Enzo

By dogsgunnabarkxx

Lorenzo 'Snake' De Luca known by most as Snake released from prison returns home to be with his best friend a... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 "Snake is coming home"
Chapter 2 "I do many things but you aren't one of them"
Chapter 3 "It Looks Good On You Although It Would Be Better Off"
Chapter 4 " I Started To Fall For You Ronnie"
Chapter 5 "We Killed Him"
Chapter 6 "You'd Make A Good Girlfriend"
Chapter 7 "Where Are You?"
Chapter 8 "Let's Go To My Place"
Chapter 9 "You Do This Often?"
Chapter 10 "Time To Get Training Princess"
Chapter 11 "I Am Dying"
Chapter 12 "It's Gotten Dirtier"
Chapter 13 "I'm A Detective"
Chapter 14 "I'm Kat With A K Not A C"
Chapter 15 "God I'm Going To Kill Him"
Chapter 16 "I Missed You Last Night"
Chapter 17 "Someone Just Wants To Get Fucked"
Chapter 18 "She's Not You"
Chapter 19 "Guess You're All Mine Now"
Chapter 20 "Are You Fucking Crazy?"
Chapter 21"Do Not Fuck My Sister In My House"
Chapter 22 "We Should Talk"
Chapter 23 "Here's Me Thinking You Had Gone Soft"
Chapter 24 "He Makes Me Feel So Many Things"
Chapter 25 "Strip For Me?"
Chapter 26 "Okay Edward Cullen"
Chapter 27 "Trust Me Princess?"
Chapter 28 "We Should Do It Again"
Chapter 29 "How Have I Not Noticed You Guys Stalking?"
Chapter 30 "You're Finally Mine"
Chapter 31 "Who The Fuck Made Her Cry?"
Chapter 32 "I Came To Help You"
Chapter 33 'You're Something Else Sweetheart'
Chapter 34 "God I'm Going To Marry You"
Chapter 35 "You Look Like A Angel"
Chapter 36 "Stay Strong Man"
Chapter 37 "We Look Awful"
Chapter 38 "It's You"
Chapter 39 "Miss Me Love?"
Chapter 40 "I Need More Sleep"
Chapter 41 "Princess Look At Me"
Chapter 42 "Enjoy The Island"
Chapter 43 "I Have A Surprise For You Tomorrow"
Chapter 45 "I Can't Fucking Stop Until This Is Over"
Chapter 46 "You Get Too Brave Sometimes, Sweetheart"
Chapter 47 "We Got Lost"
Chapter 48 "Do You Think It's Them?"
Chapter 49 "Scream My Name Princess"
Chapter 50 "Let's Get This Shit Over With"
Chapter 51"Get Your Hands Of My Girl"
Chapter 52 "You Deserve The Good Guy"
Chapter 53 "No Undress Again"
Chapter 54 "Don't Defend Him"
Chapter 55 "For You Always, Princess"
Chapter 56 "Let's Go Torture A Bitch"
Chapter 57 "Then Fuck Me Like You've Missed Me"
Chapter 58 "Chocolate lava cake to go?"
Chapter 59 "Forever Princess"
Chapter 60 "I See, No Ring No Kids"
Chapter 61 "I'll Carry You"
Chapter 62 "You've Been Such A Brat Today"
Chapter 63 "I'm Going To Take You To My Favourite Place"
Chapter 64 "The Candles Were Supposed To Be Romantic"

Chapter 44 "Are You That Loud?"

1.3K 21 5
By dogsgunnabarkxx

NOT EDITED

*Veronica POV* 

Today was the first time since being here that I wore something other than a bikini. I would usually wear a bikini with a cover up or shorts when we would go for walks and collect our supplies delivery. We lived around 5 minutes from where the boat would dock, the men would help us take the supplies to the house saving us from having to go back and forth. I tied the white wrap dress in to a bow, I wore flat sandals knowing they would be the easiest to walk in. 

I threw my hair up into a messy bun not wanting it in the way , delivery days were the days we would clean the rooms we used. It was mostly the kitchen, our bedroom and the living area. We had a couple maids who would would come twice a week to clean the other rooms in the mansion. I made it clear to them that they did not have to worry about the rooms we used. I met Lorenzo in the kitchen where he was making a smoothie for the both of us. Being here in the heat has increased our intake of fruit since anything else we ate too much of would just make us feel bloated. Lorenzo wore stripped black and white shorts with a plain black shirt and a pair of slides. I had gotten used to seeing him dress more casual over the weeks, I like it more than seeing him in a suit. 

"Thank you" I gulped down some of my smoothie.

"You're welcome princess" Lorenzo kissed my forehead giving me butterflies. 

"When do I get my surprise?" I asked excitement filled me.

"First we have to collect our supplies" I knew he was just trying to distract me. I washed our glasses before we headed to the beach. We took the usually short walk down to where the boat would be. They usually came between 2 and 3pm we arranged to keep it the same day and time every week just to make things easier. 

"They're already here" I rushed over to help them unload as usual they tried to stop me but I didn't want to feel useless. Once everything was off the boat we each decided what we could carry to the house. 

"Why did you bring us suitcases?" I asked looking at the two medium suitcases here. 

"I'll take them" I heard a voice I hadn't heard in weeks. 

"AMY" I screamed running to her. I jumped in to her arms excited to see someone other than Lorenzo. 

"Are you staying?" I asked my legs still wrapped around her waist. I got off her making sure not to pull her white bandeau down. She was wearing it with blush colour shorts and flip flops. 

"Do I just not exist?"I looked behind Amy to notice Noah for the first time. 

"Amy do you hear something?" I asked her pretending to look for where the sound was from.

"Nothing at all, must be in your head V" we both laughed at Noah who was now pouting at us. 

"I liked it when you two weren't together" he sulked taking the suitcases with him. 

"Do you like your surprise?" I nodded bouncing with excitement. 

"We can have a barbecue tonight and drink we have so much alcohol. We can find horror movies to watch with snacks. We can-" 

"Calm down sweetheart. They're staying with us for a few days we can do all that stuff" Lorenzo interrupted my rambling. 

"I'm so excited to have someone else here no offence but I was slowly going crazy" I admitted. Being quarantined with Lorenzo wasn't the worst it was just the missing my friends and work part that stressed me. 

"We can catch up once we've stocked the fridge and changed" Amy said unpacking a box of supplies. 

The guys changed in to their swim shorts before they prepared for the barbecue. 

"Did you  choice a room to stay in?" I asked finishing my coffee. 

"We picked one on the opposite side of the house to you" Noah replied. I looked to Amy confused why they would be so far.

"Are you that loud?" I questioned.  Noah and Lorenzo burst out laughing at us.

"No, you're the one who's too loud V" Amy stated. I slapped her arm embarrassed she called me out. This was better when it was pointed at her. 

"Fuck right there Lorenzo" she faked moaned loudly. Lorenzo was holding in a laugh I could see it but Noah didn't try he just let his laughter out. 

"Deeper mmm" this time I punched her arm. 

"Careful I bruise easy" she rubbed the place I hit. 

"Yeah you're knees show it" I said taking my chance to make a sexual joke. Amy laughed it off with the guys unbothered. 

"You're a bad best friend" I complained. I wanted to go hide. Luckily it was just the four of us here and not all of our friends including my brother. 

"I'm just being honest" she shrugged it off. Amy was such a confident woman, I was too but she would put herself in situations I would never. She knew how to remain confident even when she was embarrassed, I on the other hand would run and hide. 

"On that note I'm going to change in to a bikini" I rushed up the stairs not bothering to wait for Amy. I changed in to a rusted orange bikini my hair remained in a messy bun. I took off the little amount of make up not wanting to have it ruined in the pool. 

I left to go found Amy's room even though she never told me exactly which one it was. I reached the stairs at the start of the hallway where my room was. I continued down to the other hallway hoping by opposite side she meant this. 

"AMY" I called out her name knocking on doors until I saw one a door open on it's own. I walk faster to get to her room. 

"I love that colour on you" Amy complimented me as soon as she saw me. She was in a neon green bikini, her hair in a high ponytail and all her make up was removed too. 

"I wish I could look like you in that colour" I said checking out her bikini. Some girls would look awful in the colour but Amy's skin tone complimented the colour well. 

"With how tanned you are you'd look good in neon colours" she assured me I rolled my eyes jokingly at her. 

"I think the guys are waiting" I told her looking out the window in to the garden. I could see the smoke from the barbecue, Noah was by the pool doing nothing while Lorenzo was cooking.

"I need to talk to you about something before we go down" Amy said by the tone in her voice I could tell that it was serious. I sat down on her bed waiting for whatever new she had to tell me. 

"Danny and Kat broke up" I had no words. Why would they break up? Did Danny do something? I would kill him if he did. 

"Kat ended it-"

"I'm going to kill him" I muttered knowing she wouldn't end it unless he had done something. 

"Kat can do that herself very easily" Amy joked I let out a little laugh. 

"Why did she end it?" I questioned.

"Danny's been running on little sleep and a lot of stress since you left V" she started to explain.

"He was getting angry over the littlest thing. It got to the point where it would happen everyday" she paused for a breath, I waited for her to continue wanting to know the full story before I reacted. 

"Kat and him would argue everyday to the point where Kat would stay over mine and cry" I let a long sigh and laid on to my back not sure how to take this. 

"Kat told him that she doesn't want them grow to hate each other which is why she wants to take a break" Amy laid next to me. 

"Is he okay?" I asked worried about my brother. I knew after our parents died he threw himself in to working non stop. I felt like he would be doing the same thing here, Kat deserves happiness which my brother wasn't giving her. She deserved all his attention and love which she wasn't getting because of me. Was this my fault? I took away both of their happiness because I dated a shit person. Alex needed to be gone and if killing him was the only way to stop him from ruining people's lives I wasn't against it. He tried to rape me, I knew deep down that if Lorenzo hadn't come that day I wouldn't of been able to stop him. I felt like my soul had left my body when he was kissing me. I forgot how to fight back. I forgot where everything was hidden in the office. I forgot how to save myself. I truly believe his done this to other women and killing him would stop that happening again. 

"He misses you and it worries him that he can't see you and know you're okay" Amy said staring at the ceiling. 

"I miss him" I breathed out feeling the tears getting ready to come out. 

"He's doing everything to protect you V" I wiped the tears that slid down my face.

"I know that's why I love him so much" I sobbed.

"He doesn't take care of himself. He never thinks about himself. I need you to promise me that you won't let him do something stupid" I begged her. Danny hadn't sent us a letter this week, I'm guessing it's because he knew Amy and Noah would tell me everything. Amy brought a burner type phone with her with Danny's number. I could only use it once which is why I'm saving it for an emergency. 

"I will try V" she said holding out her pinky for me to wrap mine around. 

"I miss you guys" I laid on top of Amy trying to hug her.

"I know we've been apart for a while but I'm still straight" she pushed me off her. I got up rolling my eyes at her dumbass. 

"Let's go I think food will almost be done" I wiped the tears under my eyes not wanting the guys to notice I was crying. Amy followed me back downstairs to the kitchen where we found the mixologist Ben mixing cocktails for everyone. He had a few jugs pre made for us in the fridge since he would be leaving soon. I took a jug along with a already filled glass out to the pool after thanking and saying bye to Ben. Amy took the glasses for herself along with two more for the guys. 

"Food is almost done" Lorenzo called out to us. Noah was sat at the table filled with food waiting for us. I took a seat opposite him while Amy sat next to him. I plated up some of the left over mac and cheese I made for a midnight snack last night. Amy and Noah loaded their own plates with the already made barbecue food, I made myself a burger before I made a plate for Lorenzo. 

"Here's the last of the chicken pieces" Lorenzo placed the plate down. I took a piece not wanting Lorenzo to get offended. 

"This is so good" I moaned taking more of the burger in to my mouth. 

"Glad you like it chef" he sent me a wink.

"Is he driving you crazy yet?" Noah asked I looked to Lorenzo who was interested in the answer.

"I think I'm driving him crazy" I replied honestly.

"You're not that bad" he assured me.

"I'm sure prison was worse than being stuck here with a beautiful girl" Amy said I looked at her surprised. I think this was the first time in a long time anyone has mentioned prison.

"Prison was so much worse this is like a holiday" Lorenzo replied sending me a small smile. It let me know that bringing prison up was okay. He was okay. 

"Any news on Alex?" I asked not able to hold the question in any longer.

 "One of Alex's men cracked telling us that Alex had took his closest men with him to travel countries he thinks you'd be staying at" Noah stated. Amy ate her food I could tell she was only half listening because she knew all this already. 

"Last we heard he was in Russia" I looked to Noah confused. Why would he think I would hide in Russia? 

"I think he's starting to just fly any where to find you at this point" Amy suggested. 

"I don't understand why he wants me" I complained. The more I thought about how desperate Alex was to find me the more I thought there has to be something else to this. No one chases a girl around the fucking world when she's made it clear she hates you. He's after something other than me and I'm going to find it.

"You were a pretty good-" 

"He wants something from me and it's important enough to chase me for it" I felt bad for interrupting Amy but I had to get this theory out. 

"What do you think it is?" I shrugged not sure. I tried to think back to when I was with Alex but he never involved me in his work much. I'd been to a couple 'meetings' that turned in to pool parties but that was about it. 

"I think he must have left something with me and I just never knew the real value of it" I guessed. At this point I was just making up my own conspiracy theory but I couldn't find another reason for him to be a crazy ass stalker. 

"What has he given you? Other than emotional trauma" Amy asked I laughed at her comment. She had always disliked him.

"Has he ever given you a gift?" Noah asked. I thought back to relationship with Alex we barely went out and did anything. He liked to stay in and I know now that is because he could control and manipulate me easier when I was alone with him. He disliked my friends making it clear to them causing them to dislike him back. 

"Didn't he give you a watch for your birthday?" Amy asked reminding me of something I had forgotten. 

" I think so" I thought back to that night. I remember we had drank a lot he was being overly excited and happy. I liked this side of him the light carefree side but if he had another drink he would do a complete 180. That night we got back to his apartment I stayed the night wanting to spend my whole birthday with him. I remember waking up the next day to a small navy box with a small note that read 'keep me safe Love' I knew it was for me by the nickname he had written.

"We need to get home" I jumped up from the table to run up to my room. I got the burner phone with Danny's number saved and rang it.

"V?" he answered hopeful.

"Danny send a plane now we need to come home" I ordered but he just asked questions.

"Why? What are you doing? Do you know what is at stake here? I'm protecting you V" I could hear all the anger he had.

"Get me a fucking plane home now I know what Alex is after" I snapped.

"It's not me he wants. I have something that belongs to him and he's looking for it" I said dramatically as I could. 

"Tell me where it is and I will draw him out with it before I kill him" Danny threatened. 

"I need to do it else he won't come to get it, trust me. I can convince him to meet me, I know somewhere in his fucked up heart he still cares for me. If he didn't I would be dead the fist time he found me. Now send a plane" I begged wanting this to end. 

"Be ready and on the beach at 8am" Danny hung up without saying goodbye. I knew he was angry but I also knew I had to do this. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 43.1K 46
โ๐ƒ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ˆ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š?โž ๊•ฅ She's beautiful, intelligent and seductive like her mother. But merciless, wicked...
551K 11.7K 26
As a result of past trauma, Lucy, a hardworking nurse, has kept herself in a safe bubble, only letting her closest friends in. She knows she needs to...
169K 3.9K 23
Anastasia Ivanov inherits her father's mafia after his death, but also acquires his past enemies as well. Her father was not a good man and that left...
228K 3.5K 63
Being lied to and sold probably is not a good thing to most people. But for Camilla it was worst then death. To Luciano it was necessary. What happen...