A Love Story Or Not

By ManviGupta512

Shehnaaz fell in love with Sidharth when she was 16, but he was in love with somebody else! Lets see what hap... More

#1
#2
#3
#4
#
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
#10
#10.1
#11
#12
#13
#THANK YOU And PLEASE VOTE
#14
#15
#16
#17
#18
#19
Suggestion
#20
#
#21
#22
#23
#24
#25
#26
#
#27
#28
#29
#30
#31
#32
#33
#34
#35
#36
#37
#38
Important
#39
Hint
#40
#41
#42
#43
#45
#46
#47
#48
#49
#50
#51
#52
#53
#54
#55
#
#56
#57
#58
#59
#60
#61
#62
#63
#64
#65
#66
#67
#68
#69
#70
#71
#72
#73
#74
#76
#75
#77
#78
Question
#79
#80
SSR and SHEHNAAZ
#81
#82
#83
#84
#85
#86
#87
#88
#89
#90
#91
#92
#93
#94
#95
#96
#97
#98
#99
#100
#101
#102
#103
#104
#
#105
#106
#107
#108
#109
#110
#111
#112
#113
#114
#
#115
PLEASE DON'T SKIP THIS 🙏
#116
#117
#118
#119
#120
Look What I Found
#121
#122
Sidharth Shukla Did What?
Pehle Ye Post Kiya Tha 😳😳
#
#
Question, Honest Answer Needed
A LOVE STORY OR NOT PART 2
PART 2
First Part Out!

#44

4.5K 431 39
By ManviGupta512

Neetu di had taken baaz and preeti di away,a long time back to give both of them some privacy.

"Sidharth sachchi bolne wala hai? Is he going to confess it to her? Oh my God, are you serious di?", baaz asked.

"Sanu bhaabhi banegi. Oho, balle balle! Yar Sanu humari bhabhi. Can you belive it di? She is going to be Sidharth's wife!", preeti di said excitedly.

"Oh hello hello! Apne dimag ke ghode mat chla preeti. Abhi sirf ek dusre ko confess kiya hai dono ne. Abhi shaadi kahan? Sirf usne confess Kiya hai", Neetu di said making the both of them understand.

They both nodded in understanding and slightly disappointed that there's still some time left for Sanu to come to their home permanently.

Hearing Sidharth confess, Shehnaaz's eyes welled up and she couldn't believe it.

She took her some place else, where there was no one around and asked him,

"Sachchi?"

He nodded.

"Gande wala?"

He nodded.

"Friend wala se zyada?"

He nodded.

"Romantic Wala?"

He nodded.

"Jo mein terse karti hun wo wala?"

He nodded.

Before she could ask any further, Sidharth just holds her from shoulder and speaks clearly and loudly trying to make her understand because she doesn't seem to believe him,

"Shehnaaz, I. Love. You. Romantic. Wala. Ishq. Wala. Gande. Wala. Jaisa. Tu. Karti. Hai. Waise. Wala.".

"Hayee sachchi? Kha kasam?", she says, tears threatening to fall.

He says, "Teri kasam gadhi!".

"Yakeen nhi ho ra Sidharth", she says, her voice cracking.

"Yakeen nhi ho ra?", he asks and she nods. "To ab ho jaega!", he says and pulls her towards him by waist.

She gasps due to the sudden forceful yet gentle pull. The next moment she knows, Sidharth has smashed his lips on hers.

He kisses her for sometime but she doesn't reciprocate. He pulls back, "Abhi bhi ni hua?".

Hearing him say this, Shehnaaz stands on her toes and takes her hands towards his neck, cupping it in her tiny hands. She makes him lean towards her and closes her eyes while kissing him.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz kiss gently at first, both trying to make each other believe that its all true, making each other believe that this is really happening. Its real!

They are kissing each other to tell it to themselves that that belong to each other.

Shehnaaz is kissing Sidharth to make herself believe that this is the love of her life and she is kissing him, that too on the airport before she leaves for Italy.

While Sidharth is kissing her to make himself believe that Shehnaaz's confession was true. He is trying to make himself believe that this is the kind of love that he had for her. He is trying to make himself believe that he is really in love with his best friend, for whom he rushed to the airport and who is now in his arms and who is now being loved and kissed by him.

After they both are done making each other believe, the kiss turns more passionate and urgent.

They have been dying to kiss each other for so long, and this kiss represents all the frustration of the times that they had to  control themselves.

Theit kiss had now turned into the longing that they both have had for each other since almost 10 years.

Their kiss had now turned into the darkness that they both felt that night when Sidharth kissed her navel.

Their kiss has now turned into the way of telling each other that they would have definitely kissed each other that night, if not for that water bottle.

Their kissing has now turned into a way of telling each other how much they missed each other, how much they missed the warmness.

Sidharth and Shehnaaz both have poured, all the times that they felt sad and hurt due to each other, into that kiss.

Sidharth's hands were on her waist, and this little top of hers was helping him greatly. He massaged her bare waist. He did that with all his rights on her.

Earlier when they both got intimate, it was because they couldn't control but now they didn't have to control at any cost because she was his and he was hers.

She was massaging his scalp with her tiny hands. Sidgath noticed that she was struggling to kiss him due to the major difference in their heights and so he kept both his hands under her knees, and pulled her up.

Now, her legs were wrapped around his waist and they were able to kiss properly, without him needing to bend down and without her needing to stand on her toes.

His hands were under her hips, and he grabbed her ass trying to squeeze it.

Shehnaaz's tear fell while kissing him and Sidharth felt moist mess on his face. So, he pulled apart to ask her what was wrong.

When he asked her, she just denied and hugged him tightly and then she pulled apart from the hug as she kissed him again.

Sidharth understood what has happened to her. This girl has loved him for 10 years and she couldn't believe that they both were together, kissing each other.

He knew that she might have never imagined both of them to be here and doing what they were doing.

What should he say about her? Even he couldn't believe that he was here with Shehnaaz, who used to be her best friend has now turned into the love of her life.

God, knows for how long they had been kissing each other. While kissing, Shehnaaz has moved backwards to rest her back on the wall, because she knew that if she hadn't then she would have already collapsed on the ground.

They both moved apart when they felt breathless and in a moment, again charged towards each other with more passion.

They kissed more and it was a new found passion. They came towards each other with new energy.

Sidharth's phone wrung and they both broke apart again. It was neetu di.

"Tum dono ka ho gya ho to aa jao! Wait karte karte ek ghante se upar ho gya hai. Sanu ki flight hai adhe ghante mein, aao jaldi. Hum Starbucks mein hain aur tere aur Sanu ke liye coffee le li hai!", she said.

"Ek ghanta ho bhi gya?", both looked at each other and exclaimed.

They both were going back from where they came from.

"Waise Shehnaaz tera first time tha na?", he asked while smirking towards her.

She looked up at him confusion, not able to understand what was he referring to.

Sidharth took his hand and caressed it over her lips, making her understand what was he saying.

Shehnaaz opened her mouth in astonishment.

She was watching how much audacity does this man beside her has to actually mock her for this being her first kiss. She was too angry at him for making such a remark.

"oh, so you would have rather preferred if I was experienced?", she looked at him and smirked.

"What? No. Its actually great that nobody has kissed you before me!", he said clearly terrified of this girls sassyness.

He knew that she has another answer ready.

"You know what, i have realised. I should have kissed other men before kissing you so that we could share a nice kiss!", she said.

"No baby! That's not what I mean at all...".

Before he could continue any further, she interrupted him,

"Baby, I will rectify my mistake. Aaj Jo hua wo hua, par next time tak I would be fully experienced. Don't you worry, Italian men will help to make me perfect for you, baby!", she said as sweetly as possible and then stood on her toes to kiss him.

"Shehnaaz bakwas mat karo. Mein mazaak kar ra tha. What Italian men? Sabka mu tod dunga mein bta ra hun!", he yelled after her because she was walking way too ahead of him.

He ran behind her, "Shehnaaz! Shehnaaz! Tu aisa kuch nhi karegi! Sun ri hai!".

But Shehnaaz has already reached the trio and she was being patted and kissed turn by the three if them.

The trio obviously knew what went through between them, no, obvious not the kiss part, they knew about the confession.

Everybody was happy now. The 5 of them had coffee and now it was time for to leave.

She hugged neetu di and preeti di who were about to cry,abd then hugged baaz who couldn't even look at her due to being emotional.

She then went towards Sidharth. Sidharth hugged her,and she emotional too. When the final announcement was made, they were about to part when Sidharth whispered, "Take good care of my girlfriend!".

She asked, "Who is that?".

"Abbey tu, aur kaun?", he said in a matter of fact tone.

"Shukla ji aapne sirf confess kiya hai, ask out nhi maara hai. To mein apki girlfriend kaise?", she asked and then smirked at him.

She bid a bye to everyone and without anybody noticing, placed a little peck on his lips,making him come out of his thoughts.

Sidharth was thinking about what Shehnaaz has said about asking her out and he had to agree that she was right.

What will Sidharth do now? How will both of them stay apart from each other for 2 months? Will this seperation take a toll on both of them or will they both overcome these 2 months and come together!

Please please please VOTE and COMMENT to motivate me. Keep showering your love.

I love you all and you are my lovers 😂❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 41.9K 96
There are times you fall in love with someone not knowing whether or not the person feels the same for you. But if it's a childhood love you are some...
22.8K 2.4K 28
An unconventional story of two imperfectly perfect people who're real, raw & incredibly rare. Shehnaaz Kaur Bhalla, the young, rebellion, progressiv...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...
179K 14.5K 66
Sidharth, a simple normal man like many other, who get scared, who gets nervous who cries too but that doesn't define he is less of a man. On the o...