we call Mommy?"

-"Yes!!! I miss Mommy" -He put his cars down and cling on my neck. I stood still with him clinging on my neck but now I am carrying him then walk out his room.

-"okayyyy...." -I breathe heavily and sit on the couch with Sky on my lap. Mina's working that's why she isn't here right now, I would have helped her but beind a phoenix in the real world is really hard and that's why I am thankful Sky isn't one, controlling is really hard, sometimes it hurt to keep all of it inside.

-"yes?" -I smile when I heard her voice.

-"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!!!!"  -Sky chanted and I put the call on speaker.

-"hey baby!!!" -Mina said and I can imagine her beautiful smile.

-"Mommy I miss you"

-"I miss you too baby but don't worry I am ready to go home"

-"You finished early?" -I ask a'd she hummed.

-"Yes, Jihyo told me to go home already"

Oh I forgot to tell you, She is working under Jihyo's company. Jihyo's not only a witch who lives in the moutain but she is also the CEO of a company which was her family's before. Her family was really rich but too bad...someone killed all the members and left Jihyo behind. But anyways...since Jihyo is the CEO, Mina doesn't work that much because Jihyo know she has to take care of us... and being the favorite of a CEO, money is never a problem, not that we are taking advantage of her.

-"I believe Jihyo has magic CCTV in our house" - I joked and smiled when I heard her laughing.

-"don't be silly... so Sky baby, Mommy will stop at the grocerie store, do you want anything?"

-"Strawberry!!!" -He excitedly said.

-"what about you Chae?"

-"Strawberry"

-"okay! I'll hung up now... see you later"

Then she hung up.

-"Strawberry, strawberry, strawberry, strawberry..." -Sky sang while swinging his legs.

I pinch his cheek then put him down.

-"Hey Sky, how about we make a cake for Mommy. She must be really tired from work" 

-"okay" -He simply said and held my finger with his tiny hand. He is so cute...

.....

-"Hummm what should we put on it Sky?" -I ask him and purse my lips. He puts his index finger and thumb on his chin while thinking and I find it so cute... (he is standing on a chair)

We finished the cake, well thanks to my talent. Kidding... I used google but this worked perfectly, now we need to put a word on the cake using chocolate. 

-"Mommy is the best" -He said with a wide smile and I nod.

-"Okayyyyyyy!!!!" -I smile and decorate the cake as best as I can.

-"I want to do it too!!" -He jumped on the chair and I got alarmed.

-"Sky! Don't jump like that when you are standing on a chair, you might fall" -I told him but his eyes was on the cake with a little frown and follow his gaze and I widen my eyes when I noticed what I did. Aisssssh I put too much chocolate on the last word!!! Aisssh We can't even see what we wanted wrote.

-"well I guess we will go with this" -I scratch my neck and look at Sky with an awkward smile and he smiles back at me.

-"Honey? Baby?" -We heard Mina's voice and Sky eyes sparckled. I helped him go down then he ran out the kitchen and I heard Mina squealing happily then she showed up in the kitchen with Sky in her arms. While I have the cake on my back.

-"hey my love" -I smile and peck her lips. -"How was work?"

-"It was good... but I missed you" -She pouts and I kiss her again until Sky push my head away.

-"Mommy's mine" -He possessively said while glaring at me and we can't help but to laugh thenMina kiss his cheek.

-" Oh by the way... Sky and I have a surprise for you" -I smile at her and show her the cake we made. -"this iqn't really pretty but we hope you like it"

-"I love it Chaeyoung!" -She smiled and look at me then kiss Sky's cheek once again. -"Thanks you two"

-"Let's eat it now!!!!" -Sky said and I shook my head while laughing.

-"How about your strawberry?" -Mina asked.

-"Let's also eat it!!"

Mina looks at me and I shurgged.

-"okayyyyyyy....let's eat them!!!" -I clapped my hand and Sky cheered.

-"let's eat the hell out of it!!" -He shouted and Mina stopped from smiling and look at him. Oh man...

...

Mina sighed when she entered our room. It's 7PM already, after we ate the cake and the strawberries, Sky was fast to fall asleep so she puts him on his bed.

-"you look really tired" -I said and she nods and lay beside me on the bed. -"But you haven't took a bath yet..."

-"I don't have the strenght..." -She sighs and hug my waist.

-"How about we take it together?"

And she immediatly stood up.

-"Let's go!!" -She pulled me and I laugh quietly.

Now we are here.... in the bathtub with her between my tight, back pressing against my front and my massaging her shoulder gently.

-"This is so good...." -She moaned and I glup. This is not good.

-"What did you do anyways?"

-"oh Jihyo brought that frog in her office since she couldn't let it alone and it escaped....we had to find it and erase people's memories who had seeing it talking"

-"whan an adventure" -I laugh and she chuckled.

-"we never get bored there but it's tiring"

-"Well I can't relate, I am always home with Sky"

-"Well I envy you... I need to rest sometimes"

-"maybe you can take the day off tomorrow" -I said and kiss her shoulder. She takes both my hands and wrapped them around her waist.

-"I am taking a day off tomorrow. Remember Sky's going to school tomorrow and I need to be here for him for his first day"

-"ah yeah... I forgot about that"

-"Can't belive he is already going to school"

-"Kids grow up fast" -I shurgged nd put my head on her shoulder.

-"they sure do...but Sky will always be my baby boy"

-"of course he will..." -I kiss her neck then her shoulder.

-"mmmmh... you know I love you?" -She said and look at me.

-"I know!" -I kiss her lips. -"And I love you more"

-"Happy to know that..." -She turns and face me then capture my lips.

-"I think I am now full of energy..." -Sh smircks.

-"how about wd have some fun?" -she whisper against my lips and I smirck.

-"sure"

This is what happiness looks like.

.......

ANDDDD you know what happened next. I won't write a full smut yet so yeah...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 363 34
When you found the person you love to make a memories together then eventually that person becomes a memory. This my first story hehe... I'm not tha...
284K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
44.4K 1.6K 42
Seoul, South Korea, where every notorious girl gangs resides. This city is full of fierce women only. Can friendship and love still exist in this kin...
81.4K 2.6K 32
When you fell in love with your babysitter but how can you just trusting her without knowing about her. Did she just want to be a babysitter or...