Young Mates

By chicky555

Ryan has been in love with Emma since the first time he laid eyes on her when he was thirteen years old she w... More

Chapter 1: New Home
Chapter 2: Mates
Chapter 3: Ice Cream
Chapter 4: Queen
Chapter 5: Party
Chapter 6 part 1: Poor Emma
Chapter 6 part 2: Fight?
Chapter 7: Short
Chapter 8: Crying and Hugs
Chapter 9: Wolf
Chapter 10: Invite Only
Chapter 11: Why?
Chapter 12: Ponytails
Chapter 13: Pinks
Chapter 14: Blowup Barbie
Chapter 15: Friends
Chapter 16: Dogs
Chapter 17: Training
Chapter 18: Cotton
Chapter 19: Beach
Chapter 21: Witches and Chowder
Chapter 22: Brothers
Chapter 23: Hearing
Chapter 24: Mother
Chapter 25: Really?
Epilogue
New Book

Chapter 20: Dreams

19.8K 395 83
By chicky555

Ryan POV

Today's Emma's birthday she's finally sixteen. Her head's curled into my shoulder and her arms wrapped around my torso. As her hair fans out on the pillow.

We had quit a day yesterday. We went to the peer and on a boat ride. Emma loved seeing all the dolphins and whales while I just loved watching her.

Later that day we went to the beach and walked at sunset. So when we arrived we took our showers and went to straight to sleep exhaustion from our adventurous day. Emma and I have been to the beach before but never have we spent our time such as we are now. It's like a honeymoon without the whole wedding.

I desperately want to wake her up and kiss her senseless but it's our vacation and she shouldn't have to wake up early. So instead I settle for just holding onto her and falling back into sleep.

When I wake up the second time it's an hour later the clock just about to hit seven. I kiss Emma's head and her eyes drowsily open and she smiles at me. Goddess she's so beautiful. I've always found Emma gorgeous but each day she becomes even more so.

"Happy birthday my love." I whisper. Her smile widens and she attempts to snuggle into me more than she is now hiding her face in my neck.

"Good morning." She responds her hair at this point is covering me arm her head lies on and I just twirl her golden locks in between my fingers.

"I have a special day planned for us. So get your cute ass up and dressed." I say giving her a light spank which makes her squeal and jump up.

She runs into the closet and I head to the bathroom. Not long after Emma's behind me entering the bathroom to brush her teeth and all her lady things. I check out her outfit she's in some teal sundress that hugs her small curves. She looks hot in my opinion. I watch as she brushed her hair and does her makeup.

"Don't put any lipgloss on today only chapstick." I comment. I'm not the type of guy who tells her what to do all the time but I really don't want pink gloss all over my face today.

"Okay." She responds giving me a wink.

I throw on a button up shirt and some jeans. We both put on our white converse together. Emma had me wear a teal shirt so we're matching. Damn she could tell me to wear a pink tutu and I'd do it just for her.

Emma grabs her purse and we clasps our hands together as we leave the room.

"So what are we doing today?" She asks excitedly.

"That is a surprise." I reply.

I plan on taking Emma to San Diego's botanical garden. I know how much she loves nature and I'm sure she'll love it. Plus I paid for women to walk up to her at each section of the garden and present her with a flower. Each on one different. From roses to jasmine.

I have us stop by BleenChic on our way a popular crepe restaurant. I know how much Emma loves strawberry cream filled crepes.

Emma POV

When we arrived at the crepe restaurant I immediately knew this day is going to be the absolute best. When our food arrived I moaned right as the food hit my mouth. The strawberries were so fresh and sweet and they had made homemade whipped cream.

Ryan watched me with love and lust in his eyes as I was eating making me a bit self conscious to be honest.

"Stop looking at me and eat your food." I scolded. He immediately began eating his food and he too moaned at the flavor of his Nutella banana crepe.

When we finished we left and Ryan helped me in the car. He let choose what type of music we were listening to. I played a song I soon would call ours The Night We Met by Lord Huron. We both sang along to the song despite us both being mildly bad at singing.

We arrived at a building surrounded by plants. It was beautiful to say the least. Every type of plant known to man was their. I walked by different bushes and flowers to be met by a lady handing me a lily. Each section I collected a new flower. I had over twenty in total and boy do they smell good. Ryan watched me and took photos every other minute. I knew by the time my birthday was over he'd be out of storage on his phone.

We stayed at the garden for a few hours. And once we left Ryan took me out to a nearby park. We walked around and just enjoyed being with each other.

I sat on a nearby bench as Ryan went and got us ice cream from a vender near us. He returned with two tweety bird popsicles. We sat and watched as a family walked pass us.'the mother and father both holding their little boys hand. They were young no doubt teen parents but they were also in love. I couldn't help but wonder when Ryan and I would look like them. Have children and be a family.

"Don't worry we will have that." I felt Ryan whisper in my ear. I knew he was right we would, but until then we have each other.

We stayed at the park for another few hours we rode the Carousel despite Ryan's many groans on how childish it was. We rented a bike and I sat on the back as Ryan rode around. We fed the fish at the pond. It was an amazing day. By the afternoon we walked along the beach.

As we walked side by side we were approached by a boy our age. He ran up to me smiling. I felt Ryan stiffen at the strangers nearness.

"Hey could you take a picture for me?" He asked with a goofy grin.

"Yeah sure" I responded grasping onto the boys phone.

He did a few poses and a couple of funny faces. Once he finished and I too had snapped all the shots we went on our separate ways but this time Ryan was grumpy.

"I can't believe you took his picture!" Ryan said.

"Ryan theirs a thing called common curtesy." I responded bored of this soon to be argument already.

"He was flirting with you Emma. It was obvious. He even touched your hand!" Ryan was now raising his voice. I know what your thinking your mates kind of toxic. No he's not he's just jealous and it's totally normal.

"Ryan you know that I only have eyes for you. He was nothing more than a scrawny kid. I like my man." I responded walking and wrapping my arms around his waist.

That's how you solve a problem you have to stroke their egos.

He smiled at my response and wrapped his arms around me lifting me into his chest.

"I love you Emma." He cooed

"I love you too." I said before pecking him on the lips.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

When we arrived back at the hotel room we both took our separate showers. While Ryan was in the bathroom. I got dressed in my short silk night dress. I bought awhile ago and noticed that whoever packed my bags had found it. Thank goodness they had. I bet they thought it was a nightshirt. I slipped it on and walked into our kitchen.

Ryan had stocked the fridge with food and beverages. I pulled out a fizzy water and began sipping it as I looked out at the ocean. The moon was bright tonight and it reflected off the water. I felt Ryan's arms for around me and I my body leaned into his on it's own accord. I turned to be met with lust filled eyes.

I couldn't stop myself from kissing him. I set my water down on the nearby table and wrapped my arms around his neck as I was lifted and carried into the bedroom. I felt the lush bedding hit my back as Ryan's hands moved up to cup my fave. His lopes left my lips to search my neck for the perfect place for our mark. His lips placed kisses until he reached the spot were my neck reaches my collar and that were I let out a moan. It was as if thousands of sparks shot through my body when he kisses me their. I could feel his teeth graze the surface asking for my permission.

"Please." I whispered and with that one work his teach sunk in and I yelped at the searing pain that turned into bliss in a matter of seconds. Then I fell into a deep sleep.

We were in a the pack house. Ryan am older version of Ryan holding a bundle in his arms. Our daughter. I'm hand in hand with a small boy with blonde hair like mine but other than that he looks exactly like his father.

He's smiling up at me. Everything's perfect until it's not. The picture goes from color and everything starts flying around me like one big hurricane took it all away.

It's replaced by a smiling Ryan not the older one. He's younger now the age he is now. He's smiling at me but then when I turn around I see me. I'm running to him in a wedding dress. His arms open wide when a bullet pierces through his chest. I turn to the shooter but everything is black. I can't breath I feel his pain. He's dying and I can't do a thing about it.

"No!" I scream in being held down I look up to see the blue eyes I love so much. Ryan has fear and worry covering his face. I can't help but pull him down to me to cling onto what I have now.

"Wh-what's wring?" He asks worried.

"I-I thought I-I lost you." I cry out holding him tighter.

"You had a vision." He mutters.

"A what?" Ryan explained to me that white wolfs are blessed wolfs. They have the powers to see the future and in some cases control other wolfs against their will.

"Ryan if I saw the future then y-you might d-d"

"Shh don't say a word we'll be fine. We just have to meet with Flora." The witch.

Hey y'all. Okay so I've been having a hard time writing this book because I just wasn't feeling anything exciting towards it. But now things are about to get dangerous!!!! I have great ideas and hope y'all love them as much as I do!!!😝🤣🥰

Vote or and comment 🥰😊😘

XOXO- Lillian Dero 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.3K 25
When your mate is an Alpha and you're the rogue that causes all the trouble, you can't exactly go up to him and say "How's it going big guy! Even tho...
13.9K 576 38
First Xavier, and then the hunters. Will Riley ever be able to live a safe life, one where she doesn't constantly have to look over her shoulder? Aft...
270K 8.8K 37
I turned 18 2 weeks ago, not that anyone cared I was home alone in my room when I shifted it's so bloody scary and hurt so much but I had no one ther...
Markie By RuHu

Werewolf

1.2K 82 9
All werewolves have mates. So what happens when you fall for someone before you're 18... "Hopefully hes my mate" is all Markie can think as she waits...