HIM

Per nicolebilder19

Lana Rosso is a beautiful 21 year old Swedish girl who loves to travel the world. while she was on her trip t... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
CAST part 2
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Little short message
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 26

9.8K 142 25
Per nicolebilder19

Lana's POV:

I woke up the next morning not believing that Giovanni and I have our own place. We slept yesterday in our new house and I felt complete. I genuinely did.

Waking up Giovanni was wrapped around me, his head on my chest, his arm around my waist and his leg in between mine.

I gently stroked his beautiful hair and his sleepy eyes met mine. "Good morning Baby" he smiles.

"Good Morning"

"We should get our clothes from the house and bring it here"

"Yeah we should" I added. Still cant believe I live in this big ass house..

he stretches out and untangles him self from me. "I'm gonna take a shower and then we can head back to the house let everyone know that we're moving out" he said stripping for his shower.

"Alright" I said starting at him. He was perfect. Way too perfect.

"Admiring the view?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said. He grins and grabs my ankles dragging me towards him.

He crawls up my body, Tailing little kisses on my thighs.

"I'll never get enough of you"

"What games are you playing with me this early in the morning Sir?"

"I don't play games baby, well at least not those sorts of games that you are thinking"

"What sorts of games am I thinking about?"

He smirks at me. "Oh I think you know" he adds. "I'm gonna go take a shower unless you want to come with me?"

"No, no you go"

"You sure?"

"Yep" I said knowing that if I went in with him we would never get out of the shower.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you're moving out?" Lorenzo asked. "why?"

"because Lana and I want to take things on a different level. I'll still be around don't worry" Giovanni said. 

"what about the Mafia? are you gonna leave?"

"what? no way. this mafia is my life, its a part of me just because I'm moving out doesn't mean anything" he added. "you guys can come see the house whenever you want, our door is always open for you. you guys are my family"

after we told everyone about us moving out, we packed the rest of our clothes and brought them back to the new house. 

I walked in the house before Giovanni and what I saw scared the absolute living shit out of me.

A girl in her mid 20's Stood in the living room, gazing at me with a blank expression holding a gun. why the fuck is this giving me major fifty shades of darker vibes?...

how the hell did she get in? who the hell is this girl, I swear I've never seen her before.

"Hey, who are you?" I asked nervous.

"I'm Adrian and you must be Lana" she said. "The famous Lana"

"And who are you might I ask? not to be disrespectful but how did you get in here?"

"oh Giovanni didn't tell about me?" she whispered. "I mean why would he right?"

"I'm not sure I understand"

"I'm his ex girlfriend of 5 years" she said like she's about to cry.

Girlfriend of 5 years? I thought Giovanni has never been in a serious relationship..

"thats interesting" I replied.

"I see he already proposed to you. you must be really special"

"I guess so I don't know"

"do you love him?" she asked.

"yes"

"what do you have that I don't?" she asks in disgust. where the hell is Giovanni?!

"I don't know"

"I have never seen him laugh or smile its every rare. how'd you do it? how'd you turn him soft?"

"no idea, don't ask me ask him" I added. "so you and Giovanni were together for 5 years?"

"yes. best 5 years of my life I might add and I still love him"

"when did you break up?"

"Few months ago"

"Hey do you want to give me the gun? I mean we're having a good conversation I don't think you need it" I asked softly and respectfully.

"Adrian?" Giovanni says behind me. "what the fuck are you doing in our house?" 

He glares at her with an intensity that certainly scared me. his eyes are wild, shocked and angry. 

Adrian's hand tights on the gun and my heart starts thumping so loud I can actually hear the blood pounding. 

"Giovanni" she said as they stare at each other, and this is when I get nervous. Giovanni never told me about her or that they've been together for a long time. I stared at them back and forth feeling like a third wheel. I could not comprehend the emotion. it was raw but there was Something else.. I sure as hell hope not love.

"Lana" Giovanni said. "Go wait outside please I need to talk to Adrian"

what the hell is going on? is he in love with her? why didn't he tell me about her?

I could notice a small smile playing across her lips. what a fucked up girl.

I look at Giovanni who is walking up towards me. "Lana please"

is he serious? that girl is holding a gun and he wants to stay with her? am I missing something?

I ignore him pushing past him, walking towards the door. I need to get out of here. 

I take out my phone and dial the only person I need to talk to right now. Giuseppe. I tell him to pick me up and after 10 minutes he comes.

"whats wrong Bambina?" (child) he said as I got in the car.

"Get me somewhere far away from this house please"

"Are you ok? what happened?"

"after we got all the clothes from the house we drove here. I got out the car first and walked in the house to see a girl named Adrian who was supposedly in a long relationship with Giovanni. she was holding a fucking gun to my head"

"what?! Adrian is here?"

"why you know her"

"of course I do. we called her the little slut" he replied. "she was in the gang for a long time and she got kicked out by Giovanni.

"tell me everything please"

"there's nothing to tell. really, Lana she's a weirdo and a freak. like worse than fifty shades of grey she's fifty shades of psycho"

"what?"

"yeah she has the worst imagination and the dirtiest mind" he said. "she used to call Giovanni her maestro which is master in Italian"

"seriously?" I asked.

"yep. she wanted him all to herself. she loved playing games with him, loved having sex with him and the worst part it she was so abusive"

"are you serious? whats wrong with her?"

"I don't know but when Giovanni kicked her out she took it very hard. she sat outside the house for 2 weeks straight hoping he would take her back. the truth is they were never together for 5 years Lana. she made that up. she knew him for 5 years but they were never serious so don't be scared"

"but I am scared. you should've seen how he looked at her, I've never seen him like this before. she looked so obedient like she'd do whatever he would ask her to do"

"what how she was. she would follow his orders, but he hated that. he wanted her to disobey him and be different but she would do differently. she was too needy and she always tried pleasing him. thats why when he met you he fell in love with you with the way you were and how you didn't try to please him"

"I don't know anymore. what I do know is that I don't want to see him"

"I'll take you back to everyone" he said and we drove to the house.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after spending a few hours with everyone Giovanni bursts inside the house pacing towards the living room. "Where the fuck have you been?"

"Don't raise your voice at me" I said getting off the couch.

He followed me upstairs to my old room. I dont even care if he's angry with me. Fuck I'm way angrier.

"I told you to wait outside and you weren't there. How'd you get here"

"I called Giuseppe"

"why?"

"because unlike you I can actually trust him"

"Don't say that baby" he walks towards me.

"Don't baby me. Why was she at our house? Why didnt you tell me about her? Why the fuck do I need to find our from Giuseppe that she's a psycho?"

"i'm sorry I should've told you"

"Yeah you should of but Giuseppe filed me in on who she is"

"Are you angry?"

"Me? No I'm just doing this for fun" I replied sarcastically.

"Whats wrong?" He breathes out.

"Seeing how you were with her. it scared me. you looked at her like you were falling for her."

"what did Giuseppe tell you?"

"Everything I need to know"

"Baby..."

"no. do you know what it feels like to see your man staring at another girl like he's in love with her?"

"But I don't love her. I never did"

"that's not what you'r body language told me. the way you made an Eye contact with her was so  intense and raw. you were looking deeply and comfortably into her eyes, i felt like I was the extra person in the room."

"Baby I made an eye contact because I was nervous. she was holding a gun to you"

"Your Eye contact was so intimate and vulnerable. it was so intense I could see how meaningful it was to both of you" I replied. "My Grandma once said that a Deep eye contact that is more than 4 seconds may indicate feelings of love. and thats exactly what I saw"

"Baby Come on I love you and only you"

"I wanna believe you. I really do. but what I saw was the most uncomfortable thing I've ever seen. you put me in such an uncomfortable position and when you told me to leave it looked like you chose her over me"

"I needed to speak to her" he replied. "I don't love her. I promise you"

"you're words mean nothing. its the action, and you acted differently"

"so you're gonna leave me now?" he asks. 

"I dont know. I need to be alone please"

"Don't do this to me please" he says taking a deep breath.

"Giovanni.. i"

"no. I don't even wanna hear it" he says going to the window.

"I..."

"Don't do this I love you"

"I love you too but I need some time alone please" I said with my hands on my face. "please"

"Don't leave me Baby Please you're all I need"

"what do you want me to say huh? I have nothing to say to you" I added. 

he's silent. now he wants to be quiet. thats just great.

"say something"

"I love you Lana and if you can't see it well then there's nothing I can do about it" he says walking out the room. 

what have I done?

END OF CHAPTER 26

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

Only His Per mariecuriecolomb2011

Literatura romàntica

1.7K 9 35
Laura has no other choice than to escape from her abusive household and leave the country. What happens when she encounters the dangerous and irresis...
Miss Night Per Kennedy

Literatura romàntica

205K 8.3K 49
"You like it, don't you?" "What?" I managed to breathe. "The fear, Miss Night," he mused, "you crave it." _______________________________________ Sab...
551K 12.1K 62
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ✔︎ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈 "This is a dangerous game you're trying to play. Remember that in the end, thi...
Protect Me Per Anisa Ali

Literatura romàntica

984 41 29
Marcello Conti- Boss of the Italian mafia. Cold and heartless. Prepared to do anything it takes to get what he wants. Incapable of love. 26 years old...