Her Innocence

By Diyya_98

Her innocence was amusing to him but the dark secrets that hid behind it were scarier than anything. Her timi... More

Sample
Prologue
Chap # 1 "So, you may kiss the bride."
Chap # 2 "Why are you crying?"
Chap # 3 "What is this feeling?"
Chap # 4 "Why are you so fat?"
Chap # 5 "Babies are so cute."
Chap # 6 "A kiss would be fine."
Chap # 7 "You are so beautiful."
Chap # 8 "You are ticklish?"
Chap # 9 "Don't tell me you fucked her so har-"
Chap # 10 "I trust you."
Chap # 11 "I want to have a baby too."
Chap # 12 "You have to be naked!"
Chap # 13 "I have something for you?"
Chap # 14 "He kissed me!"
Chap # 15 "Idiot!"
Chap # 16 "Can you unzip this?"
Chap # 17 "You saw me naked!?"
Chap # 18 "Do you love me?"
Chap # 19 "That I got kidnapped."
Chap # 20 "And who do you Love?"
Chap # 21 "Do you trust me?"
Chap # 22 "Turn around."
Chap # 23 "Was that your aunt, Mrs. Rivera?"
Chap # 24 "Mom?"
Chap # 25 "Leave now or things will get worse."
Chap # 26 "Strip my love."
Chap # 27 "Bedroom now."
Chap # 28 "Your Mom is a cock blocker!"
Chap # 29 "I promise."
Chap # 31 "I spit on your apology."
Chap # 32 "Pathetic Attempt."
Chap # 33 "P-please I-I beg yo-you. Leav-e me."
Chap # 34 "Let's go save your Princess."
Chap # 35 "Merry Christmas!"
Chap # 36 "Drop it or she loses her life."
Chap # 37 "Let's Dance?"
Chap # 38 "Where. Are. They?"
Epilogue

Chap # 30 "I am pregnant!"

4K 138 43
By Diyya_98

Nathan Rivera's POV

"I apologise that I got knocked over, I didn't see that sneak attack coming." Conner said as he tried to sit up on his hospital bed, groaning in pain. I wanted to rip his throat out but here I am controlling myself just because he is hurt. He had one job and he failed at it making me hire more bodyguards but Janet won't know about them as they will hide out in public while watching her.

"Give me one good reason that I shouldn't shoot you in the head right now?" I growled as Lidya gasped with her eyes wide. I forgot she was in here.

"Leave Lydia." Without wasting a second she barged out of the room, slamming the door.

"I placed a tracker on one of the guys." I narrowed my eyes at him, telling him to continue. "The guy while he was fighting with me, I planted a tracker on his clothes and now we need to get there before he discards his clothes." I smiled a little and I slapped his shoulder making him wince in pain.

"You see that. You are in pain, I am going with the rest of the group while you recover so you can get back at your job." I said as he glared at me while I went out of the room towards Janet, Lydia and Riley who all were sitting on the bench outside the room. They all stood up except Janet.

"All three of you are on lockdown till we find that bitch, no one will leave the hous-"

"I have to take care of my father." Lydia cut me of as I stared at her.

"Then you are not allowed to work till I say so." She flinched back a little by my voice as Riley nodded in agreement. Janet was not even looking at me, as she had something else on her mind while staring at the white plain wall infront of her.

"Janet? Do you understand?" Her eyes met mine as I could feel emotions going through them but anyone else looking at her would find a easy going little girl. She nodded her head as she went back to what she was doing making me roll my eyes.

"Come on, I will drop all of you off to the house." Without a question, they all followed me out of the hospital.

******

"Riley I need you to keep a close eye on Janet, anything happens you call me the exact second. Got it?" I told her as I sat on the loveseat while she took a seat right infront of me in the living room. She shook her head up and down as her mind drifted off to something, her face turned and peered the door Janet has walked into.

"Do you- Do you think Janet will go willingly with her Aunt just so she thinks that you won't be harmed?" I gazed at this old lady for a good 2 second before huffing some air out of my lips. I knew Janet would do anything if it means to keep me away from suffering or being in agony. Even if she gets hurts or worst even if she di- She may have promised me but I don't believe her one bit. She may be thinking of leaving right now or how to get out of here so her mother or I won't suffer. Over my dead body.

"Thats why I want you to look after her." I informed her as she titled her head back with a exhausted sigh and then nodding her head in understanding.

"I will go have some rest." Riley proceeded towards her room as I thought of pressing her to move out as well. I know Janet loves her but its for the best. For now she is safe here but later I would want my privacy with my wife. It would be better this way. My phone rang breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Hey sexy nurse. You called?" I sighed as I pinched the bridge of my nose. Why did I call this piece of shit again?

"Yes I did. I need a favour, I helped you with treating your guys and now I need you to help me find someone." I went straight to the point as Drake, one of my old friend sighed. He was a great guy being over the top in his class and everything until he decides to join his fathers gang. Drugs, murders, illegal fights, woman trafficking you name it. Although his father is dead, he killed him because of vengeance. He told me briefly that his father was a sick bastard so I didn't ask him further.

"Of course, how many men do you need? And can I get the name of this person you need to find, your girlfriend?" I ignored his remark of girlfriend and told him the details of the bitch as he proceeded with the information. Her age and name, features that I collected from Connor and finally Drake found her.

"Dang boy, I didn't know you were into older ladies!" I huffed as I yet again ignored him. He was going through her profile while muttering things to himself.

"This woman has been threatening my wife and had kidnapped her when she was six for 12 years." Drake whistled in surprise as I heard noise of keys tapping in the background.

"And how did she make it alive?" His voice was stern as he was dead serious with a hint of amazement. I couldn't imagine a little girl going through all Janet has gone through. And I don't even know how to answer him cause I don't even know it myself.

"I have a tracker that was placed on one of the guys that bitch was with. I need you to get your guys and come with me tonight to end this." I informed him, completely changing the topic as he went silent for a moment.

"How about tomorrow. Me and my boys are not busy tomorrow." I groaned as he showed no sign of changing his mind.

"Fine."

"By the way you never told me you were married! Dude like how can you forget your old buddy?" I rolled my eyes and hanged up. I got no time for his blabbering self.

Janet Rivera's POV

"Janet please!! Come over. I need you both, Valeria I don't know what I am doing!" Right now, I was in the call with Valeria and Bella. And it seems that Bella has been crying and can't tell us what the actual problem is. The main issue is I can't leave the house and they still don't know the situation so I have no idea on what to do.

"I can't come over Bella, there a something going on and-"

"How about I drive to your apartment and then we both can crash to Janets?" Valeria suggested as I was grateful for her. Maybe Nathan informed Derek and Valeria knows.

"Please whatever you do- just help me out here." Bella begged as I was surprised she even called me, I don't know if I could be of much help. I already have too much of a baggage on me.

I am dead tired and eventually I feel like I am blocking the door to only contentment and joy for the ones in need. If I don't go to my aunt, she will probably hurt everyone I know and I don't want that. I am standing in the middle of everyone's happiness, only if I could have never been here, just stopped living. I had my fun in this place, and I will cherish the memories I spent with Nathan. They were blissful. Maybe I am not meant to stay happy.

Moment later, Bella and Valeria barged inside the house. Valeria was consulting a sobbing Bella as she patted her back. They all took a seat in the living as Nathan has gone out somewhere. I don't even know how to behave with him. He has been a little distant for 24 hour, since that incident. I am hating it so bad, he is always on his calls and worst of all he didn't come to bed last night. I was furious with him but most importantly I missed him.

"-we were just having fun and I don't know what happened, one thing led to another. I mean we had protection and the next month I checked and- an-" Bella weeped. Her hair was in a mess as I rubbed her knee while Valeria was rubbing her back.

"I am pregnant!" My eyes widened at the information mostly because I wasn't listening. Valeria wasn't that surprised as Bella cried on her shoulder.

"It is going to be alright, just tell him and I am sure he will support you. You will be a great mother too, we all know it." I nodded my head, encouraging her as she wiped her tears.

"Really? L- Last time I lost the-"

"It just happened, this time we will have everything planned out. We will be here for you." Bella has calmed down by now as she smiles through her tears. At the same time Nathan walks in the room. He eyes all of us and suddenly his blank face turned into anger.

"What the fuck are you all doing here?" He yelled making me cringe.

"Bella had some problem so we came here since Janet can't leave the house." Valeria spoke as Nathan narrowed his eyes at her.

"No one is supposed to come here as well. Didn't Derek informed you that, I understand Bella not knowing but you should have been smarter in this." He scolded Valeria as I got furious inside. He can't tell her what to or not to do.

"I know, but Bella needed us plus Janet needs us too." Valeria was really calm as I stood up from my seat.

"What the hell is going on?" Bella spoke but no one answered her.

"You can't tell her what to do." His eyes turn to me as I gulped down in fear as I wanted to dig up a hole and hide. But I stayed on my two little feet.

"I am doing whatever to keep all of you safe. And whats wrong in that?" He asked as he crossed his arms over his chest with his perfect eyebrow shaped raised.

"Well the least you can do is behave nicely. You have been ignoring me since yesterday and now you dare yell at us!" I couldn't hold myself as I shouted back at him. If he was angry before now he is furious.

"Talk about yourself. You have been thinking alot lately and it don't even take a genius to know what you are thinking." I huffed as I thought to myself. I wasn't thinking, well not much I guess.

"Please elaborate." I said, sarcastically.

"I know that you have been thinking about getting out of here, I know you would do anything to keep everyone around you safe. But let me tell you this Janet. You leave this place and I will fucking chain you up!" He threatened as I scoffed.

"Its my choice, if I want to do it, I will. No matter the consequences. You won't be the one hurting." He actually chuckled at this as he walked over to me as I turned to face Bella and Valeria looking around, awkwardly. He stepped to close as I turned to face the wall, his breath tickling my ear.

"I will fuck you up so bad that you won't dare say whatever you just said. You think you can step out of this house to go to that fucking bitch then you are wrong, my love. I don't have time to deal with you, both of you leave before the night falls. I can't believe you said that." He muttered the last part as my heart broke by his each word. He turned around and strode towards the front door. He slammed it shut, leaving me alone as Bella came towards me, hugging me tight.

"We are so sorry, I just didn't knew things were so bad." I hugged her back as she stroked my hair. I wanted him so bad right now and he didn't see how distant he was been. His anger was scaring me and I wish I could hug him to cool it off.

*******

I couldn't sleep and I was exhausted, he didn't come to bed and I heard him moving around the house.

I wish I had the courage to go out and make him come to our bed or even apologise for what I said. But I was a coward and stupid. I shouldn't have said that and I definitely should have realised that if I leave to go to my aunt, Nathan will not be able to live without me.

All of a sudden, I was on my feet as I turned to face the clock, it read 2:35 AM. I gulped as I walked towards the door. I leaned my ear towards it and tried to hear his movement but I didn't get any. Then I heard him curse as he moved around what sounded like the leather couch.

Oh no, was he sleeping on the couch?

I got angry and frustrated and I slammed the door open and walked towards the living room to see him laying on the couch, blanket over his body with his one arm over his head while acting as if he was asleep.

"Get up and come to bed." I whispered not wanting mom to hear our conversation. He didn't respond.

"I am talking to you." I stepped closer to him as he groaned and facing me with his eyes half closed.

"Yes?" He voice was husky as it make my insides tingle.

"Sleep inside on the bed." I told him pointing to our bedroom as his eyes stayed on mine.

"No." I huffed as he closed his eyes, ignoring me.

"I am sorry." I fidget with my fingers as I could feel his gaze on me.

"What for?" He asked.

"For saying that it won't hurt you if I leave." I whispered.

"Well I am glad you regret it but that doesn't mean I am coming back to bed. You deserve to be punished for this." His words were making me sad and I, immediately strolled to his side. I put one knee on the couch and the other around his torso, straddling him. His eyes kept watching me without question. I laid on top of him while securing my arms around his neck and my head over his chest, his heart beating a little too fast.

"I am sorry Nathan, please forgive me." I sobbed as tears blurred my vision. His hand patted my back as his lips met my forehead.

"Its alright. I forgive you." I hold him tighter and we stayed like this for a few minutes when suddenly I moved over his bulge, making him groan. I apologised once again and tried to stay put. But his naughty hands had something else up their sleeves. He grabbed my back and started making me grind against him. His manhood was right over my little bundle of joy and the pleasure crossed through me as well.

And I realized, I am suddenly not so tired now.

Nathan Rivera's POV

I grabbed her ass cheeks and started grinding against her hot pussy. I was fucking turned on right now and I wanted nothing more than this woman under me, whimpering and moaning my name.

She hid her face in the crook of my neck and moved her hips along my rythem. Her little whimper were heard as I can't hold my self together.

"L-Lets go to our room." Janet whispered against my ears, breathing hard. She is definitely horny. I smirked as without waiting a second, picked her up, my rough hands clasped onto her soft thighs. Her night dress rode up and she attempted to pull it down in shyness while my eyes drowned themselves into hers. I took a hold of her lips.

I kissed her roughly and with aggressiveness as her tongue danced with mine. I laid her down on the soft mattres but she didn't seem to notice nor did she stop as she let me explore every inch of her mouth, letting me take the dominance.

I slowly and steadily took my time as I removed every article of clothing off her body. She still didn't stop me rather she started getting impatient. She took her small hands and pulled my shirt off and then suddenly got surprised herself. I chuckled at her as her cheeks turned beetroot, I took my pants off. Leaving us only in our undergarments.

I was hovering over her petite body as her hands roamed around my neck to hid her face in the crook of my neck. I kissed her forehead and made her lay straight as I devoured her neck placing small kisses at first and then started sucking on them.

Slowly and gently, I pulled her panties out her body, cupping her heated and wet core, as she let out a soft throaty moan. Taking off her bra while I slid two finger easily in and out of her making her breath hitch. Her back arched, eyes closed as I digged another finger in and going rough with her. Curling them all up and she squeezed my shoulders

I stroked her slow as if I was torturing her but she started to move herself. I held her hip tight and glared at her. I really do want to fuck her badly after the way she shouted at me but I can't help myself and go slower.

My other hand cupped her breast, fitting perfectly as I pinched her mould making her moan, I pinched again and continued to do it as she started whimpering. The slow strokes, pinching her nipples and the sucking on her neck all were like a punishment for her. Her legs started to shake with the sensation and I knew she was close but I had different plans. I took my fingers out as she was close to her climax. Her eyes widened at my act as I licked her fluids off my fingers.

"Nathan please." I smirked making Janet huff, her breaths uneven. I waited for a minute or so and my fingers entered her little pussy again, started with slow strokes and with each second, I plunged more roughly. Her back arched as I took one nipple in my mouth, licking and biting her pearl. Her moans were like music and I hope her mother couldn't hear us. Once again, when she was about to cum, I pulled my fingers out licked them and gazed at her while she had tears in her eyes. I never want to see those tears but at this moment, it turned me on.

"N- Nathan, please s-stop teasing me." I kissed her lips and wiped those tears off. This was her punishment for yelling at me and saying things that make me mad.

"I was just getting started, my dear." Her eyes widened as I took a hold of her palms, very gently and situated them over her head. I saw a piece of ribbon on the side table, that she wore on her head. I got a hold of it and used it to tie her hands over to the headboard. She suddenly realized what I was about to do and started squirming.

"NATHAN!! No, please stop." When I was done I covered her mouth as I glared at her.

"Calm down, I won't hurt you." She hesitantly nodded her head as a signal that she trusted me. I sat up on the bed and watched her body move, she tried to put her knee over her hairy bunch of flesh, trying to hide herself from my prying eyes. She always shaved down there but not today and it made my dick twitch. My finger trailed over her nipple that were hard and dark pink. I went lower towards her belly and then to her hairy pit. She had her eyes closed and I slapped her pussy making her gasp and move away from me. I slapped it once more, liquid gushing out of her as I licked my lips and dive in. I licked her folds and plunged my tongue inside her, tasting every inch of her. I grabbed her hip and pushed her towards my mouth while she couldn't stop moaning. I grabbed her panties and shoved them inside her mouth making her gag.

"Can you breath?" She nodded her head as I kissed her forehead and went to finish my task. I pinched her little nib as I heard her muffled moans. Thats better. I scooped her legs over my shoulders and plunged my tongue inside her and she started squirting too quick but I quickly pulled away, ignoring her third orgasm.

I did it again, as her eyes were wet filled with her tears, liquid coming out of her mouth as I quickly took the piece of garment out. She sobbed badly as she shook her head at me.

"I a- am sorry, N- Nathan. P- please st- stop thi- this torture." I kissed her fully on her lips and I suddenly felt bad and quickly freed her hands. I wrapped my arms around her waist and hugged her as she cried on my shoulder.

"I am sorry, I went to far, I guess." She sniffed as I kept kissing her face making her face screw up in a smile. She suddenly giggled as I smiled at her pretty little face.

"Let me make it up to my beautiful wife." She nodded her head with a small smile of her pink, soft lips.

I pushed myself off her as I sat on my knees watching her, intensely. I pulled my boxers out with my dick coming into her view making Janet shy away. I leaned in and kissed her lips, taking her lower lip in mine. She tasted herself in the kiss as she groaned when I teased her heat with my d!ck. She was already shivering with missing out so many orgasms. I didn't want to keep her waiting.

Her liquid was already pouring out and it made it easier to slip inside her tight hole. I was already very hard and throbbing but didn't want to lose control. I held her thighs and parted them while pulling out as she sighed. I thrust into her as she clenched around me making me want to fuck her but no. I always want to make love with her.

"Do you want this? Do you want me to make love to you?" I asked her. She nodded her head furiously as I gritted my teeth taking my time. In and out. The speed was not too fast and not to slow as I took a nipple in my mouth. A few more thrusts later, I increased the speed, her moans filled the room again but I didn't stop her as I loved them. She shivered beneath me and I knew she was close to her orgasm.

"Cum for me, baby" I told her as I kissed her lips, she came around me, crying out my name. I moved in her for a few more times and came in her, filling her with my seeds as she sighed, heavily. I took in her features, her sweat glistering in the dim light, her chest moving as her hairs messed up making her look sexy. She was tired with the love making as she was panting.

Janet's lids started to fall as exhaustion took over while I slowly caressed her hair.

"Sleep, my dear." She tried to smile but failed as she fell in deep slumber while I gazed at her. Soon enough, I hugged her close and found peace.

*******

"Wake up, my dear. Your father is visiting."

********

Wow. Phew!!
This chapter is 4000 words.

Anyways I couldn't wait for a week so the story I am publishing next is *Drumroll*

My Husband's Torn Heart.

Anyways, the first chapter is will be published in an hour, check it out.

Sadiya out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 3K 32
"𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕, 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏" ...
43.7K 2.9K 51
She's just staring out the window. I just stand and watch her not sure exactly why I'm here. She turns and finally looks at me. We stare into each ot...
450K 10.4K 53
⚠️ Cringe Warning ⚠️ my story is literally a joke don't say i didn't warn you 💀 . . . Victoria Kalie Maurice, despite having a terrible truth about...
274K 3.5K 28
Your brother Kane and his wife came down for a few months to stay with you. Slowly you start to notice his wife as she does you. What will happen whe...