𝕴𝖈𝖊 𝕮𝖔𝖑𝖉 [𝕐𝕠𝕠𝕟𝕞�...

By yoongisgummyworld

Do you believe in soulmates? Well yoongi didn't. At least that was until yoongi had a freak accident causing... More

𝓣𝒾𝓂𝑒
𝓣𝒶𝓁𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓣𝑜𝓊𝒸𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓣𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒
𝓣𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝓣𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓁
𝓣𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒻𝒾𝒸
𝓣𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓇𝓎
𝓣𝑒𝒶𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔
𝓣𝑒𝓇𝓇𝒾𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎
𝓣𝓌𝒾𝓃𝓀𝓁𝑒
𝐻𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓇𝓎 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝒾𝓃&𝓎𝒶𝓃𝑔
𝓣𝑒𝓂𝓅𝓉𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈
𝓣𝒶𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒹
𝓣𝑒𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇
𝓣𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃
𝓣𝓇𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒹
𝓣𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒫𝓉. 𝟣
𝓣𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝒫𝓉. 𝟤
𝓣𝑜𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒫𝓉. 𝟣
𝓣𝓇𝒶𝓊𝓂𝒶 𝒫𝓉. 𝟣
𝓣𝑜𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝒫𝓉. 2
𝓣𝓇𝒶𝓊𝓂𝒶 𝒫𝓉. 2
𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓅𝓉.𝟣
𝐼 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓅𝓉.2
𝓣𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓅𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝑒
𝓣𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝓉.1
𝓣𝓇𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒫𝓉.2
𝓣𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎 pt.2
𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓷𝓭

𝓣𝓇𝒶𝓃𝓆𝓊𝒾𝓁𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓎

2.1K 109 47
By yoongisgummyworld

1466 words

Chapter 28
•A surprise•

Yoongi's perspective
It is late in the afternoon and Jimin is still asleep.I have  decided that since it has been a whole year since the day Jimin found me in the snow that i should do something special for him. I am planning on waiting til sunset to give Jimin his present so that the background of our world would be surrounded by the beautiful sunset. It will be perfect.

"My fiancé please get up I've made you some 3 pm pancakes." I say while walking towards my snoring Jimin. The door creaks as I push it making a loud noise startling Jimin.

"........mhm....I'm tired Yoongi last night we watched way to many movies." He says while smiling at me. I walk towards him and reach out my right hand for him to rest upon. I watch as he sleepily lays his fluffy hair tickling my palm.

"Please get up your too cute to refuse right now. I even cut some strawberries for you" I say waiting for his reaction. He opens his eyes wider then usual and giggles mouthing strawberries.

"Yes Jimin even strawberries. Would you like me to bring them to you?" He nods and I quickly leave to bring him my pancakes. I grab our wooden tray and walk over slowly not to drop all of these wonderful pancakes. He reaches out and takes the tray and I jump into bed with him. He lays his head on my chest and eats the strawberries off the pancakes.

"It's been a year now hasn't it?" I nod.

"I wasn't really doing much with my life before I met you. I haven't mentioned this before but I was pretty lazy before I found you all cold in the snow." He says. I stop eating and think for a second.

"I wasn't really sure what to do with myself either Jimin. Me and my friends which we've met had just graduated college. I was going to me a janitor for a small business." I laugh remembering being happy about just getting a job back then.

"A JANITOR!?!? You never told me that! You said you were going to be a producer." Jimin says while shoving pancakes into his already filled cheeks. I hand him a napkin and smile.

"Maybe later but at that time in my life I didn't have too much of a drive . It's taken me a couple months to learn how to produce now and I'm still really bad at it. But j hope has connections and might even help me achieve my dreams. That is closer then I ever would of gotten if I had never been frozen." I stare out a bit feeling emotional and feel Jimin poking my shoulder.

"I love you" he says smiling once I make eye contact with him. He leans in for a kiss and I happily accept. His lips taste of strawberries and I giggle.

"Taehyung said you wanted to be a professional dancer. Why haven't you started. You can't work at that coffee shop forever." Jimin sets down his fork and lays back against the bed as if contemplating. He looks at me with a stern face.

"I will dance again. I'm just saving enough for our future first. I'd rather have a wedding right now." He says as he blushes. Shy from what he had said Jimin shoves a bite of pancakes.

"Soon we should get married. How about a February wedding? I believe it would be incredibly romantic. It's pretty soon but my parents aren't really getting any younger." Jimin laughs at my comment and agrees.

"I'd love it honestly. Our wedding colors should be our own. The more cooler colors make you look so incredibly beautiful." He says as he pecks my cheek. I feel my heart flutter and me and Jimin intertwine our hands. The tips of our fingers showing our colors.

We then look at each others faces and see our coloring return for the first time in months. Jimin leans in real close to me. His breathing being very deep. I push the tray off our bed gently and move above Jimin. I look into his eyes while he blushes.

"Yoongi please just kiss me" he says. I fall into him and begin to move my lips along his. Our hearts as if set on fire ache with love. I grab the back of his hair and pull it back revealing his neck.  He parts lips slightly as I begin to gently kiss his neck. His body shakes under mine making me smile.

"Your the beautiful one in this relationship Jimin" I say into his ear. His coloring appears on his ears making them burn in embarrassment. I miss behind his ear making Jimins breathing change. I pull away to get a good look at what I've done to Jimin but he wraps his arms around me and pulls me back down.
"Please don't stop" he says as reaches for my shirt.
"Don't worry....I'm just getting started

Hehe you wish

Jimins perspective [ Later that evening ]
I awake for the second time today and notice Yoongi isn't in bed with me anymore. I grumble but laugh seeing yoongis shirt thrown at the farthest corner of my room. On my desk I see a note and a rose. Reaching over I grab both and begin to read the note.
________________________________
Sorry for leaving you alone ( I know how much you hate it). When you wake up come over to j hopes studio. I have a suprize for you jiminie.

-Yoongi
________________________________

This dummy he should've just taken me there himself. Oh well I guess. I think as I get out of bed. I walk to my closet and out on some evening clothes since it is winter. Even if I can't feel the cold it would probably be weird if I left in shorts. I grab a turtle neck, some sweat pants, and a hoodie. After that I mess up my hair a bit and put on some chapstick. Perfect.

Jimin
I saw your note I'll be over soon 💕

Yoongi
Yay!( '∀`)

I smile at my phone as I leave my house to see Yoongi. It's snowing outside making everything surrounding me white and fluffy. I look over and see a couple kids throwing snowballs at each other. One of them throws one at me by accident. Unlucky for all of us it hits me in the shoulder blasting snow into my face.

"I'm sorry sir!" The kid yells out. His friend starts to laugh at him. I give him and glare all of us don't move for a couple seconds. Then we all at once reach for snow. I laugh as I grab the biggest pile of snow and the kids go running. I throw it and it goes about two feet into the air before falling down. The kids who haven't turned around are still running away while laughing.

I wave a goodbye and start walking towards j hopes studio which is conveniently only a block away. After a couple minutes I stand at the front of his studio and walk in. To my delight I see confetti and balloon and all of me and yoongis friends. Namjoon even brought his fiancé this time making me smile from ear to ear to them together.

"Wow you guys did all this?" I say holding my hands to my mouth. J hope walks towards me holding his kids hands. "Mostly Yoongi but we all wanted to celebrate this day with you guys. After all this is the day my best friend came back!" He says giving me a hug.

I walk around talking to everyone including mine and yoongis parents who have traveled decently far for this occasion. I don't see Yoongi anywhere though. After half an hour I'm eager to see him.

"Hey Namjoon do you by chance know where Yoongi has disappeared to?" I say while handing him a piece of cake.

"He said if you asked he's in studio room 4. Yoongi isn't much for parties you know." Namjoon says while pointing in his general direction. I bow and thank him as I leave.

On the second floor of the building I come to a hallways with many doors. I see studio 1...2..3..4!. I immediately run in seeing yoongi very focused on the computer infront of him. He turns his chair around when I close the floor and smiles.

"You've found me"

The end

I'm kidding I'm sorry the part was getting a bit long so this will probably become two parts instead of one like i had Intended.

I hope you are all doing well during  these times 💕

Please like, comment, and vote if you liked this part❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 6.2K 18
➵ winter sports / enemies to lovers au ∙ min yoongi ; the ice is what tore them apart five years ago, but can it bring them back together again?
1.7K 72 10
One's like fire. The other like ice. What will happen when their worlds collide and one tries to melt the other's cold heart? (COMPLETED) *Contains Y...
802K 33.3K 88
Min Yoongi never wanted a soulmate. As far as he was concerned, he only had time in his life for his music and his members. He didn't like the idea o...
210K 11.8K 103
in which childhood friends become something more. ❁❁❁ "Promise me we'll be together until the end," Jimin whispered, "that we aren't just silly tee...