Forget me | Yenyul

By gearsecond_kwangbae

"It's crazy how two people who both lost their memories found each other. But it's crazier that were forcing... More

Prologue
I: Attempt
II: Looking for them
III: New Life
IV: With Her
V: Daily scolding
VI: Art study
VII: Endless days
VIII: Fired
X: Surprise
XI: Phone call
XII: Run
XIII: Confused
XIV: Probably
XV: I met her
XVI: Ice cream
XVII: Found them
XVIII: Before
XIX: Promise
XX: I have something to say
XXI: Drawing
XXII: Planning
XXIII: The bet
XXIV: I missed you
XXV: Ignored
XXVI: help me
XXVII: Paper planes
XXVIII: Plans
XXIX: Mattress
XXX: Goodbye
XXXI: Bomb
XXXII: Talk
XXXIII: Talk II
XXXIV: Again
XXXV: Denial
XXXVI: Anger
XXXVII: Bargaining (1/2)
XXXVII: Bargaining (2/2)
XXXVIII: Depression
XXXIX: Depression II
XL: Hello world
XLI: She's happy
XLII: Summer Plans
XLIII: YenJin's Crazy Summer (1/3)
XLIV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (2/3)
XLV: Yenjin's Crazy Summer (3/3)
XLVI: Missing
XLVII: Sudden Phone call
XLVIII: What happened?!
XLIX: She ...
L: Dream
LI: Yena unnie
LII: Scars
LIII: Take turns
LIV: The funeral
LV: the end
Epilogue

IX: Gifts

544 39 4
By gearsecond_kwangbae

"I dont want to do the job" I went to Goeun and asked her. "But ... Yuri said you'll do it. And I already said to the manager that you'll work there"

"Dont tell Yuri anything. Tell her that I took the job. And i'll talk to the manager about me quitting" she looked worried but she promised not to tell Yuri anything.

"What plans do you have now?" I gave her a look then smiled at her. "Big plans. Everything will be fine, dont worry about me"

"I'm more worried of my friend. She'll freak out when she finds out" We both laughed. I could imagine her face freaking out AHAHAH. But I know she'll be proud of me.

//////////

"Uhhhh hey" I waved at the new cafe manager. "Are you the new employee?"

"I was supposed to be. But I cant work here" she gave a worried look. "But ... we need someone to work at the counter. You cant just quit before starting the job!"

"Then may I talk to your Manager?" She looked at me questioning. "I am the manager"

"Then how about the owner?" She sighed and pulled up her phone. She talked with the owner for at least ten minutes. "What's your name again?"

"Yena. Choi Yena" she kept on nodding as she recieved the call. Then after a few more minutes she ended it.

"Ok, you can leave. But may I have your number?" Number ... but I promised Ms. Kim that I wont. Plus she's a total stranger. "No. I dont have a phone"

"Oh ... wait please" then she called her boss again. I dont know why they still want to contact me but this seems strange. "Then ... would you like me to buy you a phone?"

Why do people keep asking me if they could buy me a phone!? Is everyone like this? I heard crazy things from Juri but this is super crazy.

"No thanks" she went back to her phone. Uhhhhh ... should I leave? I took a step to leave but she told me not to go. "then address?"

"I cant tell you that. Our house is not actually ours. We're living there thanks to a friend" were actually living in a room owned by a nurse we met at the hospital. It was her vacation house but since were still strangers she let us live in a room. She then called her boss again.

"Then would you like me to buy you a house? No no ... we can ask someone to build you one. But it would take more time is that okay?"

"WHAT!? No whatever weirdo. I'm leaving" I ran as I left the place.

Who is she? We just met and she asked me if I wanted a house or a phone. Same goes to Ms. Kim. Maybe I have this aura or smth that makes people give me stuff. Maybe that's why Yuri is working and saving money for me.

//////////

"Yuri? I dont have a unicorn. And I've always wanted my very own rainbow" she looked at me with a weird look on her face. She then touched my forehead. "You're not sick right? Did you drink?"

"So ... you wont save up money to buy me one?" She ignored me and went back to folding our laundry. "Yuri~ ... Joyul~ Answer me"

"No. Even if I had money I couldn't possibly give you those" uhhhhh ... How about something realistic. "Then would you buy me a phone? All my friends from work have one"

"No. We dont have money for that" Maybe its because of our money. "Then if you had money would you buy me?"

"No. If I have the money, i'll save it to buy us our very own house" house ... house ... house. Maybe I shouldve accepted the weird managers offer. Yuri wants a house and I want to give her that.

"How about-"

"Enough of those questions. You said you have a night job. Go and leave" I grabbed my bag and went to leave.

//////////

"Yah poopy ... just tell your girlfriend" smiley face said while tattooing someone. "I cant do that. She'll get mad at me if she knows that a stranger bought me a phone. She'll also get mad if she knows that I dont have a job"

"Then dont tell her. Just tell her that you bought her a phone thanks to your pay from the convenience store" But ... Yuri knows everything. "I already told her that i'll save the money just in case something happens. She'll be mad if I buy a phone"

"Then ... Ahhhh! I dont know anymore. Just say that you found it in the streets" who would believe that!? I gave her an are you crazy look in my face. "Whatever. Someone just came in and I doubt that Jason would do it. So you go"

I went to the girl that just came in. But Jason interrupted and went to her. "Hey, what brings you here?"

"I want something simple for my first tattoo. Something small and but has a large meaning" Jason gave me a look then left. "Well ... i'm the right person for the job"

//////////

Hehehehe. What a perfect day to just relax at home. No Yuri, no job. No anything, it's just perfect.

I fixed the sleeping mat, blanket and pillow to get ready to sleep. I closed my eyes to already before hearing my phone.

Eggy

:hey
:i'm bored
:visit me
:please
:please ...
:lets do something

Sorry:
Busy:

:doing what?

Sleeping:

:come on~
:i'll give you ramen packs
:i'm bored

Talk to the customers:
Bye:

:YENA!!!

???:

:Visit me at the store
:please

I cant:
Yuri:
She thinks I have a job:

:she wont notice

she will:
she passes by the store everyday:

:Then what time does your fake job end?

Seven:

:see you then

Whatever:
I wont go later:
Bye:

I placed my phone inside the bag then tried to sleep again. Juri should focus on her job and not spend the day texting me she's bored. I closed my eyes and relaxed.

This feels nice, not doing anything. I should've quit my job a long time ago.

Knock knock

Knock knock

I stood up and went to the door. I'm pretty sure that Yuri is still at work. No one else knows about the house except for Juri and Goeun. I opened the door and saw Goeun. Isn't she suppose to work in the afternoon or smth.

"Yena, The cafe manager wants to talk to you again" why?? That psycho!? "What? Is she offering me a mansion?" Goeun looked confused. I guess she doesnt know about the crazy owner yet.

"I dont know. Just go there later or else she'll come here" did ... did she gave her the address!? "How does she know my house!?"

"She doesnt know yet. If you dont go later i'll tell her" she closed the door then left.

"Ahhhh ... why do I even bother!?" I left the house and went to the cafe. Since it was new there were only a few people there. It looked like they already found a replacement for me. So why does she want to talk!?

"Miss Yena. You're here, want anything? It's free" I shaked my head but she motioned one of the staff to still get me something.

We sat down at one of the tables as a drink and a slice of cake arrived. "Why are you doing this?"

"My boss told me to. She's coming here next week and she's looking forward to meeting you" boss? Does she mean the person on the phone? What does she have to do with me!? "I need you to come back here anytime you want. I'll give you anything, thanks to my boss"

"Anything!?" She gave me a smirk. "Anything. Money, house, phone, food. Anything, you name it" does this mean she can give me and Yuri a comfortable life? This may be a bit bogus but i'll do anything for Yuri.

"What's the catch? What do I have to do?" She stared at me for a bit. Then she held her phone. "One phone call. My boss wants to hear your voice"

//////////

One phone call will change everything?

It sounds a bit crazy doesnt it? I want a life where Yuri and I can do anything with just the two of us. No more over working or hardships. Just Yuri and Yena.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 2K 25
Yujin and wonyoung are Best friends but what will happen if someone will come into there life and broke there friendship what if they'll just wake up...
42.8K 2.6K 26
don't get caught. ꩜ interactive au ★ 07.07.20 // httpcherryulcola // finished !
23K 810 20
chaewon is an interviewer and was assigned to interview Iz*one not everyone knowing that chewon and minju had a past. Draft: February 9, 2021 Started...
17.1K 591 26
[COMPLETED] "unnies look i got an invitation let's all go there" Little did they know, how that little envelop would change their perspective to lif...