Percy Jackson's Sister

By demigodreams

Hey, Cassidy here. I'm sure you've heard ALL about Percy's adventures but what you didn't hear is that he did... More

Why?
Presenting the future: Rainbow Calling
Deadly Camp? I'm in.
Tin Can Attack!!
The Lava Wall is Right Next to the Pegasi, You Can't Miss It!
Cool cabin, bit spacious don't you think?
Cover your eyes and play those funky tunes!
First Horses, Now Snakes? Just Pass the Soda.
I Swear the Fish Horse Won't Bite
Cruise Ship in Need of Febreeze
So, No One Else is Gonna Bring Up Dogzilla? Okay.
Eavesdropping 101: Get a Cyclops
A Small Explosion Goes a Long Way
Skipping Stones is Overrated, Try Boats!
Who Knew Donuts Could be Scary?
Off With it's Head(s)!
Trying to Kill You was an Accident, I Swear
I Prefer the Monster Cruise to This Ship
Don't Yell at Carrisa
Brain Freeze on a New Level
Anything but the Giant Tiolet, Please
Take a Deep Breath, Just Without Oxegyn
Take the Metal Out of Your Brother
A Prophecy? No thanks.
Clipboard Lady to the Rescue
Paradise is Kind of Rude
I Get a Makeover
I am NOT Related to a Rodent
So Many Ships, So Little Time
Let's not Focus on Mortal Parents
Why Does Everyone Want to Kill Me?
This Song Will be the Death of You
One Sided Conversation, As Always
Death Sheep, Not Cool
Just A Bride Switch Up, No Biggy
Sheep Taxi, Still Better Than Regular Taxi
Nobody to The Rescue?
Nevermind, The Rope Bridge Isn't Any Better
Dude, You're Glowing
Could You Please Throw Something Other Than Rocks?
Miami Holds Unpleasent Surprises
Someone Gets Fired
All Weapons, No Donuts
NOW It's a Party
Dude! Watch Out for That Paintball, Dude!
I Have a New Love for Half Horse People
Finally, Home.
Making New Friends is Easier at Camp
Finally, Some Good News
I Get a Sword Upgrade
Goodbye Brother, For Now
No Longer a Tree
An Old Friend
A/N

Zombie Ship to the Rescue

1.9K 78 2
By demigodreams

I was teleported out of my body and was watching everything go down from a third person perspective.

I saw myself, arms extended outwards towards Percy, shooting icy blasts at him. My eyes were a cold blue that reminded me of glaciers. I wanted to stop myself but my brain felt sluggish and I couldn't move.

Annabeth's face looked horrified. She ran towards me and tackled me to the ground but I pushed her off. She grabbed one of my wrists and I froze her hand to my arm, using my free hand to try and freeze Percy. The Hydra got in the way and instead I engulfed one of its heads in a frozen prison and it dropped like dead weight, making it hard for it to move.

Part of me felt relieved I had helped but when I saw the Cassidy that was actually on Earth at the moment, her face looked angry. She seemed dissatisfied with the fact she had helped Percy instead of the Hydra. I didn't like that Cassidy.

As Annabeth struggled to get off her- my -arm, something unexpected happened. I saw Annabeth stop struggling and Tyson momentarily paused smashing the Hydra's heads like a game of wack-a-mole.

"There!" A yell came from the water. "Prepare a 32-pounder!

Nobody dared taking their eyes off the monster, the Hydra. But they all listened attentively at the voices coming from behind them.

A gravelly male voice said, "They're too close, m'lady!"

"Damn the heroes!" the girl said. "Full steam ahead!"

"Aye, m'lady."

"Fire at will, Captain!"

Annabeth processed what was happening a split second before everyone else. She yelled, "Hit the deck!" And everyone dove. Being frozen to me, she had no choice but to drag me along. I don't know if she had forgotten she was attached to my arm, or if she did it on purpose, but when we dove, I hit the ground hard. My head bumped into a fallen tree and it knocked me back into my own body, just as something exploded on land.

As I groggily processed that I was back in control of my body, Annabeth's hand melted off of my arm. We were all covered in green goo, I presumed had come from the monster that had just exploded.

Annabeth scooted far away from me in a hurry, which made me feel bad. I was about to explain to her that that wasn't me. Well, it was but it wasn't. But just then, Tyson yelled, "Steamboat!"

We all turned. He was right. A steamboat chugged in the water. The most notable feature was a red flag with a boar's head. A flag I recognized from one of the cabins at Camp Half-Blood.

The ship was full of confederate soldiers with grey translucent skin. I could see their skulls and it freaked me out. What freaked me out most was their commander. The bully from camp, Clarisse, stood smack in the middle of the ship dressed in full armor.

She looked down at us. "Losers. But I suppose I have to rescue you. Come aboard."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 184 89
It was just another 5SOS concert, right? Wrong. When a monster appears and Piper Mclean comes and kills it, 5 Seconds of Summer realize they are anyt...
395K 8.3K 67
Everyone at Camp Half blood and Camp Jupiter believe Leo is dead. However, Leo is very much alive. He just reunited with Calypso, the most beautiful...
17.2K 1.1K 29
Tough times have fallen on the Earth. And for the demigod population. Humans have discovered them, discovered their abilities and their strengths. A...
82K 5.6K 96
Join a young Demigod as he fights, learns, loves, and adventures both by himself and with his newfound companions while he struggles to discover his...