Arrange Marriage or Love Marr...

By prishaagarwal95

#1 in Forever together. #1 in First Attempt. #1 in Arranged Love. Karuna Singhania: She belongs to a typical... More

Prologue.
1. Marriage Proposal.
2. Tandel's are coming.
3. QnA Session.
4. Karuna's Decision.
5. Spill The Beans.
6. Missed calls.
7. Unknown calls.
8. Sacrifice of 3 Years
9. Police station
10. Club
11. Rani's confession
12. Will
13. Reena
14. Stupid Dream
15. Her Last Wish
16. The Truth
17. Photograph
18. Tsunami
19. Dark Secret
20. Kareena
21. Family Reunion
22. Wifey & Hubby
23. Rose
24. Mr Angry Raj
25. Style n shine.
27. Surprise Visit
28. Mamma
29. Teasing Game
30. Shopping
31. Measurement
32. Motive
33. Engagement Venue.
34. Big Day
35. Love Affection
36. Absence
37. Find her
38. Mr Shah
39. Rahul Mittal
Authors Note
40. Rescue Una
41. Boss
42. Plan
43. Action
44. Disguised
45. Stranger
46. Promise?
47. Welcome
Chapter 48 ( lullaby )
Chapter 49 (Caught red-handed)
Chapter 50 ( Drama queen)
Chapter 51 ( Resort )
Chapter 52 ( Desperate Raj )
Chapter 53 ( Claimed as my Boyfriend)
Chapter 54 ( Finally Mine )
Chapter 55 ( welcome the new bride )
Chapter 56 ( Pag Phera )
Chapter 57 ( Roller coaster night )
Chapter 58 ( Billion dollar lottery )
Chapter 59 ( Tom and Jerry )
Chapter 60 ( My possessive Tigress )
Chapter 61 ( Sangeet ceremony )
Chapter 62 ( only Mine )
Chapter 63 ( Green flag )
Chapter 64 ( Street Food )
Chapter 65 ( Arrange Marriage or Love Marriage )
Epilogue

26. Good news

16.8K 844 43
By prishaagarwal95

We do not need magic
to change the world,
we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already:
we have the power to imagine better.

_______________________________________

Raj Pov

After few minutes of driving we finally reached Una's house. All four of us get out of the car and went towards the main gate.

I wish Una is also there but this can't be possible because I myself have dropped her at school.

I pressed the bell once and waited for someone to opened the gate.

After few seconds of waiting someone did opened the gate but after watching that person's face we all became shocked. No it's not Una it's Rani. What's she doing here?

"Rani! What are you doing here?", I enquired shockingly.

"Hi handsome!", Rani said happily.

There is definitely something wrong with this girl. I don't know why she is so obsessed with me? I just hope she didn't trouble Una's family because of me.

"What are you doing here you silly girl? Didn't you get satisfied by what you did earlier that you came back to trouble us again.", Mom said angrily.

After listening my mom's cruel words Rani became sad. I wonder Why she is getting affected by whatever Mom said?

Rani moved aside to let us get inside now her eyes were filled with tears.

I didn't understand, Why she is behaving so differently today? If Mom had said something like this that day when we met her at the police station then I guaranteed she must have insulted my mom by now. But today she didn't even utter a single word infact she is crying.

"Who is it Kareena?", I heard Una's mother's voice.

Kareena? Who is Kareena? I guess she wanted to say Karuna but by mistake she pronounced it Kareena.

"It's Raj and his family.", Rani answered her query.

Why she is responding to her? There is definitely something going on which I don't know.

After Rani's response Una's parents came to fetch us.

"Welcome welcome we were waiting for you all.", Said Una's father.

"Mr singhania What is she doing at your place? and How can you let her get inside? After knowing what she did to our children.", My Dad enquired seriously.

"Yes dad even I also want to know the same thing.", I supported my father.

"I will explain everything but first of all please come inside and settled down.", Una's father requested.

We all went inside and sat down on the couch. Dad sat in the middle while mom sat on his left side and I on his right while Riya went into the kitchen to help Una's mother.

After few seconds Una's mother and Riya came back with water and started serving us.

Mom became emotional after watching Riya fulfilling her duties so well as daughter in law.

"I believe now my daughter is no more a child time flies so fast.", Mom said teasingly while appreciating Riya.

Riya blushed after hearing her and shyly rushed towards the kitchen.

I agree with mom because she never did something like this before. Whenever I wanted her to bring something for me then I literally have to request and beg her alot but today..

"I am sorry for whatever I did in the past.", Rani apologised sadly.

We all looked at her confusedly. I can't believe the way her behaviour has changed but I wonder what is the reason behind such changes?

"I can't forgive you so easily because of you my son almost went to the jail.", Mom said angrily.

"Whatever she did with Raj and Karuna I am responsible for that.", Una's father interrupted.

I looked at him confusedly. How he is responsible for Rani's action?

"She is not Rani she is Kareena our younger daughter Karuna's little sister.", Said Una's mother.

After hearing whatever she revealed we all watched her in shock.

They explained us everything about Rani or I should say Kareena's past. I felt very bad for Kareena at such young age she had to go through with all those things. I can't even imagine the pain she had to bear in her life but as everyone says there is a bright morning after every dark night. similarly after going through all the pain Kareena's morning came in her life. She will now get the love of her family.

Suddenly I realize her real name is Kareena which is so similar to Reena. I felt emotional with that thought.

"Can I call you Reena?", I asked her hopefully.

She thought for sometime and raised her eyebrows suspiciously.

I watched her reaction curiously. I don't know what is she thinking?

"Do you want to collaborate both the names Rani + kareena = Reena?", She enquired doubtfully.

I laughed after hearing her. So, this is what she was thinking so deeply? I shook my head amusedly.

"No, I had a friend her name was also Reena. She is no more in this world.", I said.

"Oohh!", She reacted while processing the information which I gave her.

"Okay you can call me Reena.", She said.

I smiled brightly and said,

"Thanks"

'Tring Tring'

I heard the ringing sound of my cellphone. I checked the caller ID, it's sahil, my secretary.

"Yes Sahil.", I answered the call while getting up from my seat and going somewhere where I can fully concentrate on the call.

"Sir Rahul Mittal's personal assistant has called and confirmed the deal. He said, they are impressed with our quotations and eager to work with our company." Sahil informed me.

"That's a very good news Sahil.", I said happily.

"And sir he said they will arrange the meeting with us soon regarding the contract.", He informed.

"That's great but if he calls you to finalise the date of the meeting then don't say yes before discussing it with me. Okay?", I warned him.

Soon my wedding preparations are going to start. So I have to take my decisions accordingly.

"Okay sir, I will keep it in mind.", Sahil said and disconnected the call.

I didn't even realised while talking to him I came up at Una's balcony. I came inside her room and gave the interiors a good look. It's so girly. Oh God! After marriage will she turn my room girly too? I suppressed my worries and came out of her room. I will discuss about this with her.

As I was going towards the stairs I saw there is one more room beside Una's I guess it's Karan's room. I decided to have a look on it. I know it's a bad habit to enter someone else's room without their permission but in future it's going to be my sister Riya's room too. So, I think there is nothing wrong in it. Being her big brother it's my responsibility to make sure that my sister won't have to face any difficulties in the future.

I peeked into the room and I regretted  my decision because the scene which I encountered inside made me feel embarrassed.

"Oops! Sorry sorry sorry, I didn't mean too interfere, you guys carry on with whatever you were doing.", I said and turn around immediately.

By saying that I left from there.

Shit! How stupid I am and how irresponsible they are. If they were going to romance then they should have at least locked the gate.

Seeing your own little sister on that condition with a man feels so embarrassing. Now I understand, How Una must be feeling when her father saw us on the same position in which I saw Karan and Riya just now. Shit!
_______________________________________

✴️What's your opinion about the entire chapter?
_______________________________________

✴️Don't forget to:-

❇️Vote

❇️Comment

❇️Share

(Your opinion means a lot to me.)

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 6.1K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
1.4M 53K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
608K 34.2K 38
[FEATURED]Thrown together on a one month long honeymoon, Vansh and Ahaana had to live under one roof in an apartment, away from chaos, to accept each...
3.5M 197K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...