The 20 Heisei Servants

By BA55edWriter

Ritsuka Fujimaru is Chaldea's Provisional Master who has summoned multiple Servants but a malfunction if FATE... More

Servant 1: Summoning
Servant 2: Settling In
Servant 3: Understanding Abilities...
Servant 4: The Golden Scarlet Sparring!
Servant 5: The Warrior With Multiple Skills...
Servant 6: Secondary Summoning
Servant 7: A Secondary Match?
Servant 8: The Magical Battle
I just got tagged, so now I have to do this...
Servant 9: Imitations of Time
Servant 10: Time's Champion
Servant 11: Summoning Of The New Generation...
Servant 12: The New Additions
Servant 13: Arrival
Servant 14: Saving One Another
Servant 15: Meeting Fallen Friends And Family
Servant 16: The Enemy Of All Men...
Servant 17: Beaten Ambition...
Servant 18: The Darkness Within Everyone...
Servant 19: The Light That Makes Darkness Fades...
Servant 20: Discovery From The Past
Servant 21: The Hope To Counter Despair
Servant 22: The War In The Woods...
Servant 24: The Digital War
Servant 25: Walking Through Frozen Raindrops
Servant 26: Thawed Time...
Servant 27: Comrades...
Servant 28: Cause Of This World...
Servant 29: Beginning Of The End...
Servant 30: Deal With The Devil...
Servant 31: The EndGame
Servant 32: Defeating One Of The Two
Servant 33: The Final Confrontation...!

Servant 23: The Cost Of Victory

1.4K 31 18
By BA55edWriter

OOO, Birth, Accel, and Meteor fought against the army of Kurokage troopers...

Gaim, Baron, and Zangetsu battled against Bujin Gaim, Mars, and Zangetsu Shin!

Blade, Garren, Chalice, and Leangle were also fighting against the Kurokage trooper until they saw a person in casual attire staring at them...

Leangle: "Hey, who's that?"

Blade: "I don't know..."

Chalice: "But be careful I can sense that he's a Joker..."

Garren: "I thought you two were the only Jokers?!"

???: "I'm an Albino Joker, FYI...."

??? then inserted a card into a buckle...

Leangle: "Wait a minute!"

Leangle finally notices the similarities of their belts!

??? walks up close towards Leangle and transforms while punching his stomach!

Glaive Buckle: OPEN UP!

Leangle grips his stomach as Blade charges in with his Blay Rouzer, Garren shooting Glaive with his Garren Rouzer, Chalice repeatedly slashing him and firing energy arrows at him with his Chalice Rouzer on his Chalice Arrow...

Glaive backed away and held his Glaive Rouzer...

Glaive: "Who knew my predecessors were this weak..."

Leangle: "I'll show you weak!"

Leangle Rouzer: BLIZZARD! SCREW! BLIZZARD GALE!

Leangle Froze Glaive to the ground and charged at him!

Glaive Rouzer: MIGHTY!

Glaive slashed away the ice and begins to slash Leangle repeatedly making the Green Rider stagger back!

Chalice: "Mutsuki!"

Chalice Rouzer: CHOP! TORNADO! SPINNING WAVE!

Chalice then rapidly spins around and does a Beyblade dash at Glaive slashing him in a spinning motion, Glaive took damage but managed to block it with his Glaive Rouzer...

Garren then uses some Rouze Cards to shoot!

Garren Rouzer: BULLET! FIRE!

Garren then launches multiple Fire Balls that knocked Glaive back!

Blade then snuck up on Glaive attempting to slice his armor, but Glaive held his Glaive Rouzer to his back and blocked the incoming slash and kicked Blade away!

Blade: "We need some flight!"

Garren nodded and the two then took a card and used their Rouze Absorbers to transform!

Rouzer Absorbers: ABSORB QUEEN! FUSION JACK!

Garren and Blade took flight as Chalice and Leangle fought Glaive on the ground!

Blade and Garren swooped down and slash Glaive using Dive bombing tactics!

Garren Rouzer: BURNING! RAPID! FIRE! BURNING SHOT!

Garren quickly fires a barrage of flames making Glaive stagger more, then Blade slashed him!

Blay Rouzer: SLASH! THUNDER! LIGHTNING SLASH!

Blade then dives at Glaive slashing him!

Chalice then scanned some cards!

Chalice Rouzer: BIO! CHOP!

Chalice pulled and restrained Glaive conjuring a Vince pulling the Gold Rider to him and hitting him with an energy chop!

Then Leangle scanned some cards to perform his attack!

Leangle Rouzer: RUSH! BLIZZARD! POISON! BLIZZARD VENOM!

Leangle jumped in the air, dives down, and freezes Glaive into the ground kicking him then stabbing him in the chest with his Rouzer emitting poison!

Glaive rolled back after being knocked down as his Buckle begins to malfunction and his true form reveals himself!

Glaive transformed into an Albino Joker!

Blade and Chalice looked at each other and nodded as the two took out their own Evolution cards!

Rouze Absorber: ABSORB QUEEN! EVOLUTION KING!

Chalice Rouzer: EVOLUTION!

The two then charge at Glaive as those three possess the powers of the Jokers!

Leangle: "Why aren't we helping them!?"

Garren: "We can't! We don't have King Forms, we'll get killed trying to help!"

The three Jokers clashed as it is a 2 V 1 battle!

In a last-ditch attempt, the Albino Joker tried to take a card but was shot out of his hand by Chalice!

Chalice then slash him with his weapon  Wild Slasher two Kukri-like weapons making the Joker stagger back!

The two Riders then prepare their Finishers!

King Rouzer: SPADE TEN! JACK! QUEEN! KING! ACE! ROYAL STRAIGHT FLUSH!

Chalice then combined his Wild Slasher and attached them to his Chalice Arrow!

All of Chalice's Rouze Cards combine to a single card which he scanned with his combined Wild Slasher!

Wild Slasher: WILD!

The Rouzer Cards were then absorbed into their weapons as they glow with power!

Blade then charges in slashing the Joker with his Finisher!

Blade: "King's Royal Deck!"

Joker was then knocked up in the air as Chalice prepared his own Noble Phantasm!

-Death's Feral Arrow-

He then finished it off with a shot from his weapon's finisher!

The Joker explodes as it disappears for good!

Chalice and Blade fist bumps as they go back to  Garren and Leangle...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gaim clashes with Bujin Gaim!

Baron fought with Mars!

Zangetsu faces Zangetsu Shin!

Gaim was in a stalemate with Bujin Gaim, so he decided to "Switch Things Up"!

LockSeed: PINE!

Sengoku Driver: LOCK ON! 

Sengoku Driver: SOIYA! PINE ARMS! FUNSAI DESTROY!

Gaim then swung around his Pine Iron resulting in multiple collisions making Bujin Gaim stagger back!

Sengoku Driver: SOIYA! PINE AU LAIT!

Gaim then threw the Pine Iron striking Bujin Gaim in the head and slashing him repeatedly with his Musou Saber!

Gaim then switched to another armor!

Sengoku Driver: SOIYA! ICHIGO ARMS! SHUSHUTTO SPARK!

Musou Saber: 1, 10, 100 ICHIGO CHARGE!

Bujin Gaim was struck with multiple energy kunais!

Bujin Gaim had enough and unleashed his full power as his menacing crimson aura began to expand!

Bujin Gaim: "You won't win against me this time!"

Gaim: "I beg to differ because this is my stage!"

Gaim then transforms into Kiwami Arms!

LockSeed: KACHIDOKI!

Sengoku Driver: SOIYA! KACHIDOKI ARMS! IZA! SHUTSUJIN! EI! EI! OH!

LockSeed: FRUITS BASKET!

Sengoku Driver: LOCK OPEN! KIWAMI ARMS! DAI! DAI! DAI! DAI! DAI-SHOGUN!

Bujin Gaim tried to summon multiple vines and branches to attack Gaim but they were all shredded by the many weapons launched by the original!

Then Gaim prepares to finish his Bujin Counterpart!

Gaim combines his Hinawadaidai-DJ-Ju and Musou Saber as he inserts

Hinawadaidai-DJ-Ju: 1, 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000, 100,000,000, 1,000,000,000,000, FRUITS BASKET: ORANGE! CHARGE!

Gaim then unleashes his Noble Phantasm!

Gaim: "Helheim's Overlord!"

Gaim the transforms the entire environment around him making it into Planet Helheim and slashing Bujin Gaim!

Bujin Gaim: "Not Again!"

Gaim: "Yes Again!"

With one slash Gaim destroyed Bujin Gaim as his Reality Marble dissipates leaving only dust where Bujin Gaim once stood...

Meanwhile...

Baron and Mars clashed as Baron's Banaspear was clashing with Mars's Sword Bringer and Apple Reflector!

Mars: "Why deny the Forbidden Fruit when you can have anything that you want? I only want to offer humanity the salvation it needs!"

Baron: "I say now to both your fruit and salvation!"

Baron: "I will never let anyone decide my fate for me! Because I will forge my own path!"

Baron the switched armors!

Sengoku Driver: COME ON! MANGO ARMS! FIGHT OF HAM~MER!

Baron summons his Mango Punisher which made Mars slid off the ground!

Baron then sneakily took Mars's Lockseed and transformed into his new armor creating a new Noble Phantasm: Crimson Knowledge's Path

Lockseed: RINGO!

Sengoku Driver: COME ON! RINGO ARMS! DESIRE FORBBIDEN FRU~ITS!

Mars (Kougane)'s rages then flow within him as the darkness develops him!

Kougane: "Why do you deny it!? When everything that you could ever desire could be obtained easily!?"

Baron: "As I said, I will forge my own path with my own effort and strength!"

Kougane: "Then you choose death!"

Kougane then transforms into a different form!

Sengoku Driver: SOIYA! DARKNESS ARMS! ŌGON NO KAJITSU!

Kougane now Kamen Rider Jam charges at Baron, as The Crimson Rider unleashes his new Noble Phantasm's abilities!

Sengoku Driver: COME ON! RINGO SPARKING!

Baron then slashes Jam into the air and jumps, delivering a Crimson and Golden Kick that destroyed Jam!

---------------------------------------------------------------

Zangetsu defends himself from Zangetsu Shin's barrage of energy arrow fired from his Sonic Arrow...

Zangetsu then charges in and slashes Zangetsu Shin in the stomach and stabbing the Genesis Driver without severely damaging his brother!

Zangetsu: "Mitchy, Stop this madness..."

Mitchy: "I won't! I will win! I will prove myself to be stronger than anyone of you!"

Mitchy then equips his Sengoku Driver taking out a dark red and green Lockseed!

Lockseed: YOMOTSUHEGURI!

Zangetsu's eyes widen as Mitchy was going to call upon the power of the underworld itself!

Zangetsu: "Mitchy, Don't!"

Mitchy: "Shut Up!"

Sengoku Driver: LOCK ON!

Mitchy: "Henshin!"

Sengoku Driver: HAI! YOMOTSUHEGURI ARMS! MEI! KAI! YOMI! YOMI! YOMI!

Zangetsu tried to defeat Ryugen without severely damaging him...

Ryugen: "The only way to stop me Nii-Chan is to kill me!"

Zangetsu: "I won't kill you! You're the only family I have left!"

Ryugen: "Then I will kill you!"

Ryugen then summons his Budou Ryuhou shooting some blasts than knocked Zangetsu back despite defending himself with his Melon Defender!

Zangetsu still kept trying to defend himself from his brother's rampage but knew that he couldn't save him no matter what he did...

Lockseed: KACHIDOKI!

Ryugen: "How do you have that!?"

Zangetsu: "You think Kazuraba is the only one who had one of these!?"

Sengoku Driver: LOCK ON!

Sengoku Driver: SOIYA! KACHIDOKI ARMS! IZA! SHUTSUJIN! EI! EI! OH!

Zangetsu then summons his own version of Gaim's Taiko Blade...

Hinawadaidai-DJ-Ju: 1, 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000, 100,000,000, 1,000,000,000,000, MURYŌDAISŪ: KACHIDOKI CHARGE!

Zangetsu: "I'm sorry, Little Brother........"

Zangetsu then unleashes his Noble Phantasm:  Melon's Emerald Victory Cry

Zangetsu then slashes Ryugen before he could do his finisher!

Ryugen clutches his stomach before Zangetsu withdraws his blade making Ryugen kneel on the ground...

Zangetsu throws away his blade and reverts back to his Civilian Form, as held his Little Brother in his arms...

Takatora: "I'm sorry for not being a better Big Brother, Mitchy...."

Mitchy: "I......For....give.....Yo.....u........Bro....ther............."

Takatora listened to his Little Brother's lasts words before Mitchy vanished into gold particles as his younger sibling disappeared in his very arms...

Takatora had tears flowing down on his cheeks as he saw his Little Brother died and vanished in his arms...

OOO Scanner (From  The Medajaribur):  TRIPLE! SCANNING CHARGE!

Birth Driver: CELL BURST!

Accel Driver: ACCEL! MAXIMUM DRIVE!

Meteor Driver: METEOR ON! READY? METEOR! LIMIT BREAK!

OOO did his OOO Bash!

Birth shot a giant laser from his Breast Cannon!

Accel delivered a giant kick!

Meteor began to kick and punch any Kurokage Trooper going anywhere near him!

The four's Finisher managed to wipe out the Kurokage army as they reverted back to their Civilian Forms...

All of the Riders heard screaming and crying and all of them noticed that Takatora was the source of the noise, as they realize that he killed his own Little Brother...

All of them comforted him and they regrouped, then they returned to the others...

Chapter Ends...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.6K 729 18
There was once a boy who had survived a hell which destroyed everything in its wake. He was almost dead but a man had saved him and later adopted the...
1.3K 50 2
A story we're Issei is abandoned by the Factions and we're he and his Queen travel the world together. Rizevim is back with the assistance of a Demon...
25.5K 510 28
just a rewrite version of the first one and don't expect this will turn into a series Iska Nebuligate Sakurai a normal Teenager who was forced into...
4.9K 28 17
A boy wakes up in a middle of no where then he is caught in some kind of war he saw foot soldiers called Kasshine and Dai Mazine and they were from a...