Having The CEOs Baby

By arabella_tomlinson

"Oh fuck me" "I think I already did that" --- "The last thing I expected to do was wake up to my brother's b... More

1. Katerina
2. Alexander
3. Katerina
4. Alexander
5. Katerina
6. Alexander
7. Katerina
8. Alexander
9. Katerina
10. Alexander
11. Katerina
12. Alexander
13. Katerina
14. Alexander
15. Katerina
16. Alexander
17. Katerina
18. Alexander
19. Katerina
20. Alexander
21. Katerina
22. Alexander
23. Katerina
24. Alexander
25. Katerina
26. Alexander
27. Katerina
28. Alexander
29. Katerina
30. Alexander
31. Katerina
32. Alexander
33. Katerina
34. Alexander
35. Katerina
36. Alexander
37. Katerina
38. Alexander
39. Katerina
40. Alexander
41. Katerina
42. Alexander
43. Katerina
45. Katerina
46. Alexander
Epilogue. Katerina
Bonus. Alexander

44. Alexander

8.9K 315 6
By arabella_tomlinson

⛔️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD! READ AT OWN DISCRETION! NOT FOR READERS UNDER 18⛔️

"Morning," a soft voice whispered in the early morning and I smiled looking down at the woman I get to not only call my best friend but also my wife. It's crazy to think that it's been nearly a month since the day we married and exchanged vows in front of our family and friends. One month since Katerina Elena Montgomery became my wife.

"Morning beautiful" I murmured kissing her forehead

"I'm far from beautiful this early in the morning," she mumbled snuggling into my side making me chuckle

"To me you are," I retaliated and she looked up with a small smile on her face, "come on, let's get ready for the day as we have much to do today"

"Ugh" she groaned pulling away from me and pulling the covers over her head and I shook my head, you'd think that after all this time that she'd be jumping out of bed and rushing around the room yelling about being late for work but nope, no matter how long she's worked for her brother, she was still not a morning person. I'd know since I always struggled to get her out of bed every morning when we first moved in together a year ago.

"I known you hate mornings but you need to get up baby. We have work and I'm sure David won't be pleased to know his secretary/ assistant wasn't in" I stated removing the covers from her face and she looked up at me with wide brown eyes and I raised a brow knowing what she was trying to do and thigh it would have worked before, I have learned to be immune to those puppy dogs eyes that our daughter seemed to inherit because she always looks at me with the same look her mother was currently giving me, "now gonna work this time sweetheart, now get up"

"You're no fun" she crumbled but nonetheless pushed the covers from her naked body and crawled out of bed grabbing her robe to cover herself up before walking into the bathroom and I sighed shaking my head before fallowing after her. I leaned against the door frame as I watched her do her morning business before brushing her teeth, "why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what?" I asked titling my head to the sighed and she rolled her eyes before rinsing her mouth and cleaning the sink of toothpaste

"Like you're trying to eat me with your eyes," she stated before letting her silk robe fall in a pile around her feet before turning her back and turning on the shower letting the water heat up for a few seconds before climbing in and I smiled before cloning in after her. I gripped her waist gently and she hummed leaning against me as the water cascaded down on us. I leaned down and kissed her neck, nipping at the skin gently cussing her to softly moan and tilt her head to the side giving me more space to continue to kiss and nip at her neck and shoulder.

"Have I told you lately isn't how much you turn me on?" I murmured against her skin and she shivered before turning in my arms, our eyes meeting and fuck did she look breathtaking under the sprays of the water. No matter how Manuel times ever kissed and been intimate, it never seizes to amaze me just how much this woman before me has me under her spell. Every inch of her is my undoing. She lifted her right hand reached around my neck before pulling me down to her and soon our lips were molding together in a searing kiss. I lifted her up and pressed her against the shower wall as her legs wrapped themselves around my hips.

What started as an innocent kiss, turned into an instant hunger. My arms grip around her tighter, as I press her even harder against the wall. Her arms are around my neck as our lips melt into one and her tongue searches out mine. She sucks on my bottom lip and a moan escapes from deep in my throat. I know she could feel me harden in between her open and parted legs. Even if we had sex last night, it felt as if we haven't been this close in months.

"Whew, baby," I say, while catching my breath, "We've got to stop before I lose all self-control in the shower."

I gently lower her back down. Kat grabbed two bath sponges and poured body wash into both...one for me and one for her...so that we could wash each other down. we've been together for a year and married for a month but this wasn't our first shower together. We have this routine of washing each other's bodies and it is a habit Kat loves.

She turns her back to me so I can scrub her dow. First her back, then her neck. Then I get down on my knees and I know for a fact that moments like these, she likes being the taller one. I gently place pecks all over her butt cheeks and she just sighs in contentment. I watch as Kat places her hands on the shower wall for support and arches her back towards me silently begging me not to stop. Then I scrub down her legs and even the soles of her feet. I spin her around to face me. She starts washing my chest, shoulders, neck and back. I stare are her ches ras she worked her hands on me.

Kat's breasts are not too big nor too small at a perfect 34 C and very round, they are just right for me. Though I loved everything about her, I loved her loved breasts the most, you could say that I was a total breasts man. I can already tell she wants me to just grab them and put them in my mouth...and suck, and lick, and nibble until she can't stand it anymore. But I don't. I simply place little soft pecks everywhere as I gently scrub her lower back and butt. I could feel her tremble under my hands and I know she hates how I had just restrains

"Baby, please,"she gasps

"Shhh...I just want to take it slow. Let me enjoy this view. I just want to wash you up right now."

She was trembling mess and I knew she hated how I teased her but right now I don't really care for I wanted to take my time admiring what was mine.

Done with teasing her, I suddenly put my mouth over her left breast and she moans instantly. My hands are all over her ass, palming her round butt checks. She leans herself closer to me and holds onto the back of my head. My hands slowly move from her butt to her hips. Then I slightly part her legs with one of my hands and slide it in between her thighs. I place my thumb on her happy bump and use my other four fingers to lightly trace the outside of her pussy lips. I had barely touched her pleasure zone and she is already gasping for air. She starts panting and moaning as my fingers continue to search her. she can barely keep her knees from collapsing. I know she was close and didn't want me to stop but like the tease the ti was, I stopped.

"Kat, let's finish showering so we can go to the bedroom. I want to lay you down."

Kat looked up at me her eyes glazed over with lust and I knew she wanted to retaliate but she took a deep breath and said

"I haven't finished cleaning you up. Stand up, so I can get your legs."

When I stand up, she began scrubbing me down him moving the bath sponge up and down my legs. I could feel her eyes on my cock and I knew what she was thinking right now.

"Baby, not here. I really want to get out of here. The water is getting cold anyways."

Of course she ignores me and before I could protest again, she grabs the base of my dick and guides the rest of it into her mouth. A moan escapes my lips. I can't really hold back and so I give in to her. I brace myself against the wall and lean my head back and eyes closed. She takes her tongue and traces from the base of my dick to the tip ever so slowly. Then she uses her tongue to draw circles around the head, over and over again. I can barely contain myself, with all types of moans and half spoken profanity coming out of my mouth. Her lips form a tight grip around the head of my cock and she slowly sucks, moving her head back and forth and taking me deeper and deeper with each head nod.

My hands are tangled in her hair and I start controlling her her causing her to take me even deeper, even faster. She has to use her hands to slow mu movements. I could feel myself hitting the back of her throat and she is trying to fight her gag reflex. Her eyes and fuck I could feel my stomach knot as I was close to erupting in her mouth.

She starts moaning as she continues to work her mouth and lips up and down his shaft.

"Oh shit, I'm starting to feel it. Oh shit...don't stop. Go crazy on the top of my dick. Baby I'm about to cum,"

I could feel my legs start to shake and my heart dick started to tense up. She leans her head back, with her mouth open and tongue out. I know what to do. I take over where her hands used to be and aim for her mouth. I whisper "fuck" under my breath before I spill my seed all over her. I watch as my seeds are showering down on her tongue, her chin, dripping down her neck...while the cool water is plastering her back. Like I said, no matter how many times we've had sex it always feels like it's been weeks.  I finally finish unloading myself and sigh in relief.

I looks dow at her and say, "Baby, are you ok? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, of course not, I love sucking you off and I love the way you taste," she says, as she gently cleans my tender and now shrunken dick. She then finishes rinsing herself, along with what remains of me off of her skin. Finally Kat turns the water off.

I gently pull her into my arms and kiss her softly in the lips

"I love you" whispered and smiled against my lips wrapping her arms around my neck as we stood in the shower stand for a few more seconds before finally we pulled apart and I grabbed us a towel to dry off.

"David is going to be pissed when I get in late" she chuckled and I smirked as we both entered our room and quickly got ready for our long day at the office.

"He can suck it up," I replied and she chuckled shaking her head before we excite our room and made our way down the hall to Savannah's room knowing the she was still asleep but when we walked in, she wasn't in her crib making us frown before heading to Hayden's room and knocked on the door but he didn't answer which confused us before we heard loud giggling from downstairs and so we made our way downstairs to find my brother in law and our daughter in the dining room eating. He looked up upon seeing is enter and smiled with a greeting of good morning

"Mama! Dada!" Savannah squealed when she spotted us

"Morning H, sorry for coming down late" Kat said but he shook his head with a smile

"No worries, I figured you two would be tired after coming in late last night so I got her ready and fed. Your breakfast is in the microwave," he replied and we nodded grabbing our food and sitting across from him as we began eating, "David called and I told him you'd be going in a bit late today since you looked exhausted and he said that it was okay and to remind you that you, Alex, are meeting with him today to go over some finishing touches on your building"

"Thank you for reminding me" I replied and he nodded, "and also for the breakfast,"

"No problem" he replied and the rest of breakfast was drone in silence with Savanah giggling at the faces Hayden made her way while Kat and I watched with warm smiles. This kid has been a great help with Savannah. Not once has he complained which worried Kat as she didn't want her little brother to
feel like he was obligated to watch after our daughter just because he lived with us.

"How are clases?" I asked and he looked away from his niece which she didn't like one bit as she tugged in his jumper beaming when he looked down at her again giving her his undivided attention 

"It's going good. I'm actually going to be meeting a couple of my classmates next Friday to go over a few assignments that we need to personally hand into our professor on Tuesday," he replied

"That's good, have you decided on what you want to major in yet?" Kat questioned

"Um, yeah," he murmured scratching the back of his neck, "I'm thinking of majoring in Art"

"That's great, Hayden," Kat beamed making him smile

"Alright you guys ready to head out?" I asked once we finished eating and they nodded and solo with that, all four of us left the house with Hayden strapping Savannah into her car seat that was in Kat's car before he did the same, "I'll see you after meeting with David?"

"Yup" she replied before leaning up and pressing a kiss on my lips, "love you"

"And I love you" I replied before stepping aside and closing the car door for her once she was in and waved as she pulled out of our driveway. I shook my head before doing the same and driving in the opposite direction of Kat towards my office.

a/n hi guys omg I'm so sorry for the long wait but it's finally here. I have been having writers block and also I've been focusing on other books to give me a little inspiration for this book but alas I have finally got my mojo back which also means that we are only two chapters away from the end. Let me know what you guys think and please don't forget to leave a vote/fan and also thank you to
those who have been with me from the beginning you guys are my angels and I love you all so very much.

also I know our country is going through a lot these past few days but know that my messages are slash open if you need to talk and also please help our brothers and sisters by signing the various petitions that are circulating on social media and if you're out protesting please please be careful I don't near you all to get hurt because of what's happening out there.

stay safe always

xoxo

~Cx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

726 5 18
Dee has always been that one weird kid. Nerdy, clumsy, awkward, has anxiety and hiding big secrets. When her older brother Patrick starts dating a gi...
62 0 17
Told in alternating perspectives, best friends Paloma, Josie and George are spending their last night together before college doing the same things t...
205K 6.4K 37
Book 1 - The Lotus Moon Series - Beta Lancaster Beta Taylor Lancaster was never supposed to take a mate, as a category three dangerous wolf, he was d...
2.3M 63.1K 42
"I need to talk to you Elly" "Why?!" "I know that you're my mate" I laughed sarcastically. "What?! Are you trying to make fun of me again like you di...