Replaced...

By itl211

A story about a girl, and her oblivious best friend. She has had feelings for him.. for four years now. He ne... More

Prologue
School.
Smile
Her
Bus Ride
Applying
Wonder
Fading
I dont like her
Projects
Lunch
You and Her
Prensentation
Us
Not Qualified
Ugly
The Girl
Girl In The Mirror
The way you look at her.
Replaced
Stars
Away
Feelings
Wow
Fake
Last Part.
Summer
New Start
Last Period
The Stranger I Call Mom
I Want To See The World
Tomorrow
Panic attack
Dead
Small
Mother
Weight

Soulmate

4.5K 73 13
By itl211

  What is a soulmate?
According to the dictionary it's someone who is ideally suited to another, either as a friend or romantic partner.
Yet, the thought of a soulmate is weird.
You have to spend the rest of your life with, and have kids.
It sounds strange, and scary in a sense.
Sometimes the feeling of wanting to explore the world is as equally strong as wanting to settle down.
I feel as if I don't want to settle down in my twenties, I want to go everywhere I have ever dreamed of.
But on the other hand, sometimes I want to have a family...I don't want to be lonely. After all the world isn't too big.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 1.6K 26
ยซ แž แžนแž€ แžขแŸ’แž แžนแž€ แŸ— แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž˜แžทแž“แž…แž„แŸ‹แž”แžถแž“แž”แŸ‚แž”แž“แžทแž„แž‘แŸ แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž…แž„แŸ‹แžฒแŸ’แž™แž”แŸ‰แžถแžŸแŸ’แžšแžกแžถแž‰แŸ‹แžแŸ’แž‰แžปแŸ†แž€แŸ’แž“แžปแž„แž“แžถแž˜แžŸแŸ’แž“แŸแž แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž˜แŸ‚แž“แžšแžœแžถแž„แž”แŸ‰แžถแž€แžผแž“ ยป ยซ แžšแžœแžถแž„แž™แžพแž„แž‘แŸ…แž˜แžทแž“แžšแžฝแž…แž‘แŸแž‡แžปแž„แž‚แžปแž€ แž”แŸ‰แžถแž˜แžทแž“แž”แžถแž“แž‚แžทแžแž›แžพแžฏแž„แž›แžพแžŸแž–แžธแž…แŸ†แžŽแž„แž”แŸ‰...
122K 5K 65
โžฝJust short love stories...โค โ‡โค๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ–ค. โ‡โ™ฅ๏ธ. โ‡๐Ÿ’™. โ‡๐Ÿฉท. โžฝ๐Ÿค Ongoing โžฝ๐Ÿ’› Upcoming [Ignore grammatical mistakes. I will improve my writing gradually.]
66.6K 212 22
fetish แ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€ปแ€€แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฒแ€ท roleplay แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€–แ€ฐแ€ธแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€…แ€ญแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ฐแ€ธแ€šแ€‰แ€บแ€แ€ฌแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญ แ€แ€€แ€šแ€บแ€œแ€ฏแ€•แ€บแ€แ€ปแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฌ แ€แ€แ€ปแ€ญแ€ฏแ€ทแ€€ แ€€แ€ญแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€ฌแ€œ...
231K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.