Kise Ryota (knb)

By LourdesMartin250

( This is going to be a fanfic of the Koruko basketball that is going to be Kise Ryota Point of View.. ....Fo... More

DISCLAIMER
CHAPTER ONE
Author's Pov

Prologue

5 0 0
By LourdesMartin250

The teiko Middle School basketball club. An incredible strong team with over one hundred members and three consecutive wins.
Among their brilliant record, the generation of five prodigies was known as the

      GENERATION OF MIRACLES..

However, there was a strange rumor concerning the Generation of Mircles. Despite being relatively unknown and lacking a game record, there was one more member recognized by the five prodigies..

     A phantom sixth man

The group of prodigies got disbanded and now enrolled in a different school that has made a name in terms of basketball.

Now one of them, started joining the club and wish to play with his former teammates again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
947K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
76.8K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...