They Don't Own Me

Galing kay x-mengirl000

Maze Runner fanfic For too long they had control over her. For too long, they took everything from her. They... Higit pa

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Cast List

Chapter 24

1K 28 1
Galing kay x-mengirl000

Ivy got up with a tired groan, stretching as Minho started with wake up as well. He turned his head to look at her, giving her a sleepy smile.

"Morning," he slurred.

"Morning." She sat back, so she was sitting against the wall behind her bed. She lifted her arm to lay behind Minho's head and began to run her fingers through his hair. That was one of the perks of being in a relationship with him; she was allowed to touch and play with his hair, which he was very protective of. "You ready for today?"

Minho hummed, smiling lazily at her.

"I guess so. I'm way too comfy at the moment, so I don't want to leave."

He shifted so he could face her but winced as he did. Ivy looked down at him in confusion.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Must have slept weird," he replied. "My shoulder hurts a little."

"Sit up and take off your shirt."

"Wow, very blunt, Ivy. I didn't think we were there yet in our relationship."

Ivy rolled her eyes.

"You're jacked, Minho. Now come on, I need to take a look at your back before you head out."

Minho did as he was told, sitting up and turning around so his back was to her. Ivy helped to pull off his shirt. After setting the shirt to the side, Ivy placed her hands on Minho's shoulders. She began to carefully put pressure on his shoulders and back, causing a slight groan to come from Minho.

"Sorry," she muttered.

"You're fine," Minho replied. "It just hurts a little bit, but it feels good too."

Ivy nodded even though he couldn't see her. She put a little more pressure onto his back and used her fingers and palms to get the aches and small knots out of Minho's back. As she worked, she could feel Minho melting under her menstrations. Within no time, Ivy had gotten rid of the pain in Minho's shoulders, but she didn't stop. She let her hands rise up his back and neck until they got to his hair. She began to massage his scalp, running her hands through his hair again. Minho sighed happily, leaning his head back so it rested on Ivy's shoulder. She chuckled a little at the look of bliss on his face.

Minho opened his eyes, forcing himself to stay awake. He looked at Ivy and grinned at her. Without a warning, he spun around and practically tackled her to the bed, simply lying on top of her. Ivy laughed but did not try to move him. Instead, she rubbed his back and neck, making him relax more, his arms wrapped around her body and his head laying on her chest.

"Minho, you've got to get up," she said after a few minutes.

"Don't wanna," he grumbled.

"Come on. You have to get Thomas and go check out the sections." She forced his head up so she could look him in the eye. "I promise we'll continue this later if you want."

"Why the shuck would I not want this?" he replied with a cocky smirk.

Ivy rolled her eyes, tossing Minho's shirt at him. The two got up as he put his shirt back on and headed outside to get Thomas.

~

After saying goodbye to the two boys, Ivy made her way to the Med Hut, a jar of water in her hand. She figured that if Alby was to wake up, he would want some water since he hadn't had any in a few days. She took a deep breath before stepping inside. Alby was tied to the bed, still asleep while Jeff sat beside him. Laying on one of the nearby beds was Clint. The awake Med-Jack looked up, giving Ivy a nod in greeting.

"How is he?" she asked, walking over to the bed and setting the jar on the table.

"The same. He's been a little restless but nothing like it was. It just seems to be dreams now. He hasn't woken up since we injected him with whatever that stuff was."

Ivy nodded as she sat down on the bed. Her hand hovered a little over Alby's before she grabbed it to hold. She stared at the unconscious boy for a moment before turning her gaze back to Jeff. She immediately noticed how tired he looked.

"How much sleep did you two get?" she inquired.

"We stayed up for a while together then Clint took the first watch. We switched around three this morning."

Ivy glanced at her watch; it was about seven fifteen.

"Wake Clint up then head to the Homestead," she told him. "If Newt asks, you two have the day off and are spending the morning sleeping."

"But-"

"Don't argue. I'll watch Alby. Newt will probably join me for a little bit as well."

Jeff nodded. He stood up and went over to Clint, shaking him awake. After quickly explaining what was happening, the two boys left, expressing their thanks to Ivy. Ivy waved them off, thankful that they had watched her friend during the night. The girl stared at Alby, noting how much better he looked. She looked down at his wrists and saw that they were slightly red from his restraints. After a moment's debate, she squeezed his hand lightly and began to untie him. She worked fast and made sure not to hurt him. Once the ties were undone, she returned to her spot beside him.

Alby seemed more relaxed now that he wasn't tied to the bed. That fact alone made Ivy smile a little. The girl sat in silence, slightly hunched over as she watched Alby. If Ivy was honest with herself, she lost track of time as she sat there.

"-iza..."

Ivy's head shot up, her brown eyes wide as she looked at her friend. She moved closer toward him, trying to hear him but he didn't say anything.

"Alby?" she said gently. "You okay?"

"Eliza." The name came out more clear this time. Ivy became confused.

"Alby, what are you talking about?"

"No," he said, his face suddenly becoming sad and scared. "No, please no. Don't!"

"Alby?"

"Please don't let them take me."

"Who, Alby?"

"Eliza!"

Alby's eyes shot open, panic in them. The boy sat up, his chest beginning to rise and fall rapidly as his breathing became more labored. Ivy quickly grabbed his hand, rubbing it gently to try to calm him.

"Hey, hey, calm down," Ivy whispered. "You're alright. I promise. You're safe, Alby." After a few minutes, the boy's breathing returned to normal though he was still shaking. "That's it. I'm here, Alby, no one's going to get you."

"Ivy?"

"Yeah, I'm here."

Without another word, Alby wrapped his arms around her body, holding her close to him. Ivy was surprised at first but let him hug her, knowing he needed it. She carefully moved back so she was sitting higher up on the bed, giving Alby an easier way to hold her. With slow movements, Ivy ran her hand up and down his arm, keeping him calm. Her heart broke a little when she felt her oldest friend's body shake; she could feel where his tears were wetting her shirt, but she couldn't bring herself to give it a thought.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she whispered, not wanting to disturb Alby.

"They took me from her," he replied, his voice muffled since his face was hiding in her hair.

"Who?"

"My sister."

"You remember?"

"I remember being taken, and screaming. Screaming for her to not let them take me. They didn't want her, but they wanted me. I didn't want this, none of us deserved this. You weren't even supposed to be here. You weren't-"

"Sh, Alby, calm down," Ivy whispered again. "It's okay. I promise it is. I wouldn't want to change what happened, but right now you have to stay calm. Here, drink this." She handed him the water she brought in earlier. The boy thankfully took it, taking his time with the drink as he continued to calm down. When he was done, he handed Ivy the jar back. "Better?" Alby shrugged. "Why don't you rest? I can tell you're still exhausted and you're still recovering."

"Will you stay?"

"Of course."

Alby laid back down, his arm still around Ivy. She continued to rub his arm and eventually, the boy fell asleep again. He was still part delirious from the Changing and it had taken a lot of energy out of him. Ivy didn't dare move in fear of waking him, at least not until he was deep asleep.

As he slept, Ivy's mind went over the words he had said to her. He remembered. The Changing and the serum helped him remember his life before the Maze. He has, or had, a sister named Eliza. He was taken from her against his will. Ivy couldn't help but wonder if she had a family as well. She wondered if she had any siblings or parents. She wondered if she was taken from them the same way Alby was taken from Eliza.

The rest of Alby's words floated to her mind as she thought about everything.

"You weren't even supposed to be here."

What did he mean she wasn't supposed to be here? Was her coming to the Maze a mistake? Was she never supposed to come? Who was supposed to come in her place?

These thoughts ran through her mind, causing her to lose track of time. She was pulled out of her slight trance by a soft knock, causing her to look up at the door. She smiled slightly when Newt stepped into the hut.

"Hey," he said. "How's he doing?"

"Better. He's stopped fidgeting and sweating; that stuff Teresa had must be fighting off the Changing."

"Has he woken up or said anything?"

"Just mumblings. He woke up briefly but fell back asleep. He's still pretty shaken."

Newt nodded, sitting down by the bed. Neither spoke for a while, and when they did, their voices dropped down into whispers as not to wake their sleeping friend.

"So where do you think Minho and Thomas are?" Newt asked.

Ivy raised her arm to look at her watch.

"If they're making good time, then they're probably close to the outer sections. They should be getting there soon."

"Good that. Maybe we'll finally find a way out of here." Ivy nodded. "Have you eaten yet today?"

Ivy paused, trying to think back to the last time she ate.

"I don't think so," she replied. "I came straight here after Minho and Thomas left."

"Let's get you some food then. Can't have you passing out from not eating."

"You go find someone to watch Alby first. Then I'll go with you to the Mess Hall."

Newt left and came back a short time later with Teresa, who had offered to watch Alby. The blonde then practically dragged Ivy to the Mess Hall so she could eat. Frypan was happy enough to give her her food, having saved her a plate from lunch when he realized she hadn't been to either meal so far. Newt and Ivy talked about random things, enjoying one another's company as Ivy ate her meal.

Just before Ivy could put her slice of bread into her mouth, a loud crash was heard echoing across the Glade.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

196K 4.1K 33
Y/N, a skeleton named Benjamin, a knife called Sheila and some Griever slush. A night of return after 372 moons in the maze, on one fateful night, G...
240K 6.9K 45
• Trial One: The Maze • ||𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑|| Blake was said to have tamed the vicious robotic creature, Seven. She was granted the nickname...
282K 5.2K 39
𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚑𝚘 𝚡 𝚈/𝙽 𝙽𝚊𝚔𝚘𝚊 ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ______________ 𝙼𝚊𝚣𝚎 𝚁𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 ¹°²°³ ______ 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚢...
681 45 32
One day, a girl wakes up in a box. She is surrounded by boys. What is this place? And will she get out? She goes on an adventure with Thomas, Newt, M...