lion king┃markhyuck

由 chogiwanese

╻guess what? this simba doesn't need his nala╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out o... 更多

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty two ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ forty four ⌟

12.4K 793 1.2K
由 chogiwanese

with a pudu sitting peacefully on his lap, mark wasn't amused as he was being squished at the backseat together with the eagle who can't keep his wings to himself. ❝remind me why jeno has to sit here with us.

the meerkat, who got the privilege to sit next to jaemin who's driving, turned his head around and gave the lion a smile. ❝because he lost to me in rock, paper, scissors.

the pudu was busy staring outside the truck's window and had his eyes wide open in awe while doing so. donghyuck wasn't even paying attention to whatever they were talking about inside, he just found comfort in mark's lap and that's all that mattered for the moment. meanwhile, the lion wasn't happy sitting there. not because of the pudu, but because of the eagle beside him who's upset because he lost to a meerkat.

can't he just..❞ clicking his tongue, mark pushed the wing away as it was touching his face. ❝fly?

we, eagles, tend to get tired if we keep on flying.❞ jeno explained, thinking that mark would buy it.

giving the eagle a look, the lion went back looking at the meerkat who's as unimpressed as him. ❝he just doesn't want to be separated with jaemin, does he?

nodding his head, renjun got himself comfortable on his seat while finally staring in front. ❝that's it.

hearing their conversation made the bunny chuckle. jaemin was already getting a hang in driving and the lion was quite proud of it. now, the bunny can just say that the road is bumpy. ❝can't we just enjoy this? i mean, we can bond in this way.

sure,❞ the lion held back the urge to pluck out a feather from the eagle's wings that's spreading a little bit too wide that almost took the whole backseat. ❝bonding.

i also like this!❞ donghyuck said in glee, giving them a bright smile before going back to his job in appreciating the nature.

well, at least that made mark smile.

they easily got soft with donghyuck looking so happy. the bunny glanced behind for a short second just to check up on them, showing a smile at jeno who got flustered about it, before looking straight and seeing where they were already. a few minutes had passed of the lion and pudu being so sweet at the backseat and jeno looking like a thirdwheel, jaemin could then see a familiar field that made his insides all giddy.

but renjun noticed something else. ❝jaemin, you're sweating. should i wipe it for you?

jaemin didn't get to shake his head to reject the meerkat offer as the eagle at the backseat started to move, annoyance evident in the lion's face. ❝would you want me to fan you with my wings?

the two doing everything for the bunny made mark scoff, how whipped are they? shaking his head, he joined his pudu in watching the scenery outside the window. they passed by a familiar field that made mark grin widely. he knew they were near jaemin's house but he had different plans than going immediately to the bunny's house and meet his parents once more.

tightening his embrace on to the pudu's waist, the lion settled his head down on to his shoulder and sighed in content.

it has been a while since he felt this relieved.

we are here!❞ jaemin shouted, stopping the old truck he was driving.

mark didn't even notice himself sleeping during the remaining time, and he was doing it while leaning on to the pudu's shoulder and snuggling close to him. yawning, donghyuck stared at the lion who looked adorable as he had just woken up.

the three, jaemin, renjun, and jeno, had already gotten out of the truck first. they didn't bother calling out for the lion and the pudu as they might be too busy staring at each other. jeno stretched his arms along with his wings and he might have regretted not flying. his wings felt all numb. while stretching, he almost stumbled back when a small figure came running to him and engulfed him into a tight hug.

looking down, a smile escaped the eagle's lips as he let the meerkat's small figure hug him. ❝i actually thought you'd just have your attention to jaemin.

shaking his head, renjun looked up at the eagle with a smile. ❝you're still my boyfriend.

and renjun was sure that he'll always be with him. of course, along with a specific bunny.

placing a hand under the meerkat's chin, jeno leaned down and captured renjun's parted lips. it surprised the meerkat but he kissed him back nonetheless. it was supposed to be just a simple kiss but jeno just had to use his tongue and glided it inside the meerkat's mouth. renjun couldn't hold back a sound when he felt the eagle's hand squeezing his side.

pulling away with them catching their breaths, renjun pouted and smacked the eagle's chest. ❝control yourself.

you act like you don't like it.❞ jeno scoffed, acting like he was hurt.

crossing his arms with a huff, renjun turned around and decided to go and help jaemin who's busy getting their luggages in the backseat. the eagle followed his eyes to the meerkat and had a genuine smile as he saw renjun helping the bunny with large bags. he could see jaemin insisting that he would carry it but the meerkat just had to be stubborn and carry the bags. when jaemin was about to reach out and snatch the bags from renjun, the bunny was taken aback by renjun placing a soft peck on his cheek.

jeno saw it and his smile still remained the same, just chuckling at how surprised jaemin is.

the eagle waited for the meerkat to go to the bunny's house and place the bags at the porch before he could go and approach the bunny.

need help?❞ his voice snapped jaemin out from spacing out because of the meerkat that just kissed his cheeks without even telling him anything.

i-it's okay, i—❞ jaemin faced jeno only to have their faces dangerously close.

what the heck is this? why does he have to be attacked twice?

passing the bunny his smile that turned his eyes to crescent moons, the eagle leaned closer till he was an inch close with his hands trapping the bunny by the back part of the truck where they had their luggages at.

closing his eyes, jaemin doesn't even know what he was expecting but he had to get himself ready. seconds after, the bunny felt a soft and gentle pressure on top of his forehead before feeling jeno move away with with. opening his eyes, he could already see the eagle carrying the remaining luggages.

let's go?❞ the eagle giggled at how starstruck jaemin was just from that kiss.

touching his forehead, the bunny had his lips pressed into a thin line and nodded not long after. the two started to walk away from the truck and was greeted by an impatient renjun who's standing by the porch with his hands on his hips.

what took you two so long?❞ the meerkat said.

both the eagle and the bunny chuckled at the cute sight before ruffling the meerkat's hair simultaneously. jaemin then did the honors in knocking the door and waited for a few more seconds before he could hear sounds coming from inside the house. finally seeing the door open, jaemin greeted his mother a smile and arms wide open for her.

hey, mom—

but the door was closed immediately with neither of the parents came hugging him. he frowned and stared at the two from behind who also had no idea what was going on. looking back in front, the door was once again opened but only for jaemim to be embarrassed at the sight of his parents greeting jeno the way they had greeted the lion when they came.

the bunny's father had an axe and was in a stance to attack while jaemin's mother had a pepper spray with her and a spoon in her other hand. probably didn't get enough time to grab a spatula but hey, spoons are also scary.

look at renjun—

back to them, jaemin blocked the eagle from their sight and used his hand to drop their weapons down. ❝mom, dad, these are renjun and jeno.❞ he then gave them the most sweetest smile he could show. ❝please don't embarrass me.

tilting their head to the side, the mother was the first one to recognize the meerkat. ❝oh dear, come inside!❞ she said, guiding renjun who only blinked but was now pulled inside.

jaemin laughed at the meerkat before turning to his father. he haven't told his parents about jeno but it's never to late about that. plus, it's the main reason as to why he brought them with him. ❝dad, this is jeno.

mr. na, nice to meet you.❞ jeno took a bow, hearing stories about him from the lion. ❝i'm here to—

propose to my son!?❞ still holding the axe, the bunny's father pushed his own son to the side and threw his arm over to the eagle's shoulder. he had a hard time getting him inside the door because of his wings but they got inside the house nonetheless. ❝boy do i have so much to tell you about marriage!

the bunny was left outside while not being able to have a proper greeting by his parents. he just rolled his eyes and then took a step foot inside the house only to be reminded of something that made him turn around.

where are mark and donghyuck?

🦁

running in the woods, mark was quite active for someone who just woke up from his sleep. donghyuck just happily followed from behind as he didn't want to lose in the race the two were having. not expecting for the pudu to catch up to him, mark had his eyes trailing behind the pudu who's now leading the way. smirking, the lion fastened his steps and didn't break a sweat in catching up to the pudu.

widening his eyes, donghyuck let out a loud yelp when the lion carried him up so easily. ❝simba!

not minding the big ass leaves that are getting in the way, mark continued to run while carrying the frightened pudu until they can finally see a familiar waterfall and a river. the lion slowed down and the pudu could already guess what mark planned to do. shaking his head violently, donghyuck tried to squirm on mark's arms.

don't you dare..❞ the pudu  snuggled close to the lion as they were nearing the river. ❝simba, don't even—

this was the moment where the pudu could feel his soul leaving his body. mark continued to walk as half of his body was now dipped in the river. bending down, donghyuck groaned at how uncomfortable it was with his clothes being drenched.

we could have at least removed our clothes.❞ donghyuck whined, changing his position and was now straddling mark by his lap. ❝look, we're wet!

smirking, mark would like to understand that in the most dirtiest way. ❝how wet, sunshine?

donghyuck squinted his eyes at the lion who's getting comfortable in thinking dirty. but he couldn't blame him. he, too, was also waiting for this moment to come. not saying anything, the pudu only leaned down and had his warm breath ghosting over the lion's lips.

he stuck his tongue out a little bit and donghyuck could see how mark badly wanted to taste him.

fuck, don't tease me.❞ gripping on to the pudu's hips tight, mark made donghyuck shriek and he took this chance to connect their lips as if it has been so long since they had actually kissed.

lowering his hand down the water, donghyuck tugged on to the lion's shirt and slowly raised it up. they had to pull away for a short second just for mark to remove the shirt that has been hiding his built body before clashing their lips back again. they were hungry for each other, and it could be easily seen by how they were tasting each other's lips.

do you think they are watching?❞ the pudu spoke as he was in the middle of removing his own clothes while mark was undoing his own.

turning to the pudu who's now half naked, the lion had to lick his lower lip at the sigh of those thighs glowing. ❝who?

ten hyung and lucas hyung.❞ donghyuck was about to take off his shirt but was stopped by mark who couldn't wait to have their lips touch once again.

sliding his hand behind the pudu's buns, the lion squeezed it tight and was satisfied with the sound that donghyuck made. it made his insides go all crazy and just go all out. ❝if they are then how about we give them a good show?

smiling, donghyuck threw his arms on the lion's shoulder and hugged his neck. tired of standing, the pudu raised his exposed legs and mark caught the gist. he settled his hands on to the pudu's thighs and gave him the signal to jump. when donghyuck did, mark almost slipped but fortunately balanced himself.

hm..❞ the pudu had his eyes closed while throwing his head back as mark had already went to pleasure him on his neck.

sucking at an obvious place, mark nibbled on to the skin before ending it with a soft peck. moving away, mark admired the art he had made before looking up at the pudu who already looked so destroyed even though they have just started.

h-hyung..❞ but the lion never knew that the pudu could be this needy that he was already grinding slowly on to his bulge that's showing.

shit, sunshine.❞ bringing the pudu with him as he dipped their bodies down the water, mark didn't get to move much when donghyuck started to rub himself on him. ❝h-hyuck..

trailing his hand down on to the lion's naked chest, donghyuck muffled up mark's groans by capturing his lips as a whole. they had a messy kiss with hands going everywhere just to feel each other. feeling the lion's sinful hand going under his buns, donghyuck let out a moan and bit mark's lower lip while doing so.

hyung.. i w-want you..

little did he know, mark also wanted him too. a little bit too much.

fortunately for them, no cheetah and giraffe were there to witness the, what they would want to call it, live porn so both mark and donghyuck had the whole place for their sinful noises.

also, both the giraffe and the cheetah were still being scolded by their lover for going out and getting in trouble in another kingdom. they might not be seeing them for a while but hopefully they'd meet again soon. mark still had to thank them for introducing him hakuna matata.

and now he was doing his own way of hakuna matata.

funny how it all started with mark's grandfather and donghyuck's grandmother but they didn't get to finish their story. both their grandparents had already broken the laws of nature yet they didn't even know it. they even felt like they'd have the whole world against them if they love each other, does that how their grandparents also feels like?

after for so many obstacles that they have been through and for so many 'what if's, the two finally got each other in their arms. they finally had the freedom to love without anyone or anything getting in the way. sure, they might still not be accepted completely, but they understood it. they were willing to wait till everyone would accept them. even if they don't, that won't stop them from loving each other. whatever the outcome was, what mattered the most for them is that they had each other. they had each other and they loved each other.

and now, they are living happily ever after.

t b c

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
93.4K 2.7K 35
"Secret Love" is about a dental student named Lisa Manoban who is working hard to acquire enough clinical time at school to finally graduate. Lisa h...
47.3K 2.3K 17
{MarkHyuck} 『Started~ October 3rd 2019』 『Ended~ October 23rd 2019』 People say that when you fall in love, it's like you are the only two people in t...
96K 2.4K 29
✧𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 '𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧'✧ (18+)(; -Book #1 of the (Psycho series) ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• "Fuck," Soren whi...