Tease [Jikook]

By xDemonBeautyx

โ๐–ธ-๐–ธ๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—…๐–ฝ'๐—๐–พ ๐—ƒ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐— ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—๐—‚๐—๐— ๐–ณ-๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พโž โ๐–ธ๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐–ป๐—Ž๐— ๐–ณ๐–บ๐–พ๐—๐—’๐—Ž๐—‡๐—€ ๏ฟฝ... More

Character Intro
Normal Day
"So Namjoon Hyung's Hard-On Almost Killed Us?"
Jimin VS Yugyeom
Naughty Maknae
Jimin Executes His Plan...
Punishment
Thunderstorm
Drama In America
Jeonlous Bunny
Interview
Chaos And Good News
Serendipity
Grammys
And The Award Goes Too...
Acceptance
Whipped Cream And Cherries
Make Me Forget
"You're All Going To Hell!"
Planning
Black Swan
Couples Everywhere
Party Party Yeah
Making Headlines
Distance
Pain And Regrets
"Wake Up Baby..."
Christmas
Double Proposal
Epilogue

Smile For The Camera

3.8K 153 22
By xDemonBeautyx

Jungkook's Pov

Ever since we found out BTS were going to be performing at the Grammys, that's all anyone could talk about.

Army freaked out and were sending us their congratulations and good lucks. God I hope they know how much we love and appreciate them.

"Ninety eight, ninety nine, one hundred." I panted, doing my final situp before collapsing on the ground.

Our new temporary dorm had a private gym in the basement, so naturally I fell in love with it.

Soft giggles made me tiredly lift my head up. Speaking of other things I fell in love with...

Jimin stood by the gym door in a familiar Tigers shirt with the number fifty eight on it. My boyfriend also had on really tight shorts but I'm not gonna talk about that right now.

"Is that the same shirt I wore a few years ago?" I asked, still shocked that it was still wearable. I thought I gave it away or something?

"You know we have a photoshoot in forty five minutes right?" Jimin said, completely ignoring my question. I shrugged it off.

"Yeah I know, but I just wanted to get in a quick workout before that." I answered. Jimin rolled his eyes before bending down and capturing my lips in a passionate kiss.

"How come there aren't any camera's here?"

"They filmed me working out like an hour ago. That'll give the fans a good show." I winked. My boyfriend huffed cutely and laid down on the wooden floor with his arms crossed.

I crawled over him and groaned when my muscles made a "cracking" sound. "You're so stiff Kookie." Jimin frowned, peering up at me.

I was now hovering over him, my breathing already shallow from the intense two hour training.

"How about tonight I give you a massage?" He suggested. "That sounds like heaven baby, thank you." I replied as I bent down to give him a light peck.

And that's how the rest of the workout went.

Every time I dipped down, I kissed my boyfriend, who happily lay there as I did a few pushups over him.

Jimin even suggested that I bench press him! But we we were running out of time so we rushed back upstairs, where our stylists and band members were waiting for us irritatedly.

"Finally! We were waiting for like half an hour!" Taehyung complained. I noticed that he and everyone else were dressed neatly with their makeup and hair already done....

"And oh god, you're all sweaty! I don't even wanna know what you guys were doing down there!" Hoseok added, clearly still looking back at the past.

"It was ONE time Hoseok hyung! It's not my fault you phoned at the wrong time and anyway, you know we were working out, that's why we're all sweaty." I said before getting pushed onto a chair by one of the stylists, along with Jimin.

"It scarred me for LIFE!" Hoseok shuddered. Yoongi threw a crisp at his boyfriend in an attempt to shut him up.

The stylists gave us some suit-like clothes to wear and after that, applied some light makeup with earrings and of course a choker for Jimin.

I realized we were doing a photoshoot for our new released music video, ON. I completely forgot that we had just released it a few days ago after Black Swan.

After dying our hair AGAIN for the millionth time this month, we were all guided outside and were directed in our specific poses.

Jin, Jimin and I were all wearing grey suit jackets with black formal pants and fucking uncomfortable pointy shoes.

Yoongi and Namjoon were both wearing white petticoats with black pants.

Tae and Hosoek were matching with black formal jackets and the usual black pants.

I scoffed in my head when I saw that Yoongi and Hosoek had sneaked on their Van's, and were successfully hiding them behind everyone's legs.

Lucky bastards.

I looked at Jimin and he caught my eye, sending me a finger heart, causing me to laugh.

"Jungkook~ssi! Please look straight at the camera!"

I snapped out of my boyfriend mode and ran my fingers through my greenish blue tips, (secretly wishing it was Jimin who was doing that) before sending the camera a serious but hot pose.

After a few more shots I asked the staff for my personal camera.

I walked around filming everyone before stopping at Jimin.

"Baby! Stand just like that and look at the camera!" I hollered. My boyfriend stopped giggling with a very pink haired Namjoon, and turned towards my camera with a warm gaze.

A lot of interviewers have always asked why I loved taking pictures and videos. They asked what inspired me to start Golden Closet Films.

The answer is Jimin.

His beauty just captures me and draws my attention. I love the way his eyes squint happily when he smiles into the lenses. I love the way his skin glows in the sunlight and I love the way he looks so carefree...so happy.

My muse.

"You know, even though your tattoo is fake, I still love it." Jimin admitted as he walked up to me after I snapped a few pics.

I glanced at my hands.

On my knuckles had the letters A.R.M.Y and a small J + K. The fans thought it meant Jungkook but it actually meant Jiminie + Kookie.

"The crown is you." I smiled, showing my boyfriend the small crown just below my ring finger. Jimin is my prince and so I just had to add that.

"I'm surprised Army hasn't figured it out yet, I mean I'm the only member that has the same crown on my earpiece." Jimin laughed. I shrugged and kissed his forehead tenderly.

"Boys you're still in public!" Namjoon warned. God he really is the father of this group.

Jimin and I walked along side by side and continued to take more pictures with a calm and relaxed aura surrounding us.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●

"Yes Eomma we're going to the Grammys!" Jimin confirmed excitedly as we collapsed onto the bed, kinda tired from all the pictures and poses.

It was 9pm. We had finished the shoot at five before having dinner at a small restaurant, then coming home.

"I'm so happy for you Jimin! We know that you're gonna make us proud! I can't wait to tell all my friends that my son is going to be in the Grammys!" I heard Jimin's mother squeal through the phone.

I snuggled closer to my boyfriend and played with his fluffy blonde hair as he continued to chat endlessly.

After a few minutes I was getting bored, so I started to place light kisses on Jimin's jaw. His breathing hitched and he tried to push me away with his unoccupied hand.

I ignored him and flipped over, now straddling his waist as I continued to plant firm kisses all along his nape.

"Mhm y-yes Eomma I-I'm still here." My boyfriend gulped, whining quietly when I started sucking harshly. I made a sound of annoyance and pressed my lips onto his.

Jimin tried struggling but soon started moving along with my lips and he opened his mouth wider, giving me entrance.

"PARK JIMIN ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?!" Jimins mother screeched, causing me and Jimin to jump in fright.

"Eh, sorry Eomma but Namjoon hyung is calling us downstairs for a meeting. Love you bye!" My boyfriend rushed out before ending the call and letting out a stressful sigh.

I smiled innocently and pecked his button nose.

"Why do you always do this when someone is on the phone?" Jimin asked, trying to catch his breath. "Because I'm a bad boy." I stated smugly.

My boyfriend rolled his eyes.

"I believe you promised me a massage?" I added hopefully. Jimin shoved me playfully, ordering me to take off my shirt and lie down on my stomach.

"Don't get any idea's." I mumbled, referring to Jimin sitting on my back while I was pressed against the pillow, my arms spread.

"Oh please, like you would ever let me top you."

"I mean I've thought about it but you're so short and tiny, and small and petite so how can you-"

I was silenced when I felt oil being poured onto my back and Jimins soft hands delicately start massaging.

I groaned, immediately feeling my muscles loosen.

"Really Jungkook-ah, you need to tell me when you're feeling stiff." Jimin scolded, pressing his palms into my shoulders and moving them in a circular motion.

His thumb ran up and down the back of my neck before sliding back against my shoulder blades.

Ugh this felt so good.

"I see you're excited for the Grammys?"

"Of course I am! We get to preform in front of thousands of celebrities and other important people! I hope I don't mess up the moves or act clumsy." My boyfriend laughed, moving his hands lower on my back.

"You're cute when you're clumsy." I groaned as Jimin worked each muscle inch by inch, pausing only to share a long, lingering kiss.

There was a few minutes of comfortable silence before I spoke up.

"So I was thinking...." I began, my words kinda of muffled by the pillow.

"Yeah?"

"I want to tell our parents that we're together." I blurted out.

When my boyfriend didn't respond, I flipped over, knowing this had now changed into a serious conversation. Jimin was sitting on my stomach with a blank expression.

"I'm not sure how my parents will react, they're not fans of anyone from the LGBTQ community." Jimin said honestly, scratching the back of his neck. "That doesn't matter, it's not like they're gonna disown you or something." I laughed.

Jimin stayed silent.

"If it makes you feel any better, we'll go see my parents first okay?" I proposed gently. My boyfriend sighed hesitantly, but still nodded his head in agreement.

"Come cuddle with me, angel."

Jimin forgot about the massage, laying down next to me as I scooped him tightly in my arms. "Goodnight Kookie." He whispered.

"Goodnight baby, and thank you." I whispered back.

Jin's Pov

"Babe let go, I'm thirsty." I whined softly, trying to get out of my boyfriend's strong grip.

Namjoon pulled me even closer if possible, and placed a small kiss on my neck. "Thirsty you say?" He wiggled his eyebrows. I blushed and shoved him playfully.

"I meant I need a drink so I'm going downstairs." I explained as he let me go reluctantly. "I'll come with you, we both know that you're scared of the dark." My boyfriend smirked.

"Joonie!" I yelled, embarrassed, causing him to laugh.

Dimplesdimplesdimplesdimplesdimplesdimplesdimples.

"Jinnie? Come on let's go." He said, snapping his fingers in front of my face as I woke up from my daydream.

(A/N: DAYDREAM DAYDREAM OHHHHHH)

We walked down the stairs hand in hand and make our way to the kitchen quietly since everyone was probably asleep. I mean it was 1am, they should be sleeping right?

Wrong.

My eyes widened when I saw two figures in the kitchen. I was about to start scolding the two when Namjoon covered my mouth with his hand.

"Just look." He said softly, gesturing to the couple in the kitchen.

I watched carefully and saw Taehyung and Yoongi dancing in slow motion, with Yoongi's head on Taehyung's chest as Tae held him while huming Singularity.

With only the rain outside as their background music....

Namjoon and I let out an "awe" and the two spring apart, sending us a guilty look.

"We're sorry hyungs, I- we-" Taehyung tried to explain while Yoongi blushed, probably thinking about the last time I caught them in the kitchen.

I shook my head with a smile.

"You guys are cute but it's late and Hoseok must be freezing his ass off in bed, so you better fix that." Namjoon smiled before I could say anything.

I ignored the cuss word and watched Taegi run up the stairs, giggling to themselves.

I was startled when my boyfriend pressed his lips on mine passionately. I deepened the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck.

We rested our forheads together, breathing heavily.

"I love you, princess."

"I love you more Joonie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 465 22
แดŠแด‡แดษด แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ ษช๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด แด€๊œฑ แด›สœแด‡ แด˜สŸแด€สส™แดส แดกสœษชแด„สœ ษช๊œฑ แดแด˜แด˜แด๊œฑษชแด›แด‡ ๊œฐส€แดแด แด˜แด€ส€แด‹ ส/ษด แดกสœแด ษช๊œฑ แดษดสŸส แด€ ษดแดส€แดแด€สŸ ๊œฑแด›แดœแด…แด‡ษดแด›. แดษดแด‡ แด›ษชแดแด‡, ส/ษด แด€ษดแด… สœแด‡ส€ แดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ แด…แด‡แด„ษชแด…แด‡แด… แด›แด แด‡๊œฑแด„แด€แด˜แด‡ ๊œฐส€...
88.6K 4.2K 30
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… โ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ...
201 32 15
๐™๐™–๐™š๐™๐™ฎ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™š๐™œ๐™ช ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™จ ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง, ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™, ๐™…๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™ ๐™ค๐™ค๐™ . ๐˜ฝ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™จ๏ฟฝ...
3.1K 252 15
๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ. ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...