Percy Jackson: Gods and Demig...

By fergusdaya11

Basically, this is a mix of interviews with gods or demigods, stories about gods or sometimes demigods I made... More

Introduction
Special Interview with Percy Jackson (None)
Demigod Holidays With the Gods (Jason)
The Classic: I Am Your Father (Darth Vader)
A Letter From Percy (Octavian)
Parent To Child (None)
Craving Lettuce (None)
Random Saying #1 (None)
Rachel and Annabeth (None)
Flirting With Death (None)
Seriously Percy? (None)
Ships Could Sail (None)
An Exclusive Interview with Mr. D (None)
Let Me Take A Selfie (Piper)
You and I (Jason)
The Talk with Poseidon (Poseidon)
They Are My Cousins??? (Athena)
You Are Frustrating (None)
Annabeth For the Win (None)
Frank's Diet (None)
Thoughts About Nico (None)
Christmas With the Gods (Hera)
Demeter's Big Movie (Percy)
Never Mess with Aphrodite (Percy)
Aphrodite's Sacred Animal (Percy)
Artemis' Giant Lover (Orion)
Hermes To The Delivery Rescue (Hermes)
Happy Birthday Campers (Dionysus)
Hera's Perfect Family (Hera)
Oh Percy . . . (None)
How Hephaestus Was Born (Percy)
Zeus Eats His Wife (Percy)
Demeter's Big Trip Around the World (Demeter)
Rick Riordan's Trip To The Greek Museum (None)
Apollo The Wonder Baby (Percy)
Special Moments with Travis Stoll (None)

Athena's Handkerchief Child (Percy)

937 11 4
By fergusdaya11

Have you ever heard of the story of Hephaestus and Athena having a child? Probably not. If you did, I'm gonna tell you anyway. Get ready because things are about to get weird.

So, Hephaestus was the crippled blacksmith god. More on him later...

Right now, what you need to know (kinda) is that ever since Hephaestus helped Athena get out of Zeus' forehead, he started to develop a crush on her.

This made sense because they were both into tools and crafts. They were both deep thinkers and enjoyed solving mechanical problems.

Hephaestus' problem was that Athena hated love and never wanted to hold hands with a guy, much less marry one.

Even if Hephaestus had been handsome, Athena would still turn him down. But Hephaestus was Grade-A Industrial-Strength Ugly with Extra Gross.

He tried flirting with her a lot, like, Hey baby, want to see my hammer collection?

That definitely did not help. Every time he got close to her, she just ran off. She just kept moving away from Hephaestus. Finally, the poor guy was panting and sweaty.

He flung himself at Athena, wrapping his hands around her waist.

"Please," he begged. "You're the perfect woman for me!"

He buried his face into his skirt and sobbed and sniveled, and some of his godly sweat rubbed off on her knee.

"Gross!" She kicked Hephaestus away and snatched up the nearest peace of cloth, which was a handkerchief.

She wiped the godly sweat off her leg and tossed the gross piece of cloth out of Olympus, it slowly fluttered down the earth.

Then she ran away. That should've been the end of the story but something strange happened.

You might be wondering what happened to the piece of handkerchief.

It contained the essence of both Athena and Hephaestus, and somehow (don't ask me how) when it hit the ground, it grew into a mortal baby.

Some say, that there was some blood from Ouranos when he was chopped up to pieces on that spot which gave the gift of life.

But I don't know, I wasn't actually there.

Up on Olympus, Athena heard the baby crying. She tried to ignore it, but motherly instinct stirred inside her.

She went down from Olympus, and took the baby into her arms. The baby still cried. "Hush little one, I suppose technically you are my son." She decided. "Even though I am an eternal maiden, I will claim you as my own, and name you Erikthonius.

Personally, I think that she could've chosen a better name than that, she is the goddess of wisdom after all.

The kid grew up and he kicked Kekrops out and became the new King of Athens. That's why the Athenian kings liked to say they were descended from Athena and Hephaestus even though Athena is an eternal maiden.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.5K 673 45
Another cliché story about mortals meeting demigods. Requests are open, feel free to DM me! Trigger Warning: This story might contain a few sensitive...
4.8K 98 17
This is a story about the demigods going to Hogwarts. I know this story has been written a million times, but what's different here? This is story is...
33.3K 1K 53
A whole series of ask the demi-gods! Just ask what you wanna know and they'll answer you but it will end with a whole lot of SASSINESS!! And is quite...
4.5K 152 13
To my readers: i've changed my username.... it's still me: Booklover1214, just a different name... :) Book Summary: Ever wonder what life as a demig...